๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘...

Door liyahwritesss

"๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž." Meer

แด„แด€sแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส

sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด

19.7K 692 1K
Door liyahwritesss

6 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ғʀᴏᴍ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ...

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ᴍᴀɴʜᴀᴛᴛᴀɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
ᴍᴀʏ 12

It's been 6 months...

A busy 6 months.

I started traveling more. I opened up another salon. I've been making a lot of money. My social media platforms got bigger.

I started a clothing line. I launched like 3 makeup collections in 3 months.

I have been so successful with my businesses and everything.

Aside from that, Me and Joseph started dating. It's good so far, but it's just that the guys hate him.

Every time Jodie is around, they ignore him and talk to me instead.

Sin hates him most of all. He doesn't like that I "dropped" him for Joseph.

Donte isn't the most fond of him, but he treated him better than the rest of them.

Jodie doesn't she a problem with me having guy friends at all. He's tried to bond with them in the past, but it never worked.

He's never liked Sin from the get. Sin hardly even talks to me and that's fine.

My dad isn't the most fond of Joseph either. He said he would've preferred Sin, but he understood why I let Sin go.

Hermione had my little brother. His name is Kian, pronounced (Key-ahn).

He is so cute and I'm obsessed.

My little baby Kash travels with me. He has a passport, a birth certificate, and an ID. I got him a microchip too. That way if he gets lost, I can always find him.

He eats and sleep all day and he likes to play with Meechie and Donte. He don't too much fuck with Sin or his big ass Cane Corso.

I tried being friends with Glock, but she too damn beastly. She mean as fuck.

Anyways, I'm on my way to the airport to get on my flight back to California.

Me and Kash have been in New York for like 3 days for some work. I did some people's hair and makeup and did a photoshoot.

I'm taking a break when I get home.

Jodie said he missed me.

(this is him^^^)

He can eat coochie really good. I was scared to have sex with him at first, but I did and it was good.

He's my 3rd body in my life.

It was my first time opening my legs for someone other than Santana in years.

We had sex before we got together together which I had never done before. I was always in a relationship with who I had sex with. It kind just happened though.

♕♕♕

"Bae, you can't be leaving me like that," he said lowly as he cradled his head in my shoulder.

I did learn a lot of things about him, one being that he cannot stand personal space. He loves being on top of me.

He kissed my neck and chest before making his way up to my lips. His were so soft.

He slipped his fingers in my shorts while biting my bottom lip.

His phone started ringing though.

He stopped kissing me and put it on silent before throwing it on the other side of the bed. He continued doing what he was doing, but then it started vibrating to the point that it was irritating.

"I'm sorry, Bae,"

He stopped altogether and got the phone. It was his BM.

Yeahhh...I didn't mention that he had a kid. He has a 4 year old son named Wesley.

"Yes, Kema?" He answered.

He had it on speaker.

"Damn, what the fuck was you doing that you couldn't answer the phone? With that girl again?"

This bitch get on my nerves.

I got out the bed and went to my bathroom.

"You gon' stop talking about her like that. What do you want, Kema?"

"I need you to come get your son."

"I just had him yesterday. Can I get a break?"

"Just come get him. I gotta go somewhere tonight."

"Yeah, out with yo thot ass friends. Give me like an hour and 30 minutes."

"Just come get him now."

"Kema, give me a hour and 30 minutes. I will be there to get him."

His son is so cute and he takes very good care of him. I don't have a problem with him having a child, I had a problem with his baby's mom.

She always makes little snarky comments about and at me. I try to keep my composure.

"Come get him now!"

"Alright, damn!"

He hung up the phone and walked in the bathroom with me.

"I'm sorry, Bae. I'll be back. I can take him to my mom."

"It's fine. I got work to do anyway."

I said I was gonna take a break.

"You said you were taking a break."

"I was."

"Baby, I said I can take him to my mom."

"Joseph, it is fine. He is your son and you have to take care of him, I understand that. I'm not mad or anything. It's fine."

"Alright."

He left and I went to my closet. I got my White Milano|New York Armani Exchange zip up hoodie and the sweatpants in the same design snd my all white Alexander McQueen oversized sneakers.

I put it on and laid my edges down before putting some lip gloss on.

I grabbed my black Armani Exchange Sustainable Crossbody Bag, making sure to put my lip gloss, phone, AirPods, and charger inside.

Then I went downstairs and grabbed my BMW series 8 keys.

I got Kash and his bag that holds his snacks, and water and stuff like that.

We went out to the car and I put him in his seat. I got in and started driving.

♕♕♕

"Well, Girl, I don't fuck with niggas with kids. The BMs just be all over the place," Donte said sipping his tea.

"This was my first time ever doing that. I tried to be understanding, but I still get annoyed that his child is always with him. Wes practically lives with him. It just seem like his mom don't so shit but party."

I came over to Donte's house and we ended up in the subject of Jodie having to go and get his son.

I don't usually tell Donte everything about my relationship, but Donte already knows about the situation.

He was the one who told me not get with him because he has a child, but I did anyway.

I tried not to let the kid be the reason that me and him didn't work out.

I know it may seem selfish, but I think everyone would want their boyfriend to themselves every once in a while.

I know that I travel a lot, but even then Wes is with him.

When I'm at home, Kema is calling all day long telling him to go get Wes and shit.

I really want this to work.

"So you're trying to be considerate of the child, it's just the babymama that makes you mad?"

"Yes, because she always tryna talk crazy and then she don't never got Wes and then when she do got Wes, she still call Jodie and try to talk about getting back together and shit."

"Now that is just blatant disrespect."

"Right?!"

"Yeah. Either beat her ass or drop him. As long as y'all are together, she's gonna be a bitch. So you gotta let him go or beat her ass."

"Donte, I cannot do that."

"Beat her ass or break up with him?"

"Both."

"You too fucking nice. I would've been dropped his ass."

♕♕♕

"Why you mad at me, Baby? What I do, huh?" Jodie asked as he kissed me all over my face.

"I'm not mad at you."

"Yes, you are."

He took my phone out of my hand and saw it down on the other end of the bed.

"Tell me what's wrong, Mama."

"Kema."

"What about Kema?"

"She gets on my fucking nerves."

"She get on mine too. What you want me to do?"

"Just set her straight. She's coming between me and you and I don't like that."

"I got you."

He pulled my pants off and opened my legs and moved my panties to the side.

He loved his tongue from my entrance to my clit before locking his lips around it. He sucked on my clit before releasing it and licking around my folds.

"Mmmm," he hummed against my pussy.

He slipped a finger in and slid it back out. He did it again and again.

"Mmmm," I moaned/hummed.

He stopped right before I was about to cum.

"Bae! Why you stop?"

"Shhh."

He unzipped my jacket and took it off. He took my shirt off before my bra too.

He sucked on my nipple while rubbing his thumb on my clit. He slipped in two fingers. He was doing everything at once.

He let me cum and kissed my stomach before sitting up, licking his lips. I looked at him like he was insane.

He looked at me and started laughing.

"I'm not laughing, Jodie."

"I'm sorry, Bae. We ain't got no condoms though."

I kissed my teeth and wrapped up in my blanket.

"You was the one who said 'no condoms, no sex.' "

Now I got an attitude.

"I know."

"Okay then. Lose yo attitude."

"I don't have one. I'm bout to go get in the shower though."

"Can I come?"

"Yeah."
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴀɪ's ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ? ᴡɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ?

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏᴊᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ♕

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.4M 99.7K 63
-a traphouse production- my works #3 ...โ„ข๏ธ "he got bands but i know he ain't me"
559K 18.8K 39
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
6.4K 305 43
He smiles with a small shake of his head. "You're a dork. So, he lost the bet, what does that mean?" She pulls him in by the waist tilting her head u...
384K 7.1K 44
Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT MY STORYโ—๏ธThis story is originally by simplylush โ—๏ธI'm simply reuploading the completed version since she took it down. Aali...