My secret lives

Von Alicia265145

Athena Rossi; a drug addict, a mafia queen, a lost family member, an abused girl, a shy girl, ... There are... Mehr

author's note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 34

24.1K 577 36
Von Alicia265145

He waves me over so I start walking as I only grow more weak.

I sit down in the last open seat which is in between Angelo and Valerio.

I feel my shirt already soaked in blood as it continues to pour out of my body.

"Are you okay Athena?" Angelo asks me.

I look up at him, "yeah why?"

"You look really pale" he observes and lifts his hand to touch my forehead.

"You're cold" he says.

I shrug my shoulders.

"You're breathing quick and shallow" he says while placing his fingers on my neck.

"Your heartbeat is rapid" he then says.

I pull away from him, "you're freaking me out" I try to hide my symptoms of the blood loss.

"No I don't think so, something's wrong" he states.

"Angelo I'm okay, just a little scared from before" I mutter referring to that guy groping me.

Realization crosses his face and he nods his head while pulling me into a side hug, "what he did was wrong and he's going to pay for it, he can't hurt you anymore I promise" he says softly while gently stroking my arm.

My arm where a few new cuts are on.

Fuck it hurts.

I nod my head as I start to feel a little loopy.

I need to stitch this shit close.

God this is so annoying, if I wasn't injured than I could've beaten that girl easily without getting stabbed.

These injuries are holding me up too much for my liking.

A waiter comes to us with two trays full of junk food.

He places both of them on the table then he leaves.

Everyone grabs their food and starts eating from it.

I sit their a little awkwardly until Valerio gives me a small kick, I look at him slightly annoyed, "why'd you kick me?" I ask him.

He gestures to the remaining packet of fries, a cheese burger and chicken fingers on one of the trays, "they're for you" he tells me.

Oh

"Thank you" I say while grabbing the food.

I look at it for a few seconds as it lays before me.

I can't help but look up at Atlas for permission to eat.

I need permission for it, it has been drilled into me. I can't eat without having gotten permission for it.

I look up and see Atlas talking to Ian who's sitting next to him.

Well fuck

Guess I'll risk getting punished.

Well technically they offered the food to me

Slowly I reach out to a fry a little nervous that someone might just slap my arm away or something.

My fingers wrap around the yellow/gold stick.

It smells salty, sweet and perhaps even nutty. I slowly take a bite of if and almost moan at the taste.

I haven't eaten fries ever since I was living with Henry and Ares.

This- god this is delicious.

————

We're finally back at the house and I still haven't stopped bleeding.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and just like Atlas, I walk out of the car.

With the blood loss, my body feels extremely weak so the second I'm out of the car I feel my legs give out.

I start to fall down but someone catches me on time.

"Hey, you okay?" Ian asks while holding me up.

I sort of nod my head but I'm starting to feel euphoric.

My heart which was previously going too fast is now going too slow.

"Why are you so pale?" He asks worried, "this can't be from before anymore" he tells me.

I don't answer as I try to find my balance so I can keep standing instead of falling to the floor the second he stops supporting me.

"I'm okay, I just need some sleep, I'm tired" I tell him.

He nods his head but still looks rather worried.

"Come I'll help you upstairs" he says.

Oh thank god

He knows I wouldn't have made it on my own.

I feel light headed as more blood flows out of my wounds.

Slowly Ian picks me up and helps me to my room where he lays me down on the bed, "should I get Angelo?" He asks me.

I shake my head, "I'm just tired" I say.

He nods his head and slowly gives me a small kiss on the head, "I'll send Kenzie in here for if you need anything" he says.

I just nod my head as he pulls a blanket over my body before leaving.

Not even five minutes later Kenzie knocks on my door.

"Come in" I call out feeling weaker and weaker.

She comes inside my room, "do we have a sowing kit?" I ask her.

She looks a little confused but nods her head, "I'll go get it" she says.

I nod my head as she closes the door behind her.

With a sowing kit I could close this wound so it stops bleeding.

A few minutes later she comes back with the kit in her hands.

She gives it to me, "thank you Kenzie" I say.

She smiles, "You're welcome? Is there anything else you need?" She asks me

I shake my head no then she leaves once more.

Slowly I try to get back up but I can't.

I push through the pain so I'm sitting up at least with my legs over the bed.

A big wave of extreme dizziness takes over so I steady myself as much as I can before I take of my blood drenched shirt and hoodie.

The skin on my stomach is a crimson red as blood continues to pour out.

With my hoodie I try to stop the bleeding once more while I also get the stitching ready.

I try to put the thread through the needle but it's hard when your hand are shaking.

I take some deep breaths and after a while I'm able to push it through as I let the hoodie drop to the ground once more.

My vision is blurry and I can't see anymore.

Nothing is clear and my hands are shaking.

I don't feel good.

I pinch the open wound together before I push the needle through it.

I breathe heavily as I bite down on my lip in pain while a small cry leaves my mouth.

I push harder so the needle goes through the layer of skin just like the tread.

More blood flows out than before.

Tears form in my eyes.

I don't want to die and I will if I can't get this to stop bleeding in the next minute or so.

I've lost too much blood and I won't be surprised if my body goes into shock somewhere in the next few minutes- seconds.

Black spots start to enter my vision.

No

Come on Athena stay awake or you'll die.

Some other cuts start to open up and bleed with the new ones.

No please

The wound is bleeding too hard for me to close up.

I'm not fast enough and with this dazed vision I can't do this.

I start swinging on the bed a little.

I can't.

I push the needle in my skin once more but when even more pain spreads around my body, I pass out.

The last thing I notice is someone knocking on my door.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 28.1K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
622K 11.6K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...
2.2M 54.1K 195
Valentina Williams that is the girls name of this story, or at least she thought it was. Turns out that her whole life is a lie. Her real name was Va...
124K 8.8K 29
Fifty Euros. 3 drunk seventeen year olds. 1 whore. That's how Athena Konstantinos was born. A drunk mistake or a lustful blunder. But a bastard n...