Commitment

By iamrockst4r

Everyone knows y/n as a player, but a girl catches her attention making her finally commitment? They have the... More

Pilot
Whats this feeling?
Swimming
Warehouse
Parties pt.1
Parties pt.2
Rudys house
"I just wanna have some fun."
"That was nice.."
Clean-up
Back
Mole?
Reveal
Mikeys
Lover-Girl
Plans
Pop-tarts
Red lips, and rosy cheeks.
Couch
Target
The Multi-Verse
Bottom
Violet
Bets
Counter
Interested
Douche Bag
Replaced
Grounded
America
Birthday party
In Love Again
Naked
Give Me Your Best Shot
Lorax
Beach
Party Fail
New Story
The Lemon City
Taken
"Wouldn't you like to know?"
Secrets
Creepy
Factory
Cells
Can We? (SMUT)
Can We? Pt.2 (SMUT)
Yelena's Apartment
Finale

Day before

5.9K 154 189
By iamrockst4r

I rush off to peters room after what I just saw.  I knock on her door silently.

"Come in." He says with a calm voice.

"Hey peter." I open the door.

"Oh hey y/n!" He smiled at me. "Whats up?" He asks looking at me.

"Peter i need to tell you something." I say.

"W-whats..up?" He questions.

"Okay so i have a crush on the girl-"

"Wait what!? Like a crush crush. Like not a one night stand crush?!" He gets up from his chair.

"Why is everyone surprised?!" I look at him in confusion.

"Y/n lets just say..your not the relationship type. I guess." He itches the back of his neck.

"Whatever, whatever. Let me get down to the point. So i like this girl, but she lets say..just got in a relationship. What do i do man?" I flop onto his bed.

"Honestly y/n if you really like this girl then you should wait for her." He says wholesomely.

"Wait for her my ass. Im not that much of a patient type!" i sigh.

"Y/n listen. Do you like this girl?" I nod. "Then wait." He turns around going back to what hes doing.

"But she made me jealous." He turns around quickly.

"Made you jealous?" Peter questions.

"Yes."

"Tell me the whole story."

"Okay so i was dancing with someone and the girl I like went to go dance with the boy she's supposedly dating right now, but at that time they werent. And they kissed and it was kinda obvious i could see it. So I kissed someone else in front of everyone." I explain.

"Okay okay..i see." He thinks for a moment. "Go bang someone too get the person jealous." He turns around going back to his stuff.

"But who?" I ask.

"Jenna, olivia i saw you guys making out last night too. Oh and that girl madison." He says.

"I already slept with madison..TWICE. Im not sure olivia would be down." I sigh

"Then theres jenna." He grins at me. I look at the ground. "Your thinking about it!" He says excited.

"I just...have to see whats shes up too. Thanks Peter." I get up from his bed.

"No problem, and can you send your dad here, i need to talk to him about a new prototype i've been working on." He adds.

"I gotchu." I leave his room to find my dad. I walk towards my dads master bedroom because hes probably in there. I dont knock first however and see..my dad and mom..well..you know. "OH MY FUCKING GOSH." I slam the door shut. I hear shuffling in the room.

"What was that noise?!" Wanda comes rushing up the stairs.

"It was nothing wanda." I reply, she rushes over to me checking to see if i have any cuts. "Wanda im fine." I say.

"Im just making sure. And why did you slam the door?" she looks at me like im im trouble.

"My dad..and mom. Are in there doing adult stuff." I look down. Wanda doesnt say nothing and just takes me downstairs to feed me apples.

-

It was about 5pm so i decide to go on instagram to maybe see if jennas free.

-

Instagram

posted by genius.shuri 10 minutes ago
On my way to the avengers tower!
Liked by yelenaisbest4 and 363 others

Peterishere: its gonna be a blast!!

Yelenaisbest4: i cant wait any longer.
^genius.shuri: you must.

Imy/nstark: no way fr?
^Genius.shuri: mhm!

Posted by mightythor17 20 minutes ago
Am i instagramming right
Liked by natromanofflol and 493,108 others

playboytony: i think so thor.

Natromanofflol: thor finally posts🙄🙄.

Posted by scotty_lang 3 hrs ago
Captain america! @captainrogers123
Liked by jamesbarnes6 and 4,297 others

captainrogers123: 😨

Natromanofflol: slay.

Posted by peterishere 10 hrs ago
Mj was mad cause she had to come pick me up and get me tacos @basically.mj
Liked by nediscool and 29 others

basically.mj: 😐😐.

imy/nstark: sry mj.
^basically.mj: i do not forgive you.

Posted by notkatebishop 4 hrs ago
🤔🤔🤔
Liked by yelenaisbest4 and 674 others

Yelenaisbest4: is that pietro behind you.
^peterishere: THAT IS.

pietroisfaster: 👀.

Natromanofflol: ayo.

Posted by jennaortega 10 minutes ago
bored last night was fun tho
Liked by rudy.pankow and 473,018 others

imy/nstark: slide thru.
^jennaortega: are u being frfr. Or u jking?
^imy/nstark: frfrrrrr.
^jennaortega: bet.

officialchasestokes: last night wasss fun.

Posted by imy/nstark 2 hrs ago
Sleepy cap @captainrogers123
Liked by wandsmaximoff8 and 462,835 others

Natromanofflol: night night.

Yelenaisbest4: pour water on him.
^peterishere: 💀💀.

posted by wandsmaximoff8 3 hrs ago
Nat when i forget to get her kool aid
Liked by playboytony and 19,284 others

natromanofflol: shut up.
^wandsmaximoff8: 🥰🥰🥰.

Yelenaisbest4: imagine.

mightythor17: natasha romanoff is mad 😠.

Posted by imy/nstark 4 hrs ago
💀💀 @jennaortega
Liked by notkatebishop and 247,108 others

Jennaortega: its not funny!
^peterishere: its kinda funny..
^mightythor17: i agree with the man of spiders.
^jennaortega: man of spiders?!

-

I hop off Instagram to text jenna

jenny

"Hi Jennifer."

"Hi y/nnnn."

"You sliding thru?"

"Omww."

I shut off my phone walking out to the living room with a smile. I see some familiar faces. I see peter, yelena, shuri, kate, and pietro. But kates sitting on his lap and pietro has his arms around kates waist. My smile drops quickly and i go to sit by pete.

"Y/n!" shuri hugs me.

"Whats up, long time no see." I put on a fake smile.

"I know right!  Wakanda and new york are so far away." We pull apart.

"I know right, hows your brother?" i ask.

"Hes doing good, saving the world. But he cant without this genius." She says making us all laugh. I hear a knock at the door and know who it is.

"I'll get it." I smile at all of them. I rush to the door opening it seeing jenna. "Well that was quick." I whisper to her.

"Thats what she said." She whispers back and we walk over to everyone.

"Oh um..shuri this is jenna, Jenna this is shuri. Shes from wakanda!" I say. Jenna greets everybody before sitting next to me and we listen to shuri.

"And then i was like pew pew pew! WEEEE." Shuri tells us. We all go into a fit of laughter.

"You have some great fight stories!" yelena says.

"I know right!" Peter adds smiling.

"Kids time for dinner!" Wanda yells. We all go to the kitchen and sit down on the large ass table. Peter is on one side of me while jenna is on the other. Shuri and Yelena are across from us. Kate and pietro is sitting next to yelena. "Here you guys go." She smiles proudly at her spaghetti.

"Do i smell. Spaghetti?" Natasha races down the stairs to take a spot next to jenna. As well as her taking a good sniff. "Can i have some?" Nat asks with puppy eyes.

"Of course." Wands hands nat a plate and we all dig in.

-

We all end up in my room just talking about how we all been. Im on the bed laying down while jenna is sitting on the other side, peters laying on the floor and everyone use is on chairs and couches.

"Jenna?" I call out.

"Hm." She replies.

"Are you still friends with that girl...mikey madison?" I ask eating some orange slices that wanda made for me.

"Oh yeah what about her?" Jenna asks.

"Dude! You have to give me her number please!" Okay so you might be thinking y/n game plan was too hu with jenna, no. Change of plans, mikey is too hot.

"Just follow her on insta she'll follow you back." She says staring at her phone.

"Okay!" I immediately go into Instagram and type in the username. 'mikeymadison1' i follow her quickly and wait for a follow back. I decide to scroll on her page too pass the time.

-

Instagram

Posted by mikeymadison1 2 days ago
Umm hello insta
Liked by jennaortega and 3,029,751 others

Jennaortega: slayyy.

Itsmeganfox: yesss.

-

I already see a notification and click on it. Mission success she followed me back. I click on dms.

Mikeymadison1

"Hey"

"Hiii."

"Arent you starks kid right?"

"Yep thats me, y/n stark."

"Mikey madison."

"Your friends with jenna?"

"Yeah actually shes sitting right behind me
peaking at our messages."

"Typical jenna. Tell her i said hi."

"Okay."

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to this party with me? Dont worry, jenna will be there and some of my friends."

"I mean i dont see why not. What time?"

"10pm at rudys house, jenna will text you the info."

"Bett, cant wait to see you in person."

"Yeah you too."

-

I click off instagram spring up.

"Lets go! I did it! I did it!" I yell.

"What did you do?" Yelena asks.

"I got mikey fuckin madison to go with us to rudys party." There jaws drop. "I did it!"

"Dude shes like so hot." Shuri says.

"I know right!" Peter buts in.

"This is gonna be fun." Jenna chuckles.

-

Alrighty how we likin it, dont worry we'll get into the kate stuff soon, just mikey madison is omggggg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 697 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
2.4K 139 14
The woman took a sip of her own drink, her gaze meeting Kate's. "You seem a bit... cocky. Confidence suits you, though." Kate leaned back, adopting a...
18.8K 618 26
A young spider woman meets her new teammate with a bow. This teammate quickly decides they are far from friends, but will it stay this way? ~ ~ Main...
98.7K 2.9K 58
Y/n Romanoff is Natasha's younger sister and after the events of end game, y/n now had been taken in by the Clint and the avengers. When new recruits...