Commitment

By iamrockst4r

Everyone knows y/n as a player, but a girl catches her attention making her finally commitment? They have the... More

Pilot
Whats this feeling?
Swimming
Warehouse
Parties pt.1
Parties pt.2
Day before
Rudys house
"I just wanna have some fun."
"That was nice.."
Back
Mole?
Reveal
Mikeys
Lover-Girl
Plans
Pop-tarts
Red lips, and rosy cheeks.
Couch
Target
The Multi-Verse
Bottom
Violet
Bets
Counter
Interested
Douche Bag
Replaced
Grounded
America
Birthday party
In Love Again
Naked
Give Me Your Best Shot
Lorax
Beach
Party Fail
New Story
The Lemon City
Taken
"Wouldn't you like to know?"
Secrets
Creepy
Factory
Cells
Can We? (SMUT)
Can We? Pt.2 (SMUT)
Yelena's Apartment
Finale

Clean-up

5.8K 140 158
By iamrockst4r

I wake up by the inside pool with a massive headache.

"What the hell." I groan as i sit up. "Am i really laying on cement?" I say as i stretch. I stand up before i start walking around seeing a mess everywhere. I see red cups at every single corner, beer pong tables smashed, ping pongs everywhere, wrappers everywhere. Dad is gonna kill me! I start running up the stairs looking for nat. I see passed out people on the couch and in the kitchen. Wtf..i keep walking. I see peter passed on the balcony and i start to shake him. "Peter..peter wake up!" I yell.

"Huh?" He shoots up.

"Dude get up! We have to clean before my dad gets here." I say.

"Whats going on?" he stands up.

"We threw a party last night, now we have to clean before my dad gets back." I say grabbing trash bags. "Hold up..im gonna go Instagram and see if there close to the house. Start waking up people and kick out everyone we dont know, ok?" i tell him. He rubs his eyes and nods. Now where did i leave my phone..kates room! I run towards the rooms and slowly open the door. I see kate sleeping on her bed so i sneak into her room and grab my phone that was left on the floor. I begin to look through it.

-

Instagram

Posted by rudy.pankow 7 hrs ago
Pew pew
Liked by officialchasestokes and 758,031 others

No comments

Posted by yelenaisbest4 7 hrs ago
I stole yelenas phone!
Liked by peterishere and 13,014 others

wandsmaximoff8: kate are you drunk?
^notkatebishop: pfttt no way wands!!!!!!!!!!!

playboytony: whos that in the background?
^notkatebishop: YO MAMA!!!

Peterishere: EHEHEHEHEHHE.

Posted by notkatebishop 7 hrs ago
MEOW MEOW MEOW
Liked by basically.mj and 3,107 others

Yelenaisbest4: NO I WANT TO BE DOG!

Peterishere: MEOW MEOW MEOW.

Imy/nstark: WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!

Posted by imy/nstark 8 hrs ago
I MET PETER DAVIDSON!!! @itspetedavidson
Liked by ilizallan and 4,206,472 others

It'sPetedavidson: wicked party.
^playboytony: WHAT PARTY?!

jennaortega: so lucky🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄.

posted by playboytony 10 hrs ago
In cali with grandpa
Liked by thefalcon23 and 63,192 others

captainrogers123: i am not a grandpa.

Posted by lilnas 8 hrs ago
Me and tim and y/ns party!
Liked by TimothéeChalamet and 2,048,986 others

Imy/nstark: 😎😎.

Playboytony: WHAT PARTY?!!!?!

Posted by peterishere posted unknown hrs ago
Mr.Stark when he finds out what happened last night
Liked by notkatebishop and 54 others

Yelenaisbest: REEEEEEEEE.

Notkatebishop: dab dab dab.

Imy/nstark: DANTDM🙂🙂🙂.

Posted by natromanofflol 13 hrs ago
Throw back @captainrogers123
Liked by mightythor17 and 43,295 others

Captainrogers123: 🙃🙃🙃.

Playboytony: young cap.

-

Avengers 🤹‍♀️

dad: whats all this talk abt party on ig?

Wands: idk but if they threw one im grounding them all.

captain underpants: lemon 🍋.

thor: Hello humans.

Katniss: thor if you dont shut up

Loki: dont make me bring up the furry incident clint barton.

Nat: what..

Dad: NAT FINALLY YOU RESPONDED.

Wands: babe are the kids throwing a party?

Nat: what party? No.

Dad: okay good. We'll be home tonight see you then.

Nat: wait yall are already done with the mission?

Dad: yeah steve accidentally found the guy running the place when he went to go buy some patrol gloves, so steve made him shut it down and now we're evacuating the place.

Nat: oh nice.

Captain underpants: tony i told you to not tell them about the paw patrol thing!😠

Dad: chill out steve dont pull out the 9

Buck: huh?

Dad: nvm.

-

I throw my phone on the bed as i shut it off. I rush out of my room and see everyone that was passed out gone.

"Good job pete." I say.

"Thanks." He says tiredly.

"Okay lets start by picking up the red cups ok?" I say. He nods and i grab trash bags. I hand him one before we start cleaning up.

-

After a while im pretty sure we got all the red cups into the bags. All the cups filled 5 bags total.

"Alright, take a break im gonna get nat and lena." I tell pete and he flops onto the couch closing his eyes at he lets out a sigh. I make my way up stairs too where the rooms are. I knock on nats and i hear..

"Come in." She groans out. I walk in silently and see her flopped on her bed.

"Hey nat.." i say whispering.

"Hi y/n." She responds.

"Do you think you could help us clean up?" I ask not wanting to piss her off.

"Yeah sure i'll be out in 5." I nod in respond, and leave. That went better than expected. I get into lenas room and see her passed out. I see her water on her night stand and i slowly uncap it. I dump all of it on her head with no remorse.

"What the fuck!!" she jumps mad.

"Lena, lena chill." I hold in my laughter.

"Did you just?" She looks at me then the water bottle glancing between us.

"You little!" She begins to try and grab me but i run as fast as i can.

"Too slow!" i yell in the halls. I make it to the living room and see her follow behind. "Yelena stop! We need to clean up this house." I say sternly. Im not tryna get my ass beat by wanda.

"Fine!" She stomps getting a trash bag very aggressive.

"Who shit in your cheerios.." i mumble to myself quietly. I see her begin to pick up trash aggressively. I see rudy come in rubbing his head.

"Dude what happened last night?" He says tired.

"I dont even know, but take a trash bag and start cleaning. Every trash bag you full gets you a painkiller." I grin at him. She shakes his head but takes the bag out of my hand. I walk upstairs to the gaming room and see jenna passed out on the floor. "Jennifer?" I poke her arm. "Jenny wake up." I whisper. Theres only one way. I turn on the tv in the gaming room and click on youtube. I type in the song i want and before playing it i turn the speakers up. "Here we go." I say. I cover my ears and press play. The gummy bear song starts blasting all through the house making me groan in pain. I see jenna start freaking out and i start laughing. I turn the song off and sit there laughing my ass off.
"You shoulda-.." i wheeze. "Your face!!"

"Its not fucking funny you asshole!" She hits me as im on the floor crying laughing. Once im done i hand her a trash bag and she helps us start cleaning up. I walk down stairs to see kate also helping. The gummy bear sound must of woke her too. I hold in my laughter replaying jennas face. I also begin cleaning, picking up wrappers, doing the dishes, cleaning the couches, and getting stuff out of the pool. Peter starts mopping the floor while nat helps pick up trash. Yelena and kate start cleaning the halls ways since there was beer cans and bottles everywhere.

-

We're finally done and we all flop onto the couch exhausted. I see pietro come out of his room and sam.

"Awesome party right?" Pietro asks smiling at us.

"Fuck off." Yelena says closing her eyes. Pietro goes wide eyes and shrugs.

"Whos gonna make dinner?" Nat asks tired.

"I'll order some pizza in." I groan out.

"Oo can we get pineapple on it?" Pietro asks excitedly.

"No!" Me, Peter, Yelena, Kate, Nat, and Sam say at the same time. I get up to get on my phone on the counter. I open it and order some pizza hut with some wings.

"It will be here in 20 minutes." I say making them all groan.

"Im so hungry." Peter says.

"I know im starving too." I reply. I flop back onto the couch and close my eyes. Cam the pizza just come already?

-

Yall without your guys comments i dont think i would continue this LOL i enjoy every single comment. So please feel free to leave any comment i love them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.2K 31
➳ fem oc x kate bishop ➳ opposites attract they say, but what will happen when a perky brunette archer meets a burnt out gifted kid that is falling a...
63.2K 1.6K 29
Heyyy! I know Yelena has been confirmed as aro/ace in the comics and maybe the movies but I'm writing this anyway. If you don't like it then don't re...
1K 2 24
Kate and Alex have been inseparable since the day they met. Follow their journey and watch their relationship grow as they handle the ups and downs o...
35K 897 27
Former Avenger, Y/n L/n, takes an offer to get her revenge on her former team, meeting someone along the way only to find out she was on the other si...