𝙼𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜�...

By YourFellowChristian

Living in the mountains was a perfect life for you and your family. You lived happily with your family and no... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
✞ 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ✞
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍
❀༻ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 ༺❀

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

2.9K 101 31
By YourFellowChristian

"Oh he really is a clever boy."

In a well lit room, a man along with some friends and family gathered around to have some tea. It was a late night as the sun had fallen down among the horizon.

"Well, I was depressed when I was never awarded a child, but now I'm relieved since a good child came by. Even though we aren't related in blood, I will let that child succeed in my footsteps, that's what parents do." The man explained. The people nodded along with his story.

"However, he has a skin disease that forbids him from being outside. I think it would be great if we could make a miracle cure in our company as soon as possible."

In the other room, a boy stood by a bookshelf with stacks of books all over of old and new. He stood reading a book. The balcony window opened as the sheer drapes flowed with the small breeze. The boy looked over and noticed a figure appear just on the balcony. Dark peachy hair, pale skin, navy blue lines all along his body.

The strange figure looked up from his kneeling position at the boy. "I have come to make a report. Lord Muzan."

The boy looked at the figure. His bright blue eyes then snapped onto horrifying crimson deep red ones. Like those of the devil.

"Did you find what we talked about?"

"I have done some investigation, but there was ok reliable information. And I can't confirm it's existance... I could not find the 'blue spider lily'."

"So?" Muzan asked as he held the book in his hands.

"From now on I will do my best to live up to your expectations. I have dealt with one of the demon slayer corps. One of the Hashira now lay dead. So please, don't fill your mind with worry."

Muzan held up and finger towards the man and veins popped from his forehead on clear sight. The clear anger and irritation evident on his face.

"You seem to be misunderstanding something, Akaza."

Out of no where, a huge wave of vibrations were sent out of the room and towards the uppermoon. Akaza shuddered on impact.

"You come here acting all pleased and full of pride knowing that you disposed of a Hashira. But this only one. You only got rid of a mere cockroach. It's only natural for demons to defeat humans. It should be easy to get rid of every last demon slayer." Muzan began to tear away at the pages of the book. Like they were nothing but trash. "It shouldn't be complicated, but it still hasn't been achieved... what's the meaning of this!"

Muzan then tore away at the book straight down the books spine. Anger evident on his face as he sneered down at Akaza.

"You're telling me that you killed a Hashira with pride. But there were still four demon slayers there. Why didn't you deal with them? And I specifically let you head there since they were so close to us. Akaza! Akaza! Akaza!!"

The demon shook in his spot. It didn't look like anything happened until blood then spewed from his mouth and nose when he gagged.

"I'm disappointed in you. To think you took a blow from a swordsman who isn't even Hashira. Even a swordswoman at that. So even uppermoon three was brought to he ground."

Muzan changed his eyes back to the bright ocean blue color. The intensity of his eyes vanished and turned to soft ones. Akaza spat out a large amount of thick crimson and forced a gag back.

"Begone." Was the last thing Muzan said as he placed a book back onto the shelf.

Akaza retreated back to the outdoors in the darkness of the night and turned his head over to one of the trees. Tanjiro's sword was stuck in the tree. The anger fueled him gravely. Akaza growled in anger. He began to forcefully punch at the blade, causing the blade to chip away at a rapid speed faster than the naked eye could see.

"You coward!"

The sword snapped into bits and pieces and laid among the cold ground below. Akaza formed a grin of frustration yet determination as well.

Shitty brat...!! I remember your face! Next time we meet, I'M GOING TO SPILL YOUR BRAINS OUT!!

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

The loud and blonde demon slayer walked quietly among the hallways of the Butterfly Estate with a tray full of delectable buns. He thought everyday about what happened. Tanjiro, you, and Inosuke were feeling down. Sometimes Tanjiro thinks about how he might just be useless. Well of course. Even people who make the 'sound' of training their hearts out, like Rengoku-San, end up dying. It's so sad it messes you up.

Even Inosuke cried his heart out. He didn't even think that it was possible for Inosuke to cry like that.

You on the other hand were suffering just as bad. Every night Zenitsu could hear you waking up out of no where. He knew they were nightmares. Just by the way of the air vibrations changing. He also could hear you cry softly after nightmares sometimes. It sucked. This really sucked.

No matter how strong a person is, they feel pain and sadness. But we can't keep cowering forever. So we just strike out wounded hearts again and again then get back up. Zenistu thought of Rengoku-San to be that type of guy. It was the sound he made. It was strange, but a strong and sweet sound.

Zenitsu walked on over to where he thought Tanjiro would be. He put a smile on his face, grabbing one of the buns off the tray.

"Tanjiro! Y/n! I got some buns so why don't we go and enjoy our food!"

"TANJIRO-SAN ISN'T HERE!" A loud and high pitched voice screeched. The little girl who tended to everyone slammed the back of her head against Zenitsu's nose and caused his nose to bleed. He fell over dramatically.

She looked to her side and noticed what she had done. "AAAH!! I'M SO SORRY ZENITSU-SAN!"

Zenistu wobbled a little from side to side but held up a thumbs-up to the girl.

"I'M SO SO SORRY!! TANJIRO-SAN ISN'T ANYWHERE! HIS WOUNDS HAVEN'T FULLY HEALED YET! HE WAS TRAINING, SO SHINOBU-SAN GOT ANGRY! AND WE ALSO TOLD HIM TO REST TOO!"

Zenistu snapped his gaze over to the sound of a door sliding open quickly. He found a worried Yui rushing over to him and the girl.

"WAAAH! I CAN'T FIND MOMMY ANYWHERE EITHER! I'M REALLY SCARED! WHERE DID THEY GO?? THEY GOT HURT BADLY AND I WANT MOMMY AND DADDY TO COME BACK AND REST TO GET BETTER!!" Yui whined and hugged the girl while tears of worry flooded her eyes as well as the girls. Zenitsu was given a cloth to help with his bloody nose and everything seemed to snap in.

He had a huge hole in his belly, right!? And didn't Y/n suffer at least a concusion?? AND THEY BOTH WENT SOMEWHERE?? ARE THEY STUPID?!

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

"CAW CAW C-CAW!"

Your tired eyes averted up to the crow that flew above your head. A house on your left stood quietly.

"That's Rengoku-San's crow." As Tanjiro said this the crow cawed again. Tanjiro turned his eyes down at the road in front of him and noticed a young boy at the front. His hair looked like Rengoku-San but tied back into a short ponytail. You and Tanjiro immediately recognized who it was.

"Senjurou-San?" You asked coming froward to the boy who swept at the patio out infront of the house. You and Tanjiro came forward and bowed to him. He took this by surprise.

"Have you heard about the obituary for Kyougurou Rengoku? We were given a message for his father and for you, Senjurou-San... so we have come to deliver them." You explained.

Rengoku's younger brother sweatdropped. "From my brother...? I already know about what happened to him. But... uhmmm are you both okay? You look rather pale—"

"STOP! YOU'VE JUST COME TO TELL US USELESS CRAP ANYWAY!"

Your heads snapped around to find someone standing at the entrance. He was much much older than you. Same flashy fiery hair like Rengoku's. However, he had a bit of a stubble beard towards the bottom of his chin. He held a jug in his left hand and wore a face of anger and irritation.

"It's because he became a swordsman despite having no great talent! That's why he died!! Absolutely pathetic... Kyoujurou's just a fool of a son!!"

Your eyes widened. Brows furrowed in shock. You looked at the man like he had five heads. You couldn't register what had exactly passed into your ear drums. Until it rang in your head like a gong.

Wait a second... did he actually just—

"SENJUROU!! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THAT PATHETIC EXPRESSION?! THE FUNERAL'S ALREADY OVER!"

Before you could say anything back, Tanjiro beat you to it. "...Hey! That's a really cruel way to phrase it. Please stop talking to him in that way!"

The man took a drink from the jug and swallowed the liquid loudly. Wiping away at his mouth with the same hand that held the drink. Tanjiro could smell the alcohol coming off him.

"What's up with you?" He pointed at the boy. "Get the hell out! Don't step into my threshold..."

"We are from the demon hun—"

The man's eyes then widened. The jug then crashed onto the ground and shattered into tiny pieces. Liquid oozed and soaked into the patio and coated the rocks in a layer of alcohol.

".....you... I see, you're..." he started while pointing a big finger up at Tanjiro. "A 'BREATH OF SUN' USER RIGHT? THAT'S RIGHT!"

"'Breath of the Sun'? What are you talking about?" Tanjiro questioned as you looked back at the man with a look of shock yet distaste.

Without even having another moment to think, the man came crashing down and slammed Tanjiro to the ground. He let out a loud 'NGHH' at the impact. A small gasp escaped your mouth. You're expression turning from shock to anger in an instant. Senjurou rushed over to and tried to pry off the man's arms that kept the burgundy haired boy from moving. Whoa! He definitely doesn't move like an average person...! Tanjiro thought.

"Father please stop!! Just look at him! His body is in bad condition!!"

The father of the Flame Hashira smacked his fist at the boy across the face. "Silence!" He shouted as Senjurou's body fell down to the ground. As this happened Tanjiro's eyes widened.

Then, out of no where, Tanjiro looked to see a harsh kick delivered to the father's face. It was you. You delivered the kick across Rengoku's father's face with your left leg. It took a toll out of you but that anger and adrenaline coursed through your veins. The force was so strong that it knocked the father back a ways. Tanjiro stood back up next to you as you furrowed your eyebrows down at Rengoku's father.

"That's enough! You abomination!" You shouted, clenching your fists together. "Just what in the hell have you been doing?! Badmouthing your son who gave up his life to save hundreds on that train! And hitting your other son?! What in the world do you think you gain out of that!? I don't care if you are my elder or not, you discredit someone who sacrificed their life to save people, you are cruel and pathetic. If anything, Rengoku was wiser than you."

Rengoku's father glowered at you. "You're just making fun of us, aren't you?"

Tanjiro came up front and glared back at him. "Why would you think that?! I have no idea what you are saying! Don't accuse her!!"

"Because you're a 'Breath of Sun' user! I know those earrings! I've seen them! It was written!"

What in God's name is he talking about?? Is he talking about 'Dance of the Fire God'??

"That's right! The original breath! The godly breath that was the first one ever created! And one in which other breathing techniques descended from! Every other breath is nothing more than an imitation of the 'Breath of the Sun'!" He explained.

Tanjiro couldn't wrap his mind around this. Nor could you.

My family had been coal burners for generations. Y/n would sell fabric. We both have a family tree. What is the meaning of this?

"DON'T YOU DARE GET FULL OF YOURSELVES DEMON SLAYERS! AND YOU YOUNG LADY SHOULD LEARN SOME MANNERS WHEN TALKING TO YOUR ELDER! YOU BRAT!!"

Tanjiro had enough.

"I CAN'T EVER GET FULL OF MYSELF! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT WE HAVE ENDURED?! HOW BADLY WE HAVE BEEN BEATEN DOWN JUST NOW?! YOU SHITTY OLD MAN! DON'T SPEAK ILL OF RENGOKU-SAN! OR MY LOVER! YOU HEAR ME?!?!" Tanjiro shouted as he dashed forward towards the father of the boys.

"Watch out! Father's a former 'Pillar'!"

Rengoku's father reeled back his fist and swung it at the burgundy boy without him being able to register this.

"Father stop!!"

Tanjiro was too weak right now to fight like he normally could. If the 'Dance of the Fire God' is the 'Breath of Sun' then why couldn't I save Rengoku-San? Why? Why??

"Stop this!" You screamed and ran forward to stop the fighting. Before you could do anything, however, Tanjiro moved his body and slammed his head against the father's. Senjurou looked in shock as well as you as you stood next to the boy.

Well... shit.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

After the uncalled for event. Senjurou had brought the both of you inside and served some tea. You both took it thankfully. Senjurou mentioned the book you both had known about and went to grab it. He handed the book to Tanjiro who looked the book over. It looked very old.

He looked to his right over at you and held the book out. You grinned slightly and placed your hand upon his that touched the book. The both of you opened the book together. But then looked it over.

"It's torn to shreds... it's almost unreadable." You stated. You looked forward at Senjurou. "Was it always like this?"

He shook his head. "No it wasn't. The 'Generational Flame Pillar Record' is supposed to be preserved really well. Although, I think my father tore it apart. I'm very sorry."

"It's alright. It wasn't your fault. Please don't mind it."

Senjurou looked down. "You both came all this way, but couldn't find anything about the 'Dance of the Fire God' or the 'Breath of Sun' that my father had spoke of..."

"It's alright. I know what I should do anyways. I'll train some more. Even though I know the steps of the 'Dance of the Fire God' I can't perform it perfectly."

Senjurou frowned. "Is that so..."

"When I would use it in my full focus breath state, my body becomes a lot less mobile than I imagined. That's on me. My body isn't catching up with the technique. Thanks to using full focus breath constantly, my stamina has increased. But not enough... If I can use it constantly, my stamina will improve day after day, but it won't get me stronger right away. Back then, if I had been stronger, if there... was a way I could've been strong enough to save Rengoku-San..." you could sense just how depressed he was and how much he blamed himself for his death. It wasn't his fault. Not at all. You placed your hand onto his back and rubbed gently to comfort him as best you could. You could tell he had to get this off his chest.

"I've constantly thought about it. But there is no such thing as a convenient method. No shortcuts. I can only improve. For now, I will keep moving forward as much as I can. No matter how painful the journey may be or how much I regret. And we will definitely become a strong pillar." Tanjiro lifted those glossy eyes of his to look at Senjurou's. "Just like Rengoku-San."

The boy couldn't help but smile as his eyes also became teary.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

Senjurou walked the both of you outside and bowed deeply.

"I'm glad I could talk to you both. Please be careful on your way home."

You and Tanjiro bowed down to the boy and he grinned. "It was out pleasure, Senjurou-San. Thank you for your hospitality."

"Oh yeah... Tanjiro-San. Here..."

The boy handed a familiar sword guard over wrapped in a white cloth.

"This is the guard off Rengoku's blade. I... want you to take it."

Tanjiro's eyes widened. "Wah! I can't accept something so valuable! I—"

"Please..." He said. "I insist. I'm sure it'll protect you on your journey's together."

It was silent. Tanjiro looked down at the guard and took it into his hands gently. "T-Thank you."

The two of you waved goodbye to Senjurou with wide smiles. You turned around once Senjurou went and disappeared behind the large bamboo fences. Tanjiro looked down at the guard of the blade in his left hand. You could see his expression. You smiled softly at him and took his left hand in your right. Rubbing your thumb against his warm skin.

He turned around to meet your bright and shining eyes that he loved so much. Your eyes told him everything without even saying a word. And he felt tears almost fall from his eyes.

Rengoku and I are very proud of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 9K 199
Art of girl on cover is not mine, credits to artist! (I don't know who, it was a PicsArt sticker) My Hero Academia Fanfic Things were terrible... Thi...
171K 4.5K 100
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝙽𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊...
212K 9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
141K 5.2K 42
When I first saw him he was fire, when I cared for him he was cold, but when he rose from the ashes he became my sun. Your fate was settled the momen...