My pretty boy (Henry Clerval...

Por ssadianag

Basically Frankenstein but in the 21st century and Henry and Victor admit there in love Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

29 0 0
Por ssadianag

Henry's POV

I looked over at the clock on the night stand. It was 6:30pm and it was getting dark outside. Victor and Ophelia should be back by now.

Should I call her. Ask her how the trip was. If her and Victor talked about anything. No maybe I should call him.

There was a knock at the door. Oh fuck I really don't wanna get up right now. I stayed in bed hoping they would go away.

They knocked again. This bitch why can't they just go away.

I got a text. It was from Victor.

"Hey are you at your house. I think you left your light on."

Oh shit... He's the person knocking.

I threw my phone onto the bed and ran to open the door. When I opened the door there he was looking down at his phone with our conversation open.

"Hey sorry I didn't know you were the one knocking"

He chuckled "it's ok don't worry about it"

"come in" I moved aside so he would be able to come in. He plotted down on my couch. He was exhausted. "Do you want anything to eat or to drink." I asked him

"No thanks" I sat down next to him.

"So how was the trip" I asked him. He closed his eyes "I fucking hated it". He took a pause and opened his eyes "but your going to have to wait until we see Ophelia for the details" he looked a me and gave me a smile.

"Fuck you"I laughed. And we stayed silent.

"I missed you, you should've comed with us" He finally broke the silence. "I'm sorry I had things to do" I lied. "I know why you didn't come, I know you weren't busy" I looked him in the eyes. I opened my mouth to continue but he interrupted.

"I love you Henry, but I just don't know if I can be with you." he stopped talking and I opened my mouth to respond but he interrupted again. "And you made me question everything this weekend, I couldn't stop thinking about you and wether we would have a future together but I am currently so scared of commitment, and everyone is expecting me to marry Elizabeth." He started raising his voice. "And my father brought it up this fucken weekend like I don't have a lot on my plate." He was yelling now. "I mean im 21 I have time, what if I don't wanna marry her what if I wanna marry someone else."

He looked at me to find me staring at him. "You done now" I asked him. "Yeah". 

He laid his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes and we fell asleep like that.

*Authors Note: I am sorry I haven't updated this in a while I started school and I'm kind of taking three AP classes so I couldn't but I am back for winter break and I will try to update as much as possible. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

487K 11.3K 17
les monstres aussi tombent amoureux. monsters fall in love too.
4.2K 29 24
Carrie and Darwin learn that they share a crush with each other but can't date until Darwin is 12
15 1 13
Strangers to friends friends into lovers, then strangers again
103K 7K 36
I don't know if he loves me or not, but I realized my love was real for him... Warning ⚠️ contains SMUT,