The Belieber He Fell For ( Ju...

By TezneyEpicoco

The Belieber He Fell For . My first FanFic . Don't be too tuff on me please :) . When Faye Aged 17 see's Mr... More

The Belieber He Fell For (Part 1)
The Belieber He Fell For (Part 2) Day 1
Part 3 Day 2
The 2nd Date . Am i your girlfriend ?
This Spells Busted . Day 3 .
Selena Hoemez !
Don't Judge Me
Thank God !
Come Home To Me
Butsy Butler and Little Red Riding Hood
Your Carriage Awaits
Friday Night . . . CRAP !
I think she understands :/
Don't Think I Forgot
I Promise
I Love You .
JUST COME BACK TOMORROW .
You What ?!?
Mark's Talk and Girlfriend
You need to leave now
They want you
Our Last Week
Aquarium Madness
2nd Times A Charm
WednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday .Sunday!.
The Last Chapter .

The Long Interview

2.5K 45 1
By TezneyEpicoco

*Justin's P.O.V*

We all walk down the same corridor we did last time . Bringing back the horrible memory but that's not going to bring me down . Not today . Scooter is in front of me guiding me my way round with a studio worker guiding him as well . Faye is behind me i can feel her shaking already and it makes my nerve level go up and up . 

"How many of you ?" its a different worker with us now ,a male not the moody bitchy one with curly blond hair who pushed me around . He's a dude with spiked up brown hair with an ear piece in . He actually smiled at me and shook my hand . I like him already :) . 

"Eight of us" Scooter smiles . 

"Right this way , wow you got a big gang then" he smirks . 

We did , everyone came . Scooter and Kenny added on the seven and eight . The tall man led us to an even bigger room , kind of like a hotel room . It was massive , big enough for all of us . It even had a mini basketball court and food this time , so no one had to go out and get some . 

"Enjoy and i will pick you and Faye up in about 20 minutes alright?" he patted me and the shoulder with a smile . 

"Sounds good!" i grin and pat him back . I hear him mumble an 'Alright Then!" and jog off . He was probably in a rush . 

We sat stuffing food and shooting hoops for the past 17 minutes . Kenny frashed us all , cause you know he's so tall . I mean i could of beat him but - . . . Anyway . Ha . Faye joined in and it seemed to calm her nerves a lot . Which made us all at ease . 

"Ok , Justin , Faye . Your on " The tall brunette dude pops through the door , i see Faye shoot up out of her chair and give me a weak smile . I knew as she would say 'Shes Bricking It' but i didn't say anything . I reached out my hand behind me and she clenched on to it and we twiddled our fingers together . Everyone cheers as we leave and i pump my fist as the chant our names "Justin and Faye . Justin and Faye" . 

We sat down waiting just by the opening doors when suddenly the theme music came on and Faye jumped out of her seat in shock . "Hey its alright" i whisper , we're still holding hands and she's holding mine so tight . I kiss her lightly and the cheek and i feel her tense shoulders start to relax . 

The man gives us a gesture to walk up the the entrance to the stage , we stand up slowly wipe down our clothes and wait holding each others hand so tightly . 

When we hear Katy's voice emerge from the screaming audience . "Welcome to-" and the crowd join in with "Wake Up It's Sunday" and start to cheer . "We know you all hate waking up on Sunday so we make it a bit easier for yah hey" . God her voice is to enthusiastic on a Sunday morning . "I'm not going to keep you waiting any longer girls . Let's get the singing pop sensation and his gorgeous girlfriend on stage shall we . Mr Justin Bieber and Faye Mayson!!!" 

We walk through the doors of smoke and appear on stage and the crowd go mental . Boyfriend starts to play as we walk up to Katy . She gives me and tight hug and then moves onto Faye . I have to let go of her hand for the hug but wait for her and then grab it back and sit down on the sofa  . I can feel her shaking like mad . "Hi Justin , hi Faye how are you guys?" she friendly smiles at us both . I knew Faye wouldn't want to answer the first question so i did . 

"We're cool , you know just chillin' and having fun" i feel Faye start to set at ease at the sound of my voice , finally ! 

"That's good to hear , really good to hear and Faye what's it like being in this position i mean . It must be such a huge change for you?" . 

"Yeah , um . It's been amazing these past three weeks and i couldn't of asked for it to go any better" and the whole crowd scream as i slowly kiss her cheek . Faye lets out a giggle and a screams as well . 

"You too are just to adorable . Now lets talk about how you first met . What was that like?" Katy is actually alright . I thought she just wanted my answers like everyone else but she actually really listens . 

"I actually got run over" Faye laughs . 

"Yeah we heard about that one" Katy laughs as well and i add a laugh as well as i mean , come on what couple meet with one of them getting run over . 

"Yeah , it was pretty crazy . I saw him in the car park and i was just like . Oh my god oh my god . You know IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER " and crowd laugh . 

"Yeah your like a huge belieber aren't you ? You were once of these girls in the audience weren't you?" Katy looks so mind blown aha . 

"Yeah i was actually that girl right there" Faye points and everyone laughs and so do i . She's actually really good at this . She looks so computable now . "No" she laughs " I ran after his car and i was like the only one cause . No one saw him , it was just a normal day you know . I didn't even know he was in the UK and yeah . I just ran after his car like 'Justin! Stop' " and she waves her hands around and everyone laughs . "Then he finally stopped and got out and gave me a hug but the car stopped in the exit so they had to move so other people could get out . So Mike the driver at the time reversed and like the car just went crazy just like out of control and then splat" she lets out a giggle and everyone laughs . 

"Splat?" Katy grins 

Me and Faye both go "Splat" at the same time and laugh . 

"Justin , that must of been so hard for you i mean seeing one of your fans get run over . I just , i just can't imagine?" her smile fades . 

"Yeah , like i never thought that would ever happen . Like it just happened so fast and i just kind of like feel to the floor and held her in my arms . I just prayed that you know like she wouldn't-" i flopped my head down and pinched the top of my nose , between my eyebrows "Sorry" i smirk . 

"Your alright , don't worry about it hunny" Katy rubs my leg and i feel Faye's arms wrap around my waist and her head lie on my shoulder . I sit back up and wrap my arm around her and hug her tight and make a big smile . 

"Awwh" everyone in the audience crys . Some even crying . 

"You too" Katy grins and slaps me on the leg in a playful way  . 

"It was just so hard you know , i didn't know what to do .I thought she was so beautiful and i just couldn't let her life go . So i sat with Scooter and Kenny in the hospital and you know we waited and like finally she was awake . I told her that she could go anywhere with me you know i was like so heart broken for her . So i invited her home with me and - "

"And that's how it all started" Katy smiles . 

"Yep" Faye giggles . 

"You know i don't like to rub in my beliebers faces or anything . You know id never try to do that . You know what lets get all the beliebers lined up along here and imma hug every single one of you" I stand up bringing Faye along with me by the hand so she can hug them as well . Kenny brings every belieber from the stands and makes them form a line . 

"We'll get right back to you after this commercial break" Katy grins to the camera and we're off air . She come and joins us . 

I see the first girl come running up to me and Faye . "I will support you too through whatever decision you make and i'm so happy for you . Don't let anyone ever bring you too apart ok ?" She  pants in an English accent . Awh i love English accents and she hugs me first real tight and i hug her back and kiss her cheek followed by and thank you whispered in her hear . She turns to Faye and says "What's up Faye?" . . i see Faye look astonished . 

"Talia ?????" she screams who is Talia ? . "Oh my gosh girl iv missed you so much" she hugs her really tight and jumps around . "Go backstage now and ill talk to you then" they're both holding each others hands and jumping around . 

"I wanna watch the show though" Talia pouts . 

"Ok just wait there and ill come get you when our bits over ok ?" Faye grins . 

"Sounds good" she runs back to her seat and the next Belieber comes up to us . I didn't have time to ask what that was all about i guess ill just save it for later . 

___________________________ 

"Hey guys and welcome back to-" and the crowd scream again "Wake Up It's Sunday" . "And we're back with Justin and Faye" and the crowd applaud us  . 

"Faye it was your birthday not too long ago wasn't it ?" Katy winks . 

"Yeah it was" she winks back . 

"And" Katy giggles "What did you get?" . 

"Well , i got a new car , a contract to become a Victoria Secrets Model . Nahh I'm just kidding" and the crowd laughs . "I got this" i didn't even know she had the locket on . The crowd let out a gasp . 

"That's beautiful Faye . I wonder who got you that" she winks at Justin . 

"My nan" Faye grins . Where does she come up with these she's so funny . "I'm kidding . Justin got me it" . 

"It is so beautiful , look at that . It's a locket isn't it ?" Katy leans in , so interested . I hear the camera zoom in on it . "What does it have inside . Sorry me being so nosey" Katy laughs . 

"No your alright" Faye grins and she opens it up and the crowd look up to a scream above us and Katy read it out . 

"That's so lovely Justin and so is your new commercial" she winks . 

"Who saw that?" i raise my hands up and grin at the audience . 

"We all did , lets just see a clip of it shall we?" 

_________

The crowd clap and applaud  . "Faye you filmed that didn't you?". 

"Yeah , it was so much fun !" she grins . 

"Why aren't you in it though?" Katy laughs . 

"Oh well , i didn't really want anyone to see my face" she laughs . 

"But your alright now aren't you?" 

"Yeah sure" Faye grins . 

"I really wanted her to be in it and we were talking about it in bed and -" i just realised what i had said and paused and let out a grin . I felt Faye playfully punch me and laugh . I realised we didn't even talk about it in bed it was at the beach . I guess my mind was just thinking about bed aha im so tired . 

"You too were in bed together?" Katy wiggles her eyebrows . 

Me and Faye look at each other and we just burst out a laugh . "Yes" Faye giggles . 

"How old are you too?" Katy raises an eyebrow and laughs . 

"18" we both grin in sync . 

"Well that's ok then , have you ...???" Katy trails off and the crowd let out a blurry giggle . 

"Yes . We . Have!" i shout and i raise up our hands which were twiddled together . Faye throws her head back and laughs . 

"Well then!" Katy chuckles . "I think we're done" . 

"Awh it's been amazing , this was my first interview so thank you so much guys for having us" Faye stands up and waves to everyone . 

"Thanks guys . I love you all . I love my Beliebers!" I scream after i had given Katy a hug and so did Faye . I ran across the first line of the stands full of screaming girls and touched their hands . So did Faye and then she grabbed Talia's hand and brought her back with us . 

___________________________________ 

A/N - I'm adding one last chapter it will be quite short i know this one has been quite long :) . K thanks guys. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 1.8K 14
What would you do if you moved away from your home , your everything . You hated everything about it , you had no one to help you out or be your frie...
109 2 35
Arielle Summers knew she can't hold all of her pain inside forever. The scars and cuts on her arm seemed like they would never heal. She knows cuttin...
512K 14.6K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...
1.3K 38 24
* WARNING* CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING, CHANGES TO THE STORY LINE IS POSSIBLE* Elizabeth is an 18-year old superstar, she plays Hanna on the hit tv seri...