Secret Sensations | โœŽ

By 1800feelings

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ โ€ข------------------------โ€ข Book 1 S... More

Summary
Aesthetics
Dedication๏ฟผ
โ”Š01. Parents who care
โ”Š02. Tall kid
โ”Š03. Work
โ”Š05. Shopping
โ”Š06. Fuck
โ”Š07. Movie Night
โ”Š08. Grand Prize
โ”Š09. Spinach
โ”Š10. So fucking nervous
โ”Š11. 88th Chances
โ”Š12. I've Gotten A Date
โ”Š13. Date Night
โ”Š14. Jacking off
โ”Š15. I hate you
โ”Š16. Bye Bye Therapist
โ”Š17. Anti-hangout
โ”Š18. Wooden spoon
โ”Š19. DC
โ”Š20. Pretty boy
โ”Š21. Leaf
โ”Š22. My arms
โ”Š23. Gorilla
โ”Š24. Pity
โ”Š25. Power Couple Material
โ”Š26. Hey, dad
โ”Š27. Coping mechanism
โ”Š28. Helpless
โ”Š29. Duck Tape
โ”Š30. Don't cry
โ”Š31. Our Image
โ”Š32. Famous
โ”Š33. Frosty
โ”Š34. Strip club
โ”Š35. Bitch
โ”Š36. Bella
โ”Š37. Super Star
โ”Š38. Weather Boy
โ”Š39. Her
โ”Š40. Heartbeat
โ”Š41. Boy?
โ”Š42. 100 Bucks
โ”Š43. Game night
โ”Š44. Boyfriend
โ”Š45.Gorgeous
โ”Š46. No Way
โ”Š47. So Much More
โ”Š48. He's Terrifying
โ”Š49. Party
โ”Š50. I'm So Sorry
โ”Š51. Masterpiece
โ”Š52. Just A Billionaire
โ”Š53. Lovebirds
โ”Š54. Embarrassing
โ”Š55. What To Do

โ”Š04. Fucking people

4.3K 84 13
By 1800feelings

Walking out of that house on the first day here left a lot on my mind; what's going on with that girl?

She's not stuck up like most girls, but yet that's all she is. She talks to her siblings like she's superior.

She hid everything with a smile, sure. But it was quite obvious.

"Leo, the neighbors invited us to go out!" Enzo cheers, storming into my room. "Ok?" I question. "OK? We're making friends let's go!" He yells running off to who knows where.

I roll my eyes, getting out of bed and making my way to my closet. I don't want friends. All they do is use you. They take what they want from you and then leave you to the streets.

I get my phone and keys off my nightstand, shoving them into my pocket and walk out of my room to the front door where Elsie and Enzo are waiting .

I put on my shoes and walk out the door with Elsie and Enzo close behind. "How the fuck did they even tell us to come over?" I ask walking up their driveway. "I gave Nick my number yesterday." Enzo says knocking on the door. I nod as I think Nick opens the door.

I don't know nor do I care.

"Hey guys!" Nick says as he lets us inside.

"IZZY" Nick shouts upstairs. "WHAT?" She yells back. He couldn't have walked up to her room? Lazy ass.

"WE'RE GOING OUT WITH THE NEIGHBORS."

"Ok. Be safe and don't do anything to stupid." She replies. Jayden, Matt, and Chris walk out of the kitchen and over to us as we turn to leave the house.

"Izzy's not coming?" Elsie asks slightly disappointed, as we get into a black van. Chris shakes his head as he enters the drivers seat, Matt in the passenger.

"She said she's busy." Jayden adds. Matt looks at Jayden as Jayden looks at Chris. It's scilent for a moment before Chris asks, "So where to first?"

"They just moved here dumbass" Matt says slapping Chris in the arm. "Sorry! Food?"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Hey mom!" Elsie greets as we walk inside. "Hi my babies. Come over here please?" She asks. We agree and walk over to her as she puts the phone in speaker and I see the name I hate most; Justin. My father.

"What does he want?" I sneer. "He just wants to see how we're all doing." My mother's soft voice assured.

"Well I'm doing great without him." I snap walking out of the kitchen and up to my room. What the fuck does he think he's doing? Calling 2 days after we moved here. What are we supposed to do, cry and beg for forgiveness? Fuck no. He sent us here. And he knew what he was doing.

I slam my door shut and walk over to my closet. I grab boxers and grey sweatpants and make my way over to my bathroom. Stripping my clothes, I turn on the shower water and step in.

Fucking people.

(11:30 pm)

Dear Diary,

No one knows yet but I leave for a 2 week long trip to Spain soon.

I don't know why I haven't told anyone yet, not like they could stop me. Not like they would stop me. But, there's this tiny voice in the back of my head telling me to hold off, just for a little longer.

I know, I'm not supposed to listen to these voices but, I don't know, everything is telling me to hold off. So that's what I'm doing. Holding off.

-Izzy

I sigh and put my diary and pen back where they go and grab the picture frame on my bedside table; a picture of me on my dad's shoulders when I was 13, backstage at his concert in France. I remember that day like it's yesterday.

Everyone was so happy for him. The crowd loved it and we went out to a really nice restaurant to celebrate afterwards. Me, my mom, my dad, Jayden, Kaiden, and Ray. That was the last place he preformed.

I look around my room and my eyes land on my balcony doors. Without a second thought I get my phone and AirPods before I walk over to the doors and walk onto the balcony.

I walk over and climb from the roof to the tree, and the tree to the main roof. Once I'm on the roof, I move about 12 feet away from the edge before laying down, my right arm supporting my head as I look up at the night sky. It's beautiful. The way the same stars can make hundreds of different pictures.

The wind was gently blowing as I stare into the sky, faint music playing in the background. Lets see if this can help us write a song.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It didn't work.

I'm the biggest failure out there.

I mean who the fuck can't write a song? It's not even like it's hard.

Closing my laptop I get off my vanity chair and get Simba and Milo to take them on a walk. They need it and I need to clear my head so why not kill two birds with one stone?

**✿❀ ❀✿**
Chapter 4
Words: 963
posted: 5/3/22 3:21 pm

Follow the Socials
TikTok: 1800feelings1
Instagram: 1800.feelings

Let me know what you think of Leonardo's POV

I might be posting another chapter later today, we'll see

Thank you so much for giving my story a shot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 10.1K 126
[COMPLETED] Two souls caged by their hearts and minds. One key will make them free. It only takes one kiss for someone to feel something. For Caralei...
48.6K 1.1K 44
Book 2 Siempre. Always. That's how I thought it would be. That's how I thought we would be. But we weren't, because she was gone even before our sto...
10.2K 547 26
Single after three years, Lucia Giordano moves back in with her parents. To satisfy her nosy aunt, Lucia agrees to meet Enzo Vitale, her aunt's sexy...
9.1K 511 36
"I'm not some damn piece of charity work." "I know. I just want to give you a helping hand- as a friend." "We're not friends." "Well- then as an old...