Darling I'm a Nightmare Dress...

By imziamandnarryasf

Dark red eyes were trained solely on me. He looked at my disheveled body, a smirk tugging on the corners of... More

🥀
🥀
🥀
🥀
Inkkit
🥀
🥀
🥀
🥀
🥀
🥀
Book Thief!!!
🥀

🥀

3.1K 136 87
By imziamandnarryasf

Normal POV

Cayenne and Terri had returned Kortez home safely as promised.

Cayenne had also withheld her scolding, which Kortez was both grateful and too drunk to care about. She had led him to his bathroom incase he threw up and left some aspirin on his nightstand before kissing his forehead with a whispered 'I'll call you in the morning' and left.

Only when the front door shut did Kortez gather himself enough to scramble off the bathroom floor. He wasn't drunk enough to throw up, so he just brushed his teeth and sat his jewelry on the counter. He would have to send Terri a Starbucks gift card for being a saint and taking off his jewelry and bagging it in the car. He honestly didn't have the patience for that; he barely could keep his eyes open. He stripped down to his underwear as he moved over to his bed, putting on his purple durag. He stood lifelessly in place, falling asleep momentarily stand up with his back facing his bed.

Within a single breath, Zaine was suddenly standing over him, his strong defined arms wrapped around him with his mouth latched onto his. Kortez melted against his lips, his legs practically giving out under him. He was drowning in him; and he welcomed a watery death. His strong tongue explored his mouth with expertise as he gripped his wrists in his, holding them in his own.

It was only then that he realized this wasn't a dream. His eyes went to the size of saucers, "Z- Zaine?", he shrieked against his lips as he managed to push him away, "W-wh- what are you doing here?", he demanded, head still dizzy as he drew away to look at him. How did he get in his apartment? Where did he come from?

His breath hitched as he saw the deep red eyes staring back at him. There was no hiding it now, no club lights or eyes playing tricks on him. His eyes were red.

Those same red eyes that stared into the depth of his soul and never broke their gaze. "I need to taste you.", he finally spoke, voice grave and face on the verge of wrecked- no starvation. "You've been taunting me for far too long", he growled, inhaling deeply, "you smell divine", he purred hotly, nosing up the column of his throat. His cock stirred painfully in his trousers and Kortez felt it all. Every inch.

He whimpered when he felt a heartbeat in his kitty as he mouthed at his soft spot.

Fuck it felt so good...

So good...

And so wrong.

"Wha'?", Kortez slurred, once again snapping out of his pleasure filled daze. "N- no Zaine!", he hissed as he began to struggle against him embrace. This was wrong and insane! So insane! This was a nightmare in disguise and he needed to wake up immediately.

His fighting and combatance was rewarded with dominance as he was pushed onto his bed face first. Kortez fought to stand on weak limbs as he was pinned onto his stomach. He hated that tiny part of his brain that had acknowledged and reminded him of his past thoughts of him having him dominating him from behind. He tensed as his rippled body molded against his naked back.

Zaine's breath caressed his neck like flames, Kortez's body breaking in a cold sweat, "Why must you be so cruel, when I've been so very good for you.", he murmured in a voice three octaves deep. Kortez tensed as he slowly dragged his hand up his thigh, "Made you feel so good?" His lips connected to his throat, kissing up his neck and Kortez was immediately putty in his hands.

Kortez' hips shot forward in surprise and Zaine was cupping his cunt and applying pressure. Kortez let out a breathless moan as his fingers massaged his slit. He wanted nothing more than for him to rip off his panties, the fabric teasing him just as, if not more than Zaine himself.

The mysterious man continued to whisper the dirtiest things into his ear as if teasing him with the promise of things he could have. Things that made his body flush thrice over and his heart beat with a furiousity. Kortez was still too enthralled by his words as he was rolled onto his back and his legs spread to reveal his soaking wet pussy, his panties damp and clinging to his wetness outlining ever fold and petal of his pussy. He stared at the ceiling as he tried to regain his breathing.

That is, until Zaine buried his head between the apex of his thighs and inhaled deeply. "Fuck!", he cursed suddenly against his crotch, "You smell...so divine", he growled, nuzzling his clit with his nose as he took the time to breath him in. As strange as it seemed to be, Kortez wouldn't deny (nor admit) how much he enjoyed the feeling of his head between his thighs. He wanted nothing more than for his panties gone, the only barrier between them disappearing so he could feel flesh against flesh.

Then, almost as if he was some type of mind reader, Zaine had ripped his panties clean off. Yes, ripped. Kortez gasped at the momentary pain and the overall savagery of it all. His assertiveness both turned him on and scared him; a strange combination giving how they had gotten here. He tried weakly to reach down and retrieve the one thing keeping the few strands of his dignity, but it was once again futile as Zaine grabbed his wrist.

He stared at him with crimson eyed as his soft lips pressed to his wrist. The ebony couldn't help but shudder under his gaze and touch. God, why did temptation have to be so...tempting?

"I will devour you on this night", he began, voice rough as gravel as he caressed him, leaving a trail of heat in his wake. Kortez could barely speak, mind blurred by the memory of his stare at the club. The way he licked his lips.

Kortez' suddenly came back to his senses, face burning as he violently shook his head back and forth. This couldn't be happening. He shouldn't be allowing this to happen. He tried to press his thighs together, but Zaine just spread them with ease as he lowered himself onto his knees. Kortez squeezed his eyes shut tight, attempting to close his legs but failing with his strong palms slowly but surly prying them apart as if wanting to prolong his embarrassment. He shivered at to cool air over his wet folds.

Zaine pressed his lips to his right knee and then doing the same to his other before murmuring under his breath. Kortez didn't know what he said last, but it was like a magic spell because his legs stayed apart on their own accord. All Kortez could do was stare in befuddlement as his handsome face lowered to nestle between his thigh. Violent shudders racked through his body as his breath blew over the wet flesh of his folds.

Kortez couldn't help the furnace that suddenly reignited within in him. "Z- Zaine!", he whined, fists going to knot in his sheets. He shook his head back and forth, trying to convince himself that this was not what he wanted. It couldn't be.

And then Zaine dove in.

Kortez' eyes shot wide open as his monstrous tongue connected to his throbbing core. His body lurched upwards into his face, the knot forming almost instantaneously in his gut. Fuck he was good at this, he could just tell, way too good at this.

Zaine ate him out without remorse. His palms forced his legs apart, his freakishly long tongue carving his walls and his teeth nibbling at his clit.

Kortez gasped feeling his warm tongue lick languidly at his throbbing clit before dipping his tongue into his core "Ah! Oh my-." He gasped loudly, his right had reaching out to knot in Zaine's hair. His hair was so thick and soft; his tongue ridiculously thick and long as it explored and caressed his vaginally walls. He could only describe the feeling as an triathlete being doused with ice water after marathon; relieving yet overwhelming. He flicked his tongue against his swollen sensitive nub.

Zaine let out a deep growl against his core that had him groaning like a whore in heat, grinding his hips against his beautiful face, greedy for more. This was better than all his dreams combined; nothing compared to the physical being of Zaine between his thighs, a common understanding that this was no dream.

The smaller man whined tossing his head back as his large hands explored his burning body, as his mouth sped up sending a glaze over his sight as he went cross-eyed. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." Kortez gasped over and over again, finally regaining the ability to speak, yet struggling to put the pleasure he was feeling into words. For a moment, he worried out his neighbors, but them Zaine started to fuck him with his tongue and his concern was out the window.

Kortez whined, rolling his hips down to find that devilishly talented mouth again. He needed his mouth on him like he needed air. "L- let m- me cum!", he begged when Zaine pinned his hips down with his brute strength. He seemed content with teasing him, as if punishment for his disbelief and denial.

Kortez shivered feeling lips against the insides of his thighs, soft open my kisses trailing over his damp skin. "Do not worry, darling ", he snarled in a voice that had Kortez clenching around air, "I shall grant your release...and then some", he swore with a sharp grin.

He continued to kiss and peck his legs, leaving a plethora of hickies and bruises there. Kortez didn't care, too focused on his right hand that was slowly drifting inward to his cunt. He had to bit his lip to hide his excitement. So many days and nights he thought about those rough hands of his on his body, inside his body.

He was giddy with drunk excitement, more so on last than alcohol.

Kortez was feening as the rough pad of a thumb carded over his dripping wet folds. He knew exactly what he needed to send him over the edge; it was just a matter of if Zaine would give it to him. He whined, tugging harshly on his hair when he provided the slightest pressure, his juices leaking out to coat his digit.

Zaine let out a monstrous growl that sent a violent shiver up Kortez 's spine as he felt his thick juices coated his fingers. He wanted to feast on him for all eternity, but he had an objective tonight and it involved the conquest practically spread out beneath him.

Slowly, almost teasingly, his canines dragged against his thighs. Kortez whimpered at the sensation, his skin taunt and sensitive. His liquor soaked brain had no concept of time, it felt as if Zaine had been toying with his entrance for ages. He wanted his fingers inside him, stretching him and preparing him for his cock.

Just when he thought he would deny him the orgasm and pleasure he felt he deserve, Zaine had answered his prayers. He slipped a thick calloused finger inside his pussy at the perfect time and next thing Kortez knew, he felt sharp teeth bit down on the inside of thigh.

Kortez let out a scream of pain before choking on it as his orgasm violently slammed into him. It was unlike anything he had ever felt before. His body convulsed as a strange sensation filled his body; mixture of acute pain and an almost draining feeling took over his trembling. He could only compare it to something almost like when Bella had been bitten by Edward. He felt claimed- branded in a strange way. Kortez continued to violently thrash as Zaine's tongue was back in him and didn't seem intent on stopping until he had drained every drop of his juices from his body.

Then, I kid you not, Kortez' body went lax as he came again and blacked out at the pain and pleasure that overwhelmed him.

Zaine POV

I glanced up to see Kortez passed clean the fuck out, eyes closed and breathing heavy, weak whimpers still leaving his lips as my tongue continued to massage his vaginally walls. I glanced down to find his legs still spasming and shaking under my hands as he subconsciously moved down against my mouth, mouth falling open with a silent moan. It made my cock painfully hard. Once I finished drinking him down, I stood up, pride pumping through my veins. I felt so nourished by his sex but I wanted more.

I needed more.

I wanted to drown in him, his scent, his juices, his moans, his everything.

I licked my lips, the metallic taste of blood coating my tongue. His blood was delicious; all of him was delicious.

I slapped myself, 'Get it together, you pathetic worm. What would your mother say about your behavior?' Just the thought of the vile woman had my head clear as day.

I forced myself to look away from his naked beauty. I took one final deep inhale before cracking my neck muscles. My eyes landed on a cashmere burgundy blanket on his chase lounge and I draped it over him.

Ever fiber of my being was telling me to stay with him, but I ignored it, walking out the door and down the hall. If I had stayed in the room with him, I doubted I could control myself long before I claimed what was rightfully mine.

Him.

I looked at his wet panties in my hand and squeezed them in my palm. I brought them to my nose and deeply inhaled the scent of his arousal. It made my chest purr. I drew it back down, gazing longingly at the door I had exited moments ago. My body burned and ached as I thought about Kortez on the other side of the door.

He had no idea; this was just the beginning.

Endnotes: Hey everybody! Sorry for going AWOL. I honestly have no clue what happened; with school, mental health issues and everything else under the sun, your girl was struggling (but I think I'm good now 🤞🏿). For some reason, this chapter was hard as hell to write, but I powered through. Hope you like it and be sure to leave a comment or whatever. How have you been? How's life? What'd you eat for breakfast?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 237 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
143K 2.9K 25
Dylan smashed his lips against mine. Slipping his tongue in, intertwining our tongues together. "Mmhm...ha...ha...s-stop" I said panting. He lifts my...
235K 11.7K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
119K 3.1K 16
ღ𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓓𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓗𝓮 𝓞𝔀𝓷𝓼ღ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❝Ten minutes?❞ He scoff and pull his pants with his boxe...