Eudaimonia | | Peter Parker x...

By littlefreaklouist

It is a 'regular' day for Y/N Stark. Until she figures out who Peter Parker really is. They have a fight agai... More

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀꜱ
1 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ
2 | ᴏɴᴇ
3 | ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ
4 | ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʜᴇʀ
5 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
6 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
7 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
8 | ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ
9 | ᴍᴀɢᴜɴᴀ
10 | ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏɴ
11 | ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ
12 | 18!
13 | ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɪᴛ
14 | ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
15 | ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴍᴇ
16 | ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
17 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴘ
18 | 3'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ
19 | ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ 18
20 | ᴍᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
21 | ʜᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ
22 | ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ
23 | ʟɪᴇꜱ
24 | ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ?
25 | ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ
26 | ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ
27 | ᴄᴜʀᴇꜱ
27.5 | ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ
28 | ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ
29 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ
30 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ
31 | ᴛɪᴏ
32 | ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ
34 | ʜꜱʟᴏᴛ
35 | ᴅᴏᴡɴ
36 | ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏ
37 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ.
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴀᴄᴋɴᴏᴡʟᴇᴅɢᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ.
!!

33 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ?

76 3 18
By littlefreaklouist

TW, mentions of kidnapping, mentions of death, mentions of r@pe, mentions of touching.

                                                                                                                 ^^^very little mentions, just when Y/N is in the bathroom, 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so fucking in love.

Right now I am in Peter's car, and we are singing Harry Styles together as it's the day before our concert. To be honest I am fulfilling all of my eight year old dreams.

Pepper decided Peter needed something nice to wear so she custom ordered a red sparkly suit for him, she also bought him black heeled boots. I was really nice to her, he is really excited. I also got him a boa that is light pink.

Peter and I pull into the parking lot of an antique/thrift store we are going to go to. Peter gets out then opens my door for me. "I'm going to find you pink heart glasses to wear." I smirk at him.

"And I am going to find you some sort of fruit thing to throw on stage." He wraps his arm around me. Suddenly I see a few guys scattered getting out of cars with cameras. I sigh and Peter and I both lower our heads. They start snapping shots and I let go of Peter's hand and begin chasing them.

"Woah, woah, Y/N, chill out!" The paparazzi man begins running. I continue running after the person. They get into their cars and leave. I hold my stomach as I laugh.

"Oh my god, their faces!" I cackle, Peter walks to me and we walk into the store. The old man waves at me and I smile softly. Peter and I look around until I lay my eyes on pink heart glasses. "Oh there!" I shout and I run to them. I pick them up and put them onto Peter.

"Do I look good?" He asks. I smile widely and nod my head.

"I'm buying those for you." I mutter and Peter hands me the glasses. I smile looking at them and Peter smiles at me.

"Okay, I need to find you some fruit something." He mummers as we continue to browse around. Suddenly I feel a pinch on my shoulder and I look over and Peter is biting my shoulder.

"The hell?" I chuckle softly. He stops and runs towards something.

"This." He holds up a kiwi hat that circles around your face. "Harry would like that." He holds it up to his face. I grin widely

"Yes. I think so... Why does this place have a kiwi hat is my question." I laugh. "Alright, should we go?" I ask, Peter nods and grabs my glasses. We walk to the person at the cashier.

"Is this all for you guys?" The man asks.

"Yeah." Peter answers and pulls out his wallet.

"Hey, let me buy the stuff." I tell Peter. He shakes his head.

"Alright, that will be $10.97." The man says. Peter nods and inserts his card.

Once we finish getting the stuff, we begin driving to get lunch. "I am so excited." I grin.

"Wanna know where our seats are?" He asks. I nod my head. He hands me his phone. "Look at my email." I entered his password 0505 which is May's birthday May 5th.

I open his email app and I see an email from ticketmaster, I see two tickets for the kitchen pit. I drop my jaw. "Holy shit we are in the pit?!" I grin over at him. He nods his head.

"Yeah, Pepper got in contact with ticketmaster, they were sold out but she did some stuff meaning she paid a lot to get you in there." Peter smirks. I look back at the phone, my jaw still open. "Close your mouth." He forces my mouth closed.

"Holy crap. We are going to wait in line tonight, right? Because we still have time to get ready." I wiggle around getting excited. "Oh my god, I love him so badly." I grin.

"Yeah, thats what our plan is, since it's only twelve, you can still chill a bit but get ready around two because we will be leaving around four or five." Peter tells me. "Question." Peter mutters.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Me or Harry?" He glanced over at me.

"Oh-" I bit my lip. "Uh... Hm... Okay I love you but if Harry asked me to be his girlfriend or just to at least be friends I would say yes. Don't take offense."

Peter nods his head. "No offense taken, I asked." He smiles softly. He pulls into the parking lot of the sandwich shop. Peter gets out and opens my door for me.

"Thank you, lover." I smile softly and we walk into the shop. "Gah, I'm so happy." I bite my lip.

"Hi, how can I help you guys?" The woman asks.

"We will share a BLT. And uh can I have a pink lemonade?" Peter tells her.

"Sure. And for you Miss Stark?" She asks. I sink in my shoulders. 'Miss Stark.' What the fuck is that anyway?

"Y/N is fine to call me and I'll have a pink lemonade as well. Thanks." I smile softly and I pull out my card.

"Okay, your total comes to be $17.00." She mumbles as I insert my card and then she continues speaking. "Have you guys seen the movie that's coming out called The Avengers?"

Both Peter and I look at each other. "I have not." I wrinkle my eyebrows.

"Yeah, same. What characters are in it?" Peter asks.

"Iron Man, Hulk, you Mr. Parker, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Thor, you Y/N too and there are others, the trailer is so cool, it's about when you got kidnapped or whatever happens." She tells us with a wide grin on her face. I look down at my feet. They wouldn't know anything about that.

"Oh. I'll have to see it." I walk away not looking back at her.

"Sorry, that's a really sensitive subject." I hear Peter apologize. I find a table with two chairs and I sit down. "Are you okay, darling?" He asks as he sits in front of me.

"How would anyone even know what I went through with Hydra?" I fiddle with my hands but Peter grabs them to calm me down.

"Hey take a deep breath, okay?" He says in a calm tone. "Maybe text Pepper, see if she's heard about it. I'm sure the Avengers had to sign something for it to be a movie."

"Yeah, good idea." I smile and pull out my phone.

Y/N: did you hear about that movie about the avengers?

Pepper: Yeah, I was the one who signed and said it could be a thing.

Y/N: you realize what it's about?

Pepper: They didn't tell me.

Y/N: it's about me getting kidnapped by Hydra

Pepper: Oh my god! For real?

Y/N: i'm gonna watch the trailer real quick

Pepper: Same.

I opened up youtube and I searched for the Avengers movie. A picture of actors showing up. "Okay, let's watch." I click the video and I tilt my phone a bit so that Peter can see. The opening scene is Zendaya screaming. She has restraints and then the Hydra logo. "Nevermind." I squeezed my eyes shut. Peter picks up the phone and continues watching. "I'm going to use the bathroom." I get up and walk away.

Once I walk into the one person bathroom I walk to the sink and I wash my face with water then stare at myself in the mirror. Something I have never told anyone except for Pepper and my dad is that someone who was apart of Hydra raped me while I was with them. That's one of the main reasons I hate talking about it.

I glance over my body, where he would touch me. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I feel tears prick in my eyes. "Breathe Y/N, he's dead, it could never happen again." I hear Oola speak to me.

"Yeah. You're right." I quickly whip my eyes. "Thanks Oo."

"Of course." She says. I walk out of the bathroom and Peter has our sandwich on a plate.

"Hey, beautiful." Peter smiles softly. I smile back and don't say anything. I pick up my half of the sandwich and begin eating. My phone starts ringing and it's Happy.

"Hey Happy." I utter as I put the phone to my ear.

"Hey, I've been getting lots of emails from people like Wired and other places wanting to interview you guys after the movie comes out. You and Peter I meant. Should I say yes?" Happy asks.

"Oh uh. When do we have to answer that?" I pick at the skin on my lip.

"Today and this week for a lot of them, I've been pushing off telling you guys." Happy mumbles.

"Shit uh." I pull the phone away from my ear. "Wanna do interviews about the movie when it comes out. You kind of have to answer now." I ask Peter.

"Oh. Uh sure." He looks at me with concern.

"Sure." I say Happy.

"Great, and do you guys want to go to the premier in three weeks?" Happy adds on.

"Oh sure." I answer with wide eyes. Why am I just figuring out about this? Why did I say yes? I didn't ask Peter. Suddenly the phone goes quiet. "Happy?" He doesn't answer. "Okay." I put my phone in my pocket.

"We are going to the premier, right?" He asks. I nod my head. "Cool. Sounds like fun." Peter smirks.

Yeah, so much fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Peter and I got back, I sat outside on my deck in a blanket and crocheted. Peter is getting ready so that he can chill a bit before we have to go.

I pull out my phone and search up the cast for the movie. My dad is played by Zac Effron. Gross. Thor is played by holy shit Harry mother fucking Styles. Okay, I'm good to go to the premiere now. Oh my god ah. Bruce is by Dwayne Johnson. Weird. They aren't even trying to make the actors look like us. Clint is... Will Smith? Weird. Cap is Ryan Reynolds. Bucky is played by Jacob Elordi. Peter is played by Timothée Chalamet

Then Pep is played by Lily James. Nat is played by Emma Watson. Wanda is played by Sydney Sweeney, weird. I'm Zendaya, damn suddenly Y/N Stark is actually pretty!

I set my phone down with a sigh. The thought that I am going to meet Harry Styles. I have a fat feeling that this entire movie is going to be very incorrect.

Hey but all that matters is that I am going to see Harry Styles tomorrow. And if he notices me being there he will probably tell me that it is about him and I shouldn't be there and I will laugh till I pee myself because everything Harry says is funny.

OH MY GOD.

What if Louis is at the premier with him. I will actually lose my shit. I would be so happy.

Suddenly I feel lips press on my head. "Hey Spider boy." I look up at him. "Oh. You look. Woah." I turn around, he has his suit on not his shoes and his hair isn't done yet but holy shit. The red suit coat covers him and he is wearing no shirt under, then he has sparkly red dress pants. 

"It's really cold." He shivers and sits next to me. "Did you look at the cast list for that movie?" He asks me with a wide grin.

"Mr. Fruit man Styles!" I wiggle my legs out of excitement.

"Yeah. If he notices you tomorrow- I don't even know. And you are being played by Zendaya-" He sucks in breath.

"And you are Timothée Chalamet. Damn, we are beautiful." I utter. "But he sure is going to look funny in that suit. And you can tell it's not even going to be correct because you weren't Spider Man when I was kidnapped by Hydra."

"No, when I finished the trailer, it's about after Endgame. That intro was just showing everyone's background. Mr. Stark is barely in the movie, it's more revolved around you." Peter corrects me.

"Oh... That relieves a lot. But they still don't know anything about us after my dad died." I chuckle a bit.

"Yes, definitely." Peter agrees. "What are you making?" Peter asks me.

"I'm about to finish this strawberry cardigan for Harry tomorrow." I hold it up to show him. I am just finishing the sleeve.

"Looks great." Peter raises his eyebrows.

"Thank you, darling. I think it will look pretty good on him." I beam and continue crocheting. "The fact that I am going to see Zendaya and Harry is what's keeping me going."

"Zendaya especially, she was my first celebrity crush when she was in Shake It Up." Peter gazes away.

"Yeah, I would definitely be bisexual for her." I agree. "Eyes back to me, Parker." I snap my fingers with jealousy.

"Hey, you like Harry, I like Zendaya, I don't see a problem because I still think you are way more beautiful than Zendaya, so no worries." Peter tries to calm me down.

"Yeah, you're right." I smirk. I continue crocheting until I finish harries pink and green cardigan. Then I later got ready and man I looked hot.

Harry and Zendaya.

God I love them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cute!

guys girl in red SLC was canceled and i'm super sad about it:(

also the andrew garfield reference in the running and chasing

sorry about this chapter because it was absolute rubbish

i promise they will get better

and it is fucking short because i have really bad writers block up until their time at LOT super exciting

thank you for reading! pls vote this chapter ty.

love you all!

<3, kelsey

word count: 2357

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 508 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...
2.2K 82 21
The Story of Y/n Barnes, Peter Barnes, and eventually more Barnes'. How will Peter change Y/n's life? Will everything become easier over time?
101K 2.8K 20
After surviving the war that nearly destroyed the universe, Bucky and Natasha have time to get to know each other once more. Both have come a long wa...
880 20 22
Thanos won. Half the universe is wiped out. But... There may be hope to return what once was. And it's all thanks to a rat. The heroes must find...