I'll Live With You #3: DahMo

By rsyln224

[COMPLETED] How to conquer your woman's traumatized heart? More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

SPECIAL CHAPTER

70 4 0
By rsyln224

I'll Live With You #3: DAHMO [SPECIAL CHAPTER]

[ DahMo' s Wedding ]

Dahyun: I knew it. I've seen the most beautiful woman alive. She's going to be my wife, officially.

Everything seems blurred. His eyes are glued to his bride walking down to a long aisle. He can only see her. Momo. She's wearing an empire wedding gown, its high waist, with horizontal cut on her bodice below the bust and the skirt is full and puffy.

An angel is walking towards him, in front of God, they will be as one.

It was so fast. Napagtanto nalang niya na hawak na niya ang kamay nito at nararamdaman kung paano mabaliw ang puso niya dahil nasa harapan na niya ang babaeng pakakasalan niya.

Dahyun: A-ang ganda mo...

Itinago ni Momo ang kanyang mukha sa hawak nyang bulaklak dahil sa hiyang naramdaman niya. Alam niyang maganda siya pero bakit iba ang dating ngayon?

They stand in front of the priest, her hands trembled but thanks to her spring bouquet, it doesn't show.

Nagsimula na ang seremonya at nasa kalagitnaan na ito ay sobra sobra pa rin ang kaba niya. Ang pinakahihintay na parte sa seremonya ng kasal ay dumating na. The declaration of intent, the most important words to say rather than kissing.

Priest: Do you promise to be a companion to her in all of her successes and failures, her happiness and sadness, to always give to her your unwavering support and above and else, the freedom to be herself?

Dahyun: I do

Hindi na nagdalawang isip si Dahyun. Titig na titig ito sa mga mata ni Momo na maluha luha na. Tumingin ang pari kay Momo.

Priest: Do you promise to be a companion to his in all of his successes and failures, his happiness and sadness, to always give to him your unwavering support and above and else, the freedom to be himself?

Momo smiled and nodded.

Momo: I do

They are grinning ear on ear. They are as high as the cloud. Sumunod na ang nilalaman ng kanilang puso. Magkaharap pa rin sila at magkahawak kamay.

Their wedding vows.

Dahyun: Momo, my love.

Mahinang natawa si Momo pati na rin ang nasa loob ng lumang simbahan na iyon dahil sa panginginig ng kamay ni Dahyun habang hawak ang kopya nito.

Dahyun: M-may kopya ako dahil alam kong mawawala ang nasa utak ko dahil kaharap ko na ang pinakamagandang babae na nakita ko.

Momo grin and slightly shakes his hand as her cute response.

Dahyun: The first time I saw you, my friends looked at me like I'm crazy staring at the convenience store. Isang kalsada lang ang pagitan nating dalawa at kitang kita ko kung gaano ka kaganda kahit galit an galit ka noong una kitang nakita. Thank God that I met you because of one of my friends but not as a romantic man but your student. I can't believe I had a crush in my dance teacher.

Mahina siyang natawa nang maalala niya ito. Maski si Chaeyoung at Tzuyu ay natawa dahil naalala nila ang araw na iyon.

Dahyun: I know I was too fast. I confessed right away but you rejected me few times. But thanks to my determination to pursue you, I got to know you better and here we are right now. Kayo ni Xionni ang pinakamagandang nangyari sa buhay ko. and I could promise you one thing. That is to be the best father to our children because that makes me a best husband. I love you Momo, you're not just the prettiest but the most loving and brave person as I got to know you more.

The audience clapped and Momo is now sobbing as she reminisces the moment happened few years ago. Their family and friends who knew their story is shedding tear now.

Mina: Their love is deep.

Sana: Deeper than the sea. I'm so happy for them!

The mic goes to Momo as she pulls herself together. Thanks goodness tissue appears, and it help her wipe her tears.

Momo: Dahyun, my doughnut. Wala akong copy tulad mo dahil kahit gaano ako kakabado ngayon, memoryado ko ang lahat. All things happen to us begins when you became my student. I can't believe na may time pa ang pulis na sumayaw, iyon ang nasa isip ko pero hindi mo pala ginusto ang magpaturo. You continue to be my student not because it was against your will but because you're trying to open my heart for you. It was so hard to like someone that time, but you manage to enter my heart.

She sniffs again and Dahyun softly and gesturing her to take her time.

Momo: You are my hero. The light in my dark past and path. You did everything just to comfort and make me safe. Kahit na nasasaktan ka, iniisip mo pa rin ako. Pero simula sa araw na ito, ikaw at ang anak natin nalang ang tanging iisipin ko. Dancing is my top priority before, but you are and Xionni will be my only priority. I will submit and try to understand everything before I decide. I love you Dahyun.

Nagpalakpakan muli ang mga tao at nag eecho ito sa buong simbahan.

(Ring exchange)

Unti unting isinuot ni Dahyun ang singsing sa palasingsingan ni Momo habang sinasabi ang gabay ng pari.

Dahyun: Momo, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my enduring love.

Sunod naman ay isinuot na ni Momo ang singsing sa daliri nito.

Momo: Dahyun, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my enduring love.

Hindi mabura ang kanilang mga ngiti habang nakatitig sa mga singsing. It is the symbol of their love.

Priest: Now that Momo and Dahyun have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining and the giving and receiving of rings, I pronounce you husband and wife.

*Sign of the cross*

The priest looked at Dahyun and smiles.

Priest: You may now kiss the bride.

Humarap sila sa isa't isa at may ngiti ang kanilang mga labi. Dahil nakadisenyo na lamang ang veil sa likuran ng buhok ni Momo ay inisang hakbang niya ito at idinikit ang labi rito.

Her eyes were shut as she felt his lips glued to her for few seconds. The audience roared as Momo put her arms on his neck to deepen the kiss. After a few seconds, they separate their lips.

Momo: I love you

Dahyun: I love you more than anyone

Niyakap ni Dahyun ang asawa ng mahigpit. Ilang sandali pa ay nagkaroon na ng photoshoot. Nakakapagod man ay napakasaya naman.

They run on the aisle towards the front door of the church for catching the bride's bouquet. Syempre, lahat ng kaibigan at katrabaho ni Momo ay nakaabang.

Momo: Ready?

Natatawa siya nang lingunin niya ang mga ito, parang ahndang handa nang lapain este mang agaw ng bulaklak. Tumalikod na siya at naghanda.

Momo: 1...2...and 3!

Agad siyang lumingon sa mga ito nang ihagis niya ang bulaklak na agad tumama sa mukha ni Thea.

Kio: Yes! Ako sasalo ng garter mamaya!

Thea: Bwisit! Nananahimik ako rito!

Momo: Destiny yan!

Nagpadyak padyak si Thea habang hawak ang bulaklak. Just like that, they leave the church in glee. They rode a convertible car towards the reception and the newlywed is thrilled!

~

The wedding MC is doing great at entertaining the guests, so they ate in laughing hearts and full stomach.

Dumating na ang moment na pinakaaabang ni Kio. Ang pagtanggal ng wedding garter at pagbato ni Dahyun sa mga bachelor. Nakaupo na si Momo sa isang silya ay pilyang ngiti lang ang ibinigay kay Dahyun.

Dahyun: Sinusubok mo yata ako?

Momo: Kailangan mong hanapin yon

Dahyun: I can dive and find that.

MC: Boring naman kung tutulungan ni bride na maabot agad ni groom ang garter diba?

Crowd: OO!

Momo: Don't worry, tinaasan ko ng bongga!

Nagtawanan ang lahat, as usual, ang wild side ni Momo.

MC: Okay, mukhang handing hand ana si groom! Simulan na natin in 1, 2, 3 DIVE!

At dahil pilyo din si Dahyun, hindi niya agad pinasok ang ulo sa gown kundi lumayo ito't sinenyasan ang DJ na magpatugtog. Suddenly, "Careless Whisper" of George Michael filled their ears and spice up the ambiance.

He slowly walks while dancing erotically. Momo's as thrilled as the audience. He undresses his top suit, leaving his long white sleeves and tie.

Nang makalapit ay agad na niyang pinasok ang ulo niya sa ilalim ng gown ni Momo't hinanap ang garter at ibinaba iyon gamit ang kanyang bibig.

Dahyun: Wah, sa pinakataas!

Tumayo si Dahyun habang kagat kagat ang garter at nakataas ang kamay na para bang nanalo sa lotto. Agad nagproceed sa catching the garter at syempre, pursigido si Kio.

MC: One...two...three!

Binato ni Dahyun ang hawak kay Kio at agad naman nitong nasalo. Nilapitan ni Kio si Thea at dinala sa harapan. Tumayo naman si Momo sa upuan at doon pinaupo si Thea.

MC: Mukhang wild na wild itong nakasalo! Oh sige, simulan na yan!

Pulang pula si Thea habang sinusuot ni Kio ang garter sa kayumanggi nitong hita. As they finished, the audience got really excited.

MC: May I take this moment for our bride to dance with her father and the grrom to dance her mother.

Their parents stand up and hold their hand and slowly dance to the music.

Momo: Daddy...

Daddy: I can't say anything, and I just wish you to live happily with your husband.

Momo: I will, Dad. I promise.

Meanwhile, Dahyun's mom is bawling but still give him a piece of advice. A very real deal.

D's mom: Make your wife happy. If she's not happy, no one inside your house will be happy.

Dahyun: I will take note of that, Ma.

After a few moments, their parent gave their child on each other. Dahyun held her waist and hand, Momo put her hands on his nape.

Dahyun: Your parents did a great job as they were not in good terms with you.

Momo: What do you mean?

Dahyun: They blocked everything who'll criticize you. That's why no one talks about you in town.

Her eyes watered and looked at her parents who are dearly, lovingly looking at them.

Momo: I'll be a good daughter to them.

Dahyun: I'll be a good son to them, too.

Momo: Let's be happy together. That would be their greatest hope for us.

Nagulat sila nang biglang may yumakap sa binti nila at agad nila nakita ang anak na si Xionni.

Momo: Oh my baby, come here

Dahyun: Let me carry him, your gown is heavy I know

Momo: How considerate of you, muah!

Dahyun carry their son and they dance together as a family. Momo hugged her boys and let her tears dominate. She's happy, in cloud nine.

Ang pag aasawa man ay hindi madali, ang tanging magagawa nila ay mahalin at intindihin ang isa't isa. Ang pag uusap nila tuwing may away ay ang tanging solusyon para sa maayos na buhay may asawa.

Her dark past led her here. No one can completely divert their attention to something, you are bound to meet your past no matter what happen. If you can't run away with it, at least have someone to conquer all of that together.

The best thing in her life already happened: meeting her love of her life, Dahyun and creating Xionni because of their love.

The real end <3

Thank you for reading!💕 Sana nagustuhan niyo po! Btw, next story will be the I'll Live With You #4: 3MIX na siya ring laat story ng series!

Isang story nalang another ship na naman po!🤗 Sana support niyo pa rin po at basahin ulit sa wattpad. Thank you po ulit!

Lovelots!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.4K 100
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
220K 13.2K 10
Athena wants to be an architect to fulfill her late father's dream, but she secretly loves music and wants to be a composer. At West Town University...
258K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
24.4K 170 25
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...