Still Alive

Galing kay Miya_Shin

11 episodes only! The rest are scenarios All of us are dead x Male OC Higit pa

Episode 1
Episode 2
Author's Note
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Info About The Special Episode
Episode 6
Episode 7
Special Episode 1
Author's Note 2
Episode 8
Episode 10
Episode 11 (End)
A Sleepover And A Trip To Arcade
Spicy Chicken
Jihyun Got Into A Fight?!
Hello Goiz!
Malk Meme

Episode 9

740 18 3
Galing kay Miya_Shin

'hello' means speaking in Japanese
'hello'  means thoughts

3rd PoV

Jihyun stared at his zombified mother with wide eyes, same goes with Cheong-san. In his vision, his mother was sweetly smiling at him, but in reality, she's growling at them.

'Jihyunnie'

The others noticed the two zombies in front of them and started attacking them. Jihyun snapped back to reality as he sees his classmates are attacking his mother so he goes to stop them.

"S-stop! I'll kill you if you don't stop!" He spoke in Japanese as he tries to stop them, he pushed them away.

"Stop what you are doing! Wujin! That's my mother you're beating up!" he shouted, he refused to let his tears fall down his face, she was supposed to fly back to Japan, here she is. A zombie.

He started to punch Wujin, who was using his arms as a shield. Su-hyeok went to stop Cheong-san from beating Daesu and Gyeong-su to Jihyun.

"Let go of me! Mom!" He thrashed around. Same with Cheong-san and Su-hyeok together with Onjo.

Both of them watched as the others beat their zombified mothers. Cheong-san cried while Jihyun stared at the scene, gritting his teeth and his jaw clenched in anger.

The zombies are getting nearer and they have to leave. They started to run and Su-hyeok and Gyeong-su urge the two to run with them. Jihyun mindlessly follows them. He has a small flashback moments with his mom.

*Flashback*

Fuyumi, Jihyun's mother, was washing the dishes when little Jihyun come downstairs, running as he excitedly tells his mom that when he grow up he will be a top student in his school to make her proud. She laughs softly as she carries him in her arms and booped his nose.

"Jihyunnie.. You're so precious.. I'm proud of you even you're not a top student.. Just remember, Momma loves you so much" she kisses his forehead as little Jihyun smiled brightly.

He kissed her mother's cheek and said. "I love you too Momma!"

*End of Flashback*

He noticed that Hyo-ryung was not with them and he saw her with Ji-min who left her. He immediately goes to her and pushed the zombie away but the zombie managed to tackle him and told her to run with the others until an arrow pierced through the zombie and he pushed it aside.

He looked from where the arrow came from and he saw Jang Ha-ri, Wujin's Sister. "Follow me"

They finally arrived at the gym and they go inside. They panted, trying to catch their breath from all the running. Namra froze in place.

"Namra, what's wrong?" Jonnyeong asked.

"Damn it. Run away.." She said as a thunder lights up the gym, revealing a zombified volleyball players roaming around. They started to run to the equipment room and he saw the injured person sacrificing himself for the others and silently salute him 'thank you for your sacrifice, you will be remembered'

They are now inside the room as he remembered what happened earlier with his mother. He stared at the wall. Daesu and Wujin went to Jihyun, who was sitting down and Cheong-san standing.

"Hey Cheong-san, Jihyun.. We're so sorry.. We didn't know that it was your mothers.. We're sorry"

Cheong-san slowly sat down as Jihyun ignored them. He silently cried as Jihyun tried his best not to let the tears fall down. Gyeong-su decided to go in front of him and guide his head against his shoulder and hugged him.

Jihyun refused to let his tears fall down, he gently pushed Gyeong-su away from him. And sat down on the floor silently, 'I can't cry not right now... I have to think on how we should escape this hell hole'

Jihyun sighed and snapped his fingers to get their attention, "Everyone! You guys must be exhausted with all the running and fighting.. So rest up and sleep. I'll keep on guard so don't worry"

All of them found a way to sleep comfortable. Gyeong-su and Joon-yeong leaning to Daesu, Onjo's head on Cheong-san's shoulders, Pink vest girl and Namra laying down using Su-hyeok's jacket to cover her legs, Su-hyeok also laying down, Woo jin sleeping on his sister's lap, the girl with short hair beside Ha-ri. Jihyun was fiddling his own fingers to keep him awake.

The morning comes, Cheong-san was the first one to wake up followed by Onjo. Jihyun noticed them and muttered, "Good morning.."

They noticed Jihyun eyebags. "Yah.. When was the last time you slept?" Onjo asked. Jihyun scratched the back of his head and said, "Uhh... Since we ate at Cheong-san's Chicken..."

Cheong-san's eyes widen and he hit Jihyun's head. "Stupid! That was days ago.. How are you able to function with no sleep??"

Gyeong-su woke up cause of the noise, he rubbed his eyes while yawning. "What's with the noise?"

"Well, Jihyun here hasn't slept for a few days.. Look at his eyebags" Onjo said. Gyeong-su just stared at him.

"I have insomnia alright... I drink a lot coffee to keep me awake.. In this case, I'm ready to fight anyone with no sleep." He reasoned.

Soon the others woke up. Namra looked up at the small window. "The smell got stronger... Jihyun, you smell that?"

"Huh? Wait..." Jihyun sniffed the air loudly causing Gyeong-su to snort. Daesu starts to smell himself as Jihyun glared at Gyeong-su. "I got cold... My sense of smell dropped down."

(damn... I keep forgetting the pink vest girls name and the short haired girl..)

The short haired girl and Joon-yeong started to argue, then Namra tapped Jihyun's shoulder and gestured him that she has something to whisper.

Jihyun did not move from his position as he looked at Namra, " I thought you got something to whisper?" this annoyed Namra because he is making fun of her height. So she pinched Jihyun's side making him lean forward then Namra started to whisper the plan. He agreed to her plan and they walked in front of the group. Jihyun clapped his hands to get their attention, Joon-yeong and the girl started to fight.

They ignored them as the two started to get annoyed. "You fuckers! Listen to us!" Jihyun yelled and Namra pushed the cart causing a loud noise, finally getting their attention. "let's vote on it."

"And who are you two?"
"The classroom president"
"Student Council President.. I'm shocked that you don't know me"

Namra leaned on the door while Jihyun have his hands on his pockets. "One, we split up"

"Two, we go together" Jihyun continued. Daesu immediately raised his hand followed by 4 hands raising up.

"We'll go together, next" Namra stated

"Is it smart to vote? On life and death matters and just follow the majority? What if we collectively decide to do the wrong thing?"

"there's something called collective intelligence" the Pink vest girl said.

Again, they started to argue. Jihyun sighed deeply, he started to count.

"One... Two... If you don't let us explain the plan I'll break your ankle" Jihyun said darkly as he found a baseball bat beside him. The group quickly became silent.

"We'll proceed to the next item.. One, make the outside high" She started.

"Five votes" Jihyun noted.

"Two, we fold the lids and make a box"

"Four votes"

"Option one received the majority vote, we'll make the walls high" Namra decided.

"What about you two?"
"We vote for option one"
"Fuck..."

Cheong-san found a chocolate bar and they shared it. They started to gear up using the elbow and knee pads etc. Jihyun checked the ammunition of the gun, it has eight bullets, he also got a combat knife with him. He was doing tricks with it. Like spinning it around his hand or fingers.

Gyeong-su noticed Jihyun holding the knife. "Yah... First, you got a gun then now, you also have a knife?? Where did you get that?"

He stopped doing the tricks and he looked at Gyeong-su, he put the knife in front of his lips like shushng him then he had a smirk and a dark glint in his eyes. "That's a secret"

Everyone except Namra had a shivers down their spine. "Alright let's do it!" Jihyun ordered them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Uh... Hello? Everyone.. Hehehe
I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!
。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。

Don't worry... Just a few more weeks I'm done with school next school year I'll be a Gr. 12 student.. Let's see... Maybe by the end of this month updates are more frequent..

Drink water and stay hydrated 💙💙!
#LetTheEarthBreath 🌍🌱🌱🌷

-Miya_Shin

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

36.2K 1.4K 14
"good morning, madam president!" "hello, yun-hee." ꧂ [nam-ra x fem!oc] [all of us are dead] ranked #7 in nam...
62.4K 3.5K 18
"ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ." ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪᴍ ʏᴏʜᴀɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʟᴀss 𝟸-𝟻, ᴛʀɪᴇs ʜɪs ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴜᴍʙ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴅ...
143K 4.9K 18
"i'll be right back. i have some zombies to play red light, green light with." "food is life. that's all i gotta say." "not gonna lie, they can bite...
1.5M 79K 51
"ya... a whole horde of zombies versus one y/n? this is going to be fun!" [complete!] [wu-jinxreader] [variousxreader] [started: 31/01/22] [extended...