โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

Two Video Gamers [PART 2]

138 4 22
By iluvvvme_

   I went inside the house and immediately jumped on the couch, not even bothered to change out of my clothes or start on my homework. School was exhausting. I had a math test today and guess what, it mentally abused me. I had to do too much thinking. Yes, I did study. But still, math is tedious in general. Including the teacher. But at the end of the day, I got 85 on the test. Which is good. 

   Then something hit me. I had just realized that Applejack wanted to play the game with me after school. She gets out at the same time I do. I quickly got up and went upstairs to change out of my clothes, then I did my math homework and my reading homework. No, I didn't rush. Twilight would kill me if she found out I did. Even if she wouldn't do such a thing, I still wouldn't rush. I may be a gamer, but I'm pretty smart.

   It took me some time to do my math homework, but I eventually got it done. Just in time too. I got up from my chair and stretched before taking my phone off my nightstand and going downstairs to set my game up. Scootaloo had made herself something to eat. Yes, she made something easy. When I finished turning on my game, I called Applejack. I'm surprised it only took her like 5 seconds to answer the phone.

"Hey Dash," Applejack greeted me with a smile. I smiled back at her. To be honest, I really liked the new nickname she gave me.

"Hi Applejack. Nice nickname by the way," I said with a slight smirk. Applejack blushed, making her cheeks light pink. She giggled a little afterwards. 

"Well, I didn't want to keep saying "Rainbow Dash." So I just thought of a nickname I could call you. There's a lot of nicknames I can create with your name. But I like Dash better," Applejack explained. 

"Yeah. My name is pretty long," I said. "Speaking of nicknames, what could I call you?" I asked. Applejack thought for a moment. It didn't take her that long to come out of her thoughts. You must could make lots of nicknames with her name too.

"Well, I mostly go by AJ. That's really the only nickname I have for my name," Applejack answered. 

"Really? I don't think so," I said, smiling. "You have Apples, Jackie, Jack-"

"Don't ever call me Jack!" Applejack yelled all of a sudden. I jumped slightly. Wasn't expecting that to be honest.

"Okay okay calm down. I wasn't gonna call you Jack." 

"Good," Applejack said. 

"I was gonna call you Apples. Since you do like Apples. I could call you AJ as well," I said with a gentle smile. Applejack smiled at me and nodded.

"Okay. That'll work," She said. "That means I can call you RD also." Applejack said. 

   I nodded, "Yup." I said. It went silent for a moment. I looked up at the tv and instantly realized that we were supposed to be playing the game. Turns out, we both forgot. But I didn't mind though, I enjoy talking to AJ. 

"So, You ready to play?" I asked. Applejack's eyes widened. 

"Oh! That's what I told you to call me for," Applejack said in realization. "Sorry, I forgot." 

"It's all good AJ. I forgot too," I replied. 

   Applejack giggled, "Alright. Let's play the game now."

✰✰✰

   Me and Applejack were playing with each other for only 2 hours. After those two hours, we decided to stop playing and have an interesting conversation.

   She was a fun person to talk to. I know I said that already but it's true. I felt like we were getting closer and closer. Heck, we even planned on having a sleepover this weekend. Applejack also had a little sister. I told her she could bring her over so Scootaloo would have someone to play with. I wonder what Soarin and Blaze would say when they find out that me and her planned a sleepover together.  I chuckled, I remember when Blaze said that Soarin had a girlfriend.

   Girlfriend. The word 'girlfriend' made me instantly think about Applejack for some reason. Did I like Applejack more than a friend? I hope not. I don't even know if she's bi or a lesbian. Even if she was, she'd probably be interested in someone else. Unless she's just good at not showing interest. 

   I had just realized that me and Applejack were quiet. I'm surprised she didn't say anything. There do be some quiet moments between us, so it isn't the first time. But it didn't bother me, I was cool with it. 

   Me and Applejack were to the point that it was safe enough to open up to each other. Applejack told me her parents died when she was little. It hurt me just as much as it hurt her. Losing your parents at a young age is heartbreaking. Lost your parents in general is heartbreaking. I know people would probably say something like I wouldn't understand. But my empathy is strong, just letting you guys know that.

   In school and outside of school, I'm known as Rainbow Dash. The girl who isn't afraid of anything, the girl that is so confident in herself and could care less about what others think. The girl that isn't soft spoken, the girl that is determined to do whatever she puts her mind to. True, sometimes i'm overconfident. But I'm not always like that. 

   You see, I'm soft on the inside. I just don't show it because I only show that spot with certain people. For example, My sister. That's pretty much the only person I have a soft spot for. But hey, looks like I'll probably have a soft spot for Applejack too. Plus, she probably has a lot going on in her mind. I don't know why I think that, I'm just assuming that. All I'm saying is..if she ever needs to get something off her chest, she can just come to me. That goes for all of my friends by the way. 

   Applejack just seems like a kind-hearted person. She did say that sometimes she was a soft spoken person, it just depends on who she's around. She used her soft voice on me a couple of times, which didn't do anything but make me either blush slightly, have butterflies, a fast heartbeat, or all three. 

   I jumped out of my thoughts. I looked at my phone and only saw a singing. Not sure why Applejack's phone was facing the ceiling. If she was moving away from the phone for a second, she would've told me. I called her name once, then twice. She never answered. I just smiled slightly, I assumed she was asleep.

   I put my phone on the charger and turned it off. I was still on the phone with her. I went into the kitchen to make me and my sister and I eat. After I was done, I went upstairs and gave Scootaloo her food and then went to go make mine. When I finished doing that, I went back upstairs in my room and ate my food peacefully. I love my cooking. 

   I gotta admit, Applejack is kinda cute. No, I do not like- Or...Maybe just a little bit. I came to realize that I have a little tiny crush on Applejack. Her in general just sends a shiver down my spine. On top of that, I think she's cute for crying aloud! I know you can call your friends cute but..I feel a different type of way when I say that. So how can I deny it? I wouldn't be surprised if she liked me back though. Who wouldn't have feelings for me? But I also won't be surprised if she rejects me. 

   When I was finished with my food, I got up and threw my plate in the trash. Then I went back upstairs to see if Scootaloo was okay. After that, I went downstairs to play the game for a little bit. 

✰✰✰

   I played the game a few times and won every last one of them. Of course I was also yelling and got scolded by my sister for yelling so loud. But I had to, how else was I gonna celebrate my victory?

"Rainbow," I heard my sister say. I turned around to face her and saw my phone in her hand. 

"Applejack was looking for you, so I took your phone off the charger and gave it to you," Scootaloo said. I smiled.

"Thanks sis," I said.

"You're welcome," She said, winking. I'm not sure why she was, but I just shrugged. 

"Hey RD," Applejack said with a soft smile whilst rubbing her eyes. She had spoken in her sleepy voice. Then again, she just woke up anyways.

"Hi AJ," I greeted her with a soft smile in return. "You okay?" I asked, using my soft voice on her. A short reminder, not a single soul is gonna hear me speak in that tone. Except for two, you guys already know who. 

"Yeah. I'm good," She replied. 

"Your sister told me how much you were yelling just because you won a game," Applejack said with a giggle. 

   I chuckled. "Well, what did you want me to do? A Fluttershy?" I said, laughing afterwards. She joined me a few seconds later. To inform you who Fluttershy is, she's a friend of Applejack's. 

"You're the opposite of Fluttershy. I hope you know that," Applejack said. 

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Fluttershy is a soft spoken, shy and innocent person. While you are loud, confident and not so innocent," Applejack answered. 

"Hm..True," I said. "Opposites don't attract Applejack, People that have things in common do." I said with a wink. She giggled.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲..
𝟖:𝟐𝟕 𝐚𝐦..

   I was right by my locker talking to my friends; Pinkie Pie and Twilight. I told them about Applejack, they seemed to feel good about her. Which is a good thing. I even told them that me and her were planning a sleepover for the both of us this weekend.

"That's so cool Dashie! I hope I can meet her soon!" Pinkie shouted in her same energetic voice. I chuckled.

"I bet you can't," I said, smirking. "You'll meet her someday." I said. 

"She seems really sweet," Twilight said.

"She is," I said with a soft smile. I looked at my friends and saw they were smirking at me.

"You like her?" Twilight asked.

"What?! No I don't! What gave you that thought?" I yelled, it wasn't that loud though. 

"Well the way you smiled says otherwise," Pinkie said with a big grin. There is no way I'm going to admit to these girls that I have feelings for someone. I just can't. Not yet at least.

"Confess when you're ready Dashie," Pinkie pie reassured.

"Yeah. Holding your feelings in would just make it worse," Twilight added. "There's no use lying to us anyways, you make it so obvious." Twilight said. 

   I rolled my eyes. "Well I mean.." I trailed off. Then I sighed in defeat. "Maybe I like her...just a little bit.." I said whilst blushing and scratching the back of my neck nervously. 

"See! I know you liked her!" Pinkie shouted.

"Not so loud Pinkie!" I told her.

"Sorry," 

The bell had rung. Me, Twilight and Pinkie Pie said bye to each other and went to our respective classes. 

𝟒 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...
𝟐:𝟐𝟓 𝐩𝐦...

   Today was the day! Applejack and her sister are coming over today! I had told my sister already, she was excited as well. But I'll admit, I was way more excited than she was. Then again, this is her first time meeting Applebloom; which is Applejack's sister. She said she'd be here by at least 2:45. Meaning she'll be here in 20 minutes. I just played the game for a little bit while I waited on her. My sister was playing too. I was teaching her how to play the new game since Applejack taught me, Soarin and Blaze how to play. 

   My phone had gone off. I didn't pick it up until I finished playing. I picked up my phone and saw that it was only 2:26. So it couldn't be from Applejack. Then I looked at the notification, it from Soarin. It said 'Have fun on your little date ;).' I rolled my eyes and just told him to shut up. I don't know where he got that from. 

✰✰✰

   20 minutes had passed, Applejack and her sister had already arrived. Applebloom and Scootaloo went upstairs to do their own thing while me and AJ were just playing the game in silence. 

   Not gonna lie, she's a bit shorter than I imagined. She's 16 and at my shoulders. She's really young for her age. I'll admit, I'm a bit shy. Then again, who wouldn't be shy seeing somebody in person for the first time? I know it was a bit quick, but she isn't a person from the internet. I met her with another friend, so that's a bit different.

   Me and Applejack finished playing the game. I had won the game. Of course i had to yell, because why not? Applejack glared at me, but I knew it was a playful glare. Without hesitating. She put the remote on the glass table that was in front of the couch and tackled me. I laughed whilst struggling to get out of her grip. She may be little, but she sure is strong. Then she strarted tickling me a little afterwards. Which was irrelevant!  You have no idea how ticklish I am.

"Applejack! St-Stop!" I shouted whilst laughing. She giggled. A little too much if you ask me, because it caused her cheeks to turn red. I then managed to kick her in the face, that when no sound was heard. She growled at me.

"I hate you," She said with a huff. She crossed her arms and looked away. I scooted closer to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"I do too," I told her.

"But that kiss said otherwise," Applejack said with a slight smirk, I could see that her cheeks were red because she was obviously blushing. 

"That was a friend kiss," I said, obviously lying.

"Sure it was," Applejack said with a smirk. Then silence filled the room. I knew that Applejack was looking at me, but I didn't wanna look at her because it would've been awkward. On top of that, I would've got lost in her eyes. So there's no use of doing that. 

"You know I like you too right?" Applejack asked. My eyes widened in shock. 

"Really?" 

"Yeah. Since the day we met. I kinda thought you were attractive when I first saw you. I couldn't even believe my eyes," Applejack admitted. 

   I smirked. "Who wouldn't have feelings for me," I said. 

"True." She said, nodding. She gave me a side hug and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed crimson. 

"That's a kiss in return," Applejack said softly, I smiled at her. Looks like I have some explaining to do to my friends once this sleepover is over.

THE END.

Add this to your reading list to be notified when I upload oneshots! If you have a request, just message me. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
224K 34.9K 91
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ