Highschool Singular Point

By dragonNecroKing132

Issei Hyoudou, a perverted teenage boy who wished on becoming the Harem King. However, after being killed by... More

Issei's Bio
Paring
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New Cover
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Teasers
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapet 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: SERA O FIM DA TERRA!!
Chapter: [REDACTED]
Singular-verse Rules & Info

Chapter 15

1.7K 31 38
By dragonNecroKing132

Third Person POV

Issei: "Now you fucked up!"

Issei charged toward Freed with insane speed, tackling him and slamming him into a tree.

Freed: "Argh!"

Aika: "Issei!"

The black-haired boy punched Freed in the face, knocking a tooth out of him. But that was not all, it also sent the priest through the tree, causing it to fall to the ground.

Freed slowly pulled himself up to his feet and gritted his teeth, he then glared at Issei who also glared.

Freed: "You son of a bitch!"

The priest attempted to attack Issei, but the black-haired boy easily dodged the attack.

Issei found this amusing as he kept dodging the attacks from Freed, the priest even tried to use his light sword and that failed.

The black-haired boy raised an eyebrow.

Issei: "Seriously? is that all you got?"

Freed rolled his eyes.

Freed: "Oh yeah, you think you can do any better"

A small smirk grew onto Issei's face, revealing his sharp teeth.

Issei: "Oh, But I can. How about I give you a demonstration"

With that, the black-haired boy began to unleash a barrage of punches upon Freed.

The priest attempted to block them as best he could, but it only ended up harming his own arms.

Freed: 'What the hell!? Who the hell is this brat!?'

Meanwhile, Aika and Asia were watching as Issei was decimating Freed. Asia was shocked and scared at the sight of such brutality, Aika on the other hand was just shocked.

She had never seen Issei angry before, was it cause Freed nearly shot her? Was it cause of what he said?

Freed did call her a slut...maybe that's why Issei is so angry.

Aika placed a hand where her heart is and watched the events play out.

Aika: 'Issei..'

Issei continued his onslaught upon Freed, throwing punch after punch.

Issei: "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA...MUDA!"

The black-haired boy punched the priest in the gut so hard he was sent flying into another tree, breaking it and causing freed to cough up blood.

Freed was on his hands and knees as he tried to get up, but his body was in so much pain. His arms and legs felt like all the bones were destroyed, the priest was also sure that he had some internal bleeding.

Issei: "I'm not done yet!"

Issei's pupils became even more slit as he unleashed a powerful and destructive roar-type attack.

Aika and Asia covered their ears as Freed was hit by the attack and it sent him flying, when it was done Asia and Aika uncovered their ears and saw the destruction.

Both brown-haired and blonde-haired girls were left shocked at what they saw, trees tossed everywhere, and the ground looked like an atomic nuke exploded.

Asia: "S-such destruction..."

Asia looked at Issei, one of the two people who had helped her get to the church. The person who was kind to her, but to the blonde-haired girl...he was no longer that.

What she saw was nothing but a brutal, terrifying monster. A monster that will destroy everything around it.

Asia: 'H-he's a monster...'

That one word echoed throughout the blonde-haired girl's mind, that one word that will change her life completely.

Freed groaned in pain as he couldn't move his body, Issei then walked over to the priest as his shadow loomed over him.

The black-haired boy growled at the priest as his eyes were filled with hatred.

He then raised his foot up and stomped on Freed's head.

Issei: "That is for calling my love a slut"

He stomped on the priest's head again, causing a crater to form.

Issei: "That is for nearly harming her"

He then stopped as a small blue glow began to appear in the black-haired boy's mouth.

Issei: "And this, is for existing"

Issei slowly opened his mouth wide as a blue ring began to appear out of thin air, Aika watched and was about to stop Issei.

She didn't want him to kill anyone, he didn't need to. He didn't need to go this far just because she was called a slut.

However, before the brown-haired girl could do anything, Asia charged forward.

Aika's eyes widen.

Aika: "Asia! No!"

This got both Freed and Issei's attention as they looked over at the blonde-haired boy.

Asia: "Leave him alone, you monster!"

At that moment, a bright green light erupted from Asia's hand. Causing everyone to cover their eyes from the light, if they didn't then they might've gone blind.

Issei roared as he placed a hand on a tree, digging his fingers into the tree's trunk.

The black-haired boy growled as the green light began to die down.

When the light was fully gone, both Issei and Aika uncovered their eyes.

Aika: "Argh, my eyes..."

Issei quickly looked over at the brown-haired girl.

The black-haired boy then ran over to her to see if she was ok.

Issei: "My love, are you ok?"

Aika rubbed her eyes.

Aika: "Y-yeah, I'm ok Issei"

Issei still took this chance to check out the brown-haired girl's eyes, he didn't want to take the chance.

Aika soon grabbed Issei's hands.

Aika: "Babe, I'm ok. My eyes are fine"

Issei: "I have to make sure, I don't want you to lose your beautiful eyes"

Aika blushed from Issei's words as steam became to come off the brown-haired girl.

The black-haired boy noticed and chuckle, but he then looked back to where the green light came from.

Issei knew that that glow could only come from Asia, but why would she do it?

She said something about a monster, was she talking about Issei?

Why would she say that?

After everything he and Aika had done for her, they had helped her and this was how she repaid them?

However, Issei does know one thing. Since Asia got away with Freed, she is most likely heal him.

That means that Asia is now Issei's enemy and the black-haired boy will have to kill her, if Issei was human he would hate this...

But he's not human.

So he doesn't care, nothing will stop him from protecting his love and completing the Ritual.

Aika: "Issei?"

Issei looked at Aika.

Issei: "Yes, my love?"

Aika: "Where did Asia go"

The black-haired boy went silent, that is something that he would like to know as well.

There's no way she could have teleported away, someone must have come and helped them.

Issei: "I'm not sure, but I'm sure she is alright"

Aika: "Oh, ok"

Issei: "Come, let's get to school"

Aika nodded as she and Issei began to walk off, as they were they both were thinking about Asia.

(Time Skip Brought to you by RAID SHADOW LEGENDS)

Aika: "The Occult Research Club?"

Issei: "Yep"

Both Issei and Aika were standing in front of the Occult Research Club, the reason for this is cause Issei had a feeling that Rias would want to know what he has been doing for the last couple of days.

The black-haired boy had told Aika that there were devils at the school but he decided not to tell her who they were cause he didn't want her to pass out from shock.

However, since they both are now standing in front of the Occult Research Club, Issei is pretty sure that Aika now knows.

The brown-haired girl looked at Issei.

Aika: "You're saying that the devils are here"

Issei nodded his head.

Issei: "Yep"

Aika: "But the only ones here are Rias and her members, so you're saying tha-"

Issei: "That they are the devils, my love. I just fought a strange priest and he had a friend who could heal an injury? Are you really surprised by this?"

Aika pouted and crossed her arms, Issei just chuckled and kissed her cheek.

This made the brown-haired girl blush slightly.

The duo then made their way inside the Occult Research Club, Aika was holding Issei's hand as they walked.

Before long they arrived at the club room and entered, when they did they were greeted by Rias and her peerage.

Rias smiled at the sight of Issei.

Rias: "Ah, Issei. There you are, I have been wondering where you ha-"

The crimson-haired girl noticed Aika.

Rias: "Um, Why is Aika here?"

Issei: "Oh, you know. Just took her to see Kuoh Academy's devils"

Rias and her peerage eyes widen, they were shocked that a human now knows they exist.

Rias: "H-How, how does she know!?"

Issei: "Simple, I told her"

This shocked them even more, but it also angered Rias. She couldn't have Issei telling humans about the supernatural.

Rias: "Kiba"

Kiba stood up from his seat, Issei growled at the blonde-haired boy.

Issei: "Don't even think about it, pretty boy"

Kiba flinched as Rias stood up from her desk.

Rias: "Issei, we can't have a human know about our existence, you're an exception cause you're not human"

The crimson-haired girl looked at Aika.

Rias: "We have to either erase her memories or kill her"

Aika's eyes widen as she quickly hid behind Issei who glared at the crimson-haired girl.

Rias stared into the black-haired boy's eyes as his pupils became slit and she saw the rage and fury in them.

To make things worse for the crimson-haired girl, all that rage and fury was now towards her.

Rias began to sweat as she took a step back, she didn't want to make Issei anymore angry as he already is.

But the crimson-haired girl soon realized something. She had just realized that Issei was protecting Aika, which he never did back then.

Rias: "Why are you defending her!? You never did such a thing?"

Issei snorted as he took Aika and held her close to his chest.

Issei: "What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't defend my girlfriend"

Silence.

Silence filled the room as no one said a single word, both Issei and Aika blinked as they waited for someone to say something.

Aika: "Um, I think you broke them"

Issei: "Not sure why, announcing that two people are together isn't really that shocking"

Aika looked at the black-haired boy.

Aika: "Yeah, but it's u-"

Rias/Peerage: "WWHHHAAT!!"

Aika was cut off by Rias and her peerage who finally snapped out of whatever daze they were in.

Issei: "Do you have to be so loud"

Rias: "Well sorry, we didn't expect you two to be together!"

Issei deadpanned.

Issei: "Why is that so shocking"

Akeno: "Well, it's just that...It's you and...it's Aika"

The black-haired boy looked at Akeno with his slit pupil eyes, causing the black-haired girl to shiver in pleasure.

Issei noticed and sweatdropped.

Issei: 'Jeez, she is weird'

Aika poked her head from around Issei, though she was on guard cause she didn't want a fight.

She was only human, she didn't have magic or powers as Issei did.

Aika: "If it's ok, I won't tell anyone. I promise"

Rias began to think for a moment, she didn't want to agree with this. But she basically had no choice cause if she tried anything then she will have to deal with a very pissed Issei.

Since she had no clue what Issei really was, all she can do is befriend the black-haired boy and make him an alley. She knew that there was no way he would become a devil, even if she offered her own body to him.

All the crimson-haired girl could do was to keep him calm as best she could and try to be friendly.

After some thinking, Rias let out a small sigh.

Rias: "Very well, She can stay"

Aika smiled at Rias and bowed.

Aika: "Thank you, Rias-Senpai"

Issei growled slightly when Aika called Rias 'Senpai', he didn't like that.

The brown-haired girl noticed and kissed his cheek, shocking the others.

Aika: "You're always my big teddy bear"

Issei snorts and nuzzles Aika's face, making the brown-haired girl giggle.

Somewhere in an unknown location, very far from any civilizations, deep within a dark jungle stood an ancient and mystical temple.

The temple was old and run down, obviously having been around for many, many years. There were cracks and pieces of the temple were broken off.

There was also a massive tree growing through the temple, plus some other plants as well.

Maybe it was made by the very first humans who were created long ago? No one is really sure who made the temple, it is just there.

It was peaceful, the sun was out, birds were singing, and flowers were blooming.

But that all changed when a sudden bright green light appeared, from that green light came two people.

The first was Freed who landed on the ground and groaned from the pain, his entire body felt like it was broken from his fight with Issei.

Actually, no. It was actually a fight, it was more of Freed being used as a punching bag.

The second person was Asia who fell to his knees and panted heavily, sweating a lot.

Asia: 'W-what, what happened!?'

The blonde-haired girl looked at her shaking hands as she had no idea what came over her.

Suddenly, she looked over at Freed who groaned in pain. The blonde-haired girl rushed over to the priest.

Asia: "Are you ok!?"

Freed coughed.

Freed: "Well, if you don't count the fact my entire body feels like it's destroyed. Then yeah, I'm doing PERFECTLY fine!"

Asia quickly started to use whatever strength she had left to heal Freed, she didn't know why she felt too tired and weak.

But her mind was focused on something or rather someone else, she was thinking of Issei.

She thought he was a kind boy, but turned out he was nothing more than a monster.

Something that would kill someone, no matter who they were.

Asia hated killing, no one should deserve to die. Sure there are some bad people in the world, but deep down they all have good inside of them. They are just scared to bring out that good, they are afraid of what others will think of them. But the blonde-haired girl knew that Issei had no good in him...not anymore.

He was so kind, so gentle. But all that went away like a raging river and was replaced with nothing but monstrous instincts.

He had no pity for Freed, he enjoyed seeing the priest suffer. Freed has done bad things, only because he wants to protect people.

He acts like a psychopath to scare people, he is actually gentle.

Asia knew one thing now, Issei had to pay. He had to disappear....for good.

Asia: 'Someone has to stop him, or else he will hurt others...all the innocent's, all those who deserve to live. I won't let him take their lives!'

While Asia was deep in her thoughts, she was soon brought out of her thoughts as she and Freed heard someone's voice.

???: "I agree with you, Asia. That monster must be stopped"

...

...

...

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 537 8
Y/N Hyoudou, the most popular boy in Kuoh Academy, who is the boyfriend of Rias Gremory and also the wielder of a powerful Sacred Gear, that is one o...
2.7K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
25.3K 377 21
Issei Has Enough of Being Used After He Defeated The Beast of The Apocalypse, only for his brother to take credit for his Powerful Fight, he is done...
17.1K 359 9
The product of an accident forces a young boy to be fused with a being of destruction and chaos. Filled with unbridled rage and pain causes this chil...