ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Eight years later.

June 21st, 2033.

Peter Parker, age: 27.

Y/N Stark, age: 27.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been dating Peter for quite a while. We own Stark industries, Pepper retired from it two years ago. I'm still just Peter's girlfriend, but last month I figured out we would be growing a family together. Peter's reaction was the best. He cried, then laughed, then panicked about how he needed to text Ned, then he made sure I was okay, it was very stressful for him, I loved it though.

Bucky cried as well a lot, Pepper cried, Morgan didn't cry but she made a disgusted face and said 'gross, your just saying 'I had seggsy with my boyfriend' to everyone', Morgan is now fourteen, that's some weird shit to me because when I moved out she was barely five. But her and Peter's relationship is my favorite thing ever, they are best friends. Like they spend every second together.

Peter has been very careful and sweet to me ever since we got news of our baby. He will bring me tea every morning with yogurt or toast. It's so sweet. He also wont let me wash my hair by myself. He also kisses my stomach every second he gets. He also bought some baby books for himself to read.

So.Fucking.Sweet.

Right now I am laying on a blanket with Peter in the middle of a park. But it's very quiet. Peter is hugging onto my waist and his palm is on my stomach and he is grazing his thumb across it. I love how he acts as if there's a bump there but there's not.

He's making me feel sort of tired but I'm not going to fall asleep in the middle of a park... Peter doesn't age, I swear to god. He glances up at my face then moves his hand to my face. "Can I show you something?" He asks.

"Sure." I nod my head. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a very cute and basic ring. It has a red ruby inside.

"I know you hate awkward situations and things like proposals so I'm going to make this very basic..." Peter starts, "Y/N, I love you so so fucking much. You are beautiful and you changed my life. I cannot wait to have a small family with you and I am so proud of you. If it's okay with you, I would like to commit to spending the rest of my life with you. I think it'd be pretty cool. Do you wanna get married?"

My jaw drops. I love how basic that was. "Yeah." I grin and nod my head. Tears prick at my eyes, I hate when people cry at proposals but this isn't a proposal, Peter is just asking if I want to commit... "Okay." I kiss his soft lips that fit into mine perfectly. Our kiss isn't that much because PDA is not okay.

I'm so fucking happy.

"I love you, Y/N." Peter mumbles as he kisses my forehead.

"I love you, Peter. I can't wait to grow with you and have our baby." I smile and close my eyes.

All I can feel is pure 𝐞𝐮𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚.