Supernova (BNHA x Male OC)

By silverowlbells

A group of notorious villains plan to use the quirks of 6 hostages to open a portal to another world so they... More

1: Where The Rabbit Hole Leads
2: Waking Nightmare
3: Identify Yourself
4: What We Do Around Here
5: Welcome To The Party
6: There's A First For Everything Pt. 1
7: There's A First For Everything Pt. 2
8: School Can Be Rough
9: What I Didn't Tell You
10: I'm Not Talking Pt. 1
11: I'm Not Talking Pt. 2
12: Dream A Little Dream Of Me
13: I Can Handle It
14: Closer Yet Further Apart
15: Brains VS Brawn
16: Seeing Is Believing
17: Camp Isn't Like The American Movies At All
18: Shake Off The Dust
19: I Can Take Them
20: The Thing About Him Is...
21: Symbol Of Peace Pt. 1
22: Symbol Of Peace Pt. 2
23: Battle Scars
24: Nothing Other Than What You Are
25: Mending Thread
26: Training Wheels Pt. 1
27: Training Wheels Pt. 2
28: And Suddenly Everything Changed
29: Brave New World
30: Snap Back To It
31: Good Game
32: (Cute) Mistakes Were Made
33: You Know Nothing
34: What You Need To Hear
35: Logic Is Often Faulty
36: And So It Begins
37: Resolute Pt. 1
38: Resolute Pt. 2
39: Is Prophecy A Gift?
40: I'll Be Her Hero
41: The Meaning Of The Word
42: The Start Of Something New
43: Take A Good Look
44: Festive Charm Pt. 1
45: Festive Charm Pt. 2
46: Surprise!
47: Army Of Darkness
49: This Is (Not) A Drill
50: Expect It Pt. 1
51: Expect It Pt. 2
52: Stratagize
53: Festive Cheer
54: The Fire And The Flames
55: Keep Up
56: In My Blood
57: Make Yourself Known
58: In The Know
59: Rocky
60: Take Up Arms
61: Awakening
62: I Love You
63: Conquered, We Conquer
Finale
Epilogue

48: This Is Only The Beginning

5.8K 346 60
By silverowlbells

On the ground people were even more panicked than before. Those that still hadn't made it underground were huddled together with the media, pushing and shoving to get nowhere.

Two pro heroes stood out front, sending out attacks at two Nomu to no avail. Sanyu didn't even land, just blasted them from behind. He still didn't feel like he could kill them. It just seemed...wrong. He didn't want any more blood on his hands.

But maiming, that was okay. And in the end human life was the priority. That was something he really liked about this world. Human life was always second to the mission in his old world. Here it was always the priority.

"Get back, this is no place for kids!" One of the heroes shouted as the Nomu he hit let out a pained groan.

"I'm a U.A student with a provisional license, sir." Sanyu called out.

"You're not dressed for a fight!" The hero argued. Sanyu saw the exact moment he noticed the prosthetic that was now on full display because his pant leg on that side was now a short-like thing. The hero eyed him with slightly more caution.

"That doesn't matter, sir. These people need help." He said, blasting the Nomu again. Sanyu cursed the fact he didn't bring his gloves. Right now he was shooting explosions at them but it wasn't enough. He needed concentrated beams.

Or he needed more powerful explosions.

But at the same time that meant he ran the risk of damaging his body. Without the containment suit he would be the only thing standing between this city and all the power stored up inside him.

The reporter said something to the effect of 'Endeavor appears to be severely injured' and Sanyu decided that it was now worth the risk.

"Get back!" He called out to everyone.

"Kid just stand down!" The other hero said, her tone worried. "I need to get rid of the Nomu, ma'am. We don't have a choice. Get back.".

Reluctantly the pair obeyed as Sanyu landed on the ground, physically the only thing between the two half formed Nomu and the crowd of people behind him.

One of the sickly green creatures roared and unhinged its jaw, displaying a mouth full of malformed teeth. The crowd shrieked in fear. Sanyu waited until they got just a bit closer before glaring at them.

In one swift motion he raised a glowing hand and for several moments the street went white. When the light died down both Nomu had been completely obliterated.

They might still be breathing. Emphasis on the 'might'.

Sanyu took a deep breath as he focused on containing the energy. It hurt. It hurt a lot more than the phantom pain from his leg or the aches and pains from the nerve damage that gave him the 'sort of chronic' pain.

He was so focused on the pain and the faint sensation it brought on that he didn't notice another Nomu creeping over the edge of one of the shorter buildings. Before he even had to act though two beams of golden light were sent out.

Tao waved at him from his position on top of another building across the street before. He always did know where to hit things where it hurt.

Sanyu waved back and Tao suddenly changed positions, presumably to shoot at another one of the Nomu.

In the distance he could see Endeavor fighting off the Nomu. Suddenly the sky was filled with light as the hero burnt the monster to a crisp. He started falling quickly, and barely saved himself before hitting the ground.

When the dust cleared, the new number one hero was standing there, fist raised high.

Sanyu suddenly felt incredibly nervous and scared. Heat. It was the heat. That was why.

It radiated off the hero in waves, like an ocean of flames. Sanyu's leg ached and burned. He swore he could feel the sensation of blood dripping down his leg despite the fact it was no longer there.

Hellflame as a quirk was just too similar to Clementine's fire powers. He couldn't quite separate the two. Luckily Tao and the rest of the heroes were taking care of the rest of the Nomu so Sanyu could stay back and help with the evacuation.

------- -------- -------- --------- -------- ----------- ----------- ---------

Once Keigo and Endeavor were both on the ground they were enveloped in blue flames.

"The league of villains." The number one hero gritted out, "What are you doing here, Dabi?". The villain smiled, stretching the staples.

"You don't want to talk to me? That's a real shame." He replied. Keigo gritted his teeth.

"What, are you here to fight us?" He asked, readying his stance.

"No, of course not." Dabi said sarcastically, "Why would I take on the two top heroes while they're covered in wounds?!". With that, he lunged for them, but was stopped by a kick to the face.

Miruko landed with a wide smile. "You're part of the league, aren't you? I'm gonna kick your ass!" She shouted.

Dabi gritted his teeth, obviously not having anticipated this. "Well I wouldn't want to interrupt." He said, before turning to Endeavor. "Congrats, number one! Stay strong and don't die. I'd love to face you again, Todoroki Enji!" He shouted before black goop erupted from his mouth, disappearing and taking Dabi and the Nomu's body with it.

"Keigo!" Sanyu called out. The man looked up to see the teen running for him, Tao hot on his heels.

His heart ached when he saw how they looked. When the day had started both had been immaculately dressed and ready for the ceremony. Now Sanyu's left pant leg was all but incinerated and his right had several rips. Tao's always perfect hair was askew, pushed as far away from his face as he could get it. His clothes were all scraped up and ripped and he, like every other hero, was covered in a certain amount of dust from being near the collapsing building.

He was also holding an unfamiliar weapon, which he quickly hid behind his back at the sight of Endeavor. He handed it to Sanyu and the boy seemed to absorb it into his leg, the gun folding up and melding seamlessly with the rest of the silver metal.

"Are you two okay?" Keigo asked, dropping his pro hero persona immediately. "God did you two get hurt? Why didn't you leave the rescuing to the pros? You could have died!".

"We're fine you worry wart." Tao assured Keigo, "It takes a lot more than that to kill people like us.". But Sanyu could see how shaky he was as he let the man pull him into a hug. Keigo went to Sanyu next, pushing his overgrown bangs out of his face so he could check for injuries. When he found none he pulled Sanyu into a tight hug.

"Nobody died." Sanyu informed him, "At least not that I know of. We got everyone to the subway before the building could collapse or they were far enough away that no one was hurt.".

"God you two are efficient." Keigo said with a laugh.

"Damn right we are." Tao said with a smile. "You should rely on us more, you know.". Keigo just wordlessly pulled them both into a hug. He lost so many feathers in the fight he couldn't quite get his wings around them like he normally did, but the hug felt the same regardless.

"But you did a great job." Sanyu informed the pro, "You're going to be the best number two hero.".

Endeavor looked at the scene with an unreadable expression.

This, what he saw in front of him....it was everything he had wanted. He wanted Shoto to back him up in battle. To come running to him when it ended, to tell him he'd be a great number one. He wanted to see his other children too and have them do the same. He wanted to be the type of number one they could be proud of.

And maybe deep down he had wanted Rei to be there too. Supporting him, watching out for their children. She wasn't a fighter, not in the least, but she would have helped people out of the building.

He knew he wasn't going home like Hawks was. He was headed for the hospital to treat his myriad of injuries. And when he got home after that he doubted there would be a warm welcome.

And for that he had no one to blame but himself.

The teenage boy looked back at Endeavor with an expression so cold for a second he forgot he was overheating. Endeavor couldn't really tell that Sanyu wasn't actually mad.

Because he wasn't. He was scared.

------- -------- --------- ------- ----------- ----------- -----------

Speaking of warm welcomes, Sanyu received one the next morning when he went to check on everyone in 1-A. Really he came to talk to Todoroki, but he wanted to make sure everyone was okay and talk to All Might. There was a lot to discuss.

But before he could even get to the 1-A alliance he heard someone moving in the bushes behind him. Bunny, who was at his side as she usually was these days, perked up and immediately went to search for the cause.

"Aw Bun you sold me out!" A familiar voice said with a laugh. Mirio's face popped out through a tree and smiled at Sanyu. "Welcome back to campus! I saw you on the news and wanted to make sure you were okay. You were super cool out there!".

Sanyu felt his chest warm up in the nicest possible way at that. The sort of heat that didn't remind him of that night in Belgium.

"You okay?" The older teen asked, stepping out from behind the tree completely. Sanyu looked away from Mirio.

He didn't want to answer. He shouldn't answer. Putting all this on Mirio-it wasn't fair. He couldn't just explain why he didn't like the number one hero. As far as he knew Endeavor was a perfectly nice, normal person with an awkward son that may or may not hate Sanyu.

When he zoned back in Mirio's face was much closer to his than it had been. He startled back a bit, feeling his cheeks turn bright red. He was so close!

Mirio's brow furrowed in concern. "Do you have a fever or something?" He asked, placing the back of his palm on Sanyu's forehead.

Sanyu felt like his whole face was erupting in flames. His stomach dropped in a completely unfamiliar way and Bunny, present as always, gave him the alert that he was about to faint.

What was that? Why was he so close? Why was Sanyu's heart going a mile a minute?

Did he actually have a fever?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my life. I asked you guys if you wanted a double update, fell asleep before I was able to see your responses to that, was unable to get to my computer for a whole day and then decided to add a cute little scene at the end because Sanyu thinks he's sick. 

And he is, just not in that way 😅

I don't know why I decided to go with something so cheesy and typically anime but honestly it kind of suits him 

Obviously I'm not going to be writing cliche's but you know, let me have my classics 😌

I'm kind of glad I saved this for today tho because I forgot I had a test to study for so I won't be able to finish 49 tonight 😅

BTW I want to make sure that the whole 'endeavor' thing comes off the way I intended it to-twisting the knife. 

I'm not sympathizing with him, I'm outlining why he has such a shitty life right now. Its all his fault. 

Stay Tuned! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522 3 13
"ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏ ʜᴇʀᴏ, ꜱʜᴏ. ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ, ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ." Aizawa Shot...
236K 15K 47
Once a villain, always a villain. Or at least that's what society says Everyone whats to be a hero when they grow up! Right? Where a boy is given a s...
59.4K 1.7K 47
Hirota Suzumi, additional member of class 1-A bringing their numbers to an awkward 21 because she wasn't really meant to be there but surprisingly, t...
70.8K 2.5K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...