Freedom Fox

Autorstwa RememberNoName

The legendary ship of the Japanese Empire that has sailed the seas for more than a century, IJN Nagato finds... Więcej

Prologue/Bio?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.7K 44 64
Autorstwa RememberNoName

Nagato hummed while stirring the Teriyaki Fried Noodles. Nagato was still thinking about the incident this afternoon when a Siren Shipgirl surrendered, after which dozens of Shipgirls and several mass-produced Ships appeared who also surrendered themselves to Azur Lane. Of course this caused mass panic in the City of Honolulu and several other civic areas of Hawaii.

Fleet Admiral Nimitz had to take to the field to solve all these problems. Nagato groaned, because tomorrow there would be a lot of government officials, and God, Nagato really didn't like them.

Beside her, there was Belfast who was stirring spicy porridge for the prisoners from Sakura or Siren.

Belfast : What a strange day isn't it, Madame Nagato?

Nagato : Right, I didn't expect this to happen. Uhhh when I just want to retire peacefully without.... all this bullshit. (pouts cutely.)

Belfast laughed heartily.

Belfast : We really can't see the future, can we?

Nagato : If we could, we'd still be screwed.

The two of them continued to cook in silence, appreciating the silence. Until finally Hornet broke in in a panic.

Nagato : !!!, Hornet! what is it? You took me by surprise, and so did Belfast.

Belfast almost threw down her spoon earlier.

Hornet: Sorry! but the situation is precarious! Wales asked all the relevant Shipgirls to gather, which means you and Belfast included.

Nagato and Belfast looked at each other with worried looks. The two of them turned off the stove and immediately followed Hornet into the meeting room.

By the time they arrived, all of the Faction leaders and flag ships from Azur Lane were already gathered, with Fleet Admiral Nimitz on the giant glass screen.

Nagato : 'Oh wow, they can do face-to-face but barely scratch the surface of simple Missile technology.' (Sarcastic)

FADM. Nimitz : Has everyone gathered, Prise?

Enterprise : (Salute) All ship girls are gathered, Admiral. Including visitors from other dimensions we report.

FADM. Nimitz nodded in satisfaction and looked at the paper he was holding.

FADM. Nimitz : Ladies, we are in a precarious situation. More than 2,478 units of the mass production Siren ship began to "fly" and headed for the Pacific Ocean.

All of the shipgirls except Nagato gasped and started whispering. Before finally Queen Elizabeth knocked the hammer like a judge.

Queen Elizabeth: Order! Orders!

Everyone was silent again, and FADM. Nimitz nodded gratefully to Queen Elizabeth.

FADM. Nimitz : We predict that they will launch a large-scale attack on all areas of the Pacific, including the Sakura Empire being a possibility. We've tried contacting the Sakura Empire, but they're not answering. So we decided to send runners there.

Nagato pondered, it could be that the Sakura Empire communication was being Jammed or some kind of EMP attack.

Wales stood up from her chair.

Wales : Sir, permission to speak.

FADM. Nimitz : given. Please, Prince Of Wales.

Wales nodded and began to speak.

Wales : Everyone, we know this afternoon, at 1344, the shipgirl USS Nagato and the USS Enterprise managed to arrest a submarine-type Siren shipgirl, the Lurker. not long after, a dozen of the Siren Shipgirls were detained by some of the Shipgirls from the Royal Navy at 1423. And at 1533, several of the mass production Siren Battleships surrendered themselves to our patrolling Shipgirls.

Wales was silent for a moment so the others could digest it.

Wales : when I interrogated the Lurker, she said they were coming. And when I asked, they all answered the same thing.... Leviathan.

Whether it's instinct or the wind at night, everyone including FADM. Nimitz got goosebumps when he heard the name "Leviathan" mentioned.

Wales : They're scared, like a sheep that a lion chases on steroids. They also mention about... Intergalactic wars and timelines. I don't fully understand what they are saying. But I know the Sirens are dying.

Alpha-789 : You're absolutely right, HMS Prince Of Wales from Timeline 104-789.

They were all shocked when they saw Observer Alpha-789 appear and sit leisurely on top of her Octopus Rigging.

All of the shipgirls immediately took out their weapons, including Nagato who immediately aimed at Alpha-789 with an M72 LAW.

Enterprise : You!

Alpha-789 : Okay Okay, before we kill each other, can we talk like fellow creatures with manners?

FADM. Nimitz broke out in a cold sweat, but he put on a stern face and said.

FADM. Nimitz : girls, lets listen to her first.

Hornet : Admiral?! we have to finish her first before we get tricked like the Sakuras!

Some Shipgirls also protested, but FADM. Nimitz firmly said.

FADM. Nimitz : Girls, please, shut up. You.... Siren, start talking and don't waste our time.

Alpha-789 : Ahh I can finally talk to a sensible man. Thank you, Fleet Admiral from 104-789... It's true your deduction that we're dying, but not entirely true.

Alpha-789 looked one by one from the Shipgirls and saw their faces. They were all curious as to what she had to say, but remained wary.

Alpha-789 : Half of us are indeed dying.... That's the reason I came here, to ask for your help protecting this Timeline.

Everyone except Alpha-789 wondered what she meant by protecting this timeline, and Belfast asked.

Belfast : Miss, what does that mean? are we all in big trouble?

Alpha-789 smiled bitterly and said.

Alpha-789 : You're right, we're in HUGE trouble. The Leviathans had already entered this timeline, and it would only be a matter of time before they landed and consumed the planet.

Everyone got goosebumps hearing this, a creature that consumes the Planet is like eating a snack? It scares them.

but FADM. Nimitz kept his cool and asked

FADM. Nimitz : But they can still be killed, right?

Alpha-789 nodded.

FADM. Nimitz : Then that's enough, Girls, I want you to cooperate fully together with Siren to... Protect our planet. Your Majesty, can we ask the full assistance of the Royal Navy.

Queen Elizabeth who was originally pale, now smiled and laughed haughtily like a noble.

Queen Elizabeth : Of course, after this meeting is over I will contact the Mainland and immediately coordinate to prepare the defense. Hopefully Ironblood realizes something and helps us out.

FADM. Nimitz nodded in satisfaction.

FADM. Nimitz : Good, I'll be deploying the Five Marine divisions to the Pacific, along with the Eighth Carrier Assault Group and Battlegroup Iowa. Enterprise, can you formalize our alliance with the Sirens?

Enterprise let out a shaky breath but regained her composure when Nagato who was sitting beside her gripped her hand tightly. Enterprise nodded towards FADM. Nimitz.

FADM. Nimitz let out a small smile and continued to say.

FADM. Nimitz : Ladies, we are in a very chaotic situation. And maybe it will get worse in the future. But remember, we are a Castle that guards the treasure, which is mankind itself. Maybe many of you find working with Siren to cause us to become hypocrites like the Sakura Empire.... But after Miss Alpha explains, we have to throw away our dislike on them, and come forward to face the future to come.

FADM. Nimitz looked one by one at the Shipgirls who were raising their heads, and he said loudly.

FADM. Nimitz : Girls, lock and load. Don't pray for an easy life, pray to be a stronger person. Azur Lane!

All Shipgirls (including Nagato): Azur Lane!

In the middle of nowhere.

The Arbiters or the High Leader of the Siren, were looking in the auditorium made of see through that could go straight into space, and they were hundreds of Infinity-class supercarries and thousand of Cardinal-Class Heavy Cruiser aim their cannons at the void. The 450 CSO-class supercarriers are clustered near the space rock cluster with thousands ships like the CAS-class Assault Carrier, CCS-class Battlecruiser, ORS-class heavy cruiser and many more Covenant ships in one space rock cluster.

Apart from the Covenants Cluster, there are hundreds of warships from the UNSC, from Punic-class Supercarriers, Halcyon-class light cruiser, Marathon-class Heavy Cruiser and many more.

But there are 4 Starships that are different from the others, these five ships are Flagships of the Sirens Arbiters, Glorianna class battleships equipped with a very irresponsible amount of weapons. I'm not going to go into that because it's going to get even longer if it's explained in detail.

Arbiter III Empress : If I had seen this gigantic fleet a few years ago, I might have been very arrogant and said no one could beat us. But ever since the Leviathans appeared.... (shakes head).

Arbiter XIV Temperance : (Sigh.) My dear sister, it is our duty, our creator created us to fight the Leviathans on their behalf.

Arbitrator VIII Strength : But still.... they are much stronger than before, it's been 20 Timelines for this week. And they are increasingly invading the various timelines that have been created, some managed to repel them, but it's all just a matter of time.

All the Arbiters simultaneously took a deep breath and only prayed for the best.

At Cartographer.

Observer Alpha tirelessly works to coordinate hundreds of thousands of troops at the same time, with dozens of operators from Covenant, UNSC, Siren Shipgirls, and several other Alien races.

Sangheili Operator #1 : Miss Alpha! Miss Purifier returns from the Terra-13-456 simulation and is completely covered in black stone, the Sirens in Medbay are asking for your advice.

Alpha grimaced when she heard that, she knew what disease it was.

Alpha : Tell them to exterminate the Purifier Unit, I don't want to take the risk.

Sangheili Operator #1 : OK!

It's been a day since the Halo-22-557 timeline was compromised, and the Ashes have made it back despite the loss of their sister-in-arms, Helena-001-01.

A Jiralhanae dressed like a Butler came to Alpha and brought a tray of hot coffee. Alpha took the coffee and patted Jiralhanae's head. The Jiralhanae Butler bowed his head respectfully.

Turian Operator : Mrs. Alpha, Ms. Omitter-234 has just reported she performed.... Exterminatus on planet earth in the timeline 201-1117.

Everyone in the Cartographer grimaced when they heard this and could only feel sorry for the Humans on that earth.

Alpha :.... Report received, thanks Operator Vakarian.

Vacarian : Maam.

Alpha looked at the multiple Timelines that were in the "consumption" stage and grimaced.

Alpha : I'm sorry.... We can't do much...

Suddenly a Spartan-V entered the room.

Spartan-V : Mrs. Alpha, you were summoned by Miss Dreamwaver.

Alpha nodded.

Alpha : All right, Tryka, you'll take over while I'm gone.

Tryka, a Fleet Admiral of the Scylla race or Space Spider race, nodded her head.

Tryka : understand, maam!

Alpha was floating towards the Spartan-V.

Alpha: lead the way, Spartan.

They both left the Cartographer's room.

Return to Azur Lane World 104-789.

It's been a week full of news about Azur Lane making an alliance with the Sirens, and sure enough, It caused public unrest. Many demand to be told what really happened, why they made an alliance with the Race who wanted to exterminate them.

The official answerers from Azur Lane only answered plainly.

"That's none of your business, so let us work."

Every shipyard in Azur Lane territory immediately pumped all their resources into making more ships with better attack power.

The Eagle Union Army has now started to massively militarize and started deploying the M1A5 TUSK Liberator for which the Blueprint was obtained from Nagato. Dozens of these Tanks were successfully built in a week due to Siren's industrial technology and there will be a hundred more active in the coming months.

The Royal Navy began doing various things, researching new warships, militarizing various colonies, and fortifying the Royal Archipelago. The royal family and some members of the government will be transferred to Eagle Union for further security. Hundreds of FV214s began to enter Iris Orthodoxy, dozens of Artillery were installed in various places and of course, their newest Jets flying here and there. This action was taken to attract Ironblood's attention to both militarize.

The Shipgirls, business as usual, patrol various territories, the Pacific, Indian, Atlantic and Mediterranean along with a fleet of human ships and Now, Siren Mass Produced ships and Shipgirls.

Nagato now officially joins Azur Lane and takes a very... Long oath. And also with the help of Siren... Eagle Union managed to build their first fleet of assault shuttles and are currently in the pilot training phase.

All in all, they were prepared to welcome Leviathan with a huge middle finger.

TBC

Maybe this is a pretty hard chapter to write, or maybe I'm just lazy. Overall, hope you like it!

Cardinal-Class Heavy Cruiser :

Glorianna-class Battleship :

A little hint of Next Chapter :

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

46K 951 31
◇Some of the arts presented by this fanfiction aren't mine, this fanfiction only has the goal of entertaining people with the story showed in here◇ ...
9.4K 139 17
A 20 year old Puerto Rican man from Puerto Rico, United States was playing the game that's currently in Alpha build version and loves to build ships...
4.6K 99 26
In the aftermath of the Second Great War, a conflict that ravaged the world through clashes between factions centered around ship girls, a new era em...
38.5K 1.1K 20
In this world, shipgirls were created to keep humanity safe from threats from another world. The sirens. But when humanity was safe, the different fa...