Change (evansson story)

By secretboyband999

You're whole world changed You had a somewhat normal life. You lived with you're dad after you're ' amazing... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thrity one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter fourty one
Chapter fourty two
Chapter fourty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter fourty six
Chapter Fourty seven
Chapter fourty eight
Chapter fourty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chaptee sixty seven
Chapter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter seventy ( final)

Chapter fifty one

1.1K 40 9
By secretboyband999

Novas POV

" novalie get down!" Dad yelled and me and Lizzie looked at each other " don't tell them I was listening!" And she nodded " don't tell them I was too then" and we both shook hands and went downstairs.

I saw my well grandmother isn't she. And aunt Vanessa who's actually my aunt. Fennon was at work so I knew she wouldn't be here right now not from a lack of trying. This is weed it's like nothings changed yet it's changed. Like there still them but I found out they are my family. I dunno it's just all strange. I walked further into the room and they all smiled at me. " hey kiddo" aunt Vanessa said and I gave a small smile. " hi" I mumbled I wasn't gonna be rude but like they weren't the worst of it yano. Like I'm not mad just like upset really. " can I hug you" matka asked and I nodded she didn't miss a beat she was pulling me into a hug with in a second. " I'm sorry about lying" and I nodded and pulled back " it's fine." And she nodded it really was but then I looked over at Scarlett and she looked hurt but when she saw me looking she looked down. Dad was looking at her too and I swear I could see his eyes being like ' nova talk to her' and I just plastered on a smile and said " you two weren't the ones who abandoned me" I said and that made eveyone whip there eyes to me. " nova I-" ans I turned to galre at Scarlett while she wa stalking. The smirk gotta my gone " I'm not hungry" I said cutting her off and I walked out of the room.

Scarlett's POV

" novalie" I said trying to go after her but Chris stopped me " you said explain!" I hissed and he sighed " she's not gonna listen right now. You know that. I thought we were wearing her down but the walls went right back up." And I nodded eveyone was looking at me with sympathy and I wanted to roll my eyes " I did this to myself so stop giving me sympathy" and I walked out of the room. I couldn't be here while they all just looked at me like that so I went to the garden to clear my head.

Chris's POV

Okay fuck it now or never I have to tell nova so she can stop wanting to kill Scarlett. I went upstairs and I knocked on the door " go away" she yelled and I opened it Anyway. Now she's a teenage girl but I didn't let her have a lock on the doorZ her bathroom yes because privacy but not her bedroom that's too far. " what are you doing dad" she sighed flopping to lay down on the bed and I went and sat next to her. " novalie just try" and she scoffed " yeh because she tried so hard right?" And I just sighed " they moved filing your to next week. I leave in 4 days" and that caught her attention " what!?" And I nodded " I don't have to go" and she stopped me " you're going or I'll drag you there" and that made me chuckle " wel then that settles it I'm going and you're staying with who I say" and she nodded agreeing but she didn't know what she was in for. " pinky promise" I said and she nodded Jesus she trusts me to do this blindly and she's gonna hate me at first but it'll be worth it later down the line. " so who am I staying with?" And I couldn't do it not right now she's gonna do my headin. Or she'll find someone to take he Disneyland and I can't say no " I haven't figured it out but I will" and she nodded thank god. She's still staying with Scarlett but the later she find out teh Wyeth less time for her to find somewhere else. " I got you a plate of food eat up bubs" I said kissing her head and leaving it on her night stand.

I left her room and went downstairs ans I bumped into
Lizzie " you have to be out of town in 4 days" and she smirked " hello to you too" ans I just rolled my eyes her and Scarlett are made for each other I swear to the heaven above. "Why is it you're trying to get rid of me?" And I smiled " because I leave in 4 days and I'm making nova stay with Scarlett" and she was holding back a laugh " do they know" and I nodded trying to not laugh too " scar does but I'm telling nova just before" and she nodded " yes do that because she'll figure something else out otherwise" and I started to laugh and so did Lizzie " can I be there to see her face" Lizzie said laughing and then we heard a voice " who's face" ah shit Scarlett. I turned to see her and Lizzie straightened her face too " no one's and she smacked me in the head " you're kid laughing at our kid" and I started to laugh more but Scarlett was glaring at us " coke on it's funny" I said and she shook her head " the fact our child hates me isn't funny Christopher" and I nodded trying to be serious but I saw Lizzie and she started to laugh so I started to again. " idiots" Scarlett said walking away from us. We followed her into the kitchen and Vanessa and matka were setting then table " did yous speak to her?" And I nodded " she's eating upstairs" and Scarlett said " so she's not even mad at you two. She's forgiving you  two and she hates me great" and I smiled " well you are her mother" and she just groaned she knows novas not gonna forgive her unless she thinks she deserves it " I really wish I could fo back but then I don't because she was happy" and I nodded we alls at down and talked about my new movie. This is a new chapter for me and well it's already  of to a Already of to an amazing start.

____________________________

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good sleep

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.7K 37
* contains smut (unprotected sex), mentions of violentce, mentions of abusive parents and toxic relationships* y/n gets a nanny job at some rich peop...
1.1M 26.6K 144
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤." (𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤) 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬...
510K 11.5K 26
This is the sequel to 'The Billionaire's daughter' You had lost everything, and your life was slowly falling apart. The false hope that Bucky could...
262K 2.2K 32
• 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒/𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 - ❥𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝘹 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 ❥𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗇...