Ereri smut

By iuseyouformyself

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ All stories that I will uploading and sharing in this book DO NOT BELONG TO ME! They belong to... More

Ropes for Pancakes
mars, god of war
A Blast from the Past
Bars
Revolt
Swing
Ten
Levity
Cardinal
Sir
Darling
Beg
Love's a Menace
Body Choreography
Lights Out
Pink Grapes
Midnight Breezes
The Eagle and the Tiger's Rise and Fall
Lucky
Juicy Couture
Pretend
Paper Boy
animals
Raw Nerve
there goes my mind I could not save
Cheap Soap and Rebellion
a tale of bad tacos
Fluffy Ears
Ghost Trip
spit-slick
Bite Me
love me despite the horror (love me because of it)
A Matter of Pride
No Candlelight
Bloody Filthy

Special Sauna

262 2 0
By iuseyouformyself

Written by: ZWorld

Summary:

After many years, Eren Yeager returns to his old favourite sauna in search of relaxation and a little raunchy fun.

____________________________

Eren took a deep breath, allowing the air to slowly escape from his parted lips. Brilliant green eyes flicked upwards a moment later and widened fractionally when taking in the sight before him.

A familiar tall and modern glass building stood in front of him. A structure in which he used to frequent a lot when he was still in his late teens and early twenties. Back when his libido ran rampant and the only thing that quenched his insatiable thirst was going inside this very building every evening and getting fucked senseless until he was exhausted.

It's been years since. Four, in fact.

Nowadays Eren has to use his time more wisely. Work took too much of it, and whenever he wasn't on call on his days off, it was spent with his friends and doing small jobs for them. By the time he finally got the chance to even remotely think of his sad, touch starved dick, the exhaustion would take over and he'd fall asleep with a hand down his pants.

But, today was different.

Today, he made time.

Eren had booked himself as 'busy' on his work schedule. It was only for a few hours. His boss didn't seem to mind too much and nor did the apprentices that worked with him. They were happy to fill in for any potential emergencies the evening could bring.

It was Eren's birthday, after all.

And being a hard, reliable and long term worker for an electrical company; they had no qualms about it.

Eren deserved a break on his birthday.

Better yet, he deserved the luxury of finally getting some.

Four years was a long time. Eren hadn't noticed it'd been that long since he had a dick up his ass. Along with work and maturity - his friends all got married and started to have babies - the interest of having one night stands and going to nightclubs lost its appeal. 

Yet, as soon as Eren marked his schedule as busy for the evening - three weeks ago - one of his apprentices had asked what he was getting up to. The twerp even had the gall to tease Eren about needing to let loose and get laid - he'd been so uppity as of late, apparently. He missed how boisterous Eren was when he first started working underneath his wing. 

And dare Eren admit it, the suggestion was intriguing. Because he knew the apprentice was right. His patience was thin - but more so out of feeling tired and overworked than needing some dick action. He originally had planned to get takeouts, a dessert and plan this ass on the couch for a restful evening.

But the suggestion slowly creeped into his mind and started to win over the internal debate. It got him thinking, remembering, and even imagining. Old memories of another's hard, muscular body against his. The feeling of fingers teasing and spreading him open. Of skin slapping against skin.

The more the suggestion plagued his mind, the more he talked himself into it.

The question was; how and where?

He knew the easy way out - the place that he always found ecstasy in the past. A place he adored and had never told anyone about. It was his best-kept secret since the day he turned eighteen.

It'd been so long that the name escaped him. Thankfully Google easily fixed that. Eren feared it might've closed down, but relief flooded him when it was very much still a happening place with five-star ratings all around.

That settled it for him.

The sauna still existing had to be fate giving him a sign. At first, he was unsure; anxiety pricked at the edges of his mind. It'd been too long. Would he even last as long as whoever he'd find in there? Then he remembered all the different kinds of men he had met during his evenings there as a youngin' and realised there was no need to feel any worries.

Still, he felt more and more anxious as the day drew closer. On his actual birthday, it was hard to concentrate on the tasks on hand. Usually, he'd crawl up ceilings along with his apprentices, but the day saw him milling about with his thoughts lost within the clouds.

Eren blew out another breath, his teeth chattering just a little from the cold, polluted air around him. Autumn was underway and the chill was urging him on to head into the tall skyscraper. And if it wasn't just for the chill, it's certainly from the smell of petrol fumes from cars stacked bumper-to-bumper behind him. He rarely came into the city nowadays for he lived and worked out in the suburbs. But, unfortunately, those areas didn't have places like this.

A place known as Freedom Baths. A sauna - or bathhouse - for gay, bi and pan men. From cis to trans, to questioning, to confident, and to dominating masters and obeying subs. The sauna had all walks of life.

Of course, it had a price to enter. With its boasting facilities of all kinds of saunas, to a swimming pool, spa pools, a few shower rooms, bathrooms with glory holes, cinema, lounge, bar, and over 40 private rooms with different themes. Those themes included plain and simple lounges, bedrooms to BDSM dungeons and prison cells. It catered to all kinks and was constantly growing to keep up with the times.

Or at least, it did back when Eren was a regular. He was more of a vanilla kind of guy, so he never ventured into the more kinky kind of areas. He liked the clean, safe, sane and consensual vibe it carried. And from the reviews he'd read a few weeks ago, it seemed like the place was very much the same except for being renovated.

It was laid out over two floors in a skyscraper apartment lot. The ground and the first. The ground, if he remembered correctly, had the pools and sauna rooms while the upper one had all the rooms, bar, and cinema.

Another breeze pushed Eren past the fancy glass doors after he'd buzzed himself in with the right coloured button and into a grey tiled lobby. Old memories reminded him that he had to take left towards the second receptionist desk inside the open space.

"Good evening, Sir. How can I help you?" a young, red-haired haired female asked. She grinned largely despite still typing away on her keyboard.

Eren smiled a touch, patting his back pocket for his wallet as he drew closer. "Hey," he greeted. "I'm here for Freedom Baths."

Recognition glowed within her eyes as she immediately stopped typing and properly looked up at Eren. "Welcome, Sir. Have you been with us before?"

"Yeah," Eren replied quietly, a little ashamed about what was to follow. "It's been a couple of years."

"Did you have a membership with us?"

"I think so."

"Can I have a name and phone number, please?"

Eren nodded, relaying the details and thanking the heavens that he's had the same cell phone number since he'd been a young teenager.

"Here you are," the receptionist beamed. "It certainly has been a while. Oh! Would you look at that, it's your birthday too."

Eren blushed, a hand coming up to tuck one long strand of hair behind his ear. "Yeah, I came here for a special treat."

"In that case, I'll give you a discount. A Happy Birthday and a welcome back from us."

"Really?" Eren asked, blinking rapidly. He'd never heard of such a thing before. Fate must be thinking of him lightly today if he even scoured a discount of all things. He'd felt so anxious about coming back here - especially if the sweat between his back and the backpack he wore gave anything away - but having everything fall into place just like this must've been a good sign. It helped ease his worries too.

She nodded and they did the transaction. She continued to make small talk, asking how his day was. Eren didn't say too much until everything was done and dusted and he had a bright yellow waterproof bracelet wrapped around his wrist.

"Now, do you remember all the rules?" she asked, tossing away the wrapper of the plastic bracelet.

"Are they still the same?"

"Basically," she answered. "If in doubt, they're printed in the locker area." Eren hummed, eyes flicking towards the double doors against the wall. His heart skipped a beat at knowing what is to come soon. The receptionist must've seen the excitement written over his features because she continued rather quickly. "Well, I won't keep you waiting. Have a good night, Eren. Also, don't forget, consent means everything."

"Always," Eren chuckled, old memories of all the receptionists telling him the very same thing flooding back.

Eren waved goodbye, not bothering to slip his wallet back just yet. He pushed past through the heavy metal doors and into a tiled foyer before turning left and walking through a small hallway, turning once more and entering an empty room. The space always reminded him of a mixture between American school hallway lockers and gym changing rooms. It had white laminated floors, small little metal lockers and wooden benches laid out, and just as his memories served him, smelt of apple-scented sterilisers. 

Plastered on the sides of the windowless walls were posters promoting HIV testing, RACK (risk-aware consensual kink), and as the receptionist mentioned, a massive printout of all the rules that applied. A quick read had Eren refreshed on them and noting that nothing had changed after all.

Checking his wristband, he found the locker that was allocated as his for the rest of the evening and using the code printed on it, he opened it up.

Even though the room was empty, it still unnerved Eren to get undressed. Rule number one stated that you had to be naked - except for flip-flops or sandals - the entire time. Of course, there were numerous towels available past the changing area, so you could cover up with those if you went to the bar or lounging areas. But initially, you had to be wearing nothing but your birthday suit.

Eren snickered at that thought, finding the double meaning ironic. As he stored away his shoes and slowly got rid of each article of clothing, butterflies began to flutter within his gut. Eren hoped he would be able to find someone who enjoyed his birthday suit. Especially someone who was more on the experienced end of things and could give him a nice birthday present while at it.

Luckily Eren remembered about the shoe thing and whipped out a pair of flip-flops from his backpack before storing all his belongings inside the cubby. With everything locked away safely and his shoes on, the brunet took one last deep breath, coaxing himself past the locker area and through another threshold leading to the fun areas. But, just as he was to leave completely, he grabbed a small container of lube along the way and made sure it was silicone.

Eren could hear his heart hammering in his ears as he walked down the white, sterile hallway. His flip-flops echoed off the walls, alongside distant muffled voices and moans of fellow men. There must have been some playing around in the shower rooms as that's all that was down here that didn't have a closed door.

The young man didn't dare to go into one of the open shower rooms just yet. No, he needed to get himself ready for that. Eren came here straight after work to beat the traffic. Which meant he was still sweaty and covered in residual dust from the day's work. He also needed to play around with a certain area too. He could remember quite well that tops usually expected whoever bottomed to be prepped and ready to go. It was to make things move faster.

Sure, some came here to let their willy free, to meet a few good blokes and have a good time. Others just liked to be around naked men and spend hours in here without any acknowledgement to reality. But Eren was one of the kinds that came here with the purpose of getting fucked and getting the hell out.

As he stepped into the first shower area the establishment had to offer, he breathed a sigh of relief to find it to be the one with separate shower cubicles. Luckily none was occupied, so he grabbed a fresh clean towel from a folded stack at the entrance, picked a random cubicle, locked the door, and turned on the hot water.

He'd forgotten how perfect the water pressure was. How lovely the soap from the dispensers in each cubicle smelled. Of how nice it was to have everything supplied at an arm's reach. He couldn't judge the men who liked to hide away in this place. It was so nice and luxurious. As he washed his body, Eren wondered if he'd even be able to stop himself from coming back. He hadn't noticed how much he missed it.

Being in the steamy cubicle, Eren's mind drifted off to the thought of what he'd be experiencing all over again in less than an hour. It had warmth and excitement spreading through his body. It perked someone else's interest too. His softened cock twitched over the idea of attractive men.

Eren didn't want to waste too much time in the shower. He had bigger plans. Plans of heading to the sauna rooms and relaxing his muscles. Perhaps even finding a man along the way, or inside one of them. If not, then he'd simply head upstairs to the popular and lively bar.

As he ran a wet finger down his back and probed at his puckered hole, Eren bit his lip as memories flashed through his mind. He'd ridden a lot of cocks over the years. From thick to thin, from long to some who purely liked their pricks rubbed against his. That's what he enjoyed the most about coming here. It was the variety. From rough and torturous to soft and loving.

As he squirted the lube over his fingers and went in for another exploration of his sensitive hole, Eren wondered what kind of man he'd find tonight. Hopefully someone rough. Someone experienced who he could ride into oblivion. Despite being out of practice, the thought of going slow wasn't on Eren's agenda at all.

Once Eren had found his sweet spot, he had to force himself not to get carried away. It'd been so long, he'd forgotten how heavenly it felt to be stretched and poked in such sensitive areas. But once three fingers easily slipped in and out, he pushed himself off the shower wall, washed his hands, and turned off the tap.

Next up; the saunas.

As much as a dry sauna seemed enticing, what the brunet was really after was a humid, steamy atmosphere. Autumn had just begun and while he should be happy for cooler temperatures after the unbearably wet summer they just had, the idea of experiencing it all over again, but this time sweating for nicer reasons, sounded like heaven.

Eren didn't take too much care in towelling himself dry. Although, he did attempt to tame at least a little of his hair. He'd taken it out of the elastic band when he'd gotten undressed, but he realised now that it was probably a mistake. It was long past his shoulders and if the blurry reflection from the steamed mirror was saying anything, it was starting to look a little ratty.

Oh well, Eren had thought. Whoever he'd catch interest in was just going to have to deal with it.

With that, he discarded the wet towel into a plastic bin by the entrance of the shower room and off he went. The chill of the hallway was a complete contrast to the warm area he'd just been in. Goosebumps pricked at his skin the further he walked and his dick, unfortunately, protested at the coldness too. His flip-flops sounded more squishy now that his feet were wet and his ass cheeks slipped against each other warmly and tingly with the silicone lube still coating his hole.

It felt good though, despite the sensation being strange. He was just out of practice and perhaps a little distracted by his feelings because before he knew it, he was passing two men making out against the wall. One was nearly up said wall as the other humped vigorously at the former's thighs. Eren smirked at the sight but said nothing as he walked past rather quickly and headed straight for a door beyond them instead.

Steam had been printed against the closed glass door and right beside the door was also a bowl of lube and condoms, along with a sign reminding him to be safe and consensual. Eren plucked one of each from the bowl before drawing a large breath.

There's no need to be nervous, he told himself. There could perhaps be no one in the steam room. Or if there was, it may be men that didn't find him attractive enough or vice versa. Eren swallowed dryly at that thought before mentally pushing those insecurities away. He tried to urge his hand to stop shaking as he twisted the handle and quickly slipped inside, trying his hardest to not let the warm steam escape.

At first, the humidity felt suffocating. The air was thick and hot. The steam clouded so heavily, he could barely see the wooden seating around him. It heated Eren to his core from the very first breath and his skin instantly felt damp.

He took a few shallow breaths, reminding himself how to breathe in such a humid place. Once he was able to calm himself down a little and his heart no longer rang inside his ears, he blinked away the tears and glanced at what he could see in the foggy, orange coloured room.

Much to his disappointment, the room was completely empty. Nevertheless, he took small steps up the short stairs and to the highest seating point in the sauna room. A grumble escaped his lips as Eren sat down, the tiredness his bones and muscles felt finally coming to the forefront.

Eren sighed happily as he got comfortable against the wooden wall. Resting his head back, he made sure to note the time on the fluorescent clock by the door before slipping his eyes closed for a short while. He couldn't spend too much time in here, but he was going to try and max himself out. Make his body feel like putty until he was oozy and relaxed and ready to mingle with someone to fuck, as clearly no one was interested in the steam sauna tonight.

A shame, he thought. There was something amazing about fucking inside such a humid and hot room. It was always as if he'd entered a different realm; his mind dizzy and the feel of pleasure heightened.

Nevertheless, Eren sighed again, allowing his body to melt into the warm wood. He'd wait until the allocated time. It felt nice at least; letting all his stress and worries ebb away. To slowly fade into a calm, tranquil demeanour as the quietness consumed him.

Eren's eyelids felt heavy, along with his arms that rested on each side of the seat. He breathed out in relief, milling over the idea if maybe this would just do. That perhaps he could just wank in this warm sanctuary and call it a day. The idea of having to leave didn't seem all that great anymore.

Despite the heavy arm, he lifted it, slipping a sweaty hand to his lap, fingers dancing along with the hairs on his thighs, inching closer and closer to his flaccid shaft resting against his groin. Eren licked his bottom lip before biting on it gently. It seemed to do the trick to stir his crotch, causing it to twitch and slowly grow. He was so close to taking it in hand, to give himself that sweet, sweet pleasure he only had a taste of in the shower.

All until the door squeaked open, the steam immediately escaping as a short man stepped inside and banged the door shut behind him. Eren's head jolted up from the noise, looking down and through the steam to find the intruder.

What those green eyes found had them widening in wonder. The man, despite being short, was wonderfully built. With large and wide shoulders, his chest nicely toned and his waist thinner by just a hair. Eren tried not to lick his lips upon laying sight of a dark haired bush and nicely sized uncut cock nestled underneath. No, he rather left that area quickly, his heart singing and praying that whoever this beautifully pale body belonged to had a matching face that was just as attractive.

Bypassing the pointed chin, the thin, pink lips pulled into a tight line, he aimed straight for the eyes. He was hoping for acknowledgement or a greeting but what he found sent a shiver down his spine.

Oh weee, Eren thought, trying not to grimace as he found the lightest blue, almost grey eyes staring at him with the most judgemental look he's ever been given. The man below wrinkled his nose as they made eye contact before blowing out of his nose and taking a step forward to the closest seat he could find.

The aura was unbelievable. The way the man walked told Eren that he meant business. That Eren should get the hell out of there, or keep his mouth shut if he wanted to stay in this warm sanctuary. So he did. He kept it shut.

Of course, that didn't stop his wandering eyes. No, he spent what felt like hours scanning the man's figure. The way his short black hair was shaved in an undercut. How he sat there, back towards Eren, stiff as a board and hands clenching at his knees.

The man seemed rather uncomfortable. Or maybe like, he had a stick up his ass or something. Eren snickered at the thought. Perhaps the dark haired male needed this sauna more than him. But no matter how many minutes ticked on by, the man didn't move an inch. His body never slumped and his hands never loosened. The only thing his body was doing was reacting to the intensely hot air. A rather large amount of sweat coated his skin and dripped down that shaved hair, down his nape, and down between inked shoulder blades.

Eren hummed, studying the two wings on them. One was white and the other inked a navy blue. It was unique, to say the least. Clearly, it had some kind of meaning. Or perhaps, not at all - almost like the tattoos that Eren had inked around his ankles.

The man must've heard Eren hum because he shifted ever so slightly. His reddened ear moved towards Eren just a tad before straightening up again. Eren had no idea what the guy's problem was, but that wasn't going to stop him in the least.

The man was attractive, for sure. And even though he seemed uppity as heck, Eren couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to get fucked by him. He was most definitely dominant given his entire demeanour, and that alone had the young man excited and intrigued.

Well, Eren thought. He came here for a reason. It was too late to back out now and go home with a tail between his legs. So far everything had fallen into place and somehow he was given a very handsome man on a silver plate. If it didn't work out - given the consensual rules - he'd simply move on and do what he initially planned.

There was no harm in trying at least. Maybe the guy just wasn't the flirting kind and expected to be approached rather than doing the approaching.

So, drawing a shallow breath, Eren spoke.

"Hey."

The man twisted his head towards Eren, grey eyes flicking up towards him in confusion. He stared at Eren for a while, his eyes not moving from having met the young man's green ones.

With nothing better to say, Eren added more, "I like your tatt."

That seemed to do the trick. The man finally broke eye contact as his eyes roamed over Eren's body before landing on his feet. A thin black brow raised in interest before meeting the younger man once more.

"Yeah? Yours is not so bad either."

Eren sucked in a breath at the deep, husky voice. It was music to his ears. The sound of a deep, rumbly voice. Just that alone had him envisioning all the filthy words that man could mutter into his ear and have him coming just from that. He reeled in those thoughts. They were far too forward. Far too much. They first had a few things to go over before he could think like that.

"Thanks," Eren replied with a grin, looking down to eye up the little cartoon dicks inked along his ankles. "It was sort of a silly thing my friends and I did at uni." The man blinked at him, his expression neutral as before. Eren could feel the awkwardness in the air, so he quietly added on. "They're inspired by Superbad."

The man turned his whole upper body at that until he leaned an arm against the wooden bench behind his back. "I didn't realise that movie was still popular with brats these days," he said, eyes teasing almost. "Aren't you a little young for such old movies? You look barely over twenty, kid."

Eren snorted. Young.

Man, he wished he was still twenty.  

"Twenty-nine," Eren corrected. The man's eyes widened a fraction from his reply. "But, I could say that for you too."

"Yeah?" the man murmured, lifting an eyebrow the slightest amount.

Eren hummed, nodding. "Early thirties would be my guess."

The dark haired man snorted, hand coming to cover up his mouth. "Try forty-three."

Eren's eyes widened immediately. There was no way. The man was far, far too attractive and youthful looking to be that old. Granted, they were in a steamy room and sure, he couldn't see the exact details, but holy shit. Holy shit, holy shit, Eren sang. Forty-three and dominant and hot. Oh-so Daddy and and and-

It really was his lucky day.

"Far out," Eren breathed. "God, no wonder you're so hot. You're a total daddy," he continued, smirking all the while.

"You like older men?"

His whole body warmed up at the idea. Even his cock agreed, sharing to the world just what Eren thought about the new information and his opinions about older men. He played it off as cool though. He didn't want to show this man just how excited he was on the inside.

Eren shrugged, biting his lip. "Can't say I haven't ridden someone your age before."

The man pursed his lips, hand going back to rest on the wood and tap it quietly. He didn't reply right away, but rather he looked lost in thought before finally looking up again. "So, is this how it works? We make small talk until we're horny enough to fuck?"

Eren's brows furrowed at the sudden change in topics. What an unusual question to have asked. Especially so honestly too. Although, it shouldn't come as such a surprise. In the past, every guy he'd met was always so different from the other. Some would simply smile at him and then suddenly they'd be kissing. Other's would want to first talk and properly exploit their squicks and turn ons. But this man... this man worded his question as if he had no idea.

"Kind of," Eren replied with a shrug. "It's different for everyone."

The man stayed silent while his brows furrowed even deeper. Eren couldn't help finding the reaction even weirder. Has this man never been here before?

"Is this your first time here or something?"

"Yeah," the man replied, looking back up to meet Eren's gaze. "My jackass friend brought me here unknowingly."

Wow, Eren thought. What a terrible friend. Unless... considering the guy seemed so uppity, maybe it was their only chance to get the guy to let loose. Still, Eren felt a little sympathetic for the man. It is a pretty unique place if you've never been in such a situation before. Even more so if you weren't part of the LGBT+ community.

"That sucks. Are you gay or bi at least?"

The man snorted, the smallest twitch of a smile forming on the corners of his lips. "Of course. I wouldn't have made it this far if I wasn't. No hetero man would walk past over six horny ass fucking guys going at it like rabbits in the showers."

Oh damn, Eren thought. Thank god he went into the private cubicles instead. Still, the thought of this poor man experiencing a gay sauna for the first time and having to deal with so many men going at it in the showers must've been hilarious to see.

"Good point," Eren said, chuckling before sitting up and leaning a little more forward and down towards the man. "Found anyone you like enough to fuck?"

The man shrugged, eyes trailing downwards to Eren's crotch. "No. But you have."

Eren smirked, ignoring the blush that crept on his cheeks and chest. "Well... Hard not to when you're pretty fine and sitting there naked like an invitation."

Silence filled the air as they stared each other down. Eren allowed it to continue, giving the guy a moment to think and space to say no, if he wasn't comfortable with it. But gods, would Eren love for this man to say yes.

"Alright, I'll bite," the man answered eventually, his voice so low and barely above a whisper. 

Eren's body shivered at the consent. His eyelids grew heavy and his breath hot. "Any limits?" he asked, leaning further forward with his ass sliding against the wet wood as he moved.

"No. As long as you don't piss or shit on me."

"That's fair. Same for me."

The man raised his thin eyebrows, lips smiling devilishly at Eren now. "Are you clean?"

"Of course."

"Then get your fucking ass down here."

Eren didn't waste another second before slipping down the wooden steps to stand in front of the man. He swallowed as the stranger watched him like a hawk. His heart ran rampant inside his chest. When he finally got within touching distance, his mouth was dry as the desert as he stepped forward. The man righted himself as Eren lifted and rested a knee beside the older's outer thigh. Their eyes met in a heated stare, their lids already heavy, and their breaths deep and panting. The younger man willed himself to calm down, urging himself to ask the question he oh-so desired to know before continuing on any further.

"Are you a top or bottom?"

The man beneath him smiled smugly, a hand coming out to touch Eren's thigh sensually. "You said it before, didn't you? I'm a daddy."

"Oh thank fuck," Eren breathed, hurriedly leaning forward until their lips met in a hungry, desperate kiss. It was all lips and teeth, and tongues swirling against each other as they figured one another out.

The man was a good kisser.

Unbelievably so.

Eren was becoming putty in his hands, his body growing feverish and dizzy with need, to the point where he had to drop the items he brought along and rest his palms on the wooden bench behind the man to ground himself. He took it a step further by pushing himself up to drag his other leg onto the bench and on the other side of the man's thigh. The stranger's hairs on his legs tickled Eren's inner creases of his knees. The heated skin to skin contact drove Eren mad with want. He needed more. His cock begged for it. Demanded that he lowered himself onto the stranger's lap and rubbed against all that hard muscle.

And so he did, with his heart beating rapidly in his chest, his ears sounding of white noise and the echoing sounds of their mingled breaths and gasps, and lips smacking. His stomach bubbled over with want and heat. His crotch aching, his body shuddering at the long-forgotten feeling of a heated body against his own. Of hard thigh muscles between his legs, of ticklish hairs against his soft skin, of sexes rubbing against one another. He felt the hardness of the man's cock against his own, gasping loud enough to break the kiss.

The man was just as shocked at the pleasure as his hands went to grasp Eren's round globes, fingers digging into his skin and pulling him in closer.

"What's your name?" the man asked breathily.

Eren struggled to open his eyes, his mind whirling a thousand miles a minute. It's been too long. Far, far too long since he's felt this. Felt this pleasure and heat and hardness, and gods. What was this man doing to him?

"Eren," he croaked, throat dry from all the panting. "You?"

"Levi."

Even a hot name, Eren thought. He stared hungrily, tongue flicking out to lick his bottom lip as he studied the man's face. Only from this close could he finally see what he did not before. The etched crow's feet, the frown lines by his lips and brows. The slight silver running through jet black hair. The dark hairs of a five o'clock shadow showing ever so lightly on his jaw.

Fuck, Eren thought, whimpering at the very sight before him.

This man truly was served to him on a silver, hell, no, a golden platter.

A handsome hunk that would send him into the ecstasy he's been missing for so, so long. Eren plunged forward again, meeting Levi with a lighter, less hurried kiss as he got to familiarise himself with the man.

His green eyes slipped closed as he lifted one hand from the bench, fingers lightly threading through wet black strands. The shaved hairs tickled against his fingertips, causing him to smile into their sensual, slow paced kiss. Levi must've liked the feel of Eren's lips because he broke the kiss and tilted his head off to the side. Eren welcomed the invitation, allowing his lips to explore past the soft, wet lips and to wonder over the scratchy stubble and to a soft ear lobe. He nipped at it, tongue flicking out for a taste.

Levi hissed underneath him, hips bucking, and cock rubbing against Eren's own. The younger moaned, arching his back to draw their bodies impossibly close. Their sweat slicked chests rubbed against one another. Levi's hands were still digging into his ass, pulling Eren in, and to the point where the young man understood what the dark haired man wanted.

Eren bucked his hips, groaning against Levi's pulse as their cocks slid against one another.

"Shit," Eren breathed, cock throbbing at the sensation. "You feel so good."

"Fuck," Levi bit out too. "Are you prepped?"

Eren hummed in response, leaving gentle kisses against salty, wet skin until he found an ear again to whisper in. "Why not see for yourself?"

Levi took the suggestion quickly. He had one hand spreading Eren's ass cheek wide, the other had fingertips trailing down his sweaty ass crack. Lower and lower they went, at a snail's pace. Slow and sensual; Eren's heart running rampant in anticipation. The man gasped as soon as fingers felt the slippery silicone lube. Eren smirked against his prickly jaw, his smile growing larger as the man continued to slip a finger down, all until he met Eren's slicked puckered hole.

Eren waited with bated breath, hips moving to encourage Levi.

"Fucking hell," Levi murmured, fingertip dipping into Eren's entrance with ease. "Wasting no time, are you?"

Eren moaned at the feeling, rounding his back and lowering his head to rest his chin against Levi's shoulder. It felt so heavenly to have someone else's finger prodding him. Levi knew what he was doing; with how he was moving the tip of his finger ever so slightly, just barely inside of Eren's ass. He hummed appreciatively, eyes slipping closed as Levi dug the finger against the ring of muscles of his entrance.

"Yes," Eren hissed, riding deliriously on the smallest of actions.

He decided that he liked this man. Unlike many others, Levi was taking his time. He didn't just ram a finger straight into Eren's ass. No, instead he was exploring, the very finger slipping deeper and deeper every few seconds. Eren's body jolted whenever Levi would press against his walls, but it was heavenly. It was exactly what Eren had wanted so desperately.

"Did you bring the lube and condoms down with you?"

"Yeah," Eren answered breathily, feeling blindly at the wooden bench by his leg for the foil packet and little container.

Levi removed his finger from Eren's ass, making the younger man groan from the loss. But Levi took the lube and condom quickly from him, opening up the lid and, presumably, applying some to his fingers.

The cold slickness was a godsend against Eren's scorched skin. Followed by the easy slip of a finger, straight to the final knuckle. Eren rocked his hips and moaned quietly out into the steamy room, begging the man for more and more. Levi did so, for a second finger soon joined the first. And then a third, all until he was slowly and languidly fucking Eren with his fingers alone.

Eren could tell the man was missing the precious walls that'd make him sing an anthem of moans. Despite his frustration, he allowed it, for he guessed that Levi was maybe waiting for the actual fucking to really make him feel like he was on cloud nine.

"How do you want this?" Levi asked, breaking the silence between them. "Doggy or do you want to be on top?"

"How do you want me?" Eren asked against Levi's shoulder. He quickly tacked on for explanation. "I don't mind. I like both."

"Well, in that case. I want you to do all the work." Eren snickered at that. Of course. "Show me why you like coming here and riding old men so much."

"Well then," Eren huffed, finally sitting up and meeting Levi's devilish expression. "You better lay down before you strain yourself, old man."

Levi chuckled darkly, pulling his fingers out and tapping Eren on the ass. The young man got off, his legs like jello and his muscles soft. His head was a little fuzzy too, but he didn't dare to look at the clock behind him, for fear that he'd be reminded that he shouldn't be in here for this long. They were oh-so-close now. He didn't want to ruin the flow and have to restart again.

Plus, what was the worst that could happen? Wouldn't an orgasm while dizzy with heat be far greater than anything else? Wasn't he in here for that very reason?

Levi fell sideways, grabbing a towel that Eren had quite frankly not realised he brought in with him. He hitched it underneath his head in a makeshift pillow, before meeting Eren's lustful gaze while holding out the wrapped condom. The young man licked his lips, eyes roaming over the delicious body in front of him. If they had more time available, Eren would've devoured him. Eren would've licked and nipped at every part; traced his tongue against perky nipples, that toned stomach and down wiry hair and mouth at the softest balls, and sucked the hottest cock he's seen in a while. But instead, one hand ran fingers up Levi's wet thighs and groin, stomach and chest and the other reached for the condom.

With old practised ease, he ripped it open, held Levi's cock at the base and slipped it on. The older man's mouth fell open as Eren stroked him a few times, making sure the condom was fitting right. He managed to find the lube container too and squirted as much as possible on it. Eren watched, dazed as foreskin moved with the condom.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Levi asked smugly. Eren twisted his head, smiling cheekily as he nodded.

"Well, I mean. Have you seen how hot your cock is?"

"Yes and clearly you haven't, considering the fucking drool coming out of your mouth."

Eren chuckled, letting go of Levi's cock to climb onto his lap with a knee on either side of him. Slowly he lowered himself, cussing as the man's slicked dick rubbed against his taint and stretched entrance. Levi on the other hand was panting furiously. His chest raised and fell in fast motions, his mouth partially open in anticipation. His body was covered in beads of sweat and moisture. Including his face, where they dripped down his temples and forehead, and into his ears and eyebrows. The young man couldn't help but stare in wonder. No matter the position, this man was too handsome.

Even when Levi's thin black brows started to quirk in question. And when wet hands and slicked fingers ran along Eren's wet thighs, trailing up to his hips and squeezing there. Eren let out a chuckle, mouthing 'sorry' before sitting up straighter and reaching behind him.

Levi's initial snort ended short as Eren found his hard cock with his fingers. Instead, a groan left his mouth as Eren gave it a few more strokes and tapped the tip against his entrance. Levi bucked beneath him, encouraging Eren to get on with it. The young man had no qualms about it and slowly, with his jaw hanging open, pushed the tip through.

The young man took his time, his breath laboured and his body on edge. He tried to relax as much as possible, but having something so large and thick inside of him after so long felt foreign and strange. Despite all that, it luckily did not hurt the deeper he painstakingly slowly sat onto Levi's cock. Once in all the way, Eren let out a sigh of relief, humming lowly as his ass got used to the intrusion and feeling of fullness. He clenched the entrance against Levi's hard cock experimentally, and the longer he sat there, adjusting, the needier his own body and cock got. Memories came flooding back of how often and how good it'd felt to rock on another's cock. Of the jolting pleasure of a tip scraping against the best spot.

It urged Eren to lean forward, palms resting either side of Levi's shoulders as he hollowed his back.

"Fuck," Eren gasped out, his cock rubbing against Levi's stomach and happy trail.

He rocked himself back and forth, his mind becoming dizzy as his eyes slipped closed at the sensation. His muscles protested; his knees, back and hips aching from the position. Eren fought through it as years old memories of how to ride a thick, delicious cock slowly came back. Of how to maneuver his hips, of how to rut against the soft skin beneath him. Of how to hollow his back just so the tip can scrape against the walls that'll make him moan.

And moaned he did.

"Oh god, Levi," Eren cried loudly into the room, his voice bouncing off the wood. Levi encouraged him by cussing and dipping his fingers even deeper into Eren's skin. His harsh grip helped the young man find a rhythm and speed they both liked.

"Yeah, shit," Levi groaned hoarsely. "Just like that." Eren hummed, Levi's hard cock sliding in and out of him slowly, the tip barely just scraping against his most favourite spot.

They moaned in unison as Eren slowly quickened his pace. He used his knees to accentuate the action, making both men panting with open mouths. One more rock forward and back had Levi's hands moving from Eren's hips and to his face. It was such a surprise, Eren's green eyes flew open, looking down to see what the man wanted.

He didn't need to ask though. Not with the carnivorous look he had in those grey eyes. The way the top of his lip twitched, and how flushed he was. Or how the sweat beaded all over his face, making those wet lips so inviting. It reeled Eren in and down he went, kissing and biting at Levi's welcoming mouth.

Gasps and pants echoed off in the room, Eren not slowing his movements for a second. He kept going, desperate to find the right angle. All it took was one buck of Levi's hips and he was seeing the stars.

"Oh fuck," Eren whined into the kiss.

"There?" Levi asked, his voice husky as ever. Eren hummed, not bothering to open his eyes, but rather go in for another searing kiss.

Levi aimed again, making Eren whimper at the feeling of something so hard poking against him that it sent electrifying jolts throughout his body. He wanted more, desperately, so he rocked his hips downwards as Levi bucked upwards.

It had his mind spinning in dizzying circles of ecstasy. It was all so much. Too much for Eren to wrap his mind around. From the way Levi could reach the perfect place. To the slick feeling of Levi's cock slipping in and out, and to the way Eren's cock throbbed between their sweaty bodies. The friction was delicious, and enough for his foreskin to move along with them too.

It's been too long, Eren didn't know how much longer he would last. But he kept going, kept playing with Levi's tongue with his own. Kept rolling his hips, hands slipping to grab at Levi's wet hair. The man underneath him had gone back to grab at his ass. His nails digging into Eren so deeply, the young man knew he was going to be marked and bruised. He pulled Eren impossibly close at each thrust upwards. They were both moaning after a few minutes, no longer able to hold the slobbery kiss. It gave Eren a chance to rest his forehead against the wood, which did not help his spinning brain at all.

He felt light-headed, almost like he was going to faint. But he fought through it, concentrating on how good this man was fucking him. How he was railing Eren's ass, again and again, and making him see sparks of pleasure. His stomach and balls tightened at the sensation, his body shuddering and jolting in tell-tale signs.

"Ah!" Eren moaned into the wood. "S-so close."

"Me too," Levi huffed out, his breathing erratic as it's ever been.

Eren shivered at the response. He rolled hips forward in need, whimpering as his cock ached deliciously and yet felt painfully raw all at once from the friction. But by then Eren was far gone past delirium. He needed a release, and desperately. It only took one, two more thrusts before he was spilling over. He huffed greatly through the entire climax, his eyes scrunching up, his hand balling into a fist within Levi's hair. His body shuddered, rutting against the hard muscles underneath him. His cock pulsated, releasing an endless amount of come while his entrance clenched continuously, sucking around Levi's shaft.

His body felt like jello and like it was on fire all at once. Exhausted and dehydrated. Dizzy from the heat. Yet it yearned despite the climax; hot and needy, his ass still being used. Levi's pounding became irregular, the man clearly losing his sanity, all until he jolted to a sudden stop and nails punctured into Eren's sensitive skin.

Eren laid lifelessly on Levi, allowing the man to come down from his high before lifting himself, his arms shaky in the process. The young man hissed as Levi's softening cock slipped out of his overly sensitive hole, but it ended thankfully quickly, so he could roll off to the side until his back hit the wooden bench.

They stayed there for what felt like hours. Time was slipping away and Eren's vision was growing hazier than what it usually was. His chest felt tight, his lungs struggling to breathe in the humid and thick air. He should probably get up and leave. He'd been in the sauna for far too long. But he first needed to catch his breath again, and maybe have a quick five minute nap.

Still, he couldn't help smiling as he laid there.

Oh, how he'd missed this feeling.

It'd been so long, he'd forgotten how marvellous the aftermath was. The feeling of being sated was always one of his favourites. As was the way his muscles seemed relaxed and all the stress he held simply seeped away. Sure, in the past it could sometimes be awkward depending on who fucked him. But in this case, it felt surreal and warm. For once, he was sure it wasn't going to be awkward one bit, despite the man being lured here unknowingly.

Levi had been so careful with him. Eren hadn't even asked that of him. Yet, the man did so anyway. He had no clue that Eren wasn't a regular anymore. That this was the first time he's been fucked in so many years. But the man was gentle and patient. Right until he knew he didn't have to be.

Eren blushed an even deeper shade of red, which he thought would be impossible considering how his entire body felt like it was on fire. If there was ever a guy Eren would love to have a second round with, it'd be this man. He knew what he was doing.

Eren felt happiness erupt from his chest. He couldn't have asked for a better fuck for his birthday. Couldn't have asked for a more delicious cock or a hotter, handsome man. Levi was everything he needed.

And, with a little pang in his heart, he felt that it's what he wanted too. Not just once, but for many.

With his breathing finally under control, Eren twisted his head, wrinkling his nose as sweat dripped down his skin. Although that was an afterthought as he met Levi's hazy and heavy-lidded eyes.

"God," Levi spoke hoarsely, the slightest twitch of his lips making Eren smile wider. "You sure know how to fuck good."

Eren beamed at the compliment, his ego riding nicely on it. Of course, it went both ways and he happily said so. "You're telling me. But I think you're the better one between us."

Levi chuckled, sitting up and taking the towel he was using as a pillow with him. Eren watched the man clean himself with it and gingerly slipping off the condom and tying it up. While through all of that, Eren couldn't help but notice the thoughtful expression Levi was wearing. He was about to ask why he looked lost in thought, but Levi beat him to the punch.

"Do you do this often?"

He could tell Levi was waiting for his answer with bated breath. So, he softened his smile, happy to tell the truth. 

"No, actually."

"Heh," Levi said, smirking down at the young man. "Surprising."

Eren chuckled low and rumbly, his cheeks lighting up. "I used to. Back when I was at uni I came here almost every day to relieve my stress. But work's been keeping me busy and-" pausing, Eren went to brush the sweat running down his nose away, and totally not feeling embarrassed that it's been so long since he's been with someone. "Suddenly it's been four years."

Levi raised his thin brows at that. "Yeah? What made you come back?"

"It's my birthday. Figured I'd give myself a good lay," Eren answered honestly, shrugging while at it. 

"No shit?" Levi said, twisting his body towards Eren. "And? Did it meet all your expectations?"

Eren hummed, biting his lip as he failed to keep a shit-eating and mischievous grin off his face. "I don't know. I might need to go again to be certain."

Levi barked a laugh, his entire body convulsing with the action. "Tonight?" Eren nodded, hopeful almost. "Wishful thinking, kid. I'm too old for that."

Eren frowned, immediately sitting up from Levi's reply. It was too quickly because his head felt heavier than it was supposed to be. His heart also panged a little; sad to have been rejected so easily. Eren understood though. He never really fucked the same guy twice. He'd been naively hopeful. And Levi did have a point. The older man probably wouldn't be able to get it up again. From how spent Eren's own cock looked and how mushy and achy his muscles and limbs felt, Eren doubted he would be able to either anytime soon.  

"How about a rain check? We can exchange numbers," Levi offered, his voice a little quieter than it was before.

The young man twisted his body at that, shock written over his face

"Really? Would you really wanna?"

"God yes. I don't know about you kid, but that's the best fucking sex I've had in a while." Eren beamed at that. "I wouldn't mind a repeat either."

"Cool. Cool then. Yeah, I'd like to exchange numbers then too."

There was a long pause between them. Eren couldn't help but stare at Levi, taking in just how attractive he was all over again.

"Alright, well. Let's get the fuck out of here. My head hasn't felt this fucked up since the last time I smoked a joint." Eren laughed, nodding because he felt the same. "And let me tell you, kid. That was back in my uni days."

"Same," Eren answered cheekily. He flicked his eyes to the digital clock and nearly choked to see he'd been in the sauna room for far too long. An hour and a half too long. "Oh yeesh. Yeah. It's my time to leave too. If I stay here any longer I'm going to shrivel up and die from dehydration."

Levi snorted, leading the way by scooching off the bench and taking his towel and wrapped condom along with him. Eren followed, but his legs were wobbly and he found it hard to get up. So Levi helped him with a strong hand and together they shuffled out of the sauna.

The chilled hallway was refreshing, to say the least. It felt like a fresh breath of air and like Eren could finally breathe. Even though his body got covered in goosebumps no thanks to the contrast, Eren shivered in happiness.

Nothing could ruin his mood; for his birthday was officially one of the best he's ever had. It all had gone perfectly. He'd come back to a place he once loved. He'd met a man who railed him so fucking well, that Eren knew without a doubt that he'd be fast asleep as soon as he hit the hay that night. It'd been so ground breaking that even his joints and muscles were sore and stiff. And to top off his birthday, this glorious man was willing to go again.

Eren shined with radiance as they walked down the cold hallway. Their bodies bumped against each other every few steps. The young man felt elated over their height difference too. The man barely even came up to his shoulders. It felt endearing almost, despite Levi walking so straight and carrying such a dominating aura while he spoke. 

Their voices and flip-flops echoed in the empty space, along with a couple of muffled moans. Eren couldn't help but snicker at the thought of some men going at it in the public showers. Levi didn't seem to have the same amusement as he stopped mid-way through his sentence and wrinkled his nose.

"Don't worry, I'll show you the private showers," Eren murmured, a hand coming up to rub at Levi's warm back. The man nodded, allowing Eren to push and lead him to the showers he'd used when he first entered.

They took separate cubicles, which Eren was happy for. It was never a good look to try and clean out silicone lube from his ass. But then again, the help would've been nice. Sensual even. Still, Eren hurried to clean himself, not wanting to keep the man waiting before they headed to the changing rooms.

When leaving the cubicle he found Levi just coming out too with a fresh towel wrapped around his waist and a pile of dirty ones. Eren smiled, kind of taken aback - in a nice way - over the man being so thorough in the aftermath.

What made it all the more better was that so far none of their interactions in the aftermath felt awkward. It all seemed so right. Like Eren was at ease and content. That the man he'd first seen with a stick up his ass and dominating aura was no longer like that for him. Sure, Levi still strutted his stuff in a similar attitude back to the changing rooms, but Eren didn't mind. He suddenly found it rather endearing. So much that his smile got even bigger and his chest glowed with utter pride and happiness.

They gave each other privacy to change. Eren was much quicker because he only had his work uniform to toss on. It included a polo shirt that had the company logo on it, khaki shorts and an easy slip-on pair of sneakers. Levi on the other hand had a whole business suit. Which Eren most certainly did not take a peek at from the corner of his eye. True, Levi looked extremely sexy in his birthday suit, but damn was the man handsome as fuck in a perfectly fitted suit.

"Hooh," Levi said when Eren was digging out his phone from his backpack. "You're an electrician."

Eren chuckled, twisting towards Levi who was on the other side of the bench and a little off to the side.

"Yeah."

Levi clicked his tongue, a smirk on his face. "So that's why you've got thick thighs and a nice ass."

Eren blushed at the compliment, breaking eye contact to bring his screen to life. "I do a lot of crawling in ceilings, so I guess that's why. What do you do?"

"Something boring as fuck in comparison."

"It can't be that bad?"

"It is. I write depressing wills and sign off too many expensive as fuck houses to rich people."

"See, not bad at all," Eren replied, handing Levi his phone after starting up a new contact. The man copied his actions, passing Eren a very sleek and fancy phone in comparison. It was a little daunting, but he tried to not let it show by asking Levi a weird question instead. "What's the funniest heirloom to have been passed on?"

Levi took the phone, tapping in his number before stopping and looking up with pursed lips. "A wooden dildo."

"Eeh," Eren said, twisting his lips while saving his number on Levi's phone. "No way. That's gross."

"It's true. Most disgusting shit I've ever seen."

"Wait, you actually saw it?" Eren asked, eyes wide as he looked up to Levi. The man nodded, making Eren wrinkle his nose in disgust. "That's gross." Levi snorted in response. "Well, you'll be happy to know I don't have any wooden ones."

"Thank fucking god," Levi said, handing Eren back his phone and vice versa.

It went quiet between them then. With the exchange of numbers a done deal and with them both changed and ready to walk back to reality, there wasn't much else to say. And after the conversation they just had, Eren wasn't too sure what else to add on. So, he licked his lips, doing the one thing he's been wanting to do since the afterglow of their moment in the steam room.

"Thanks-uh. Thanks for making it a good birthday," Eren said quietly, his smile a little wavering. "It was nice to meet you."

"Likewise, kid. I'll have to thank my shitty ass friend who dragged me here."

Eren laughed, cheeks hurting from the grin he couldn't stop holding. He wondered if he'd be able to meet that friend someday so he could thank them. "Of course. So, uh, until next time, then?"

"Yeah," Levi added quietly, shooting Eren a wisp of a smile before picking up his briefcase and leading the way out.

They both walked out, leaving Freedom Baths to the brightly lit lobby and setting sun. It was surprisingly busy as people mingled about and some UberEats drivers came rushing in to drop off meals. It reminded Eren that he needed food too, and of course some water. With how dry his mouth was, he desperately needed the latter first and foremost.

"Well, bye," Levi said one last one, before curtly walking towards the door.

Eren tried not to frown from the sudden exit and quickly shouted, "Bye!" before Levi made it through the glass doors.

Shaking his head, and still smiling a little, Eren made his way out too. The trip to the car park and eventual drive out was nice and easy. Luckily by then, the traffic had dispersed, so he was able to drive to the nearest Maccas for a later than usual dinner.

He didn't mind so much that the drive-thru was long and windy. It gave Eren the chance to reminisce about the fantastic night he had. About what a surprisingly great guy Levi turned out to be. And just how willing the man was to exchange numbers for more.

It caused Eren to blush and for butterflies to settle in his belly. It was nice to know that even if it'd been years, he still 'had it' to make someone swoon with his old-practised skills. Well, that's what he assumed from the exchange. But who knows, maybe Levi just liked him for his looks. Kind of like how Eren was flabbergasted at how hot the older man was despite his age.

Knowing that Levi's number was sitting in his contacts made him feel a little jittery. Perhaps even a little excited. He wondered how soon was too soon to reach out. How long he'd have to wait to ask for another round. Or maybe dinner or lunch somewhere. Because secretly, Eren wouldn't mind getting to know the man a little more. He had a few questions already simmering in his mind about Levi's occupation. Of course, he had many about the tattoo as well, and the mention of smoking in his uni years.

But, he didn't know how long to wait until it was acceptable for him to give the man a text. Maybe he'd leave that question to his apprentice tomorrow. After all, he would have to thank the guy for the awesome suggestion. If it wasn't for his apprentice, Eren wouldn't have sought out Freedom Baths again. Instead, he'd probably be sitting on his couch while eating a supermarket made cake and takeouts, and if he was keen, jerked off to some porn. While that didn't sound too bad, it was a complete contrast to the magic he experienced instead.

And to know there were potentially more magical nights just like tonight that could happen in the future had Eren feeling alive once more. He'd forgotten what it felt like to be excited about something. To have something to look forward to, and to even feel an interest in somebody.

Eren milled over the idea of texting Levi a simple thank you. He even did so while he was driving on the motorway whilst gobbling up a cheeseburger. He tried really hard to calm the anxious, excitable nerves the closer he got to home.

But as he parked up and gathered all his items, and as he trudged inside, Eren felt a vibration against his thigh. He quickly dropped everything on the kitchen countertop, digging out his phone to see who messaged him. Excitement bubbled in his chest as he brought the screen to life, his heart skipping a beat as he saw Levi's name in the notification.

[20.03] Levi. A
I forgot to say - Happy Birthday, kid.

[20.04] Eren. Y
Thank you!
Thanks for gifting me a good night ;)

[20.06] Levi. A
There's more where that came from.

[20.06] Eren. Y
Ohh, I bet. I'm looking forward to it too
Any idea when I can take you up on that offer? ;)

[20.07] Levi. A
Jesus.
That horny, are you?
Saturday?

Despite Eren knowing he'd be on call on Saturday, the young man continued to text, so elated that Levi was the first to message him and to instigate another round.

[20.08] Eren. Y
Can't blame me! You're smoking hot for an old man ;)
You *do* things to me

[20.09] Levi. A
Fucking hell. Insatiable, aren't you?
Do I need to be worried for my cock's future?

[20.09] Eren. Y
Har har.
Anyway, sat sounds good
Send me the deets closer to time?

[20.10] Levi. A
Ok.

When Levi made no signs of messaging any further, Eren bit his bottom lip, thumb hovering over the screen.

[20.15] Eren. Y
Thanks again :)
Goodnight

[20.16] Levi. A
Night.

Eren grinned, his cheeks almost hurting from how wide it was. It certainly wasn't the only thing that was hurting either. Having to bend and put away all of his things from work, his muscles and bones complained every step of the way. But, Eren didn't mind it so much. Especially when it only reminded him of why they were sore in the first place. It filled his chest so wholly, made him feel alive, even when his eyes got tired and heavy.

The young man imagined sleep would find him quickly. His body was tired and sated, and his ass was a little achy. Yet, as he laid awake that night, with his alarm set and his body nicely snuggled into the heavy covers, what he didn't expect was his hand having a mind of its own. Or just how traitorous his lower half could truly be.

Eren didn't think he had it in him. But, oh how his cock very much proved him wrong. So had his intense imagination. Images of positions he hadn't tried in years flashed back to his mind's eye, and rather than imagining faceless men, all he could envision was Levi.

Levi, Levi, Levi.

Eren knew he had been spoiled. He got the best golden plate he could've ever tasted. He'd tried something so delicious after being touch-starved for so long, he didn't think he'd ever be able to have another. He was addicted. Knowing that the very man he couldn't stop picturing was willing to nurture the addiction only left him wanting, needing, praying for more.

Eren hoped the weekend would come by quickly because he honestly couldn't wait to have another round. 

Never in a million years did he think going back to the place he once loved would bring him such an exciting future. It wasn't a place he ever imagined he'd meet someone so special.

And as his heavy, tired eyes slipped shut, he had half the mind to think about thanking his apprentice for planting the idea. After all, the youngster was right.

He really did need to get laid for his birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
603K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
874K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
129K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...