Sun & Moon : nct mafia au

Od TinyTrack127u

BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Nor... Více

♠️Characters♠️
♦️Chapter 1♦️
♦️Chapter 2♦️
♦️Chapter 3♦️
♦️Chapter 4♦️
♦️Chapter 5♦️
♦️Chapter 6♦️
♦️Chapter 8♦️
♦️Chapter 9♦️
♦️Chapter 10♦️
♦️Chapter 11♦️
♦️Chapter 12♦️
♦️Chapter 13♦️
♦️Chapter 14♦️
♦️Chapter 15♦️
♦️Chapter 16♦️
♦️Chapter 17♦️
♦️Chapter 18!♦️
♦️Chapter 19♦️
♦️Chapter 20!♦️
♦️Chapter 21♦️
♦️Chapter 22♦️
♦️Chapter 23♦️
♦️Chapter 24!♦️
♦️Chapter 25♦️
♦️Chapter 26♦️
♦️Chapter 27♦️
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31!♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35!♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39!♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49!♣

♦️Chapter 7♦️

1.2K 43 44
Od TinyTrack127u

"Renjun. I'm going home now I'll see you later." Donghyuck sighed looking at the boy for clarification he was allowed to leave as he leaned against his table. 

"I'll walk with you-"

"No, I'm fine to walk on my own. Don't worry about me." Donghyuck rolled his eyes. 

"If you say so." Renjun gave a small smile watching as Donghyuck walked away.

"Bye Hyung." Donghyuck waved exiting the club and making his way back to the dreaded house he lived in.

When he arrived at his driveway he noticed the door was a little propped open. That probably meant his parents were waiting for him as he did check his watch to see he was a little late.

He did look at his watch, and it questioned him as it was normally the time his parents would be asleep.

"Deep breaths Hyuck... they aren't going to hurt you, you just need to run past go it?" He said to himself closing his fists and pushing the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Donghyuck yelled, running as quickly as he could into the trashed up house. 

"Oh my god..." his body shacking at the sight in front of him. 

His parents lay on the floor, blood puddling around his father, his mother choking on her own blood, and her tongue was cut off, on the floor right in front of her.  She spluttered her last words covering in venom. 

"Uck...you..." Donghyuck's eyes widened at his mother's last words before she tried to spit blood at him. The blood only missing and reaching his feet. 

The boy's eyes widened. Watched as his mother died in front of him, her mouth filling up with blood. 

He looked around the house, glass smashed all over the place, bullet holes covered the walls, curtains were ripped, and most of all doors were bashed open. 

Donghyuck quickly ran to his room hoping nobody damaged his stuff. Luckily it was the only thing not destroyed in the whole house.

He went into his wardrobes checking how everything was still untouched. Donghyuck turned around cautiously after hearing the sounds of footsteps, and creaking floorboards behind him.

Before he could turn properly he felt his neck be stabbed by something. He closed his eyes falling backwards knowing he was drugged just then.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"We got him just now," Renjun said into his com turning round to see Chenle and Jisung walk towards Donghyuck's passed out body which was currently in his hand.  

"Now were are bringing him back," Chenle said into his com as he put the needle containing a passing out drug, back into his pocket. The three then took Donghyuck into the car they arrived in.

"Make sure he is safe. You knocked him out quite bad." The three got a reply from their coms from Taeyong. 

"We set to go?" Taeil asked the three at the back as he and Doyoung sat at the front. 

"Yeah!" Jisung clarified, giving a thumbs up before the car could move.

"When we get home, you three, to look after Hyuck until he wakes up. Got that!" Doyoung turned round as they were near the end of their long journey to the mansion.

When the boys went into the house, others already looked at them wondering what a passed out the boy was doing with them. 

"Well done boys! Take him upstairs, okay your three are in charge of taking care of him now." Taeyong added as he waited for the boys.

"We know Doyoung already told us," Chenle said looking at the elder. 

"Of course you did." Taeyong glared at Doyoung. 

"Of course I did," Doyoung smirked.

"Uh, what is Donghyuck doing here?" Lucas asked as he walked through to the door, stopping when he saw Donghyuck's passed out body.

"Long story we will tell later," Taeil said watching as Chenle, Jisung and Renjun struggled to take the boy up the stairs. 

"Lucas may want to help them, they look like they need it," Doyoung said following Taeil into the kitchen where Kun was cooking food for everyone. 

"Sure!" Lucas exclaimed picking Donghyuck up from the three boys' grip, showing off his strength and taking him up the stairs.

"Oh yeah and make sure HE doesn't find out..." Taeyong added following the other two, going into the kitchen. 

"Yes, Hyung!" The four said in unison looking at each other and laughing.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Donghyuck woke up. He was on a bed, it was soft and much better than the dusty mattress he would have to sleep on back in his house. 

He opened his eyes to a blinding light looking to see people staring at him. It was then he remembered what happened to his parents and how he was knocked out.

"AHHHHH! WHAT DO YOU WANT!" He yelled in shock knowing people were surrounding him but his brain didn't take the faces that were looking at him. 

"WHY DID YOU KILL MY PARENTS! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" The people around him looked at him concerned. 

"Hyuck! It's us!" Renjun said putting his face close to his and holding his cheeks. 

"I-I Renjun...how did I end up here?" He said calming down after feeling Renjun hug him tightly. 

"That's it, of him." Jaemin pulled Renjun off Donghyuck, as Jeno glared possessive at the elder. Donghyuck rolled his eyes seeing other familiar faces. 

"What are they doing here?" Donghyuck glared. 

"Uh... Nana, Nono, leave for now... We have to make sure he is okay. Don't tell... you know who..."

The two rolled their eyes letting go of Renjun and leaving the room. Donghyuck relaxed a bit seeing the two leave. 

"What is up with you three? I thought they hate you?" It was also then he realised who was surrounding him.

"Chenle? Jisung? Lucas Hyung? Jungwoo Hyung?"  Donghyuck lifted himself up a little to be instantly pushed down.

"Stay down. You need to rest." Ten said to the younger, his hand pressing him down onto the bed.

"Ten Hyung! You here too." Ten sighed and nodded. 

"You passed out for quite a few days. Blame Chenle for putting too much GHB." Ten added giving Donghyuck a glass of water. 

Donghyuck paused for a second wondering if he should take the drink or not. Ten sighed. 

"Don't worry, it's not drugged. We only drugged you, to get here safely. Donghyuck nodded taking the glass and sipping a bit. 

"Hyuck we are sorry you had to witness that... We are going to try to find out who did that." Jungwoo said looking at the younger and stroking his hair.

"Yeah Hyung. Bout that... you're now living with us." Jisung broke the news getting a glare from everyone. 

"WOW JISUNG! YOU HAD ONE JOB!" Renjun glared at the younger. Wanting to kill him but is held back by Lucas.

"Wow Ji, you're worse than me at keeping secrets!" Chenle clapped his hands and cheered. 

"Well. Now you know you are staying with us. This is your room. Next door  to you is Johnny, the other... just don't go in there unless you want to die." Ten added. 

"Johnny lives here too!" Donghyuck looked at the others shocked. 

"Um yeah... maybe an introduction should be done," Jungwoo smirked before running out of the room.

"NEO MEETING PEOPLE!" Lucas yelled, it being loud enough for people to hear, ringing a bell at the same time to get the people who were outside the house.

"Come on Hyuck." Renjun pulled on his arm. 

"We're going to introduce you to the people who live here. Majority of the people you should know."

Donghyuck sighed before making his way into the conference room. A room with a giant table and many chairs. 

The one that caught his eye was the one at the very end. It was grand, therefore a very important person.

"Okay who called the meeting? Donghyuck!" Yangyang groaned at first but then squealed before running to the elder.

"What are you doing here?" Xiaojun asked trailing after Yangyang. 

"That's what we are going to do now. So sit down." Lucas smiled. 

"Taeyong do the pleasure of explaining," Jungwoo asked, getting a sigh from the elder.

"Fine then. This is Lee Donghyuck, he works with us in Neozone. He will be living with us. Why? Because something happened and we have taken him into our custody now." Taeyong sighed.

"The main rule is, don't tell Lee," Jaehyun added as the table nodded their heads.

"Who is Lee?" Donghyuck whispered to Renjun. 

"You don't want to know..." Renjun shuddered. From the reaction, Donghyuck assumed it is the person who is next to his room.

"Introduction time!" Chenle yelled. 

"As you know I'm Zhong Chenle! I'm the second youngest. Youngest being Pwark Jisung. I mean you should know him unless he really is an alien." Chenle teased getting a glare back from the taller. 

"Heh... sor-ry Sungie..." Chenle nervously said rubbing the back of his neck before getting a pinch on the cheek from the taller.

"Cute! Anyways, I'm Park Jisung. Youngest, again you should know me Hyung." Jisung shot finger guns at him before cringing at what he did. 

"You know what to speed this up, how many people do you know here Donghyuck?" Doyoung asked pinching his nose bridge. 

"Um Chenle, Jisung, Renjun, Yangyang, Hendery hyung, Xiaojun hyung, J-Jeno, J-Jaemin, Lucas, Jungwoo hyung, Winwin hyung, Ten hyung, Johnny hyung, Doyoung hyung. Rest are teachers but I don't know if I am right..."

"Yeah, they are Mr Qian - Kun here is your math teacher and Mr Moon - Taeil is your business teacher. Mr Nakamoto - Yuta is the headmaster. Rest do your intros."

"I'm Jung Jaehyun, I stay with these lot to help Taeyong. Guess you could say I'm their butler." Everyone at the table laughed at that. 

"One that is actually useless!" Someone yelled causing everyone to laugh their heads off.

"Uh I'm Jung Sungchan, Jaehyun's brother, and this is Osaki Shotaro. We are both going to change schools soon. Aren't we?" Sungchan smiled.

The otter boy smiled and nodded his head making Donghyuck melt in cuteness at that. 

"Ma gosh you're so cute!" Donghyuck squealed receiving a laugh from the younger. 

It was not that long before the laughter, caused by Donghyuck's reaction, made the boy need to be shoved under the table by Taeyong, who quickly mouthed a sorry. Preparing for the worst to come.

"What the fuck is happening here?" 

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Lee? Who is that I wonder...

Tiny Out ~ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

202K 2.8K 23
~ bxb oneshots of NCT (mainly smut) ~ I mainly do the ships I ship but I take requests ~ Just for fun Warning: offensive topics may be mentioned Hope...
168K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
35.3K 502 50
⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit cringe) ©2021hycuksheart Start : 08/11/20...
164K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...