Friends Triangle

By LLBK731

Denki Kaminari is dating Kyoka Jiro, Katsuki Bakugo loves Kyoka Jiro, Kyoka Jiro loves Denki Kaminari. But w... More

Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
Chapter 15 -

Chapter 11

109 7 3
By LLBK731

Chapter 11 –

The morning arrived. Katsuki left the tent to see everyone wondering where Kyoka was as she never came back to the campsite. They hunted up and down to find her until Momo headed to the cars to see her sleeping in Katsuki's car. They all followed to see her sleeping peacefully but Katsuki just headed to the group of friends with an irritated face. "I wanna go, can you get back to your cars!" he angrily spoke which confuses everyone since he was all calm the last time they saw him last night.

Katsuki looks at Kyoka sleeping and rolls his eyes getting in the front seat of the car. Everyone starts to get ready in their cars but sees Katsuki zoom off which confuses them.

During the drive, it was silent since Kyoka was still sleeping which annoyed Katsuki until he saw a bump on the road deciding to speed up to make a large movement. As the car lifted and slammed back down on the countryside road, Kyoka woke up in a panic. "sorry, not sorry; I hit a bump...on purpose" he whispered that last part. "can you put your seatbelt on please!" he snapped slightly which caused Kyoka to roll her eyes.

She hated how they were fighting especially how they were intimate the night before. Yeah, it was a shit situation they are in but she wanted to know what he was going to tell her before he stopped himself. But if Kyoka dared ask the question again, she knew Katsuki would just rage about it. she followed his instructions and tightened the belt across her body as the journey was awkward and silent.

The blonde may be angry but he would always glance his eyes in the rear-view mirror to see if Kyoka was okay to realize that she was crying again whilst looking out the window. He felt guilty but he couldn't make things more complicated than they already were. They weren't even supposed to have sex together but did. And he hated himself for that because no matter what Denki had done, he and Kyoka were still in a relationship and Katsuki had then broken a friend's bond which pissed him off even more. His eyes went straight back to the road wanting to get back.

***

To see UA high was such a relief to both Katsuki and Kyoka. They head out of the car, and Katsuki and Kyoka head to the boot of the car. They both go to open the door of the boot accidentally touching hands which felt cold and awkward this time. Kyoka took her bags angrily and stormed off struggling to lug them along. Katsuki wanted to help her but because of the argument, he knew that it would take time for Kyoka to talk to him again.

With strength, he lifted his luggage out of the car, slamming the boot and locking the vehicle up before walking to the dorms alone.

***

Kyoka sat in her dorm room alone thinking over what to say to Denki whether she should tell him anything or not. She was scared, nervous, and depressed about the whole cheating thing as it isn't her. She hates cheaters so she never realized why she became one, Katsuki just made her feel different.

KYOKA – hey, are you at the school, we need to talk

She typed with tears falling down her eyes. Kyoka looked up at her ceiling waiting for her phone to ding as her small hands gripped her short hair in stress.

DENKI – no I'm out at the moment, what's up?

He asked. Kyoka started to cry even more because no one was worrying.

KYOKA – I need to talk to you but it can't be done over text.

DENKI – okay well, ill be back in like an hour can it wait then?...

Slowly nodding to herself with tears staining her face, her bottom lip quivering as all her regret loomed over her soul.

KYOKA – yeah it can wait till then.

She hated herself. She hated the fact that she could decide who she wanted and how she left things with Bakugo was leading him on in a way. She hated her actions and hated the person she had become this year. She didn't feel good enough and now all she feels like is a slut.

Katsuki on the other hand just laid in his bed lifeless. He wanted to text her to say sorry but he just knew she would ignore his messages so he decided to lay there...listening to meatloaf songs like a depressed soul.

His eyes gazed around his room to realize that there was a box laying on his desk. He wondered how he completely missed it. it wasn't a large box but it wasn't small either. The angry blonde got up off his bed to open the package to see a car slip out.

"Kitty Kat..." just reading the awful nickname he already knew who it was from. His body shuddered in complete cringe before reading the other words on the card. "thank you so much for being a part of our wedding. We thought it wasn't something special to remember that day as it lit everyone's lives up that night. Keep your voice strong and don't lose that duet partner of yours, it was the first time we saw a spark in your life. 'When things seem tough, don't give up! Lift your head and keep yourself strong until you succeed' we love you and wish you the best and aim for number one. But don't forget, you don't have to be number one to prove you're a hero...your actions make you one, lots of love Melody and Bryce" Katsuki chuckled at the quote which is what his grandfather would always say. He took a deep breath put the letter to one side and slid the real present out of the box.

For the first time in a while, Katsuki smiled to himself as he studied the frame. The moment the photographer stopped them from their kiss after singing that song for his cousin's first dance. he looked down at Kyoka with pure love and happiness. You'd think they were a couple if there was no context in the photo. Of all the days to have this picture sent to him it had to be today. His smile soon then turned into a frown as he put the picture away in the box again and decided to put it in the larger box that held onto Kyouka's prom dress he bought for her. Not that he's going to be asking her anytime soon.

He just kicked it lightly back under the bed and flopped his body on the mattress taking a deep sigh.

***

Three knocks on the door, Kyoka rushes to the doorknob and as her hand lightly holds onto it, anxiety immediately floods through her body. With one deep breath, Kyoka opens the door to see her happy boyfriend rushing through the threshold picking her up, spinning her around from missing his girlfriend. A small chuckle escaped the purple-haired teen until Denki put her down.

Kyoka sat on the edge of her bed, hands lightly shaking, lumps in her throat clogging her airways from what she was about to confess. "so...why did you need me in such a hurry?" Denki asked sitting beside his girlfriend pecking her lips.

"w-well I err, need to confess something t-to y-you" she was terrified, she didn't know how he would react, she didn't know what he would do. Kyoka was scared.

Tears fell down her cheeks which made Denki's smile fade away as it was a serious topic. "Kyoka...you can tell me anything," he said softly wiping the tears off her cheeks giving her flashbacks of when Katsuki wiped her cheeks in the car.

Kyoka backed away slightly which broke her heart even more. One deep breath was all she took. "me and...me and Bakugo..." she felt a panic attack.

"you and Bakugo what?" he asked.

"we...we slept together" she cried.

Everything went silent.

Denki got up and took a deep breath pacing around his girlfriend's bedroom. His hands gripped into his electrifying blonde hair not knowing what to do or say. "Jesus Kyoka" he whispered angrily loud enough for her to hear.

"I'm sorry" she cried but Denki couldn't even look at her. "I don't even know how it happened, it just happened"

That's when he stopped, he turned around to look at Kyoka pacing towards her slowly. "who initiated it?" it was her but then she remembered what Bakugo had told her to blame it all on him. "Kyoka...who initiated it!?"

She didn't want to blame Bakugo but it's what he wanted her to do, maybe because he knew how Denki would react and so his anger wouldn't go all on her. "he did" she whispered regretting her answer.

Denki chuckled sarcastically storming out of Kyouka's room and to the male dormitory, bashing onto Katsuki's door. The redhead opened the door to see Denki full of rage pushing passed Eijiro, charging at the angry blonde and throwing punches at him like a psycho. "SERIOUSLY BAKUGO YOU FUCKED MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!" Denki yelled trying to throw more punches but Katsuki was a lot stronger than him. As he fought back.

Eijiro saw everyone else staring through the door wondering what was going on but shut them out from the fight by closing the door awkwardly. "WILL YOU GET THE FUCK OFF!" Katsuki yelled at the second angry blonde as they were both sweating and panting in pain with red bruises raising on their cheeks.

"why would you do that?! We had a fucking pact!" his voice sounded broken but that's what angered Katsuki even more.

"Are you fucking serious right now, you're upset that she cheated on you yet your out here fucking another bitch, don't make me kill you right now you dunce-headed fucking idiot!" Katsuki yelled back.

"Guys please don't fight, it's not worth it, you both did wrong"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" they both yelled at Eijiro who remained silent.

"YEAH ALRIGHT, I'LL ADMIT IT, I FUCKED HER BECAUSE I HATED THE FACT YOU WERE ENJOYING FUCKING OTHER GIRLS. I FUCKED HER TO TEACH YOU A LESSON ABOUT HOW YOUR TREATING PEOPLE, I FUCKED HER BECAUSE I WANTED TO AND I KNEW IT WOULD HURT YOU!" he yelled which caused silence right after. Katsuki lied, he just wanted to make Denki realize he isn't perfect. Katsuki loved Kyoka hence the reason he carried on with what they had done.

Denki stared at the angry blonde like he wanted to electrify him until his eyes would explode out of his skull. "you make me sick you know that right"

"yeah...well Denki, I could say the same fucking thing to you, get the fuck out of my dorm, or I blast you out and I won't lie to you, you'll be chunks of meat if you let me me I do it" Katsuki gritted.

Kirishima remained silent but looked at his other blonde friend needing him to leave since a murder scene would happen. Denki stormed out slamming Katsuki's door behind him. The angry blonde sighed angrily, sitting on his bed his hands over his eyes trying his hardest to find his inner peace by breathing deeply.

"that could have gone better," Kirishima said looking at the closed door, and then his best friend near off having a panic attack. "you okay dude?" he asked but all Katsuki could do was try and catch his breathing in a slow yet controlled rhythm.

"y-yeah, I'm...fine" he lied. "hey do you think you could leave me alone for a few minutes, I need to get my head around some shit" Katsuki added.

Not wanting to leave him alone, Eijiro sighed and nodded wanting to respect his friend.

The moment the redhead left Katsuki's dorm, he headed to the lounge, and immediately everyone was asking questions about what was going on and why Katuski and Denki started fighting.

"he fucked my girlfriend that's why!" Denki raged before storming off out of the lounge. He passes Kyoka, giving her a cold look and making the poor teen feel guilty which causes tears to fall down her eyes again.

She walks into the lounge and everyone stares at her coldly except Eijiro since he was the only one who knew the proper truth. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" all the girls yelled which made Kyoka feel daggers shoved into her heart.

"do you know how unacceptable this is Jiro, it is not very mature!" Iida then butted in.

"like are you crazy? Why would you cheat on Denki and with Bakugo out of all people!" Toru added.

Kyoka just froze as she got lashed in the face with hurtful words from her classmates.

"GUYS! SHUT UP! Do you think she deserves slander right now!?" Eijiro yelled at everyone whilst Kyoka just stood there trying her hardest not to cry but all she could do was stand there accepting the hate from her friends.

"no Kirishima it's true, I'm nothing but a girl who made a mistake, I'm nothing but a girl who ruined a relationship, I'm nothing but a slut! But do you all think I don't know that? Do you think that doesn't travel around my brain every single time I re-live the moment? Do you not think that I hate myself over and over again for even doing it? no, you didn't because you hear one tiny bit of drama and start aiming your hate guns, why don't you stay out of my fucking business and deal with your own lives alright! Because I'm sick of my life right now, I'm sick of it, I'm not happy and I haven't been for a long time but god forbid my friends to notice that...you all can call me fake, slut, whore, unacceptable but just think, when you all went through struggles, I was there and now you treat me like this? Such friends you are" Kyoka yelled at everyone in 3a before storming back off to her room not wanting to be around them.

***

It's been a few days since both Kyoka and Katsuki had isolated themselves from everyone due to not wanting anything to do with them. The only time they would show themselves is in class. Which was the worst of all since they would hear snide comments being whispered around the room.

"IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO FUCKING SAY, SAY IT OUT LOUD!" Katsuki yelled making everyone jump and stare at him apart from Kyoka who just looked down at her book following All Might's theory class. "tch"

During lunch, Kyoka would sit on an isolated table and so would Katsuki whilst everyone would sit on a large circular one. The girls would look at how sad and lonely Kyoka was looking and felt guilty for judging her the way they did.

Katsuki could hear Denki bitching about how he was being cheated on which boils his blood even more. He slams his food tray on the table which silences the entire dining area of the school. He storms over to Denki, grabbing him by the end of his tie, and dragging him away from the table which stuns everyone to speak.

Slamming against the empty walls, Denki's back smashes against the brick. "LOOK YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE, YOU ARE GOING TO FORGIVE KYOKA FOR WHAT SHE FUCKING DID OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL TELL HER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON HER THIS ENTIRE TIME AND DON'T YOU DARE THINK I won't!" he yelled but Denki just scolded at his ex-best friend. "do you want me to be the one to tell her?!" I find it funny how she told you the moment she saw you again that she cheated on you, the fact she was honest, and yet, it's been what? Eight..nine months since you still haven't said anything to her...SORT IT OUT NOW!" he yelled before storming off back to his dorm.

***

Kyoka lays depressed in her bed listening to depressing rock music as tears soak her pillow. As she wipes her tears, Kyoka hears her door-knocking three times. "what" she weakly responds hoping it was one of the girls but she hears Kaminari's voice.

"can I come in?" he asked. His voice was muffled through the door. He was a lot more calm.

Kyoka opens the door to see the electric blonde standing in front of her. "what do you want? Are you bored telling people I'm a slut" she glumly asks?

"no, I'm here to apologize," he said with a smile but all Kyoka did was keep a cold look on her face. "look, I may have overreacted a tad, it's just, Kacchan is my friend you know...was my friend. I think that's what hurt me the most is that it wasn't you that betrayed me, it was him"

"well...I did initiate it because I just haven't been happy. I know I said it was him because Bakugo wanted me to say it was him so you wouldn't lash out on me but I'm tired of lying"

"Kyoka, it's fine. It's obvious that we haven't been happy for a while and we felt very distant which is why I want to tell you that..." Denki just paused looking deep into Kyouka's dark black eyes. "that..."

"that?" she repeated noticing he lumped in his throat.

He wanted to say it so bad but couldn't because he didn't want to lose her. "that I forgive you, and I want us to work things out and push the past behind us" why was he so scared to be honest with me me me her? He knew that Katsuki would beat him to a pulp if he found out he was still lying. "I do love you Kyoka," he said pulling the purple-haired female into a soft kiss. Her lips tasted like her salty tears but he didn't care. "I'm sorry for acting the way I did"

"it's okay...I love you too" she said kissing her boyfriend again.

***

It's the weekend and Katsuki and Eijiro are training on their cardio. "can you believe he still hasn't told her" Eijiro said making the angry blonde stop his tracks.

"are you fucking kidding me!" Katsuki yelled throwing a single punch in the air. "why hasn't he fucking told her!"

"I don't know man but either way, it's not going to be pretty whether he does eventually tell her, or if she finds out," Kirishima said which pisses Katsuki off. "it's just been left too long, I know that I said I wouldn't get involved but I'm at that point where I want to say something" Eijiro added which gave Katsuki the lightbulb to finally clear the air of the truth.

In the lounge, Kyoka and Denki are watching tv whilst Denki checks the meal he is cooking for the class leaving his phone on the arm of the couch. The repeating dinging was irritating her and wanted to know who was texting him. She turned around to see Denki cooking obliviously in the kitchen. That horrid gut feeling appeared in her stomach again. It was like falling off a cliff over and over again knowing he was hiding something.

"babe...isn't it your mother's birthday soon?" she asked which made the electric blonde chuckle.

"yeah"

"When is it again?" Kyoka asked looking at the pin pad on his phone as her thumbs tapped against the sides of the phone.

"April 17th"

"How old is she going to be again?"

"43"

Kyoka had the information she wanted. It might not even work but he talks about his mother so much that it could work. She typed down the pin whilst the phone carried on vibrating with the messages and just like that she was taken to the home screen.

The purple-haired teen gulped clicking on the messages which were reading 48 unread messages. The cliff feeling traveled through her entire body. "mom...dad...grandma..." nothing seemed to be weird at first. She carried on scrolling through until a message dinged as she chuckled. Even though the message came up as 'Mom' it wasn't his mother because no sane mother would ask for nudes. "so he thinks he's clever huh" Kyoka tapped on the message which drove her to the whole other page.

She scrolled up from the very beginning since eight months ago. On how she read his messages calling her beautiful, sexy, amazing...telling her that he isn't happy in the relationship he's in and is desperate to meet her. Nudes or sexual videos made her heart shatter into pieces. She then found out the girl's name..."Mikayla" His voice was whispered yet furious.

"OH MY GOD IT SMELLS GOOD!" mina cheered walking into the kitchen. "hey Kaminari do you know where my man is?" Kyoka just stared at the phone screen staring deep into the messages on Denki and Mikayla sharing their love for each other until tears dripped down her face.

"training with Bakugo I think," he said simply.

"hey, Jiro are you okay?" Mina asked as her friend was staring deeply into Denki's phone as angry tears fell on her stone-cold face. "are you going through his phone!" she whisper shouted trying to take the device off Jiro but the moment she snatched the phone out Kyouka's hands her heart thumped heavily also and she could instantly feel the angry aura from Kyoka.

"Hey babe," Kyoka said slightly irritated getting Denki's attention. "who's Mikayla?" silence. Yet again, the moment everyone walks in is another drama moment.

"Hey what's going on?" Izuocha asked in Unison.

"who's, Mikayla?" the purple-haired girlfriend gritted whilst repeating her words.

"K-Kyoka. I was g-gonna tell you"

"WHEN!" She yelled

"i-I don't know"

"so it's okay to make me feel like shit for cheating on you but you've been sleeping around with some other bitch!" she yelled causing everyone to remain silent until they heard the laughter of Katsuki and Eijiro echoing closer to the student lounge. Until they saw everyone gathered around the angry Kyoka and speechless Denki.

"what's going on?" Katsuki asked.

"OH I DON'T KNOW, JUST FOUND OUT MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME FOR EIGHT MONTHS AND STILL DOING IT!" Kyoka responded to the angry blonde.

"Kyoka he already knew," Denki said emotionlessly which stung her, even more, when she turned around.

"what" her voice sounded broken.

"They both know" Denki added.

"EIJIRO YOU KNEW!?" Mina yelled making the redhead roll his eyes.

"I'm not getting myself involved!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! ALL THIS TIME YOU KNEW HE WAS CHEATING ON ME AND NOT ONCE DID YOU SAY ANYTHING!" Kyoka yelled at Katsuki who felt his world crumbling at this very moment. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" she cried. "YOU MADE ME FALL FOR YOU, YOU MADE ME BELIEVE THAT I WAS GOING CRAZY BUT ALL YOU DID WAS LIE TO ME!" she yelled.

One single tear fell from Katsuki's left eye as his anxiety was ready to explode at this moment. "Jiro...I"

"WHAT! YOU WHAT!?...oh are you going to cry now! Like I shouldn't be the one crying at the fact two guys in my life that I gave all my honesty and trust to, are lying to me!" she yelled even louder.

Everyone bowed their heads down trying to avoid her angry contact. "Jiro calms down," Momo said which made Kyoka laugh.

"NO DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" she screamed. "FOR THIS ENTIRE TIME, I HAVE BEEN LIED TO, I HAVE EVERY FUCKING RIGHT TO BE ANGRY AT THEM RIGHT NOW. YOU ALL CALLED ME ALL TYPES OF NAMES UNDER THE SUN FOR SLEEPING WITH KATSUKI ONCE WHEN ALSO DENKI IS OUT THERE FUCKING SOME GIRL BEHIND MY BACK FOR EIGHT MONTHS AND HAD THE NERVE TO BLAME ME FOR FUCKING UP ONCE!" Kyoka screamed so loud, it was louder than Katsuki's shouts, her voice box ended up stained and sore. "WHY DID YOU KEEP IT FROM ME!" she asked Katsuki walking towards him full of rage. "WHY DID YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME!?" She repeated over and over again slamming her fists into his chest which made him cry for how much she was hurting as tears fell down her face.

"I didn't want to hurt you Jiro" he responded weakly.

Kyoka backed away chuckling sarcastically remaining her rage to take over her. "you know what Katsuki Bakugo...no matter what you do, bad or good, you always make sure people get hurt" she didn't mean that. She was just angry but Katsuki didn't know that. All he got was that she despised him.

Before storming off Kyoka throws Kaminari's phone at the floor making the screen shatter against the hardwood floor.

"Bakugo she didn't mean that" Eijiro consoled but all Katsuki could do was storm off to his dorm so nobody could see him crying.

Eijiro sighed looking up at all the classmates baffled and confused as ever. He hated how everything he knew had to be all bottled up inside but deep down he was relieved that it was all out in the open. He just hoped his friends were okay. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 1.9K 20
Denki Kaminari has liked Kyoka Jirou for some time now, but when they get partnered up for a project, the worst ensues. Kyoka finds herself catching...
32.1K 1.3K 14
Denki Kaminari is a hopeless romantic, emphasis on hopeless. As Valentine's Day rolls around, Kaminari is once again reminded how he has still yet to...
45K 990 34
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭 Their second year at UA High begins and Kaminari Denki gets all excited. Especially when his best friend Jirou Kyouka is there wit...
149K 3.5K 70
Everyone has a side that they don't want to show anyone... Jirou loves shojou manga and love songs... Nobody should know... But when Kaminari might f...