How I got fat

By booper36

Hi, for introductions I'm a girl born in England, and I wanted to both share how I got fat, and ask all of yo... More

So, here's my story so far
So, I tried gaining weight...
so, about my DA
So, I just noticed that all my titles with so
So, here's an update
So, this will probably be a mistake
So, I forgot to update you guys yesterday.
So, something unexected happened.
So, today was the first day of the holidays
So, it turns out that my mum was more annoyed than expected.
So, I just noticed something today
A weird day lol
A not so fun day.
Been a while... (sorry)

I've given up with the so thing now

787 3 2
By booper36

It got way too hard to make new titles haha.

Anyway, I just finished tea and I didn't realise how quickly your appetite increases, like at the state of the week eating 2 plates of something would be considered pretty hard, but now I can eat 3-4 pretty easily.

Oh also my regular clothes are a lot smaller than my school uniform haha because now if I eat up to fullness, not stuffed just like, not hungry anymore my shirts will roll up unless of course my belly got that much bigger that quickly. I actually noticed tonight that when I get really full I start to get my belly sagging down, granted it is normally like that but it used to be that when I was full it'd stick out completely, so if anyone knows why I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: I forgot to mention earlier so I'm gonna put it here, my mum actually brought up me eating so much and I didn't really know what to say to her. She then asked if I wanted to lose weight and I said no and she took it really well surprisingly, she said that if I didn't see an issue, neither did she.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 317 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
409K 7.4K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...
Oneshots By Goose

Short Story

51.1K 130 16
idk just some oneshots I wrote !Jayden is a trans boy pre T, both characters are over 18!
74.7K 3.7K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.