Classroom of the Elite: OC th...

By Ryuzu__

Fukazawa Yato is forced to go to the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. Even if he had no mo... More

BIO
Volume 1: The Start
Volume 1: Rules
Volume 1: Meet new people
Volume 1: Chaos
Volume 1: Study group
Volume 1: 1 point
School Database
Volume 2: Incident
Volume 2: Preparation
Volume 2: Payday
Chapter 3: Special Exam
Volume 3: Assigned role
Volume 3: End of the first day
Volume 3: Class C and B
Volume 3: Deal and Betrayal
Volume 3: New problem
Volume 3: Disturbing news
Volume 3: Bad decision
Volume 3: End of the exam
Volume 3: Meeting
Volume 4: Another one
Volume 4: First day
Volume 4: Memories
Volume 4: Scheme
Volume 4: Provocation
Volume 4.5: Gift
Volume 4.5: Fortune-telling
Volume 4.5: End of the summer break
Volume 5: Sports Festival
Volume 5: Choice of Strategy
Volume 5: Physical training
Volume 5: Last step before the sports festival
Volume 5: Sports festival Part 1
Volume 5: Sports festival Part 2
Volume 5: Break time
Volume 5: Beginning of a New Era
Volume 5 SS
Volume 6: New President
Volume 6: Paper Shuffle
Volume 6: X
Volume 6: Dinner
Volume 6: Best Friend
Volume 6: Decision
Volume 6 SS
Volume 7: Intention
Volume 7: Fate
Volume 7: Back in time
Volume 7: Old acquaintance
Volume 7: Resolve
Volume 7 SS
Volume 7,5: This Senpai
Volume 7,5: A long day
Volume 7,5: Double date
Volume 7,5 SS
Volume 8: Mixed Training Camp
Volume 8: Duel
Volume 8: First day
Volume 8: His plan
Volume 8: Scars
Volume 8: Rival
Volume 8 SS
Volume 9: Rumors
Volume 9: Respect
Volume 9: Genius
Volume 9: Warning
Volume 9: New Rumors
Volume 9: Purpose
Volume 9 SS
Volume 10: Class Poll
Volume 10: Attitude of the First Years
Volume 10: Hesitation
Volume 10: Courage
Volume 10: Traitor
Volume 10: Untouchable
Volume 10 SS
Volume 11: Event Selection Exam
Volume 11: Choice
Special Short Story
Volume 11: Moving on
Volume 11: Task
Volume 11: Moving on
Volume 11: Final Battle
Volume 11 SS
Volume 11,5: Ceremony day
Volume 11,5: Spring Vacation Day 1
Volume 11,5: Spring Vacation Day 2
Volume 11,5: Farewell
Volume 11,5: Family
Volume 11,5 SS
YEAR 2 TEASE\ANNOUNCMENT
YEAR 2 RELEASE

Volume 7: The start of the winter

2.2K 66 10
By Ryuzu__

Ryuuen Kakeru's Monologue

It was during elementary school that I realized I was abnormal.

During an excursion, I found a huge snake near our camp. I recall my class being in an uproar from it.

People watching from far away, people panicking nearby, and people who weren't all that interested in it. There were various reactions and even adults who were supposed to be mature lost their calm and desperately called for help. 

I grabbed a huge rock I found nearby and swung it at the head of the snake. I didn't even feel fear of being bitten. There was a scream, and the panic of the teachers followed. I did not even register it.

It's not like I wanted to be a hero or anything. I was just confused why there was such a need to be afraid.

That was my first contact with a hidden side of myself. And at the same time I knew, the moment the enemy falls at my feet, I could feel a large amount of adrenaline rushing through my brain. This was my first victory.

"Fear" and "joy" are two sides of the same coin. That truth was paper-thin in this world. 

The world is ruled by 'violence'. Your 'status' in this world is determined by your capacity for 'violence'. I saw the corpse of the snake beneath me and my heart was filled with joy. Ever since then, I have had many enemies both internal and external. 

Sometimes, when I was surrounded by enemies, I kept on exercising 'violence' to win. And before my overwhelming might, all of them fell at my feet. I was never afraid. I always only thought about revenge and turning the situation around on my enemies. They all eventually fell prostrate before me.

The real 'elite' is a person whose capacity for 'violence' is unparalleled. And a human being who never feels 'fear'. 

But here a problem lies, with every fallen enemy every day started to grow boring for me. Because in the end, there was not a single person capable of beating me. If there is something that could finally beat me, that thing can only be described as "death".

.

.

.

Chapter 1

Yato Pov:

We were now mid-December. The changing of the season happened quickly and it's become freezing cold. Personally, I think it was a great thing... I always prefer winter to the hot season. I always wear my bandage and long sleeve shit. That's why I prefer winter... in this season I can wear them without any problem.

The school just ended and I notice Kiyo and the ''Ayanakoji'' group leaving together. Earlier Hakura send me a message that was saying that If I wanted to go with them I was welcome but after thinking about it I refused. 

I then saw Kei leaving with her friends too... she looked at me and waved and left the class with her group.

After our last win against the C-Class, the mood of the class changed...in an extremely good way. There was a reason behind this...

Anyway, I hesitate for a moment about what I would do now but suddenly...

???: It seems that Ayanakoji-kun spending more time with this group even if the last exam is over.

Yato: Hmm?

I then turn to my left to see Horikita who was still at her desk too. She probably notices Kiyo leaving with Hakura and the others too.

Yato: Indeed... this study group seems to have brought them closer...

She then starts looking at me for a moment before saying...

Horikita: But I'm more surprised by you Fukazawa-kun...

Yato: Okaay? About?

She could probably read the incomprehension on my face...

Hoirkita: Well I talk about the fact that you are alone right now...

I then start to look at her puzzled...

Yato: Ehhh you trying to provoke me?

She then just shakes her head to say no...

Horikita: No it's just that when I look at Ayanakoji-kun today, I thought that you could easily hang out with some of our classmates or other people. After all, from what I hear you have some popularity around the school and your skills communication are not bad at all... You have the profile to be popular as Hirata-kun. 

I see... she wasn't the first one to tell me this. Kei recently told me the same thing basically. I learn that I was a hot topic of conversation among the girls. And my communication never had been bad... the reason why I was alone was just for a simple reason...

Yato: Hm Horikita, can I ask you why you don't hang out with anyone?

Surprised by my answer she look at me a bit intrigued...

Hoirkita: I just prefer to be alone. I don't see the point of hanging out...

Yato: I see... well I mostly agree with you Hoirkita. I always preferred being alone, to be honest...

Horikita: I see... I was wondering if you were like this only in this school but it seems that I was wrong to imagine you with a lot of friends in your past school.

Yato: A lot of friends huh?...

I then just look at her for a moment while thinking about something...

Yato: Well you're wrong... I had only one friend before coming to this school and it was enough...

Horikita: I see...so we more alike then...

There wasn't anything wrong with being alone... if it's what you want there is no problem with it. Of course, there are some people who don't support being alone... people like Ichinose and Hirata. 

But...

Seeing even Kiyo hang out with people... I started to wonder if I would not like this too... At the start of the year when I arrived here, I started to talk with Hashimoto and Kamuro. I didn't know the school system yet but now I hardly talk to them anymore...

Anyway... I just start looking at Horikita who was tidying her stuff in her bag until I noticed...

Yato: Hm... this book. Is it from the library?

Surprised by my remake she just nodded and take the book from her bag...

Horikita: Indeed... they have a lot of choices...

I then saw the title of the book...

Yato: Farewell, My Lovely', huh?

A masterpiece by Raymond Chandler. I noticed last time that Hoirkita have a lot of book in her room...but I never really talk about this topic with her.

Horikita: It's quite hard to borrow it at the library. I wanted it since the start of the year but there it was already borrowed by someone else...but it's true that I already saw you read before in class...and when I came to your room recently you only had books. Are you perhaps a fan of literature?

Yato: You can say it like that I guess... 

I then get up from my seat and take my bag...

Yato: Thank you Horikita you just helped me to find what I will do today... see you tomorrow!

I was about to left the classroom but Horikita stop me...

Hoirkita: Fukazawa-kun!

I then turn round to look at her

Horikita: I just wanted to thank you for your help. We finally make the first step toward our goal...and you have a  huge part of the responsibility for that.

Indeed... your class was doing more than fine right now. The school announced recently the Class point of the month and the result was just incredible for our class...

A-Class: 974

B-Class: 653

C-Class: 392

D-Class: 408

We finally have more points than the C-Class. From the next month, we will be probably promoted officially to the C-Class. First, with our win on the island because of Kiyo. After I and Koenji won 100 class points during the VIP exam. We lost points during the sports festival but Hoirkita made a great come back during the Paper shuffle exam and got a win of 100 more class points.

In fact, if we count correctly...we lost some class points between the exam. Probably because of some behavior and maybe even some lateness from me. But right now there wasn't any problem with that so we shouldn't lose any more points.  Recently I received a mail from the school saying that the C-Class will have a penalty of 50 Class points the next month. So our class is the C-Class for the next month for sure...

Yato: You must be happy Horikita... it's another step toward the A-Class.

Horikita: Indeed, I am still waiting for the official news but it seems that we will become the C-Class. but even if were promoted we would still need to be wary of Ryuuen-kun... and the other class. In fact, the other class will start to understand the threat we are.

Yato: I guess you're right...

I was more concerned about Ryuuen, to be honest. It seems that the class battle was not his biggest interest at the moment. X was all that mattered to him... he was about to act soon. He already sent me a picture of Kei, it's only a question of time before he does something...but still... Kiyo didn't say a word about this to me. It seems that I will need to make the first step then...We can't act on our own like in the previous exam, it can end badly if we do that again.

Yato: Anyway... that means you will have more jobs to do for the class, Horikita.

Horikita: And I'm ready for this! And I hope that I could count on your help Fuakzawa-kun!

She said this with a confident voice tone. Her gaze was the same as when she told me that expelling Kushida was not the right thing to do...this was the Horikita Suzune that I decided to bet.

I just smile and nodded...

Yato: Great! Of course, if there is something I can do to help... Anyway I need to go

After those words, I just left the class. I was walking in the corridor towards the library... after seeing the book of Hoirkita I decided to take my chance to look of there were a few books that could interest me. The book I have in my room are some that I bought with my personal points...

Talking about Private points...

I take out my phone while walking and open the app of the school. I then clicked on my profile and on the page, Private Points.

7 737 114 PP

Yato: Sighs... that's way too much...

Of course, depending on the future exams or what I decided to do those points could be game-changer...but for now they kinda useless. But the system that we can buy anything in the school is not totally clear yet... I was thinking about a few things recently about this. Like when Kiyo and Horikita bought a point for the exam of Sudo or when Chabashira-sensei told me that for changing of the school year it was 800 million points... these two times she said these prices but I was wondering... if I asked another teacher does the answer would be the same? 

And what are the criteria to choose the price, for example, to buy a point in an exam? It can't be the teacher who chooses the price for those requests...it wouldn't make any sense. Imagine a  teacher who wants that her class finishes in A-Class, she just has to tell that buying a point for an exam is 1 private point. That means that it's the school that chooses what it coast to buy something like a point in the exam or changing class. 

But here is another question now... does the school really plan every possibility that a student could ask to buy? Can I be 100% sure that changing the school year coast really 800 million? Or when something that the school didn't plan... it's up to the teacher to tell a price but the school still has the power of veto in the end? When Chabashira-sensei told me that it takes 800 million for changing school year, Hoshinomiya-sensei and Mashima-sensei didn't react. So I must assume that Chabashira-sensei told me the right price that the school planned for this situation or she just decided to tell me a price by herself and the school would have decided later?

Anyway... my thought is that the school already planned almost every possibility that a student could ask to buy... so there must be a document or book with all the things you can ask for with their price. Since we can buy anything we want...can I buy to have the right to see this document or just know the prices for every request?

But even the promise that we can buy everything we want...how much that's it's true? Because there must be some limits or it would not make any sense. A request like ''I buy the right to expel this student'' it's maybe too much. Well of course the school can just tell a ridiculous price when it's something that they don't want that students buy something...like when I asked to change of school year.

Yato: Sighs...

Knowing more about this would be complicated... I don't like talking with Chabashira-sensei. Every time the mood is strange. I thought she was like that with everyone but I recently noticed that it was worst with me. I don't know about asking another teacher... it could be bad and revealing myself too much. Anyway, asking Sakagami-sensei is not a good idea since I have a contract with him until the end of the year. Hoshinomiya-sensei is... well... not a good idea too. So my only option would be Mashima-sensei but I don't know how much he is involved with his class... I don't want to show anything that could go against me to Sakayanagi. So that's a no too.

Anyway... the private points system is not my priority at the moment. Even if I can't be sure about 100% of my theory... I must be not that far from the truth. For the moment I can't continue without having a confirmation... even more, when I don't even have something planned with my points.

After having thought about all, this I was finally in front of the library. I stepped into it and notice how few people were there. I was imagining that after school a lot of people would come here. But it was true that it was soon the winder holiday and that we just finished the big exam. Students were probably more enjoying themself.

I just remained there while looking around but I suddenly feel the gaze of the girl who was working at the library. She was probably wondering why I just started there without moving so I immediately start walking into the library to not look weird.

I then start looking at the shelf... I was remembering Horikita's words of earlier...

Horikita: Indeed... they have a lot of choices...

And she was totally right... the number of books...and good ones. I started to read mostly because of Mori when I meet him and he helped me. He had a huge collection of books too...

After looking at the books I start again to look around...

Yato: She not here huh?

I had something in mind aside from looking at the collection of this library when I decided to come here...

Seeing that my main goal wasn't there I decided to continue to look around the library for another 30 minutes...

After doing a quick round in the library. I ended up taking two books to borrow. I went to the girl who was working there and she just asked me for my student's card and let me borrow them.

Done here... I put the two books in my bag and start to walk away. I then left the library and was walking in the corridor. And by chance... I notice a girl walking towards me...well more toward the library.

She had her bag on her should and four heavy books in her hands. She could hardly see in front of her. All I could see was her hair and I immediately recognize who it was...it was the person that I was expecting to meet here...

She was struggling to carry her books and her bag. She didn't notice me so I just start walking toward her without making any noise.

And when I arrived in front of her I take the four books she that she was carrying.

Yato: Let me help you seems to have difficulty...

I notice that she had been surprised because she didn't notice me before I talk her and take her books from her hand...but she seemed relieved because those books were too heavy for her.

???: Oh Thank you very much it is really...

She was thanking me until her eyes meet mine... I had a quite serious expression... I wasn't menacing or too serious. I could describe my expression as the casual Kiyo face right now...

???: Oh you are Fukazawa Yato-kun

I then immediately take a more fooling expression and smile...

Yato: The one and only I guess... and you are the girl who was with Ryuuen the other day.

I didn't mention that I already noticed her here at the library before... when I played with Sakayanagi to chess before the sports festival.

But she didn't answer me... she was looking at me with some intrigued look.

???: Hmm indeed it's me... but I immediately tell you that I'm not interested in this story. 

Yato: Yeah I could guess with all these books... you shouldn't have time to reads all those books if you were involved in the story of Ryuuen.

The four books that I had in my hands were quite heavy... I consider myself a fast reader but still...reading all those books must take a serious amount of time.

???: Oh yes... I prefer reading that the battle between class... or this person that Ryuuen-kun is searching.

Yato: Hmm? But you were still there the other day with him in the Cafe, no?

This girl... I wanted to know more about her. Why Ryuuen bringing her the other day?

???: Indeed... Ryuuen-kun asked for my help but usually, I stay away from all this.

She seemed serious. I don't think she lying right now. After all, I had never seen her before with Ryuuen or during an exam. But the expression of this girl is kinda hard to read. I can be sure of anything just from that. 

Yato: I see... anyway you know my name but I still don't know yours, no?

Like if she just noticed she bow to apologize...

???: Oh you're right I'm sorry... I'm Shinna Hiyori

Yato: Shinna Hiyori...

I see... I already heard this name... she was the VIP of the Tiger group during the exam on the cruise ship. It's the name that I submit to the school...well the name that a friend of Kei submits to the school on my order.

Yato: Anyway Shinna, you were going to return these books to the library?

Hiyori: Oh yes thank you to have helped me... it was maybe too heavy for me finally...

Yato: Don't worry about that... I can help you to carry them to the library if you want.

Hiyori: ...

Again... she didn't answer me and just start looking at me...

Hiyori: That strange...

Yato: Hm? I'm strange because I offer you my help?

She just keeps looking at a time for a moment...

Hiyori: To be honest with you Ryuuen-kun ordered the class to not come near you...

I see... finally this encounter was not worthy of anything...

Yato: I see...but you are not scared? You currently disobey him right now...

Hiyori: Well in fact you are in the possession of the books that I need to return today at the library... I do not want to return these books late in case someone would read them after me...

What really bothers her right now are these books huh? It's already a start to learn more about her... she doesn't really seem scared of Ryuuen

Yato: I see... I can give you them back to you if you prefer. I just wanted to help to be honest.

She then continue to look at me... she was analyzing me since the begging of our conversation...

Yato: In fact... you still haven't answered me about what was strange...

Hiyori: Well it's just that Ryuuen-kun said that you were quite dangerous... that's why he told us to stay away from you while he searching for the X from your class...

I see... so he is motivated to find X soon to end all this. But still, there was something that was bothering me... how easily I obtained this information...

Yato: But you say all this to me that easily? What if I'm the X that Ryuuen searches?

Hiyori: Well that's why I find it a bit strange... so far you are the person that I would have suspected the most... but Ryuuen-kun said that Fuakzawa-kun is not X at 100%.

Yato: I see... Ryuuen must be sure of him then...

I then turn around and was about to walk towards the library...

Yato: So do you want my help or not?

Hiyori: Your help would be really appreciated Fukazawa-kun...

She then walk next to me and we both start walking to the library... but I noticed that she was still struggling to carry her bag...

I was wondering if she was that weak...

Yato: A problem with your bag?

She just shakes her head...

Hiyori: No No... it's just that I was maybe too enthusiastic today about books... I maybe shouldn't take my own books to come to school today...

Yato: Wait so their other books are in your bag?!

She just nodded a bit shy...

Yato: Hahaha! you really enjoy reading as I can see...

We then enter the library and I just put the books on the counter... the staff girl was a bit surprised to see me again but she immediately notice Shinna next to me...

Hiyori: It's the book that I needed to return today...

she then makes the verification with the girl and when she was done I started to walk back toward the exit of the library and Shinna just followed me.

Hiyori: Thank you Fukazawa-kun for your help... without your help, I don't even know if I would have arrived yet.

Yato: Like I said don't worry about that... 

I know that I originally planned to meet her here and try to know more about her and the C-Class but I was honest... I really didn't mind helping her.

Hiyori: You are way more kind from what I hear of Ryuuen-kun...

Yato: Kind huh?

To be honest it started to annoy me to hear this... First Hirata after it was Kei... Akito... Ishikawa...and now this girl Shinna Hiyori. I'm a kind person because I carry some books? Or help to study for exams?

Yato: Anyway I will...

But before I could finish what I was saying she interrupt me...

Hiyori: Wait! You were coming from the library before I meet you, right Fuakzawa-kun? Do you perhaps like to read?

I hesitated before giving my answer but I finally choose to give my honest thought...

Yato: Yes... I have some books in my room but it was the first time today that I come to the library to borrow books...

I then see sparks in her eyes...

Hiyori: Wow seriously? Do you mind if I saw which books you borrow?

Yato: Nah not at all...

I then take out of my bags the two books I just borrow...She then just take them and look at them and nodded a few times...

Hiyori: I see that you have good taste. They are both amazing books. Did you already read them before?

I just shake my head...

Yato: No it will be the first time I read them... I already heard of these books but I had never taken the time to read them before today...

Hiyori: I see, I think they are both fantastic choices. After all, this author has done another book named...

She then start talking about the author of one of the books I had in my hand. I was a bit surprised by the fact she decided to talk about all this right now but I decided to listen to her... I was curious but mostly surprised to see that she had that much knowledge about literature...

After a moment of discussion...

Hiyori: What do you think if we take a table to talk more about these books Fukazawa-kun?

Yato: Oh well I can't today...

After seeing her expression of sadness I kinda regret my answer... but anyway I needed to go home. There was something that I needed to do soon.

Hiyori: I see... sorry I shouldn't start talking about this Author that much immediately. I'm not that good at making a normal conversation...

Yato: Nah Nah... it's not that I don't want to stay and talk but it's just that I have things to do after...

My answer seemed to have reassured her a bit...

Hiyori: Hihi I see. I got scared for a moment...I know it can sound strange but everyone seems to care about the class matter and the conflict but I don't really care. 

Yato: Hmm well to be honest... I don't really care as everyone else cares. So there is nothing strange about this...

Everyone must be concerned about the class conflict because they wanted to be promoted to A-Class...but for me, I don't care. There are people like Koenji like me... that even if we finish in A-Class...we would not care about the promise of the school have for the A-Class. We already have our future outside this school.

Hiyori: Thank you Fukazawa-kun... then do you think we could meet again soon to talk about books?

I then look at her for a moment...I didn't know what to answer. Even if I don't care about the A-Class... the conflict with people like Ryuuen is really interesting. Like the school system itself is really amazing... I was annoyed when I came here because I thought that Mori had just sent me to a normal school but it wasn't the case finally. But even if I start to find this school interesting...I still don't know the reason why coming here would be beneficial for me and for him.

Yato: Well I would love to talk about books but you know with the fact that Ryuuen ordered you to stay away from me during the X case... I don't think it's a good idea...

I wanted to be sure of what Kiyo would do... My original goal here was to get some info... not exposing myself too much. And still... I can't be 100% that this girl named Hiyori is not lying to me.

Hiyori: Oh eh yes you must be right Fuakzawa-kun...

I could see the disappointment...if it was some acting it was at the level of Kushida. To be honest I wouldn't mind talking more with her... but to see if she is lying to me right now there's an easy way to find out...

Yato: Look... what about we meet each other to talk about the book I borrow? You already read them right? So when I finish them I send you a message so we can meet to talk about them... is that good with you Shinna? Like that... the time I finish reading these two books the situation with Ryuuen and X should be some past...

Ryuuen was close to finding Kiyo...I don't see this continuing longer...

When Shinna heard my proposal I notice some sparks again in her eyes...

Hiyori: Of course, I would love this Fukazawa-kun! That's a great idea!

Yato: Good so let's exchange our phones number then...

We then exchange our phones numbers and I say bye to Shinna and we part away. 

Finally, go the library was a good thing. I could get some books. I learn a bit more about the situation with X and the C-Class and I meet Shinna Hiyori.

I had some doubt about her at first...but after seeing her talking about books and the fact that she seemed disinterested in the class battle. That she doesn't seem scared of Ryuuen... Yeah, I don't think she is a threat. Of course, all this could have been some top acting like Kushida but I basically got the confirmation that it wasn't. 

I offer her to meet again after the problem with Ryuuen and X and she seemed so happy about it. I'm sure now that she really has not interested in this... 

Now it just remained to talk about this with Kiyo. But the last time I got a serious talk with him was before the sports festival...

Yato: Sighs...

And there is no move on his side that shows me that he is about to contact me... Anyway, I was now walking to the exit of the school...

I check the time it remains before the thing I needed to take care of tonight...

.

.

.

Time skip later than night

Yato Pov:

It was around 10 p.m and I was currently walking outside. I was walking towards the place where I have a meeting with a certain person. I didn't have an answer from her but I knew that she would come...in fact, she didn't have the choice to come. Her future in school was threatened.

The meeting place was a bench in front of the bay of Tokyo. From there we could see the entire city of Tokyo from far away. There was a vending machine too... it was a place where I often came to relax. There was nearly no one who was coming here...even more at this time.

I started to see the meeting place and notice the person I gave rendezvous here. She wasn't sitting on the bench...no she was looking at the bay leaning on the railing.

She didn't seem to have noticed that I was coming in her direction yet. So I just continued to walk in silence until I was now relatively close to her...

Yato: Glad to see that you came Kushida...

After the exam of paper shuffle. I send her a lot of proof against her that I got from Ryuuen. He even gave me a video of Kushdia that he recorded on the rooftop after the exam that we heard and see Kushdia talking about me on how she hated me and want me out of the school. With this video and the other proof that I have of her real personality... even if she has a reputation...I could destroy her completely. And I learned that recently I got more and more reputation in the school... still not as much as Kushdia but still.

But the reason that I called her here today was that I didn't have a talk with her about this... I was curious to verify a few things before ending the case of Kushida for good.

Kushida:...

Still looking at the bay she didn't answer me...

Yato: ...

She had her trash gaze... she still didn't even look at me one time. I noticed since the end of the exam that she didn't look at me one time. Her loss with Hoirkita, the fact that Ryuuen betrayed her with me... and now that I have proof against her to counter the problem I had before today... her reputation.

I just remain there...I didn't lean on the railing too. I was in the middle of the way and was looking at the bay...well more Tokyo behind her...There was a lot of wind tonight but the sky was clear...we could see all the light of Tokyo from here. We were in December so the temperature was around 4 degrees. For me, it was the best season.  I was watching all this in silence until...

Kushida: I hate you...

Still looking at the bay she says those words...

Kushida: I hate you... I hate Horikita-san... I hate Ryuuen-kun... I hate Ayanakoji-kun...

I didn't say anything... I remain there with my hands in my pockets and feeling the wind on me... 

Kushida: Why are you so all annoying...

Finally, she just turns around...still leaning her back on the railing and she starts looking at me. Her eyes were dark... 

Yato: Sighs...  You never thought that it was maybe you who was annoying?

Kushida: Never!

Yato: I see...

She was something else... everything should go as she wish. But the reality is that not everything goes as you always want... of course, you can work for everything goes as you want for you...but so far nothing worked for Kushdia. She ended up taking lose on lose.

Yato: Anyway... I guess you know why I asked you to come here?

Kushida: To rub salt in the wound? To make fun of me?

Yato: Sighs... the way you talk it seems that you consider yourself as the victim...

She was the one who started all this. Horikita would probably never talk about her past and she was the first one to betray me...

Yato: Look... you received my message and you're smart enough to understand what to do now right?

She didn't answer me...just looking at me.

Kushida: It's not like I had the choice. But don't forget Fukazaw-kun... I still know for your forearm... You decided to make me fall... and will not be the only one to fall!

Yato: I know... and that is what I wanted from the start... leave me alone and I will be alone. 

She then starts looking at me with an annoying face...

Kishida: Oh are you sure about that? You would have left me alone even if I was targeting Horikita-san?

I then look at her with a serious expression...

Yato: Does it really matter to know? Horikita won the bet with you... you will need to leave her alone from now on.

Kushida: Indeed, that's the deal we made in front of the past Student council President.

She then again... start to look at me with a  more serious gaze...

I immediately understand what she was trying to say... is that her deal was valid until Horikita Manabu graduated from this school. 

I decided to play dumb and ask her something...

Yato: I see... that's true that your witness was the older brother of Horikita... but when he would not be in this school? This bet will remain as it is, right?

She then starts to smirk and look at me...

Kushida: You see? You seem worried about Horikita... as if you would do nothing to help her. 

Yato: You seem sure of yourself...but can I ask you something? Then why did I let Hoirkita make this stupid deal? Like if you would not try something against her when her brother would not be there anymore... but still... why did I only have proof about myself against you? I could easily destroy you in the past exam Kushdia...You should feel lucky right now!

Like if she remembers something her eyes widen...

In fact, she wasn't totally wrong... I would have helped Horikita against Kushida. I was lying...At first, I was planning to expel Kushida, like this, and Hoirkita would have been safe.

Yato: I let Horikita do as she wants and I take care of myself only. Now Hoirkita wants a peaceful relationship with you no? Everything is in your own hands now...

A future uncertain... I still don't understand my choice...

Yato: I'm done with you Kushida...you have a great reputation and you can be useful for the class. Do as you wish...

I then turn around and start walking back to the dorm... Now I officially end the case of Kushdia Kikyo with me...

But does it was really the end?

.

.

.

Time Skip

Kiyo Pov

I was currently at the Keiyaki Mall with the Ayanakoji group...it was still weird for me to call this group like that. But everyone was fine with it so I didn't tell anything. During our usual meeting, we were talking about some casual things, it was some time that I really enjoyed. But today there was a more serious conversation about the class battle. With the fact that we surpassed the C-Class in terms of class points and that they are currently acting weird...the group wanted to know more about the previous exam... well more about the one on the desert island. 

So I ended explain how Hoirkita planned everything and how Yato helped her in secret to beat the other class. People knew that it was Horikita who planned everything but they wanted to know more detail. So I told them a story without some details like Kushida who betrayed us. The underwear incident. I keep the story credible for its sounds that Horikita was the hero of the D-Class...

After this we continued to talk about some casual matter... we ended up talking about Christmas until...

Sakura: Kiyotaka-kun, d-do you have any plans for Christmas?

Out of the blue, Airi asked me that from beside me. 

Hakura: Uwa. Are you asking Kiyopon out, Airi? How bold~

Sakura: N-No, what's not what I mean! It's not what I mean, ok!?

Hakura: I mean, isn't that it? Kiyopon just said he doesn't have a girlfriend yet a while ago.

Sakura: That's not it, I mean, I wanted to know what you're planning on doing. When you spend Christmas alone, I'm curious about what you do.

A couple would certainly go for a date or two. But I'm curious how a single person would spend the day. 

I then think about Yato and Karuizawa. I know that their relationship is fake but they seem kinda close...More than she was with Hirata so maybe...

Hakura: I see, that's true. Miyachi's got his club but what's Yukimu~ going to do?

Keisei: I'll be studying. We be promoted to Class C by the 3rd semester we won't just be doing the chasing, we'll have a position to keep. As long as there are many students in our class who aren't very bright, I'd like to make sure we stay ahead even if it's just in the written exams.

The right person in the right place. He seems to want to contribute to the area he shines the brightest in. Looks like he's gotten more confident in himself through helping Haruka and Akito study

Akito: I don't think I'd be able to put that much effort into studying. I'll leave it to you, Keisei.

Keisei: You may leave it to me but even if we graduate as Class A, you'll still be self-destructing if you don't put in effort in whatever path you choose to walk.

Keisei scolds him about how rising to Class A alone isn't good enough.

Akito: You're right, I guess so. If I don't improve myself, I'll just collapse right after.

Keisei: But then wouldn't that diminish the value of graduating as ClassA?

Despite understanding, from Akito's perspective, that gives rise to a certain dissatisfaction. 

By the time you graduate as Class A, everyone in it would already possess skills befitting the title. I wonder if that's the assumption this school is going with. I can't say anything at this point though.

Hakura: And what about Kiyopon, who Airi is interested in? Are you going to be alone on Christmas?

Kiyo: That's right. Got nothing special in mind. I think I'll just coop up in my room?

Hakura: Christmas's just another holiday, right?

The closing ceremony's on the 22nd of December. Christmas is right around the corner. 

Sakura: Fu...fufu

Watching us, Airi started laughing quietly for some reason. She desperately tried to stifle her laughter but she didn't quite succeed. 

Hakura: Is there something wrong?

Sakura: S-Sorry. No, I'm just...happy so I laughed.

Hakura: You're happy so you laughed?

Haruka and the others tilted their heads as though they don't quite get it. By the time I realized, tears are already slightly welling up in Airi's eyes. 

Sakura: I've never had this much fun before. I'm very happy right now.

Airi voiced the honest feelings she had kept bottled up inside her.

Hakura: It's just meaningless chatter though.

Sakura: I'm fine with that. Because I wanted to talk like this with everyone.

Hakura: I don't really get it but that's fine then. I'm also having fun. It's bad that Fuu-kun couldn't come today...

Fuu-kun? It was the first time that I was hearing this name...and I wasn't the only one intrigued. Only Akito seems to understand who Hakura was talking about...

Akito: Well it can't be helped, Yato does a lot to help Horikita-san and the class. And he has a girlfriend too so...

I see so Fuu-kun is for Fukazawa then...

Keisei: I see so you were talking about Fukazawa. But you had invited him?

Hakura just nodded

Hakura: Of course, Fuu-kun is a nice person I'm sure he would fit in this group too!

I then see Airi next to her nodded too...

Sakura: I think soo too... Fukazawa-kun is really kind I think. He helped me during the first special exam and I talked a bit with him at the start of the year... well it was Kiyotaka-kun who said that to me.

Then all the gaze was one me...It was true that after the desert island I told Airi that she could trust Yato. He helped her during on the island when Karuizawa was bad-mouthing her.

Hakura: Seriously? Well, it's true that you must be kinda close to Fuu-kun since you're quite close to Horikita too, right Kiyopon?

Close to Yato huh...

Kiyo: You can say that I guess. I have talked multiple times with him because he was close to Horikita.

I just followed the flow of the conversation... I didn't expect Hakura and Akito to be that close to him. I know that during the sports festival Akito and Yato were together at some events. 

But my real opinion on Yato was a bit more complicated than that. At first, I thought he was someone I could use when I would need to be I underestimated him. 

After the desert island, he clearly told me that he was not going to let himself be used again. I decided to ask him to help with Karuizawa but getting him involved was maybe not the best idea finally. He is clearly like Koenji...someone that I can't use and some with unknown real capacity. In fact, he is more problematic than Koenji because Koenji didn't care at all about me, the class, the school...all matters it's himself. 

But for Yato, he started to get interested in me. I don't think I have to worry that he would do something against me...it's just that he seems warry of me because he doesn't know anything. Like I said to Horikita and him...I don't want to talk about my life and about me. Horikita would not search or really be curious because she wants my help at all coast but for him it's different. But even if I would not have revealed myself during the desert island... I learned that he was already warry of me...that's why I'm wary of him too. 

There is something odd with him. Hirata, Kushida who seemed too great students for the D-Class... Yato is not an exception to them. After all, he only got a perfect score in class since the beginning of the year, his observation skills are way superior, he found out the S-Systeme before everyone else, and during the sports festival, I saw that he can run fast...really fast. There must be a reason why he was placed in D-Class...and like me, he doesn't want to talk about it. There is the fact that Ryuuen called Yato a monster too last time in the Cafe...

And we are back to the first problem... he is not someone that I can use and manipulate. And if I try something it could just go against me and make Yato my enemy. That's why the situation right now is not the best... we currently just observing the actions of each other.

But like I said... he is not my enemy and I don't want him as an enemy. That's why I need to focus on Ryuuen and Sakayanagi for the moment.

Keisei: Well I see that everyone seems to appreciate Fukazawa. I don't like the idea of this group becoming bigger but if it's only him I don't mind. He is someone that I respect. He not only has good grades but is good at sports too...I kinda envy him.

Hakura: Not only that... he doesn't seem scared of people like Ryuuen-kun!

Akito then just nods...and then Hakura checks her phone and...

Hakura: Already?! We're already here. Why don't get eat dinner together?

No objections came forth and so we decided to move as a group. And that's when I spoke to everyone.

Kiyo: I'm off to the toilet. Why don't you guys go ahead?

Akito: Then we'll wait here.

Kiyo: No, it's going to be crowded at this hour. It's more efficient to go ahead and queue up. I'll leave the seats to you.

Everyone seemed convinced and so they headed to the Keyaki Mall restaurant. This is a situation that can unfold only because Airi'sbecome capable of acting without me being there. 

Concluding that I'm off to the toilet, Komiya followed Akito and the others. After seeing off the group plus Komiya, I started walking in the direction opposite to the toilet. 

And I approached a lone girl who sat where we had been chatting.

Kiyo: May I have a moment?

I called out to the girl sitting on a one-seater chair. She's Class A's Kamuro. She was fiddling with her phone and seemingly not aware of my presence, she remained rigid and made no move.

Kiyo: I'm talking to you.

I spoke to her again.

Kamuro: me? What?

Looking up, she made it seem like she just noticed my presence now. I took a few steps forward and sat on a different one-seater chair.

A prickly sort of atmosphere settled in between us.

Kiyo: You've been tailing me recently. Do you have business with me?

Kamuro: Huh? What the hell are you saying?

Kiyo: On the way back after school yesterday. Keyaki Mall two days ago. Keyaki Mall four days ago. The way back six days ago. The way back seven days ago. Quite a lot of coincidences, wouldn't you say?

I turned the screen of my phone towards the girl and went through a slideshow of pictures.

Kamuro: That, but when...

I had secretly snapped pictures of her tailing me.

Kiyo: As someone who's tailing me, you can't afford to look at me when I'm turning in your direction. It's understandable that you wouldn't notice me snapping photos of you in that window.

Kamuro: What if I'm tailing you? Got a problem with that?

Kiyo: Not really. It's not like I'm being directly harmed by it or anything. I'm not really planning on asking you to stop.

Kamuro: Exactly, right? It's just a coincidence.

Kiyo: But what do you think your boss will think if she finds out about this?

Kamuro: Boss? What the hell are you talking about? Been watching too many movies?

Kiyo: Then I suppose I'll report this to Sakayanagi. That you aren't up to par as a tail.

Kamuro: hold on a minute.

As I put my hands on the armrest and moved to stand up, Kamuro stopped me. Just from that attitude alone, I can tell she's not particularly happy about this situation.

Kiyo: You're quite devoted to Sakayanagi. Day after day you're made to follow me for long periods of time and you still do your job properly. You two must be close.

Kamuro: You must be joking. There's no way I'd actually want to obey that kind of person.

Kiyo: No need to lie. As a matter of fact, you're spending your precious student life doing something as boring as tailing someone. That's something you'd only do because you trust in and respect Sakayanagi.

Kamuro: Absolutely not. I'd cut all ties with her now if I could.

Intensely spitting that out, Kamuro seemed irritated.

Kiyo: Then why do you obey Sakayanagi?

Kamuro: Doesn't matter why, right?

Kiyo: If you're not doing it out of goodwill then that must mean she's grabbed you by your weakness.

Kamuro: what are you trying to say?

Kiyo: I'll report the clumsy nature of her tailing to Sakayanagi. If I do that, your inability to act as her arms and legs will be exposed and that weakness of yours she's grabbed hold of may come to affect you later.

Kamuro: So you're threatening me. You're threatening me too.

Too', huh? Looks like Sakayanagi's not just using Kamuro, she's also grabbed hold of some weaknesses of hers. I just asked her a leading question but to think she'd fall for the bait this hard.

Kamuro: What's with you? Isn't it strange that Sakayanagi's targeting you?

Kiyo: Don't know. I haven't a clue.

It appears Kamuro doesn't know about Sakayanagi's true intentions either. I've obtained at least one answer.

Kamuro: You're the Class D student Ryuuen's looking for, right? That's the only thing that comes to mind.

Kiyo: What'll you do then?

I did not deny it. In the first place, since Sakayanagi knows about my past, it doesn't matter how I try to cover it up anyways. 

Kamuro: You're threatening me but if I ever feel like it, I can also tip Ryuuen off.

Kiyo: I thought I'd threaten you but you're threatening me in return, huh? Then let's do this.

I offered Kamuro a proposal.

Kiyo: Feel free to tail me anytime. I won't speak out. And I don't report it back to Sakayanagi either. Let's say in exchange for that, you won't tell anyone other than Sakayanagi about me.

Kamuro: A give-and-take exchange?

Kiyo: I don't think it's a bad deal.

Kamuro: that's for sure. I'm not interested in Ryuuen either.

It appears Kamuro agreed since she nodded and stood up. But I suddenly noticed someone...

Kamuro: I'm going back now. I'm tired.

Saying that, Kamuro start turning around to leave but...

???: Yo

Kamuro: Kyaaa!

As she was turning around a man was just in her way...She has been surprised but when she saw who it was I notice her expression change...

Kamuro: Sighs...

???: Yo Ayanakoji! did I bother you during your date?

Why did he need to show up now? It was Yato who came at the worst time...He then look at both of us until his gaze fall on Kamuro...

Yato: Wait you're the girl that asked for Ayanakoji after the festival? Whoa, I didn't know you were that popular Ayamakoji haha!

Of course, he noticed that Kamuro had come to ask me to meet her after the end of the festival. Well in the end it was Sakayanagi herself who wanted to meet me to talk about the Whiteroom. 

Kiyo: It is not what it seems Fukazawa...

Usually, he calls me Kiyo but this time he chose to call me Ayanakoji. And it seems that he didn't know her name too because he called her ''the girl''. I came to the conclusion that he didn't know Kamuro and that's why he prefer to call me by my last name to not raise any suspicion in case it was released to the Ryuuen case or anything like that...

But...

It was my first thought until I notice the gaze of Kamuro while she was looking at Yato...

Kamuro: Exactly, sorry to have to bother your classmate. I'll be going then...

Kamuro then leaves without saying anything else. 

Anyway, it seems that Sakaynagi knows the weakness of Kamuro. But thanks to this, careless interruptions will no longer occur.

But now I need to take care of Yato...he probably didn't come here by chance. I was about to get up from my seat but he stopped me.

Yato: Wait, why don't we have a little chat?

He then sit at the place where Kamuro was and start looking at me with a smile and a fooling expression.

Yato pov: 

I then sit in front of Kiyo. I know that I would find him at the Keyaki Mall because earlier, Akito told me that their group would go hang out here after school. But I didn't expect him to be with Kamuro. It's a shame that I arrived too late...they already had finished talking when I arrived here so I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Anyway, my goal for today was to finally have a little talk with Kiyo... I didn't speak to him since the end of the sports festival. I didn't know what to think of him... I'm warry of this type of person.

Yato: You don't think the weather is nice these days?

Kiyo: You came here today to talk about the weather?

Yato: Hahaha maybe? You don't like to have some casual talk with me?

He just start to look at me with a look of indifference...

Kiyo: It's not the problem... it's just that I know you didn't come here today for just some casual talk. I would love that you to go straight to the point... Hakura and the others are waiting for me.

Yato: I see it can't be helped then... we will talk about the weather another day I guess.

I can't lose time...I need to go straight to the point with him.

Yato: So... you must be happy that Horikita won her bet with Kushida? Like that both of you avoided being expelled and Kushida will finally stop bothering Hoirkita.

Kiyo: Indeed... there is nothing to say, Horikita did well to counter Kushdia and Ryuuen in the last exam.

Yato: Yeah...

He didn't talk about want I wanted to know today...

Yato: But do you okay with this outcome? I hear that you thought that expelling Kushida would be the best thing for the class. Are you okay with this decision of Hoirkita?

Kiyo: ...

He then looks at me for a moment...

Kiyo: It can't be helped... Horikita is the leader of the class. I will not get involved in this.

Yato: Sighs...

He still denied it huh...it would have been easier if he would have talked about this by himself but I don't have the choice.

Yato: Oh? So you didn't try to expel her with the help of Ryuuen by making a deal with him? And during the Kareoke when Kei made her scene...

He didn't answer me immediately. He probably thought about something first.

Kiyo: I see so you know. After all, I suspected that you did something too...after all Kushdia didn't even look at you one time after the end of the exam. Usually, she looks often in your direction. 

As always he notices everything...

Yato: Indeed... I protected myself I would say. But what I really wanted to talk with you today is about Kushida...

When I knew that Kiyo send a message to Ryuuen asking him to send him the maths questions or change the questions... I knew what he planned and the event of the Kareoke started to make sense. But there was something that was bothering me in his strategy...

Yato: In fact, you choose to not expel Kushida, right? With this plan, you let Ryuuen choose to just lose the exam and let Horikita with her bet with Kushdia but you never had the intention to really expel her...

Kiyo just start to look at me a bit more seriously...

Kiyo: Can I know why you seem so sure of yourself?

Yato: Why? Because I don't believe that it was your best plan to expel Kushida... if I thought about something else I'm sure you did it yourself...

He didn't say anything and just let me continue...

Yato: You decide to target Kushdia during the Kareoke with her uniform. After when you learn that Hoirkita fooled Ryuuen and Kushida you take advantage of this and make a deal with Ryuuen himself. Like this you obtained the questions of the C-Class to after trap Kushida to get her accused of cheating... in fact, it is an amazing plan.

In the end... with his plan, he managed to save Horikita and target Kushida.

Yato: The cheaters will be directly disqualified and expelled from school, both them and their partner...

Kiyo just has his usual expression while listening to me...

Yato: That's the words that Chabashira said when she announced the exam. In fact, I planned to expel Kushia since Chabashira-sensei said those words. Do you start to understand what I'm saying Kiyo?

He didn't answer... I didn't really care because I was not expecting an answer...

Yato: I still don't understand why you targeting Kushida herself... in fact, I planned to target her partner, Ike Kanji. 

In fact when the pair were announced I hoped that she was pairing with Yamauchi but she ended up with Ike.

Yato: Why targeted Kushdia who is on her guards against you when you can target Ike... Ike is a way more easy target and the success of the plan is nearly 100%. In the end, both would have been expelled.

It was my original plan before I change my mind about expelling Kushida. I immediately submit my answer to the school to have total control over them. After I worked to make questions possible that the school could accept. After this, all I needed to do was to make my deal with Ryuuen. Like this, I can threaten him to change his questions and obtain the answer to his questions to target Ike to make him cheat for the exam. At the same time would have expelled Kushdia. There were a few ways to make Ike caught as a cheater in the exam...even the fact that he was pairing with Kushdia would have turned into my favor since he was in big love with her. Manipulating him or tricking him would have been way too easy.

But in the end, I decided to believe in Hoirkita...but what about Kiyo? What was his goal?

Kiyo: I see but can I know why you didn't do your plan then?

As for me...he wants to confirm my intention...

Yato: Horikita is the leader...and she thought that expelling Kushdia was not the best option. So I assume that we have the same reason then?

He just nodded...

Kiyo: We can say things like that.

Yato: Great...the case is close now. What about Ryuuen now? He seems close to finding you...he must have sent you a pic right?

I was talking about the pic of Kei...Ryuuen knows that Kei and X are working together... and at the same time, that I'm probably linked to X too...

Kiyo then just get up from his seat and was about to leave.

Kiyo: Do you plan to do something to help me? To keep my cover in the shadow of Horikita?

Yato: HAHAHA Whoa slow down Kiyo! You probably dream about this huh? Anyway, it's too late for that, now Ryuuen knows at 100% that I'm not X. It's too late to act as if I was X... and I don't plan anything to help you now.

Kiyo: I see well then I will...

Yato: But...

I interrupt him before he leaves...

Yato: If Kei needs my help I will help her for sure...

We were in a complicated situation...Kei since the beginning of the year always used someone to help her and protect her. At first, it was Hirata...but after the VIP exam, Kiyo and I took this role. Kiyo helped her from the shadow to help with Manabe and he saw her dark past. As for me, I play now the role of her fake boyfriend to help her reputation in front of the whole school. That's something that Kiyo couldn't have done...but now because of this, Kei is dependent on both of us.

This situation is not to our advantage...but Ryuuen doesn't know this. Helping Kiyo is not an easy task when he hardly says anything about his thought and himself. that's why I don't want to get involved in this story with him...but if Kei gets involved it's another story. I am not even sure if Kiyo would help her...

Kiyo: I see... then I will call you later when the situation with Ryuuen will be more clear. After what I heard today acting each on our side is not a good idea for this situation...Now I need to go, Hakura and the others are waiting for me...

Yato: I see... I see.

He then turn around and was about to leave but stopped... I look at him a bit intrigued and he turns around again to look at me...

Kiyo: You know that Hakura would have loved that you came today with us? 

Yato: Oh? Maybe, she invited me earlier but I had things to do...

Kiyo: And now you free? I'm sure they would love it if you joins us...

I then look at him for a moment until I shake my head...

Yato: Nah sorry I still have things to do...

Kiyo: I see...then I see you later.

He then left after those words... I hesitated to join them but I chose to decline this offer.

I remained sitting here for a moment while thinking about a lot of things... Ryuuen, Kiyo, Horikita, Kei and my current situation...

Yato: Sighs...

I then get up and just returned to my room for the day...

.

.

.

.

(A.N)

That's it for this chapter, I hope you liked it! Little chapter of introduction for Volume 7 and the conclusion of Volume 6. 

Now...probably some of you noticed but I reduced the penalty of the C-Class to 50 class points instead of 100. Why? Because I made a mistake. In volume 4, I made Yato win 50 class points plus the 50 points of Koenji. With that, the Ryuuen class won fewer points but it was what I planned at first. But then I remove one of my idea for Volume 5 and I reread future volumes and it will not work exactly as I wanted so I needed to fix my mistake and it was kinda the only way I found. I completely forget until I start working on this chapter haha! But I'm sorry for this it kinda annoys me but I didn't have the choice, hope you understand!

I just noticed that this chapter was long... does it bother you guys? Does it too long or it's still fine? Because sometimes cut it's kinda hard haha!

Anyway, Lots of things planned for this Vol I hope you will love it. The next chapter will be next week as always. Thanks to those who read my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 293 5
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
2.2K 145 9
~ Classroom of the Elite X Persona 5 ~ Several months after escaping from his life spent in the white room, the 'Masterpiece' Ayanokouji Kiyotaka now...
142K 4.3K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
91.4K 2.7K 10
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's life hasn't been easy. After being placed in the white room for an experiment by his father during most of his childhood, he ev...