๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘...

Od liyahwritesss

"๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž." Vรญce

แด„แด€sแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส

sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด

18.3K 697 1.3K
Od liyahwritesss

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴍᴀʏ 20ᴛʜ

"Pops, I got a question."

"Yes, Sincere?"

"How do you sabotage a relationship?"

"I'm not about to tell you how to ruin Nai's relationship. So what if she got another boyfriend. She took enough shit from you. Leave her alone and let her be happy."

"Mmtch. You lame."

I hung up the phone and called Nai. We drifted all the way apart from each other, but I still like to talk to her sometimes.

She answered on the third ring. She was driving.

"Hey," she answered looking sexy as ever.

"Wassup. What you doin?"

"I'm taking Kash to the dog park."

"Oh. Where yo boyfriend at?"

"Somewhere minding his business like you need to be doing," she chuckled.

"Whatever."

"Anyways, what you doin?"

"Chillin."

"Mmm."

"Yeah."

"What you called for?" she asked.

"I just wanted to hear yo voice. You know you barely talk to me now that that piece of shit you call a boyfriend came up in the picture."

"You need to stop talking about him like that. You're the piece of shit, Sin."

"I'an no piece of shit."

"Yes, you are. Everything has to go Sin's way or it's gon be hell to pay. You're definitely a piece of shit."

"Don't that nigga got kids?"

"He has a son which I have no problem with."

"Bullshit. That nigga prolly still fucking his babymama."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"That's some lame ass shit you'll do, huh?"

"Fuck no."

"Mmm. Oh, really? You fuck every other girl in California, so why wouldn't you fuck your babymom?"

"You tryna be funny. You not."

"Oh, mm. It's funny when you talk about my significant other like shit, but I can't joke on you. "

Damn right.

"I was just saying that he prolly still fucking his babymom. It sounds to me like you don't wanna hear the truth."

"It's sounds to me like you're a bum ass, hating ass nigga."

"Hating?! On him?! Never."

"I'm pretty sure he thinks the same way. Why would anyone wanna hate on a miserable ass nigga like you?"

"I'an fucking miserable."

"Yes, you are, Sin. Otherwise, you wouldn't have called me talking down on my boyfriend. It's giving, I'm bored sitting on my ass doing nothing so I'ma call Nai and try to make her life as miserable as mine is because I'm a piece of shit."

I chuckled.

"You gon defend that nigga with yo life, ain't you?"

"Yeah. That's what you do when you're in a relationship with someone. You don't sit there while someone is constantly denigrating your boyfriend or girlfriend."

I barely know what the fuck denigrating means.

"You so fucking irritating."

"So are you, Sin. Have a nice day, some people actually have shit to do with their life aside from hating on and annoying people," she smiled.

"You fucking tried it. Bye, Nai."

I hung up the phone and sat it down on my bed.

"Damn, Damn, Damn," Meechie stood in the doorway eating cereal.

"Nigga, shut up."

"We gotta go find you a girlfriend. Get up and put some clothes on."

"I don't want a girlfriend. If I wanted one, I would have one."

"You wanted Nai, but you couldn't have her," he said under his breath.

"What the fuck you say?"

"Hmm? Nothing."

"Y'all stay fucking trying me. Get out my room, Bitch."

He walked out and I went to my closet.

I grabbed my Amiri mens MX1 jeans, a black and red "Worldwide" short sleeve tee, and my "Red Thunder" 4s. I gotta wear a jacket, so I got my Talentless premium zip up hoodie in black.

I brushed my hair and put some lip balm on. I got my black Amiri logo-jacquard messenger bag and put my wallet, phone and AirPods in there. 

I went downstairs and grabbed the keys to my matte black G Wagon.

"Come on, Meechie."

He came up behind me before walking out before me. This nigga just never at home.

Him and Deyjah broke up for good. She said she was pregnant but turns out the baby wasn't his when they got a prenatal paternity test.

She had been sneaking niggas in the house when she kicked Meechie out every two days. Her trick was just start arguments and making him leave.

Tragic.

He wasn't heartbroken though. He was just like "fuck it."

I played Chosen One Pt. 2 by Lil Poppa.

♕♕♕

"MEECHIE, SHUT THE FUCK UP! NOBODY ASKED YOU TO SING ALONG!" I yelled before turning the radio all the way down.

He huffed and slouched in his seat.

"Nai would let me sing along."

"Fuck Nai and her funky ass boyfriend."

He gasped.

"I'an even say nothing about her boyfriend."

"I don't care. Fuck her."

"I'm tellin."

"I don't care."

He took out his phone and started texting.

Then somebody started calling his phone. He answered.

"Can he hear me?"

"Yup. Loud and clear."

"Fuck you too, Sin. Mad, miserable ass."

"Nai, you better shut the fuck up. You know I will go find yo precious piece of shit and fuck him up. Keep playin and his ass gon' be in the ground by 5:00 tonight."

"Nigga, you better watch yo fucking mouth while you talking to me. That's why nobody want yo ass now. You think you can do whatever the fuck you want and you can disrespect whoever the fuck don't let shit go yo way. I'm not one of these bitches that's gon let you talk shit however you want to."

"What the fuck you gon' do, Nai? You gon whoop my ass like Santana bitch ass did you?"

She was quiet and then she hung up.

I fucked up really bad. I didn't even mean to say that.

"Oh, shit. Call her back."

"She ain't gon answer. Maybe just think about what the fuck you say next time. Dumb fuck."

"Meechie, get the fuck out."

I stopped the car at the gas station.

"Okay. Fuck you, nigga. You don't like nobody to tell you nothing. You a bitch."

Before I knew it, I grabbed his ass by his neck and threw him on the ground.

"Watch yo mouth, nigga."

"Watch what come out of yours and maybe people would actually fuck with you, you stuck up, bitch made ass nigga."

He said before he kicked me in my balls.

We started full blown fighting. Nobody tried to break it up, they just watched.

"Hey! Get off of each other!" some old black lady came and hit us with her purse.

We got off of each other, mad as hell.

"Y'all are two young, black men. Y'all stick together instead of fighting each other. You should be ashamed of yourselves!"

I got in my car and drove off, leaving him at the gas station.
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ??

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏᴊᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ♕

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

871K 44.2K 31
In a world where most believed toxicity was necessary to go through in order to find real love, she brought it to him in the purest way possible. His...
9.6K 327 39
a innocent girl & a hood dude .. typical right ? but this story is different. chyna ; falls in love with her brothers homeboy .. his right hand man...
345K 14.9K 39
ยฉ๏ธ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ก๐—ผ๐ž-800 ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
974K 51.3K 67
โIF IAN KNOW NO BETTER I'D SAY YOU WAS STALKING A NIGGA.โž ๐€๐”๐†๐”๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ