Dream Healer ( Zhanyi )

Autorstwa daddysjewel

Xiao Zhan is a pediatrician but also a dream healer, He inherited his gift from his mother before she was kil... Więcej

Practice
A necklace for you my love
Broken
Meditation
My dream man
What will happen if we kiss?
Under the oak tree
Not good enough for you
Unbinding potion
Call me when he wakes up
Broken heart
Please remember me
Dream lover
Mine
Dreams come true.
You make my dream
Meeting
Back together
Insane sex
Epilogue

Fresh Air

871 84 7
Autorstwa daddysjewel

I woke up with a jolt from my sleep feeling adrenaline rushing down my veins, I rushed to the bathroom, had a hot shower, and left the house.

Haikuan ge already sent me the address, when I got to his house I saw someone driving out of the gate while I drove in.

"I knocked on the door and a middle age woman with an apron opened the door, she was surprised when she saw me"

Hrmm, good morning Mr. Yibo, what are you doing here? She asked

I'm here to see Xiao Zhan, and how do you know my name? I blurted out

Hmmm, Mr. Xiao said you're not allowed to come in here. Didn't you see him on your way in?

I saw someone drive out, I didn't know he was the one. Why didn't he want me to come here? I asked calmly.

It's not my story to tell sir. She whispered.

Please tell me, why? I pleaded.

It took almost an hour to convince her before she dragged me to a corridor and I promise not to tell anyone I heard it from her.

I wanted to panic, my palms got all sweaty, I promise I won't tell anyone whatever you tell me. I started shaking unconsciously. She held my hands and calmed me down.

She took a deep breath and started talking. I overheard Mr. Xiao and Mr. Cheng talk about young master and you, a few months ago.a

Everyone knows young master is a dream healer, when you were in a coma your mum and brother came here to talk to young master but then young master couldn't see you because he was in seclusion for 3 years meditating to reach out to people in severe pain without seeing them or making physical contact. 

He was in his first year then when your family came.

After he completed the 3 years meditation, your family came back to see him because you were still in a coma. He agreed to see you the next day.

He started taking care of you, unknown to Master. The young master has already fallen in love with you without seeing you. When he saw your body for the first time, you had already shut him out of your mind for 7 months.

After a while, you let him back in and he started treating you. You were getting better and better but master got scared of how happy young master was when he was with you.

You were not supposed to remember young master when you woke up but you did, that got the master scared, and he sent young master to his grandma's place while his grandma made a potion for you to drink.

Master gave it to Mr. Cheng to give you in a soup he made.

You spoke on the phone with young master a day before he visited you but when he got to the hospital the next day you had already forgotten about him.

He cried for months but a few days ago he started smiling again, and that was when master showed us your picture and said we shouldn't let you see young master.

I was trembling at her words, tears were rolling uncontrollably. My legs felt like jelly and I slumped to the ground. I was speechless. I was lost. I just had one question to ask.

Why did they go to all that length just to make me forget him? I asked with in-between cries.

If you remember young master he will die. She said, sounding sad.

My heart broke into a million pieces. I wailed.

H-he w-wi-will w-wha-what? I asked again to be sure I didn't misunderstand her while stuttering and sniffing.

He will die. She whispers.         

My head was hurting so bad, my eyes got blurry. I stood up to walk out of the house. I ended up falling with a loud thud, my heart ached so much, it would have been difficult for him.

Now it all made sense why he appears only in my dreams. But why did he ask me to remember him? Doesn't he know what will happen if I do?

I walked out of the house holding anything I could grab. I drove outside the gate and called Haikuan ge to come pick me up. I couldn't drive, and my eyes were red and swollen.  

His kiss is unbelievable, his touch is unforgettable, and my love for him is undeniable but I can't bear the thought of him dying if I remember him. Darkness consumed me, I had never been heartbroken like this, what Nicole did to me cannot compare to the hurt I am feeling right now. I felt like dying.

When I saw Haikuan ge I crawled out of the car and cried on his chest. He took me to the front seat, put on my seat belt, entered the car, and drove home. 

He didn't ask me what happened and I was too shocked to talk.

When we got home, he walked me to my room, laid me in bed, and asked me to rest.

I held his hand when he was about to leave my room. Please stay with me, I don't want to be alone. I cried.

He nodded and sat beside me while running his hand through my hair.

"I didn't know when I started narrating what happened at Xiao Zhan's house to him."  

He looked at me in awe.

When I was done talking he also narrated how Xiao Zhan came to the hospital and I was so cold to him. Omg, I hurt him more. But it's better than dying. I can't bear it.

Is it okay if I leave the country for a while? I need to clear my head, and I might be tempted to go and see him or run into him in this city.

"I will go with you until you settle in. Haikuan ge said and ruffled my hair.

It's not necessary brother, I will take care of myself but please tell him you don't know where I went if he asks.

Okay, Yibo.

I cried some more "I have to shut him out of my mind again. I can't remember your love" I need you to stay alive. I didn't know when I slept off, only to wake up at 3 am hungry.

I went downstairs, ate, came back to my room, and packed my bag. Since it was already 4 am. I had a hot long shower, got dressed, and left the house. I will drive until I smell fresh air.

Zhan's POV

I woke up a little early, hoping to see Wang Yibo first thing in the morning, but he didn't come. I spent the whole day sulking.  

I was walking down the stairs when I heard my dad and Mrs. Zhang talking. (Mrs. Zhang is our cook for God knows how long)

"Did you do what I asked you to do?" my dad asked.

Yes, Mr. Xiao, she replied with a sad tone.

"It's for the best," my dad in his harsh voice said and she walked to the kitchen when she saw me coming down.  

I greeted him and walked to the dining area when he walked behind me and asked if I was okay.

"Yes, I am fine," I said calmly.

Has anything happened to you lately? He asked.

No, just the normal. I said.

I decided to go and see Wang Yibo when I was done eating.

When I got to their house I saw his mum, brother, and dad sitting. I was scared I thought something had happened. I bowed while greeting them.

Haikuan, where is Yibo? I asked with a trembling voice.

He showed me a piece of paper Yibo left on the dining table.

"Haikuan ge, please don't be upset with me, I need a fresh start, I feel suffocated here after what happened to me. I know mum won't be worried, she knows I'll take care of myself, you and dad shouldn't worry too much about me either. I will call once my head is clear. I love you."
Wang Yibo.

Zhan felt his heart break again, he cried and regretted why he didn't follow him home last night.

Mr. Wang spoke and Zhan recognized his voice, he turned to him and greeted him properly, but the man does not recognize him anymore.

Sir, you don't remember me? Zhan asked, his voice still shaky from crying.

I'm sorry, I don't remember you. Mr. Wang said.

The guy you saved on your way from Shanghai, you picked up my lifeless body and took me to a hospital. Zhan breathed.

"They were shocked.'' All of them remembered the story Mr. Wang told them when Yibo was still in a coma.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

112K 7.9K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...
97.8K 7K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
265K 23.1K 48
Xiao Zhan, who looks like an ordinary guy with his handsome face and well defined body, has extraordinary skills, which no living human on this earth...
20.9K 1.6K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...