34 | ʜꜱʟᴏᴛ

TW, Peter looks insanely beautiful in this chapter, oral sex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lines are long and boring. Except for when you are in the front... Almost in the front, like four behind.

After I got ready, Peter and I drove to the arena. We got there around three and it was surprising because we were in the front. Like it was so shocking for the Harries.

I am wearing a red glittery blazer with cherry wired bra and some red glitter pants. I have white heeled boots with a couple rings and some pearls. Yes, I am matching with Peter. I also have a light purple boa.

For my makeup, I have green eyeliner as a stem and cherries drooping down from the stems with soft sparkles around and light mascara, I have lipgloss and pink blush and highlighter across my cheeks and nose.

Peter and I look hot as fuck.

We are both actually playing cards on our blanket as we wait outside the door. It is freezing and Peter has a sweatshirt on and his blazer is laid out. It is 4:30 and doors open in an hour.

"Are you okay?" Peter asks for like the 70th time. His teeth are chattering.

"I'm living a good life and I'm really excited, so yeah. I'm good. Are you okay? You seem a bit... cold." I mutter.

"Just a little." He takes a deep breath. "God it's so cold." He shivers.

"Incoming call from Pepper Potts. Would you like me to answer it?" I hear Oola. Right now all of my calls are going to Oola so I can save battery on my phone.

"Yes, answer it please." I told her. "Hey, Pep."

"Hey Morgan and I are on the way to pick up your stuff. We will be there in about forty minutes." Pepper says.

"Alright, got it." I mumble.

"K, see you in a second." Pepper hangs up. I look up at Peter and he lays down his last card.

"Dammit." I sigh. "Pep will be here in forty minutes and by that time we will have twenty minutes."

"I'm so good at this, you will never beat me." Peter smirks and I shake my head. That is the fourth time we've played that so I put away the cards.

"Can I just say, you guys look so good." This girl next to us says.

"Oh thank you so much." I smile at her.