Austin and Ally: "Romances an...

By ccpink8

When Sonic Boom is moving locations, Ally and Mr. Dawson have to move to California. Austin, Trish, and Dez a... More

Ch. 1- Crushing
Ch. 2- Dating
Ch. 3- SHOPPING!
Ch. 5- The date
Ch. 6- Do I like him..?
Ch. 7- Letting them know
Ch. 8- Arcade
Ch. 9- Do you like me?
Ch. 10- Reading
Ch. 11- Does anyone care?
Ch. 12- Fundraising
Ch. 13- We have to fix this
Ch. 14- The real thing
Ch. 15- Arch Enemies
Ch. 16- Cakes
Ch. 17- I give up
Ch. 18- The Hospital
Ch. 19- The Sleepover
Ch. 20- Goodbye Miami
THE SEQUEL
I'M SUPER SORRY

Ch. 4- Big News

3K 46 7
By ccpink8

Ally P.O.V.

After I finished my pickles, me and Austin walked back downstairs to see that Trish and Dez had already left. I was happy for them.

"Austin, I'm gunna close the shop up, okay?"

"Okay Als" Austin said. I loved it when he called me that. Wait-what? Ew, I don't like Austin that way. We're just best friends, that's all. Well anyways, Austin seemed a little upset, I don't know why. I guess I'll ask him about it tomorrow, if I even remember. We both went outside as I locked the front doors.

"Bye Austin. See ya tomorrow!" I said.

"Bye!" He responded. I walked back home, which seemed like forever. As I opened the door, I saw my dad asleep on the couch with the T.V. turned on and a bowl of popcorn in his hands. Wait..was he watching, MEAN GIRLS?! Oh dad... I walked up the steps to my bedroom to put on a pink tank top and my white pajama shorts. I threw my hair in a messy bun and fell asleep.

Austin P.O.V.

I was a little upset, but I tried not to show it. I hope Ally didn't notice. Well, I'm upset because I really like Ally, and I keep having dreams about her where we're holding hands, skipping through a happy medow, and then, we kiss. But it was only a dream. After she shut down the store, I rode my skateboard home. When I finally reached home, I placed my board out in front and unlocked the door. "Hey mom, hey dad." I said as I walked in, but they weren't downstairs. I walked up the steps and I saw them sleeping. I took off my shirt and my jeans and fell asleep in my boxers.

Trish P.O.V. (Earlier in the day).

After Ally and Austin had gone upstairs, Dez invited me over his house since his parent's were never really home. His house was actually really nice. It was huge, all decorated fancy. But Dez's room was so different than the rest of the house. It was painted orange with darker orange polka dots and he had blue and green furniture.

"Wow, Dez" I said. He even had a huge flat screen T.V. in his bedroom! All my friends are so lucky. They all have some what big houses. Meanwhile, I live in a tiny ranch house with my mom, my dad, and my little brother, JJ. Dez has a sister, but she's in collage.

"So Trish, wanna play Assasin's Creed III?" Dez asked.

"Yesss! I love all those violent games!" I exclaimed. I really did though. Dez plopped the disk into his Xbox 360 and handed me a controller. "Why thank you" I said jokingly. As we chose our characters, Dez said:

"Oh I am so going to kick your butt!"

"Wanna bet?" I asked. "Bring it!"

"Yeah!" He said. "If I win, I get a kiss from my girl".

"Well Dez, you can get one even if you don't win." I said, giving him a kiss on the lips. We both smiled and started to play the game. I got my target, which was an old man with a gray beard. Ew! Dez's target was me, so I had to make sure to keep my distance. I finally found the elderly hobo, so I stabbed him. "BOO YAH!" I shouted. Dez laughed. But suddenly, I got a new target. It was Dez. So his target was me, and my target was him. Wow. I ran around in a few circles just for fun, but then I was serious. I ran around, being careful not to get hurt. I finally found him, and he found me too. I ran at him, and he ran at me, and we both went past each other. FAILLL! Then Dez came charging at me, and he got me! "Ughhh!" I said. Dez put down his controller and puckered his lips. I laughed. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist. I love Dez, I truely do. I have for a while actually, I just didn't want to admit it. I don't care if people say we're moving to fast just because it hasn't even been a week since we've got together. Our weekaversary is on Monday. I didn't want that kiss to end, but it did. We both backed out of the kiss. "I love you" I whispered into his ear.

"I love you too" He said.

FRIDAY!!!! Ally P.O.V.

It was finally Friday! I was so excited, like, really. Our date wasn't until 6, so I just put on my sunflower crop top, yellow skinny jeans, and my brown combat boots. I decided to keep my hair in a messy bun, but it was all messed up due to bed head. I re-did my bun and I lightly put on some brown eye shadow with my pink lip gloss. I smiled at myself in the mirror and walked downstairs to get some toast. I saw a note on the table that read:

Ally,

Hey sweetie! I had to go to the shop early to take care of some bills. You can just make yourself some toast for breakfast. Love you!
-Dad

Wow, I was way ahead of him. I had already put my toast in the toaster. When the toaster beeped, I took out the butter and spread it on my toast. I was so glad it was summer, because that means NO SCHOOL! I ate it on my way to the store. When I got there, there were obviously no coustomers because it was only 8 am. I walked into my dad's office to see him at the computer. He looked stressed.

"Dad, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Honey, I know how much this place means to you but... we're going to have to sell it. We're transferring Sonic Boom to a cheaper place in California, which means we're moving to California. I just can't pay these bills anymore. I'm basically broke." Right when my dad said that my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I've been in this place ever since I was little. And what about Austin, Dez, and Trish? They're my best friends, and Austin's career is just taking off with Starr Records. I can't move. I can't. A tear drop dripped down my face.

"Dad!! W-we can't!" I said. "No!!!"

"Ally, I'm really sorry. We're moving in about a month." I stormed out of there. I ran up the steps to the practice room and sobbed. I locked the door behind me. I couldn't just leave my life here and go somewhere else. No. I wasn't moving. Wait... I have an idea! We'll do a fundraiser to save Sonic Boom! We could do a bake sale, and sell some old things we don't use anymore! I wiped away my tears and ran back down the steps. "DAD!!" I yelled.

"Allyson, I said-" He tried saying, but I cut him off.

"Dad, we're not selling Sonic Boom, nor are we moving. Me, Trish, Austin and Dez are going to raise the money to keep this place in buisness. Trust me dad, this WILL work." I said with confidence.

"Wow Ally. Okay, well if you can earn us enough money then I guess we're not going anywhere!" He said. I smiled as I hugged him. I walked back out to see that no one was really in the store but one or two coustomers, so I took out my book and began writing.

Dear Diary,

Hey again. Today is the big date with Dallas!! I'm SO excited! But this morning, I found out terrible news. Well, we're having a hard time paying off this place (Sonic Boom) so my dad said we might have to move to a cheaper location in California. But move all the way from Miami to California? Heck no!!! Me and my friends are going to get the money to pay for it. I'm not leaving Sonic Boom, and my friends mean the world to me. Like, who would write Austin's songs? Who would Trish have to talk to about boys? Miami is my home, and there's no place better than home.

Talk to you later!

Ally Dawson

When I was done writing, I looked up to notice Trish and Dez walk in, holding hands. "Aww, love birds!" I said. They both just smiled at me. But wait, where was Austin? I don't know, maybe he's just getting ready. I didn't want to tell them until Austin showed up, so I waited for him for about 10 minutes. The store was already getting packed, and Austin still wasn't here. I had to help like 30 customers, so after that I decided to call Austin. Austin answered, but after that I just heard a loud thump.
"Austin, are you okay?" I asked. I hope nothing to bad happened.

"Oww! Oh-uh-yeah, I slept in and I just fell off my bed..." He answered.

Austin P.O.V.

I was sleeping. Yep, I was still asleep at 10 in the morning. I was having this really nice dream about Ally, and I guess I just didn't want to wake up from it. All of a sudden I heard my phone go off.

"They don't know, know, know, your name, name name!"

I flinched, because it kinda scared me. I rubbed my eyes and flipped over, reaching for my phone on my night stand. I guess I hit the talk button, but i accidentally pushed it off. And with my phone, I fell off my bed.

"Austin, are you okay?!" I heard Ally ask over the phone.

"OWW!" I said. I fell on my head, and the way down wasn't fun at all. I also hurt my back. "Oh, uh, yeah, I just fell off my bed. No worries." I said, trying to act cool. But it wasn't really working. I rubbed my head and grabbed my phone off the floor. I managed to stand up.

"Sorry, I'll be over in like, 20." I missed Ally. I felt bad for not showing up at the usual time.

"It's okay Austin. I'll see ya soon!" She said, and she hung up. I loved hearing the sound of her precious voice. I put my phone back on my dresser. I walked into my bathroom, turned on the hot water, and got in the shower. That did the trick. I washed up and decided I'd wear my black jeans, my white v-neck with my red leather jacket, and my blue high tops. I didn't take my skateboard to Sonic Boom though. I wanted some fresh air, so I decided to walk. I liked how my hair blew in the wind, it felt refreshing. But as I walked past the cell phone accessory cart, I saw Dallas. And Dallas, WAS KISSING ANOTHER GIRL! WHAT?!?! I was pist, no guy like that deserves Ally. I ran over to Sonic Boom and yelled "ALLY!"

"What?" Ally asked, walking over to me.

"Dallas, he-he was kissing another girl!!" I took Ally's arm and dragged her to the mall where you could see him. But by the time we got there, the mystery girl was gone. Dallas saw Ally, and all he did was wink at her. Ally smiled, and then looked up at me. "Austin, really?! You don't want me to go on that date THAT bad? Why are you making this all up?!" She asked. She ran back over to Sonic Boom. Great. Now she thinks I'm a jealous jerk who's trying to ruin her love life. And she's probably telling Dez and Trish about it right now. I walked over to Dallas and said "What the hell was that?!"

He laughed at me. "Yepp, I'm cheating on Ally with Jennifer, and she's never gunna know it." I stared at him intensely. I ran back after Ally into the store. "Ally, I'm not lying!!"

Dez and Trish just looked at me. "Oh My Freaking God" I said. I ran up to the practice room and saw it was shut. I banged on it. "Ally, I'm not lying!! Dallas even told me that he's cheating on you with some Jennifer girl!!" I felt so bad for Ally. Finally Ally opened the door, but she didn't look too happy.

"Austin, that's really low." She said. She walked right past me and down the steps.

"Okay, well, I'm gunna go get ready for my date with Dallas, bye guys!" And Ally left.

I stood there next to Dez and Trish. "Guys, I know I like Ally but I'd never-" I stopped myself.

"Ooooh, you like Ally?!" Trish said with a grin on her face.

"I knew it!" Dez said.

I can't believe I even said that. My face turned bright red like a tomato. Oh my, if I said that in front of Ally my whole life would have been ruined. Because I know she doesn't feel the same way about me. Everything would be awkward, and we wouldn't even be friends or music partners. My career would end without her, and I just care about her so much. I ran home, wishing I had took my skateboard here.

Dez P.O.V.

"I knew it" I said to Trish. "I knew it I knew it I knew it! Too bad Ally doesn't like Austin."

"How do you know?" Trish asked.

"Well, if Ally liked Austin she wouldn't be going on that date with Dallas." Trish nodded her head in agreement. I did have a good point.

"So do you think Austin was telling the truth?"

"Yepp, I trust my buddy." I said.

"Then shouldn't we go stop her?"

"No matter what, I have a feeling Ally's gunna go anyway." I said. I shurgged it off. I gave Trish a hug before I started heading home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 214 30
A list of auslly one shots that incorporates Trish and Dez too. Basically cute auslly fluff that'll make you gush and long for a relationship like th...
767 40 27
Kyle Richards has been running his bakery for over a decade, and it has been doing well. So well in fact he needs to hire a new pastry chef. Without...
1.7M 102K 82
Nolan, an unapproachable guy who ignores the existence of all his schoolmates, sleeps in all of his classes. Normally, this wouldn't be Chelsea Arnol...
6.4K 33 29
love noun /lʌv/ an intense feeling of de...