โ—‹ยป๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•‚-โ„™๐• ๐•ก ๐•†๏ฟฝ...

Od diom_nsn

โ—‡ UNDER CONSTRUCTION โ—‡ โ— ON HAITUS FOR A LITTLE WHILE โ— ๐–ฆนยฐโ€ข ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๏ฟฝ... Viac

๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ โฃ๏ธŽ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ - ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช!!! - ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™งโฃ๏ธŽ
UPDATEโฃ๏ธŽ
update (dont worry nothing bad lmao)โฃ๏ธŽ
๏น๐™—๐™ฉ๐™จ'-
kim namjoon pt.1ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
kim namjoon pt. 2 โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
ษชแด แด‡ษดส€แด€ษขแด‡แด… ษดษขสŸ- (แด แด‡ษดแด›??? ษชษข-)
kim seokjin pt.1 ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
kim seokjin pt.2 ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™ฉ๐™ญ๐™ฉ'-
choi beomgyu ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
kang taehyun ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
choi yeonjun pt.1 ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
choi yeonjun pt.2 ใ‚ทโœ”๏ธŽ
choi beomgyu ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
yeonjun & beomgyu pt.1
๏น๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™จ'-
ส™แด€แด‹แด‡ส€ส แด€ษดแด… แด„แดษด๊œฐแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแดษด๊œฑ - สŸ. สแด‹โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ษด แดษด แด›สœแด‡ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ - สœ.แดŠ๊œฑ โœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด‡s - สœ.สœแดŠ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
สœแดสŸแด… แด›ษชษขสœแด›- สœ.แดŠs ใ‚ทโœ”๏ธŽ
แดส™sแด‡ssษชแด แด‡ แดส™sแด‡ssษชแดษด - สœ.แดŠsโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
า“แด€ษดแด›แด€sส - ส™.แด„สœโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ช๐™จ'-
๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด€ษขสŸแด‡๊œฑ - ส. สœแดกโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
ส™แด‡sแด› แด…แด€ส แด‡แด แด‡ส€ - แด‹.สษข ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
sneak peak 2!
about Ravn
๏น๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฏ'-
แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€ - แดŠ.สสœใ‚ท๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
แด€ส€ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด€ษขแด‡ - แด„.๊œฑ ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
'แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด›?' - แดŠ. แดกสโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฉ'-
แดแดแด ษชแด‡๊œฑ - แดข. แด„สŸใ‚ท๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
sneak peak~
แดŠแดœsแด› แด›แด แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด› สแดแดœ - ษด.แดŠแด + สŸ.แดŠษดใ‚ทโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ'-
ษชแด›'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แดแด แด‡ส€ sแดแดษด.. - สœ.แดŠs ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
สœษชษขสœ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ - สŸ. แด„โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดœแด˜. - แดก.แดŠสœโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ
๏น๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฏ๐™ฎ'-
sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› ส€แด‡สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡ - s.ส€แดŠ
๏น๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š'-

park jimin ใ‚ท๏ธŽโœž๏ธŽโœ”๏ธŽ

1.4K 13 1
Od diom_nsn

ꜰᴇᴍ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ = 1921 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ: ❌

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴏʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴜɢɢᴇꜱᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ʙʏ ʙᴇꜱᴛɪᴇ ʏ/ɴ.

——

My Princess,  My Queen
———

- 4 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 -

𝙮/𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Today was the day. The day I finally meet the Park dynasty's Prince. I couldn't wait. Though the nervousness from yesterday loomed over me. The countless hours of pep-talks in the mirror haunted my judgement. But I couldn't mask my insecutites with a few words.

What if he hated me? What if he was arrogant and unwelcoming? All the negatives clouded my head immediately, but I was quick to push them away.

'You'll be fine.' I thought. 'It'll all be fine.'

With that in mind, I jumped out of bed, in the process scaring the maid cleaning my room, and ran to the bathroom. I saw the regular bathroom maid, Cassandra, next to the door and immeadietly clung to her side.

"Good morning Princess- oh!" She exclaimed, surprised by my attack. She was most definetly my favourite maid in the mansion, her reactions were always so cute!

"Come on, Cassandra! Today is a very important day! Today is the day I make a new friend! Aren't you happy?" I exclaimed. I hadn't realised I was shouting, but I put on a sheepish smile once I realised.

A small smile formed on her face as she pat my head in approval. "Yes. I'm very happy for you, my princess. Shall we get you ready?"

"Yes please." I mumble, regaining my composure and walking into the bathroom with the maid, choosing to wear something casual.

Once I had finished changing, I walked down the steps with the maid holding my nightwear. I thought it was embarrassing, but I couldn't complain. Once I made it to the bottom, I was met with the sight of my father conversing with Hyunjin's mother. Strange, but more suprising than strange.

"Queen Hwang? Its nice to see you again!" I say, bluntly interuppting their conversation. My father sent me an amused look.

"It's nice to see you too Princess Y/N. And I'm sure someone else would say the same." She giggles.

I tilt my head to the side in confusion. Who could she be talking about? That's when I spot a head of jet black hair sitting in one of our chairs in the corner of the ballroom. I immediately run up to the stranger, waving a hand infront of their face and smiling.

"Hyunjin! You're here!" I shout. He rarely visits me, more or less with his mother anymore, so it's a suprise to see them both together.

"Y/N-ssi! I missed you! How have you been?" He said, hugging me tightly. I proceeded to tell him about me meeting the Park Dynasty later this afternoon. He seemed a little.. off? But overall enthusiastic.

"Oh you're going over to the Park Dynasty? Oh... that's nice. Have a good time okay?" He said, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Of course. How long have you been waiting here for?" I question. He smiles and shrugs before pulling a teasing face and crossing his arms.

"I dunno~ you left me here and I was all looooonley." He pouts. I raise an eyebrow in disinterest. We locks eyes before we both start to laugh obnoxiously loud. I wipe a stray tear from my eye and pat Hyunjin on the head.
(See what I did there 😏)

He freezes before melting into my touch with a goofy smile on his face. What an idiot.

"Silly, silly Hyunjin. You haven't changed at all, have you?" I ask rhetorically, retracting my hand from his head as I see Yoongi walk down the spiral staircase. The black haired male beside me only blushes slightly at my previous comment.

"Oh. Prince Hyunjin. It's nice to see you." Yoongi says, taking his eyes away from the book he was reading. Hyunjin shakes his hand while smiling. I swear I can hear soft background music playing as he smiles.

"It's nice to see you too, Prince Yoongi." He laughed. Suddenly, my father walked up to me and patted my shoulder.

"Y/N, it's time for you and your brother to see King Park's dynasty. I heard he has a suprise for you too." He smiles, hugging me. I cringed before realising I'd be leaving Hyunjin alone, with assumingly nothing to do.

"Ah, but Hyunjin.." I say sadly, turning to look at Hyunjin who laughs shaking one of his hands in front of him.

"N-no its okay, really. You're coming back anyways Princess, I'll be waiting." He stutters.

I smile before turning towards the tall, gold incrusted double doors of our Palace, and walk towards them. Yoong follows close behind me. I wave everyone goodbye before stepping into the carriage and taking a seat, Yoongi next to me.

"I wonder if he's going to be nice or not." I whisper, my anxiety finally taking over my senses. I grip at my clothes for comfort.

"It's gonna be okay, don't worry. He seemed nice and calm when I met him." Yoongi sighs, pulling his book out of nowhere.

"If you say so.." I whisper. I start to feel paranoid. I could feel some consequence hanging in the stars somwhere above my head. Was this trip going to turn out okay? Was Prince Jimin going to be a good person? I could only hope.

I pushed my hair out of my face in nervousness. I shouldn't be thinking these things about someone, that's not at all princess - like. I look out the window to see commoners chase our car with what looked to be presents and food. I smile and request to roll down the car window, which was followed by a yes from our driver.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi askes. I poke my head and arm out of the window and wave, which makes a crowd of children cheer. I smile before pulling my body back into the carriage and rolling the window up.

"Weirdo." Yoongi smirks before ruffling my hair, simultaneously ruining my perfect hairstyle.

"Yoongi! Cassandra spent a lot of time doing that for me! How dare-" I start, but before I could finish the carriage stops abruptly, spooking me out of my train of thought.

"Guess we're here." Yoongi smiled smugly before walking out of the carriage. I gulped before fixing my hair the best I could and following him. Then I saw what I presumed to be the one I had hoped and feared to meet; The Park Jimin of the Park Dynasty, waiting to meet us next to his father, King Park.

I swear I felt my heart skip a few beats.

I would be lying if I said he wasn't the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. His pale yet supple skin, his soft pink lips. He was if the word perfect was a person! I could feel my face heat up as I walked slowly over to him. My nervousness had only grew ever since I saw him, and Yoongi noticed before smiling and patting me on the back, which was very unhelpful but appreciated.

"Hello again, Prince Yoongi and Princess Y/N. This is my son, Jimin." He gestured to the man standing next to him, who was fiddling with his fingers quietly.

"I'm Park Jimin. It's nice to meet you too." He said quite confidently. But his body language showed different motives, as he then started fiddling with the hem of his shirt, and seemed to shrink in my presence.

It set a surge of energy in me, to know that I wasn't nearly as nervous as he was. I held my hand out for him to shake.

"I'm Princess Y/N of the Min Dynasty. It's great to meet you." I said with confidence. His cheeks lit up a bit before he took my hand. Yoongi is next to take Jimin's hand and introduce himself.

"Alright then. Shall we head inside?" King Park booms, his voice audible over the chatter of people inside the Palace.

I calmed myself down as I stared at the floor. This wasn't going too bad, but my loose nerves tried to convince me otherwise.

"You. . you look stunning, Princess. " I heard a timid voice say, looking to my side to see it was Prince Jimin. I smiled and thanked him, as we walked into the ballroom. It was decorated beautifully, with different kinds of flowers in different shapes draping from the ceiling. I audibly gasped.

"Do you. . like it? I designed it myself. " Jimin said, looking around the ballroom with a small smile on his face.

"Yes. Yes I do. It's breath-taking. " I said honestly. He giggled and tried to hide his smile behind his hand, a violent blush spreading on his cheeks.
'Cute. ' I thought, walking with him towards a large dining table.

I felt that I made the right choice coming here. . . but it was one of my worst mistakes.

- 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 -

"Stay still, Princess. The wedding is in an hour. " Cassandra warned, trying to put a crown of roses on my head. I thrashed around in my restraints, my tears ruining my makeup. Cassandra sighed before calling guards to take me to the venue.

She gave a look of pity and smiled, before her throat was slit maliciously.

I was walked down the isle by my brother, his mouth sewn together with gold thread. All of the guest's mouths were sewn with thread as well, the backs to me. I trembled in my heels as I neared closer, and closer to my 'groom'. His shit-eating grin only getting wider as I got closer.

In that exact moment I wanted to die. I wanted to dissapear into the ground beneath me, just so that me and my family don't have to suffer.

Soon as I reached the arch of roses at the alter, my brother let go of my arm, almost running to his seat next to my father.

I felt two cold hands touch my cheeks, and I flinched horribly. He sighed, before taking my hands in his.

"You ruined your makeup, my love. Baby, make sure to behave. " he added, trying to keep up his innocent act from the first time I met him.

What bullshit.

The priest continued with the wedding, while my heart refused to stop beating, even when my thoughts screamed for closure. It was like torture.

And he was always looking at me, smiling at me, staring. At. Me. I kept my eyes away from his, afraid of bursting into tears. That would've shown he'd won, and I wasn't going to die without defeating him first.

"Now, the vows-"

"Skip the vows, don't you see how nervous she is?" Jimin interupted, sending a glare towards the priest. The priest nodded his head, before starting to recite those dreadful words:

"With the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

I tried to pull away, anything to keep his lips, his touch, away from me. But in the corner of my eye, I saw Yoongi tremble. He was crying.

I let the kiss happen, his soft red lips more cold than warm on mine. I could feel my heart and soul shatter. The audience clapped, but all I could hear was silence.

"Now we're finally together. You and me, baby." He whispered in my ear, snaking his hands around my neck as we hugged. I sobbed uncontrollably. His sickeningly sweet voice rung out again, this time. More demanding.

"Now no one, and I mean no one, can keep us apart, my dear."

_____

ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴀʏʏʏʏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ. ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴡᴀꜰꜰʟɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ. ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ, ᴛʜɪꜱ.

ᴡᴇʟᴘ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɴᴏᴡ. ʏᴀʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ. ɪᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ. ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠᴇ. ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ.

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ: ᴏʙᴠᴛᴛᴀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴛ (ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ)

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ! ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ~❥︎
-Diom

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...