Jungkook's Betrayal????

By jkpancholi1

Junkook suddenly announced his relationship with V on stage ..All the members especially Jimin was in shock... More

part 1- on the rainy day
part 2 - rain goes on
part 3-we don't talk anymore
part 4 - But I still want youuu...
part 5 - looking for future with past in a heart
part 6 - To the moon
part 7- jealousy
part 8- hellucination or existence??
part 9- clear
part -10 turning point
part - 11 buddies
part 12- Taehyung
part 13- truth
part 14- Jungkook
part 15- Jimin
part 16- Faded
part 17- The beginning
part 18 - when jimin met rest of members
part - 19 Year 2012
part 20-year 2013- debut year of BTS
part 21 - Unbearable hurt๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
part 22- Too much hate to handle
Part 23-surprise!!
part 24 - Enough is enough
part 25- Getting strong
part 26- I hate love
part 27- self acceptance
part 28- And the game begins ๐Ÿ˜‰
part 29- consequences
part 30- please forgive me
part 31-wounds you gave are deeper ..
part 32- you are my only desire
part 34- evolution of Jikook -1
part 35- evolution of Jikook-2
part 36- evolution of Jikook-3
part 37 - Beginning of the ending
part 38- your voice still gives goosebumps
part 39- Story from Jungkook's side
part 40- destiny had different plan
part 41- LIE
Part 42- what actually happened on that night
part 43- He deserves to know.
fly high
part 45 - when they met.
part 46- I need just ... YOU.
part 47- you pull me like a magnet..
part 48- Truth will lead to dawn or dusk??
part 49 - Distance I didn't want .
part 50- when destiny plays..
part 51 - U-turn or dead end??
part 52- stronger than you think.
part 53- My love gave you the power to hurt me
part 54- Wish I could turn back time..
part 55- He loves me? loves me not?
part 56- I was there for you.. Always
Part 57- Prayers do miracles..
part 58- Friends??
part 59- Running, running just to keep my hands on you..
part 60- YOU are my strongest craving..
part 61- You are me, I am you.
part 62- Love?? hah! it doesn't matter.
part 63- Yes, we do!
part 64- Epilogue -1
part 65- Epilogue -2
Author's note..

part 33- confessions.

5.9K 240 38
By jkpancholi1

Jimin and hobi were lying on the bed in their shared room in the dorm .

Hobi was talking about something but soon realised that Jimin wasn't listening.

"Jiminie, I am talking to you, what are you thinking? " Asked hobi .

" Oh I am sorry hyung! Nothing. What were you saying? "

" I was talking about Jungkook's graduation day after two days. What gift are you giving ?" Hobi asked again.

" Oh hyung I have not decided yet" Jimin literally froze when he remembered what gift Jungkook asked for.

Hobi noticed that something is going on Jimin's mind.

" What's it Jimina.. what are you thinking?"

" N - nothing hyug" Jimin Stuttered.

" Don't you dare lie or hide to me Jimina, come on tell me, I'll help you".

There was something in hobi's voice that Jimin felt comfortable telling him everything..

" Hyung , actually Jungkook is acting really wierd since some days." - Jimin

"How?" - hobi.

" Umm- , well..., He never leave any chance to.. chance to...how would I say...flirt with me." Jimin finally started sharing his confusion.

" Ok?" " And?" Hobi looked unamused.

" And he told me that he wants me and also infront of you also he pointed towards me when asked about his desire.

And when I asked about his gift ,he said he will took it from me whatever he wants. " - Jimin.

" So what are you thinking?" Asked hobi calmly.

" Hyung , aren't you shocked or surprised?" Jimin was surprised by hobi's behaviour.

" No, I am not. Because I have already noticed whatever you are telling me. I saw this coming. But what about you? Don't you like Jungkook?" - hobi laughed.

" I like him means no i don't like him that way , I- I mean yes I kinda like him, ohhh i don't know hyung " Jimin was really struggling with his feelings.

" It's straight Jimina, you like him romantically or not" - hobi said with a smile.

There was a long pause before Jimin finally said " yes hyung! I think i like him."

" Than what's the problem?.. take your time.. everything will be fine" hobi ruffled Jimin's hair give a hug to Jimin which Jimin replied with more affection.

In two days when Jungkook' s graduation day came , each member of BTS went with him, but Jungkook had eye only for Jimin! At function, at dinner ,in the car , they were inseparable.

Jungkook's attraction towards Jimin was very much visible in videos.. army even found sound of flying kiss in video!!

Soon they reached their dorm.. Jungkook was officially adult now!!!. everybody was to tired that they straight went to their room.

Jimin was also going to his room shared with hobi.when Jimin entered the room hobi was about to leave the room.

" Where are you going hyung? " Asked Jimin..

" Umm, I'll be back in hour. You go get fresh.. but I am surely gonna come in one hour hmm , don't forget that" hobi smiled mischievously.

Jimin was confused by hobi's behaviour but he was so tired that he just went to shower.

Hobi close the door and found Jungkook outside the room, waiting.

" Thank you hyung" Jungkook said with genuine smile to hobi..

" Ha ha ha! It's ok but I'll be back in one hour ok? Don't you forget." Hobi winked at Jungkook.

Jungkook went all shy. " Oh hyung ! I just want to talk to him.".

" He he he ! I know what you gonna Talk." Hobi teased..

Jungkook didn't reply and went in the room. He patiently waited until Jimin came out of shower.

Jimin finally came out ,hair all wet, skin glowing . Jungkook missed a heartbeat watching an absolute handsome man . He gulped hard. And his intention coming in this room made him more nervous.

Jimin flinched when he noticed Jungkook in the room.

" Hey ! You scared me!" Said Jimin still catching his breath.

" Is that so? I am sorry ...baby" Jk smirked.

Jimin very well noticed the last word but decided to ignore as these days , Jk was getting bolder and bolder and Jimin was still not sure how much Jungkook ment his words .

" Anyways what are you doing here? " Jimin asked .

" You didn't give me any gift today?" Jk asked back.

" I asked you kook , days before, you said you will tell me whatever you want" Jimin said softly.

" Hmm.. exactly.. i am here to take my gift" jk said in such a voice that made Jimin both nervous and suspicious.

" I - I don't have anything right now" Jimin Stuttered.

" Oh you have Jimin-ah..you have.. and I want it so badly. I've been waiting for this day since so many days..Now it's impossible for me to not have it " Jungkook said in a husky voice taking steps near Jimin.

Jimin automatically took steps backward.. Jungkook' s behaviour was sending shivers to his spine.

" W- what is it?" Jimin's voice as low as can be heard only if a person is too much close and Jungkook heard it because he was now standing close to Jimin, very close.

" YOUR LIPS! I want your lips. I want to kiss you so bad , you have no idea" said Jungkook moving his thumb on Jimin's so so pretty thick perfect heart shaped lips while licking his own lips, eyes totally focused on the most tempting sight in front of him.

" What? Wait. NO no..stop joking Jungkook-ah" Jimin panicked and stepped back until his back met the wall..

" The flirt king" as known by army Jimin himself was now perplexed when Jungkook flirted with him.

Jungkook looked at the afraid little man standing infront. He stared at him and then laughed " ha ha Jimina ! Look at your face now. Calm down.. I want to talk to you" as he walked back and sat at the corner of the bed.

" Oh kook-ah! I am going to kill you "
Stop making fun of your hyung.

( Just to clarify hyung doesn't mean brother , it can be use for any man older than you)

Jimin came to sit near him now relaxed , and at his own confusion little disappointed too!

"Hmm. Tell me" said Jimin sitting next to Jungkook.

" Jimin" Jungkook's face suddenly became serious.

" Past few days , you must have noticed my behaviour towards you, let me things clear, i may looked like flirting with you but it was not like that."

Jimin's heart was hurting until Jungkook began to speak again.

" It was not flirting. I ment every word I said to you my Minnie. Every praise of yours, always staying around you, consciously- unconsciously staring at you , everything i have done , is because I wanted to."

Jk slid near Jimin and held his hands.

" I have never thought of anyone as much as of you, I have never felt in a way I feel for you, i have never seen as pretty person , inside out, as you, i have never cared about anyone as much i care for you. "

" I have took my own good time to figure out my feelings and now i am damn sure"

Jimin was listening with wide eyes, mouth open and breath struggling to come outside lungs!

" I am not saying this because of any type of infatuation or attraction, offcourse you attract me like a magnet but it's not only that, I think No not think , I Know I love you , baby".

" You told me to ask whatever I want so I am asking today... Will you please be my boyfriend? Can I have the honour of being partener of this damn hot and absolutely gorgeous man, please?" Jungkook Said with the tone of voice even he didn't know , can come out of his mouth.

Jimin was totally awestruck, couldn't speak a word.

Jungkook was waiting for response eagerly.

" Umm, I - I" ..Jimin again went silent.. he just stood up and walked towards the window looking at the beautiful night sky.

Jungkook felt bad . He felt rejected. He slowly went towards door and said , " it's ok , I can understand. " His voice totally showed his pain.

As he was about to open the door, Jimin shouted" No wait , kook! "

Jungkook walked near him , his face showing his question , now what?

" You know kook, I have liked you since the day I seen you but I will not lie I've never thought of you romantically.... until... until you started all the wierd things since last few days." Jimin smiled fondly.

" You don't know what have you done to me , my kookie, yes , I will be your boyfriend.. I will be your man" said Jimin , looking like daddy af while smirking .

Jungkook didn't speak anything and turned towards the door again.

" Kookie , what's wrong? Why are you leaving?"

" Who said I am leaving?" Jungkook locked the door and walked towards Jimin.

" I said before , I ment my each word, so when I told you I want your lips I was not joking" said Jungkook with eyes darkened with lust fully.

He cupped Jimin's face between his hands and literally attacked on those plump lips hungrily. Jimin replied with same passion..not getting enough of each other.. hearts were beating at the highest speed . Hands were enjoying the heated body of other sliding in every inch.. the kiss was so passionate they could have continue for ages.

Untill they heard a knock on the door!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Hello dear readers,
How are you guys?

Stay happy and healthy.. May God bless you guys always..

Lots of love..
See you soon in next chapter.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 224 29
Was previously named 'proposed?' ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ. ~ ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—, ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
2K 41 20
โthat's what happened, huh? it's okay, jungkook just admit you love himโž ...
8.4K 472 24
"what happens when a blind boy fall in love?" WARNING โš ๏ธ #TRIGGER #suicideattempt #hate #vminkook #sadstory
1.5M 66.9K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...