Mated To The Devil

Per yelenaromanov

[UNEDITED] "Careful," the man whispered that sent shiver down her spine. He is positioned behind her and no... Més

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Masquerade ball
Chapter 3: What are you?
Chapter 4: Hello there
Chapter 5: Cravings
Chapter 6: Blood and bruise
Chapter 7: Ice
Chapter 8: Punishment
Chapter 9: Not your Typical CEO
Chapter 10: Deadly Nightshade
Chapter 11: Failed Attempt
Chapter 12: Running In Circles
Chapter 14: Mildly Spicy
Chapter 15: A Day With The Sister
Chapter 16: Something Unexpected
Chapter 17: The Aftermath
Chapter 18: Lovebug
Chapter 19: The Favor
Chapter 20: The Agreement
Chapter 21: The Announcement
Chapter 22: The Vampire's friend
Chapter 23: Teasing Game
Chapter 24: The Other Side of the Deal
Chapter 25: Manifestations
Chapter 26: Temptress
Chapter 27: Dinner
Chapter 28: Gloomy
Chapter 29: The Thing Called Destiny
Chapter 30: The Photoshoot
Chapter 31: Fire
Chapter 32: Hot & Spicy
Chapter 33: Hot & Spicy 2
Chapter 34: Missed me?
Chapter 35: The Devil's Game
Chapter 36: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 37: Special Treatment
Chapter 38: Back to Reality
Chapter 39: Playing Detective
Chapter 40 : Tell Me
Chapter 41: Fairytale
Chapter 42: Burning Red
Chapter 43: Get to Know Me Better
Chapter 44: Welcome to Greece
Chapter 45: Sparks Fly
Chapter 46: Car Ride
Chapter 47: Alone Together
Chapter 48: Empathy
Chapter 49: Beautiful City of Athens
Chapter 50: Care Bear
Chapter 51: Fancy
Chapter 52: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 53: Santorini, Greece
Chapter 54: Last Day of Fairytale
Chapter 55: Start of Nightmares
Chapter 56: Pretty Lies
Chapter 57: Farewell, butterfly
Chapter 58: Skeletons in Closet
Chapter 59: All Hell Breaks Loose
Chapter 60: With You, No Matter What
Chapter 61: The End

Chapter 13: Playing with Fire

2.8K 74 0
Per yelenaromanov

Natasha's POV

The loud sound of things breaking woke me up from my deep slumber.

I automatically sat down in my bed making myself alert in case something terrible is happening or about to happen.

"I should be used to unusual things happening," I whispered to myself.

"I'm living with a vampire after all," I added as I shook my head.

A loud bang suddenly filled the silent night.

Shit.

What is happening?

I quickly stood up and went to the door.

The noise is coming downstairs and I have to find out what's causing it.

I slowly opened the door and carefully went out of my room.

I have to be very careful because danger might be just lurking around. And when I say danger, I meant Valerian Fenrir, the devil himself.

I felt shivers the moment my foot hit the coldness of the stairs but I tried to ignore it and carefully went down.

The light coming from the half moon is cursing through the windows but it's not enough because it's still so dark downstairs and I can barely see anything clearly.

Curse the switch of the light being downstairs and upstairs and I'm already in the middle.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath when I heard something break again.

I stopped on my track. I held the staircase tightly afraid that I might fall because I think I'm in the middle of the big and long stairs already

I think it's a vase.

Fuck, every vase here in Valerian's house looks like they cost a fortune and I could feel the pain by just imagining them break.

It hurts.

But, expensive vases are the least of my concerns. If there's something like this that's happening right now-- I could be in danger and it might not be the vases that will only break if ever.

Where is Valerian?

It seems like someone is breaking inside his house and I have no idea if he's aware.

He can hear things even from far away so I hope he hears what's happening right now in his house.

I alerted myself as I continued walking down the stairs carefully.

My ears and eyes are alert. I am also ready to fight in case something or someone will attack me.

Before my foot could reach the last step of the stairs, I bumped into a hard thing that I think is someone's chest. A man's chest.

Fuck.

I was so ready to throw hands but he was quick to grab me and enveloped me in his embrace.

I couldn't move.

What the fuck.

His smell lingered in my nose as I was enclosed in his arms.

I drew a breath when I realized that it's Valerian.

My nose and memory already memorized the smell of Valerian because as much as I hate to say it-- his natural scent gives me comfort in some way. He smells so good and I don't know why but I love smelling him even though I don't like it when he's near me because he makes me nervous.

I took a sniff of him and that's when I noticed that he smells like something else.

Alcohol.

I removed his hands from me and I was thankful that he was not holding me tightly because I was able to remove them with ease.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"In my room." I heard Valerian say which made me crease my forehead.

"What?"

"Now," he added with a cold voice before he started walking upstairs leaving me so confused about what he just meant by saying 'in his room'.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I realized that there was no one breaking into his house and it was just him who caused all the noises. It was him who broke his expensive vase because he is drunk.

I never knew a vampire like him could get drunk. This is a piece of new information for me.

I should have just made him drink alcohol and kill him after rather than exerting effort in cooking to plant the poison that won't work.

Even though I'm still confused, I followed Valerian into his room.

I was about to open the door of his room but I halted.

I've never been into his room and I don't know what I will see inside.

Fuck. Why on earth would he want me in his room?!

What is happening?

The last time I saw him is when our last interaction in the kitchen when he confronted me about me trying to poison him and us accusing each other again and again.

After that, he just left without saying any sigh and I didn't bother saying anything anymore because I got him mad for trying to poison him and I don't know how far can he get when he's really mad. Valerian hurt me when he tightly held my jaw and when he pushed me to the wall and choke me but that was just it. I don't want more-- I don't want him doing the thing he would always threaten me with-- tying me up in his basement.

I can't deny that I got scared when I can't find him in his house after we had a fight because not seeing Valerian means there's a possibility that I will get hungry and I won't be able to feed on his blood because he's not around. I'm relieved that it was just a day since he disappeared and he's here now.

Craving for his blood feels like hell and being deprived of it is much worse.

I took a deep breath before I turned the doorknob open.

The cold ambiance and darkness welcomed me as soon as I opened his room.

"Hello?" I called as I stayed in the door frame.

I can't just enter recklessly because it might be a wrong move to make.

"Come in."

I heard Valerian's voice from the inside but I can't see him anywhere because all I can see is darkness.

I can't help but feel nervous.

I hate that I trained so hard to fight but I can't help but feel helpless and threatened in times like these. I got nothing compared to Valerian and I hate thinking about it.

"Come in, Natasha." I heard him say once again.

But I didn't. I stayed rooted in my spot contemplating if I should obey him and come in or walk away and lock myself inside my room although I know it would have no use since he can just easily break-in.

And if I know one thing about Valerian Fenrir, he hates when I'm disobeying him.

"I won't bite," Valerian added.

I swallowed hard.

I slowly took a step forward with my heart beating fast.

My breathing hitched when I felt Valerian's arms around me all of the sudden.

"You're taking too long and you know I'm impatient," he whispered as he blew a breath in my neck.

I repeatedly cursed inside my mind and deeply closed my eyes when he pushed me.

I was expecting a hard wall to hit my back again but I was shocked when I landed on a soft surface instead.

Very soft.

Fuck.

My eyes widened when I realized that he pushed me down on a bed.

His bed.

Before I could even say anything, Valerian towered over me. His hand is both beside me, cornering me.

"What are you doing?" I breathed.

The light that was coming from the moon outside illuminated his face and seeing the mischievous look on his face made my heart leap.

"Valerian," I called almost choking on my own words.

It became hard for me to breathe upon realizing that our faces are literally inches apart.

There's an unexplainable feeling inside my stomach all of a sudden and I feel like suffocating for an unknown reason.

Seeing him this close-- although not clear is enough to send my mind on haywire.

I tried to push him away but he didn't even budge above me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked faking an annoyed expression to hide my nervousness.

Valerian didn't say anything and so I didn't say anything causing us to stay in our position in deafening silence for a couple of minutes.

It was really awkward; the silence and the thought of him being above me.

Shit.

As the seconds go by, the darkness slowly fades away indicating that it's almost morning.

"Your lips are looking extra luscious."

My mouth gaped upon hearing what Valerian just said.

"And when your mouth gape like that, it's hard for me to stop myself from claiming your lips and tasting you," he added making my heartbeat went crazy inside my chest.

I was completely taken aback by his words and I don't know what to say.

Shit.

What is happening right now?!

"Natasha," Valerian softly called.

So soft-- there's no hint of anger or threat by the way he says my name right now unlike the previous time he would call me.

I sucked on my lower lip.

A thousand bolts of electricity ran through my body when I felt his touch.

He took a hold of the sleeve of my shirt as he slowly pulled it down.

"V-valerian," I stuttered.

I was supposed to ask him what he was doing, and ask him to stop but seems like my mind betrayed me, and I said his name instead.

I felt the coldness of his fingertips touch the skin of my bare neck that me made shiver.

"I own you," he whispered.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
679 9 12
Finally he's directly in front of me I cant bare to look into his eyes, to look into an Alphas eyes is a direct challenge. I see his hand abruptly ra...
578K 16.9K 56
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
937K 30.9K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...