Another Lost Soul

By miss_marcasia

The marauders era just finished watching the life of Harry Potter. Everyone took a month to regroup before th... More

Important information
Marauder's Era Cast
Golden Era Cast
MCU Cast
Prologue
Introductions
Hustlers
Avengers
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.15
1.16
1.17
New Arrivals
Surprises
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Introduction 2
2.1
2.2
2.3
Authors Note
2.4
2.5
2.6

1.14

4.5K 195 30
By miss_marcasia

"Forgot my hair tie." Kitty huffed as she yanked her hair away from her face. She suddenly froze when the giant Leviathan floated past her and the others.

The Leviathan was housing the chitauri. A number of them would jump from the side of the gigantic thing and cling to the buildings. Some would actually jump into the buildings and begin firing at civilians.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve asked as he looked up at the giant creature.

"All of Manhattan is seeing this." Kitty said, not taking her eyes off the creature.

"Seeing. Still working on believing." Tony was trailing the Leviathan. "Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Tonya asked.

"Banner?" Steve asked in confusion.

"Just keep me posted." Tony told them. "Jarvis, find me a soft spot." Tony told his AI as he flew beside the Leviathan with nothing but a building in between them.

Back with Thor and Loki...

"Look at this!" Thor shouted in Loki's face. Loki looked at the chaos in a daze. "You think this madness will end with your rule?"

"It's too late." Loki said to Thor, his voice remorseful. "It's too late to stop it."

"You believe the best in him." Alice said.

Everyone could see the desperation on movie Thor's face.

Thor shrugged sadly.

Sirius smiled softly. He felt like he could relate.

"No. we can, together." Thor said with certainty.

Loki's eyes softened momentarily, before hardening again. He stabbed Thor with a dagger he snuck out during Thor's speech. Thor groaned in pain and dropped his hammer. Loki let go of him as Thor stumbled backwards and fell to the ground.

"Sentiment." Loki said mockingly.

Thor stood up and charged at Loki. He grabbed the god of mischief by his horned helmet before kicking him into the glass paneling on the balcony. Thor grabbed Loki and body slammed him into the ground again.

Loki didn't even bother getting back up. He quickly rolled off of the balcony and onto an empty alien chariot that flew by. Thor looked around in frustration and anger when he yanked the dagger out of his side.

+The Captain's group was crouched behind some taxis.

"We've got civilians still trapped up here." Clint informed Steve.

They all looked up at the sudden attack of an entire group of Chitauri nearby. Cars and people were being blown up.

"Loki." Steve said. Loki was the one leading the sudden attack. "They're fish in a barrel down there." He ducked suddenly as some Chitauri shot in their direction."

Natasha stood up and began quickly shooting back. Clint and Kitty moved to a different car to get out of the line of fire. Natasha sunk back down to her crouch when a few more aliens landed in front of them.

Natasha looked to Steve and Kitty. "We got this. It's good. Go."

"Thats a lot to take on by yourselves." Lily said in concern.

"We survived a lot more." Nat shrugged.

"Do you think you can hold them off?" Steve asked for reassurance.

Clint looked back with a smile on his face. "Captain," He clicked a few buttons on his quiver and it lit up and prepared an arrow. "it would be my genuine pleasure." Clint stood up with practiced ease and shot an arrow straight into a Chitauri's eye socket. Natasha followed and began shooting at them with a handgun in both hands.

Steve and Kitty stood up and ran to the edge of the bridge they were on and jumped off. Steve landed on a bus, while Kitty used a burst of her silver energy to steer her to the ground near the bus. She ran in the opposite direction of Steve, so she could cover more territory.

Steve rolled away from an oncoming blast and then leapt off the bus. Steve landed on a minivan right when a blast flipped it. He had just managed to flip off the bus and safely onto the ground before it crushed him.

"How was that even possible?" Frank asked with furrowed brows.

"Stevie was in the circus." Natasha teased

"No, I wasn't." Steve playfully rolled his eyes.

Clint was at a bus that had been damaged, helping people climb out of the broken windows.

"How sweet." Euphemia cooed.

Natasha was covering him while he helped out the civilians.

Clint had managed to pry open the doors for the rest to run out. When everyone had safely made their way out, he ran back over to Natasha to help. They were taking out Chitauris left and right. They were in perfect sync.

"You two really are perfect together in combat. If I didn't know any better, I'd be jealous." Rose smirked at Nat.

Nat rolled her eyes and shoved her shoulder. It was obvious she was joking. Clint and Nat would vomit at the thought of being romantic. They were like siblings. They never saw each other in any other light.

"What? It's true. I would have to divorce Clint. How dare he take my sister from me."

This made the others laugh.

"Just like Budapest all over again!" The red head shouted to the archer.

Clint frowned up. "You and I remember Budapest very differently."

"What happened in Budapest?" Harry asked them.

Both sisters gave each other a look. "We don't talk about Budapest. Not yet, anyways."

Kitty was running down the street with her katana retracted into the handle. It would only slow her down if it was out. People were running in the opposite direction of her, letting her know that she was in the right place.

"You went by yourself?" Lily asked sternly.

Rose whistled, but didn't look at or answer a red faced Lily. This was gonna be a long week.

She didn't have to run much further before she came across a group of the Chitauri terrorizing a bus. There were at least five of them shooting at people who ran by or tried to leave. She sped up and released her katana when she saw one of them aiming for the bus.

Before the Chitauri could shoot she had slid in front of the Chitauri and sliced its midsection. The others noticed her presence and began shooting at her. She immediately dropped her sword, crouched down and rolled out of the way. The moment she landed onto one knee, she held her hand out and a burst of silvery magic left her hand and expanded into a circular shield.

The shooting was persistent as they walked closer. Kitty closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She didn't want to use her powers. This whole thing was bound to be across the internet and the news. She wouldn't be shocked if she saw a video of herself on Youtube. She wasn't entirely sure she wanted the whole world to know she existed, but did she really have a choice?

Kitty knew the answer. When she opened her eyes they were no longer a beautiful jade green, but instead a bright silver. She took her other hand and thrust it out while bringing the other back to her chest.

The shield she created became a force of energy that went hurtling towards the Chitauri. All four of them were thrown back into an empty car close behind them.

"Woah!"

"Cool."

"That's a strong spell."

"Thats amazing." Harry smiled at her.

Kitty dove for her katana before they could get back up. She quickly approached the fallen Chitauri to finish the job, but to her surprise they were down for good. She wasn't sure if they were dead, but they were definitely injured beyond repair.

"That looks like it hurt." Regulus smiled.

Severus looked back at Regulus and smirked in agreement.

The Marauders looked at the two and scooted away from Regulus again. Regulus just laughed at them.

Kitty grimaced at the sight, but didn't linger. She looked at her surroundings to make sure things were clear, before jogging to the bus. She waved her hand and the doors slammed open. Screams rang throughout the bus as she walked in. People were crouched in their seats or in the aisle. A few of the children managed to hide under the seats.

"It's okay. I'm not here to hurt anyone." Kitty took her katana and retracted it when she realized it was making them nervous. She slowly walked towards a clearly pregnant latina woman near the front. The woman was holding a whimpering child in her arms and rocking back and forth with her eyes closed. She appeared to be praying. "Ma'am, are you okay?"

The woman didn't open her eyes. "No! Nada de esto está bien!" (No! None of this is okay!)

"Sientes algún dolor agudo? Algo anormal o inusual?" (Do you feel any sharp pain? Anything abnormal or unusual?). Kitty asked in concern. The woman rapidly shook her head no. Kitty sighed in relief. "Habla usted inglés?" (Do you speak english?). The woman nodded at her.

Kitty nodded and backed away from the frantic woman. She walked over to the doorway to make sure the coast was still clear. Once she was sure that everything was fine, she went back to the front of the aisle.

"Listen up! I know you're scared and confused! I need all of you to do me a favor and put that aside right now. I'm gonna give you instructions on where to go once I get you off this bus. Does everybody understand?" She looked around to see people terrified and skeptical.

"Why should we trust you? For all we know you could be some crazy killer lady with a sword." A teenage boy who looked no older than sixteen spat as he looked around in fear.

"I am a crazy killer lady with a sword. What's your point?" Kitty asked with sass as she put her other hand on her hip.

"Really?" Peter looked back at her.

"What? I am." Rose shrugged with a laugh.

"Probably shouldn't tell scared civilians that." Steve scolded her.

"Hey! You deal with your civilians, your way and I'll deal with mines, my way. Capisce?"

"I don't care who you are. If you can get me off this bus alive, then you can be whoever you wanna be. I got kids." An older black lady shouted from the back. She appeared to be the bus driver. She had her arm wrapped around a scared kid.

"That okay with you?" Kitty directed to the teenager.

He went to protest.

Woosh!

A chitauri chariot flew past them.

Bang!

And took out a convenient store.

Crash!

And a taxi.

Clank!

That was the taxi sign. The only surviving piece of the taxi.

The boy looked away from the window and back towards her before nodding rapidly.

They all began laughing.

Steve was running as fast as he could while jumping over cars and debris. He deserved a medal for the way he was dodging energy blasts being shot at him.

People were running, ducking and hiding away from the chaos.

A lot of them sympathized with the panicking people.

The police were doing the best they could. A whole group of them where parked in the road, using their cars as cover while they attempted to shoot the fast moving chariots. One officer moved through the group fast to approach the Chief of Police.

"It's going to be an hour before they can scramble the National Guard." He informed the man.

"National Guard?" The Chief and the man jumped back, narrowly avoiding being singed to death. "Does the army know whats happening here?" He yelled in alarm.

The younger man looked at him with just as much fear. "Do we?"

Both men looked up when Steve jumped on the squad car that was ahead of all the police. They pointed their guns at him in alarm and fear.

Steve hardly noticed as he began passing out commands. "You need men in these buildings. There are people inside and they're going to be running right into the line of fire." The men dropped their guns upon hearing the strangers' attempts at helping them. "You take them to the basements or through the subway. You keep them off the streets."

The chief looked flabbergasted as Steve continued to give them commands.

"I don't think they like this very much." Neville observed.

"No, not really." Steve chuckled.

"I need a perimeter as far back as 39th." Steve concluded.

"Why the hell should I take orders from you?" The Chief asked with hostility.

Explosions started taking place behind Steve. He stood up and faced the other direction. A chariot headed straight for them.

The officers backed away in fear.

A Chitauri jumped off the chariot and landed right next to Steve. Steve brought the shield up and blocked a blast from his face. He then knocked the alien off the car. Steve turned to the other side to find another one.

He immediately blocked that blast too. He continued to attack the Chitauri before turning back around knocking the other alien out this time. He then grabbed the second Chitauri's gun and slammed the shield down on the aliens limb. As soon as the limb came off he bashed the creature in the head as a finale.

"Of course you would scare them into submission." Nat smirked.

Rose leaned over to say something to Nat, but Nat glared at her. Rose held her hands up in surrender, but she was happy that Nat knew where her joke was heading.

That was answer enough for the Chief. "I need men in those buildings. Lead the people down and away from the streets." He ordered the men who were with him. He grabbed his radio and spoke into it. "We're going to set up a perimeter all the way down to 39th street."

Tony soared in between two buildings that brought him head to head with a Leviathan. He released a group of micro missiles before flying to the right of the worm-like creature. The creature grew agitated and turned to follow Tony, breaking off a chunk of a building in the process.

"Well, we got it's attention. What the hell was step two?" Tony asked Jarvis. He shot off before the Leviathan got too close.

Kitty twirled with her katana in the air. She then swiped it across the Chitauri's neck, taking its head clean off its shoulder. She turned to the left and lunged for another one. The blade lodged itself into its chest. She yanked it out and dove for cover behind a car to assess the situation.

"That was slightly disturbing." Draco blinked rapidly.

"Then you might wanna leave for the rest of the movies, princess." Audrey smiled at him condescendingly.

"What did we do to you?" Dorcas asked her in amusement.

"Nothing." Audrey shrugged. "I bully them all the time. I'm excited. I've got fresh meat."

"Thats Audrey for you. Theres a heart deep, deep, deep, deep, deep-"

"They get it!" Audrey hissed at Rose.

"Down somewhere." Rose finished.

Clint wasn't far from her. He used his bow to trip one of the Chitauri. He then expertly twirled the arrow and stabbed it into the Chitauri's chest.

Natasha wasn't too far behind. She was on the shoulders of one as she tried her hardest to stun it with her widow bites.

Kitty slid from behind the car when an alien tackled Clint. She couldn't risk stabbing Clint on accident so she jumped onto its shoulders and yanked back.

Natasha took one of the Chitauri's staff and dueled with two of them. She backed up and shot one before going down on her knees into a spin move to shoot the other.

Clint took the opportunity to stab the alien when he saw Kitty restraining it. Kitty stood up and let it fall.

A whole new group of Chitauri landed in front of the three. Clint slid past them and stood behind them to shoot them. Natasha used the staff to attack some of them. Kitty used her silver tendrils to launch debris at them.

"You guys work well together." James complimented. Then he frowned at the thought of his not-so-little girl working well with Clint.

"Like us." Sirius puffed his chest out.

"They're definitely better." Marlene smiled mockingly.

Sirius clutched his chest and gasped.

Natasha and Clint were too busy to notice two coming straight for them. Before Kitty could try and take the two out, Steve jumped onto the bridge and knocked them away with his shield. He hit two others that came charging at him.

Kitty wrapped a car door in her magic and launched it at a group of Chitauri. She successfully bashed their heads in and they collapsed to the ground.

The last remaining group of Chitauri started advancing towards the four avengers. Before they even got close, lightning struck them down. Thor came hurtling down from the sky. He landed less than graceful, but remained firm on his feet.

"What's the story upstairs?" Steve asked Thor as all four of them walked near him.

"The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable." Thor answered.

"Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys." Tony told them through the ear piece.

Kitty was bent over with her hands on her knees. "What in the world do you think we've been trying to do this whole time?" She huffed out. "I think I got asthma." Kitty coughed.

"How come you're the only one out of breath?" Ron asked Rose. Hermione hit him in the arm. "I wasn't trying to be rude. I'm just saying, she trains as much as them, but she looks ready to collapse."

"Magical exhaustion combined with physical exertion did a number on me." Rose replied.

Clint looked at her with mixed emotions. He was slightly amused and kinda concerned.

"Don't die." Nat told her before looking over to Steve. "How do we do this?"

Kitty rolled her eyes and muttered "Bitch" under her breath. She reached down to grab her katana from the ground and sat up completely.

"You called me a bitch?" Nat raised her eyebrows at Rose.

"You deaf?" Rose sassed.

Nat narrowed her eyes before nodding her head slowly.

Rose looked her up and down skeptically. She was too calm about it. Rose had a feeling she would pay for this later.

"As a team." Steve said simply.

"Again. What do you think we've been doing?" Kitty deadpanned. "Be specific." she jumped when Nat slapped her in the shoulder.

"I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor informed Steve.

Clint continued screwing an arrow head into place. "Yeah? Well, get in line." he grumbled.

"Save it." Steve ordered them both. He walked closer to the other three. "Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us, and that's what we need."

"It is?" Kitty asked tiredly.

"You look ready to collapse." Harry said in concern

"Yes. Without him, these things could run wild." He turned to face them all. "We got Stark up top. He's going to need us to-"

Steve was interrupted by the sound of an approaching motorcycle. The person riding it was none other than Bruce.

The whole group made their way towards him.

He got off and met them halfway. "So, this all seems horrible." He joked.

"I've seen worse." Nat said cautiously.

He looked at her with remorse. "Sorry."

"No, we could use a little worse." She smiled forgivingly before pointing at a heavy breathing Nikita. "Our not-so-secret weapon is about to tap out."

Kitty flipped her off and punched Clint in the arm when he chuckled. "I've used more magic in 24 hours than I have in the past five years."

Steve ignored them. "Stark, we got him."

"Banner?" Tony asked.

"Just like you said." Steve informed him.

"Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you." Tony said. Tony came around the corner with the Leviathan following him.

"P-party?" Alice's eyes widened.

They all looked up in shock. Thor growled and raised his hammer.

"I-i don't see how that's a party." Natasha stuttered nervously.

"Me neither." Lily blinked rapidly.

"My parties usually have tequila...and music...and more than seven people. Are you trying to reenact your 10th birthday?" Kitty hissed at Tony.

"Better than any childhood birthday party I ever had. Which is none." Harry joked.

Petunia flinched and sunk down in her seat.

Rose looked at him and smirked. She held her fist out "Same."

He chuckled and fist bumped her.

Lily glared at them. "Not funny."

They both sunk down in their seats.

"Yep. I even brought a pinata. Who wants to take the first swing?" Tony asked as he swooped low and headed straight for them. The leviathan was destroying everything in its path.

"I don't want whatever it's stuffed with. I'll pass." Kitty grimaced.

"I wouldn't either." Peter grimaced with her.

Bruce gave them a look before he walked in the direction of the giant creature.

"Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry." Steve encouraged.

Bruce kept walking and turned around with a small smile. "That's my secret, Captain." He looked up at the Leviathan as it got closer before stopping and turning around one last time. "I'm always angry."

He barely turned around before his body began turning green and swelling up. His clothes shredded themselves as he turned back into the hulk. The Hulk slammed his fist into the mouth of the Leviathan. The creature began breaking apart all of its armor as it was forced to flip over.

Tony spotted a soft spot. "Hold on!" he came closer and Fired a small explosive into the weak spot

Steve covered himself and Nat with his shield. Thor stood there with his hammer, ready for anything. Clint grabbed Kitty and ducked bside a taxi. She raised her silvery shield up again to protect them. The explosive went off and the blast threw debris everywhere.

The dead Leviathan flipped down off the bridge causing civilians to scatter. The aliens that came from the giant creature, screeched in anger at its death while they clung to nearby buildings.

Hulk roared loudly at them.

Clint nocked an arrow.

Thor held up his hammer.

Natasha put a new clip in her gun.

Kitty held her katana up near the side of her head.

Steve stood proud with his shield

Lastly, Tony landed next to Steve.

They were in a circle. Prepared for anything that came their way.

"Dramatic as always. You guys totally planned that." Audrey shook her head.

Authors Note:

I am about to post an Avengers Soulmate AU book soon!

There isn't a set date, but hopefully sometime this month. Unlike the Greys Anatomy book I attempted, I plan to keep this one up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 273 15
Svetlana Romanoff wasn't always Sevtlana Romanoff she was once Rose Lily Potter. She is the older sister to Harry Potter born July 4th 1980 her mothe...
45.2K 1.3K 19
A Sirius Black love story Watching the Movies POA: started OOTP: incomplete THBP: incomplete DH part 1: incomplete DH part 2: incomplete STARTED: 09...
202K 6.1K 35
In which the Potters not only had Harry Potter but also his twin sister Rose Potter or better known as Penelope Paker. When Who must not be named was...