One Direction Bad Ass

Bởi lizzymarshmellow

Lizzy Tomlinson is the badass of Doncaster And the leader of blood stars. Her mom sends her to her brother Lo... Xem Thêm

MEETING HIM AGAIN
painting my new room
new story
REVENGE
finding the pranks
finding pranks (2)
geting yelled
AUTHOR NOTE
street fighting
street fighting 2
street fighting (3)
TALKING TO TAYLOR
AUTUMN COME'S OVERS
BEACH
CONTEST
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Message about Chapter 19
chapter 19
Chapter 20
THE SEQUEL IS UP

One Direction Bad Ass

27K 410 62
Bởi lizzymarshmellow

"Come on Lizzy pick up your bag!" Jason rushed me to hurry.

"Ok, I'm coming Jason! Wait, I forgot my phone."

The sirens kept coming closer.

"Just go Jason I will be fine." I said.

Finally the police came.

"Hey Bob." I greeted.

"Hey Lizzy, you know you have to go down the station." Bob replied.

"Yup." I said.

I should tell you who I am. I'm Lizzy Tomlinson. Yes, Louis's sister. I'm the bad ass in Doncaster. I am in a gang known as, Blood Stars. I'm the leader. My favorite color is blue and green; I hate makeup; my favorite thing is skateboarding and street fighting; I have a belly button ring; I also have blond hair with blue and pink neon streaks- that's the only color they have- ; and I like to wear skinny jeans, sweats, and my favorite shirts says "cool story bro tell me again and I will punch you in the face."

Back to the story. Right now, I'm sitting in a jail cell. Bob the Builder (AKA BOB) told me that someone is here to pick me up. When I got out of the jail, I look to see my pissed mom, but I just walk to the car. She hated picking me up from jail, again. When I got home, I ran upstairs to see everything I own, packed. I ran back down the stairs.

"Why is everything packed?" I asked my mom.

"I told you the last time. You go to jail, you move in with your brother." She replied, barely looking at me.

"When do I leave?"

"Tomorrow at nine A.M." She kept her gaze away from me.

"Fine" I ran upstairs and took my iPhone 5 and texted my best friend Taylor.

Me: Guess what

Taylor: Idk

Me: I have to move in with brother -.-

Taylor: I feel bad for you, but make sure we Skype everyday! I have to head to bed, love you.

Me: love you too

I laid my head to meet the soft pillow, and before I knew it, I was asleep.

I don't want to move in with my brother. I thought.

OK SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY MISSPELLED WORDS OR ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE I FORGOT TO EDIT AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FAN FICTION SO IF U SEE ANYTHING WRONG JUST COMMENT OR IN BOX ME

DON'T FORGET TO READ COMMENT AND VOTE.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

24.4K 496 42
[COMPLETED] "Only Luke would fall for a groupie!" - Los Angeles, California, Nov. 15-16. | completed may, 3. | all rights reserved © annasuns 2014-20...
6.7K 135 21
My name is Alexis Pope and I'm 12. I was abused by a lot of people and got into many homes. But until 5 boys entered that door it changed my life for...
672K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
252K 6K 33
Madison, an eleven year old girl who had lived in an orphanage for a long period of her life. Last time she got adopted it scared her, she was abused...