dragonfly, regulus black

Por mercurypoisons

❝ i'm sorry i left, but it was for the best. ❞ REGULUS BLACK MARAUDERS ERA Más

dragonfly
prologue
part i.
i. pretty
ii. another stupid letter
iii. the flirtatious pretty girl
iv. you wrote back
part ii.
v. progress
vi. she put a spell on him!
vii. dream a sweet dream
viii. regulus black is not in love with libillule dupont
ix. you were in my dream
x. giggles galore
xi. see you in your dreams
part iii.
xii. letter halt
xiii. speaking now?
xiv. you'll see
xvi. just us?
xvii. he wouldn't stand her up
xviii. a date for the artists
xix. getting to know you
xx. take her hand
xxi. day of surprises
xxii. meet me at our spot
xxiii. lie to your darlings
part iv.
xxiv. sick?
xxv. answer please
xxvi. do you not want me?
xxvii. i miss you
xxviii. happy birthday
xxix. last letter?
xxx. goodbye
xxxi. unfamiliar owl
xxxii. ma libellule
xxxiii. selfish irony
xxxiv. painting
xxxv. perfect muse
xxxvi. path
o. planner

xv. just a little push

1.1K 80 54
Por mercurypoisons

CHAPTER XV:
just a little push

( January 1979 )

SHE SHRUGGED OFF HER COAT AND SHOES TO LEAVE THEM DRY WHILE REGULUS WATCHED NOT DOING ANYTHING. "Well don't just stand there, take your coat off!" she laughed giving him a nudge. If Regulus pushed her in he could walk back into the warmth of the castle. He could. But then she would be alone outside in the cold with the risk of getting hypothermia.

      He did it anyway. Just a small push to her shoulder so she would fall into the cold lake and so he could escape, but she grabbed onto his arm, attempting to keep her on the old dock, but he splashed in with her.

The cold water covered their bodies completely like a blanket of ice seeping through their skin straight to their bones. Libillule opened her eyes under the water to see Regulus doing the same, staring at her. She laughed, bubbles fluttering out of her mouth, but had to quickly come up right after to avoid swallowing any water.

      When she reached the surface he came up right after. His dark hair almost blended in with the water while it slicked back on the nape of his neck. Hers did the same as his, only lighter looking and longer. Regulus' face was all different kinds of pink, the brightest being on his cheeks and ears while the cold finally tickled his bones.

      "Having fun?" she asked, the cold creating a cloud of smoke with her words.

      Regulus shook his head beginning to tremble like a cat caught in the rain. "No."

      "Didn't your mother ever tell you that lying is bad?" she teased.

      He rolled his eyes, "didn't your mother ever tell you not to fall for a Black?"

      The question caught her by surprise. So he did know about her feelings for him. Not just as her teasing or being friendly.

      The girl shook her head as he did. "Nope." Why lie when she just told him not to?

     Now, if Libillule hadn't been completely adamant about always looking at the boy, she would've missed the faintest smile he had been biting back, but she didn't. She saw it. He saw her see it. And he didn't put on a scowl, much to her surprise.

      "Good," was all he said. The words he thought fell from his lips for once and they startled him that he had actually said them out loud. But for once, he didn't regret it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

197K 7.4K 44
[EDITING] clandestine meetings and longing stares... ( james potter x fem! oc / fabian prewett x fem! oc ) ( marauders era ) ( started: 07/03/22 - f...
872 45 14
Come down to the Black Sea ... ♡ ... marauders era! not a happy romance regulus black x fem!oc spideyskies! inez ♡ © twenty-twenty four ( 2024 ) (p...
372K 9.6K 123
♛𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬♛ ✧Marauders Era ✧ "..𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫" - Tom...
15.9K 469 16
"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚" In which Regulus Black finds love and breaks free of his family.