Verde Crows: Lost In Another...

By Mr_Rinzuri

Reincarnated in another world as a administrative AI *This is a high fantasy based novel with some cracks *In... More

Bio
Prologue
Vol. 1 Chapter 1: Reincarnation
Vol. 1 Chapter 2: The Another World
Vol. 1 Chapter 3: Departure
Vol. 1 Chapter 4: First Contact
Vol. 1 Chapter 5: Spartan VS High Orc King
Vol. 1 Chapter 6: Encounter
Vol. 1 Chapter 7: Trial
Vol. 1 Chapter 8: Noel
Vol.1 Chapter 9: Mercenary Guild
Vol. 1 Chapter 10: Decision
Vol. 1 Chapter 11: Farewell
Vol. 1 Chapter 12: Unlikely Agreement
Vol. 1 Chapter 13: Rear Echelon
Vol. 1 Chapter 14: Overdoing My Job
Vol. 1 Chapter 15: Intelligence gathering
Vol. 1 Chapter 16: One Man Army
Vol. 1 Chapter 17: Lack of Common Sense
Vol. 1 Chapter 18: Encounter with Dangerous Beings
Vol. 1 Chapter 19: How Heroes Fight
Vol. 1 Chapter 20: Dinner with what?!
Vol. 1 Chapter 21: That moment, I Fucked up.
Vol. 1 Chapter 23: Errands of Kuudere Android
Vol. 1 Chapter 24: Extermination
Vol. 1 Chapter 25: Port City of Olandia
Vol. 1 Epilogue: Side Story 1
Vol. 2 Prologue
Vol. 2 Chapter 1: Dangerous Woman #2?
Vol. 2 Chapter 2: Dwarves
Vol. 2 Chapter 3: Next priority
Vol. 2 Chapter 4: The Suspect Is?
Vol. 2 Chapter 5: Sources of Trouble
Vol. 2 Chapter 6: Brewing Catastrophe
Vol. 2 Chapter 7: Blasphemous Act
Vol. 2 Chapter 8: Disaster
Vol. 2 Chapter 9: Trap
Vol. 2 Chapter 10: Party
Vol. 2 Chapter 11: Other worlders
Vol. 2 Chapter 12: Information
Vol. 2 Chapter 13: Glimpse of Power
Side Story 2: Excerpt of History + A Leisure Observation
Vol. 2 Chapter 14: Lurking shadow
Vol.2 Chapter 15: Internal Trouble
Vol. 2 Chapter 16: Appeasement
Vol. 2 Chapter 17: Imperium's Darkness
Vol. 2 Chapter 18: Through the Sky
Vol. 2 Chapter 19: Demons And Gods (1)
Vol. 2 Chapter 20: Demons and Gods (2)

Vol. 1 Chapter 22: Who's the fastest?

536 33 25
By Mr_Rinzuri

"So stingy, just for 2 minutes. Don't worry I have some elixir here just in case..." (Hero Amelia)

Just in case of what?!

This girl is bad news, very very bad. Hey Sistiene's people! help my ass outta here!

"I humbly refuse." (Liam)

"I offer you 100 platinum coins, what does it sounds?." (Hero Amelia)

Huh?! You're paying me to become your punching bag?! Heck no!

"As I said...." (Liam)

"Let's cut the chase. I'm a type of woman who doesn't know when to give up on things that I want to pursue." (Hero Amelia)

Then she licked her lips.

Scary! That's fucking scary! Are you yandere?! I pity your future husband!

"If you refused once again, I'm going to make my way then." (Hero Amelia)

She grinned menacingly.

"Please stop those kind of threats Hero Amelia." (Knight 2)

However, the blonde bob haired knight finally intervened. Thank you very much!

"Tsk boring." (Hero Amelia)

"Not only that, he must be a fairly important person considering he is right on our presence, so it's rude to ask for a duel here." (Knight 2)

"Yes, as said by Captain Cyan, he is quite a guest of mine." (Sistiene)

So, cyan is the name of the blonde bob hair knight huh?

They are looking at me with interest, then the knight with holstein cow size knockers questioned us.

"Lady Sistiene, is he perhaps a relative?." (Knight 4)

"No, he is my fiancee." (Sistiene)

After saying that, someone choked herself while drinking

"Pfft!!!." (Cyan)

Then the hero began laughing hard.

"Pffftahahaha that person seriously?! Ahahah I could laugh for the next hour non-stop ahaha!." (Hero Amelia)

How rude, want to taste a full power orbital bombardment?

Meanwhile, the others is looking back and forth at me and Sistiene.

"Is this a satire?." (Knight 1)

"Obviously right?." (Cyan)

"....." (Liam)

Hey Sistiene, don't laugh together with these abnormals. She's laughing too after all.

"Unfortunately, he is indeed my fiancee." (Sistiene)

As if noticing my gaze, she answered. But that initial words is uncalled for?! Unfortunate? My ass! She's enjoying it!

"My apologies for being rude but.... I don't think this person will ever be a worthy fiancee of the sole heir of Roseblade family." (Great Sage Charlotte)

The formerly uninterested sage finally opened her mouth. But that's hit me hard, emotionally.

"Then I'll just prove myself." (Liam)

"That's not enough, what other things you could afford to offer?." (Great Sage Charlotte)

For some reason, the talk pushed in the wrong direction but either way, it's fortunate because the duel thingy seems have been forgotten.

"Wide array of services and products." (Liam)

Nukes and hydrogen bombs, armed satellites, supersonic and hypersonic jets, interstellar spaceships, long range bombers, laser defense systems, railguns, modern guided missile destroyers, cruiser and battleships. And many, many more that you couldn't ever imagine.

If you want me to terraform an unhabited world? Just call me!

If you want to see a nuclear Armageddon? Just call me!

If you want to see this world split in half! Just call me!

Putting the joke aside. The great sage seems taken interest on me after I confidently answered her.

"Then mention one of those products here." (Great Sage Charlotte)

"Nuke..." (Liam)

"Nok? Please don't messing around." (Great sage Charlotte)

I internally giggled. Aight! Let's troll the people here!

"A type of clam that produce a very rare type of pearl-they are uniquely oversized pearls, at least 4 or 5 times bigger than your average pearls." (Liam)

"A pearl huh...? That would be a big deal if indeed true... But having pearls that could only be harvested a few dozens of products after a decade won't really elevates your standing in social circles, so it doesn't make sense to becomes Lady Sistiene's fiance, it's suspiciously lacking in qualifi..." (Great sage Charlotte)

She cuts off her words and murmured in low voice but I get what she meant, indeed, it doesn't makes sense of me becoming a fiance of a defacto princess of union.

Seems sistiene is also being alarmed by it, but whatever.

"Don't worry, I'm going to introduce more products that will make my name known throughout the world." (Liam)

Currently, being famous and well known aren't included on my priority list at the moment. But sooner or later, I should become a celebrity of this world, so changing some schedule won't really hurt me.

I don't really need to become a king in order to become famous, I just need to amassed wealth and influence in Speiza which according to the archbishop, as long as you're the most influential and wealthiest, you are entitled to be in charge on the policies of Speiza to take.

But there's some problem when becoming the defacto leader of that country.... After all, being in charge on the policy making and how the Government behaves, you'll also going to pay the Government staffs, hired mercenaries to protect the Mercantilist state, and other nation related stuffs that could be potentially expensive to maintain. Because of this, it's been 70 years since someone takeover the seat of the defacto leader of that country, and no one wanted to become one due to the expense they need to take.

But for me, it's not impossible..... I have an inexhaustible supply of rare materials from Noel, and I could counterfeit or copy any kinds of valued commodities.

"Heh... That's sounds unreliable to me, however, I shall assume that you're not a fool then... Don't disappoint me. " (Great sage Charlotte)

Completing her response, the hero nonchalantly jumped on the discussion.

"Hey char...." (Hero Amelia)

The sage answered without looking at the hero.

"What?." (Great sage Charlotte)

The hero ask while having an expression that looked like she have seen something incredible or impossible.

"Did you get a fever?." (Hero Amelia)

She weirdly questioned the sage... Fever?

"Of course not." (Great sage Charlotte)

"You gotta be kidding me...." (Hero Amelia)

"......?" (Liam and Great sage Charlotte)

Both of us is confused... The heck this abnormal talking about? Seconds later, all of the questions have been answered.

"The usual char I know won't care about this stranger at all! Not only that ! She always limits her self to less than 20 words when talking to someone!." (Hero Amelia)

She bellowed, it's a surprise.

I looked at the great sage, perhaps she is an introvert? Noticing my gaze, she glared at me.

"Don't look at me, that's uncomfortable." (Great sage Charlotte)

"Sorry." (Liam)

"Whatever, I'm leaving." (Great sage Charlotte)

"Hey char... I'm joking." (Hero Amelia)

"Is that so? But I'm done talking." (Great sage Charlotte)

She left the venue without bidding a farewell to Sistiene... Hey hey hey... That's rude.

We ended our dinner half an hour later. And returned back to our respective places to rest.

Morning

While walking outside the town. Dozens of knights is running, probably a light exercises routine in the morning.

Also, there's some idiots who are looking at them with ulterior motives. The horny adventurers and mercenaries.

Hey you cats in the heat.... Some of them are minors you know.... Sighed

"FBI...." (Liam)

I forgot that there's no FBI here. Instead, I grabbed some stones and accurately hitting the tools above them and fell with grandiose noise which alarmed the knights.

"You Lascivious bastards!." (Knights)

"Dishonorable pervs!." (Knights)

Aws that hit those shits.... I'm not a party crasher or attention seeker but there's some limit on how stupid they could be. I'm just saving their asses here, after all, the knights might behead them if they overstepped the line.

They were scattered by the knights because of their malicious intent.

Meanwhile, I looked on the reconstruction of the town.... There's nothing worth mentioning other than the increased people here who have been saved by the hero and sage. There's about 2,000 additional people here thus making the town more lively and crowded.

They aren't the only one who congested the town, it includes the captured noncombatant like prost... Night service providers, some baggage carrier or the slaves and illegally captured people who didn't came from Palt.

The innocent civilians and slaves are temporarily under the protection of Knights. They apparently going to return the illegally captured civilians back to their homes but for the slaves is currently unkown... They might returned back to slave auction houses or be set free, but most likely they will choose the former. Poor souls.

After finally exiting the town.

"--Set go!!." (?)

Some knights are competing on who is the faster.... All of them exceeds the speed of over 100 meters per second, though, none of them are reaching 400 meters per second which could be considered as supersonic.

All of them covered the running distance of 4 kilometers within less than 25 seconds.

That's freaking fast.... Usain bolt will look like a joke compared to them. The next batch seems readying themselves, one of them is the crazy bitch Ivy.

"--Go!." (Knight)

Ivy immediately left her comrade in a blink of eye, of course, her comrade is fast but she stands out as the best. She reached the end of 2 kilometer on the otherside within 9.1 seconds and returned back here for another 2 kilometers at breakneck record of 18.2 seconds for 4 kilometer run. Damn, it's over 200 meters per second.

After completing her run, she noticed me and smiled, a dangerous smile. Shit, why there's many dangerous woman out here?

"Hey." (Ivy)

She called me.

"Hyuuuu Hyuuuu 🎶🎶." (Liam)

I walk back while humming and at that moment, she seems quite irritated. She dashed at me, it's even faster than before when first time she attacked me?! What's up with their human anatomy on the first place?! G-Force will going to kill anyone who are dashing on such speed you know?!

Damn I forgot to mount my damn powersuit! I'm going to be easily ripped apart and exposed as android if I don't play safe here....

"Hey stoooooop! I don't want to fight!." (Liam)

I shouted in desperation.

Then, a few inches away from me, she stand right before me.

"Why did you ignore me?." (Ivy)

"Did I?." (Liam)

"Don't play dumb! Kuh! You really an irritating being." (Ivy)

"If I am indeed an irritating being? Then why do persistent in grabbing my attention?." (Liam)

How about now? Aight! I win! Haha! I'm scramming outta here.

"......."(Ivy)

She is speechless, then her face turned angry..... Oh shit.

"My existence seems irritates you thus I should--." (Liam)

Leave, or should I say Runaway

But she grabbed me from behind and pull me over. Be delicate! My skin might ripped due to your monstrous strength!

"Let's warm up over there, it's morning and it is good for the health."(Ivy)

"....?? I'm not guhe--!." (Liam)

She forcefully dragged me. I can't really resist because it might cause me big here, so I need to be careful.

"Hey lemme go, I can walk." (Liam)

But she didn't answer and continued anyway until we reached the resting place of knights... The Holstein cow size captain is here, and unkown blonde ringlet? Another ringlet girl that I didn't know?

"I felt like I'm not welcome here so...." (Liam)

"No." (Ivy)

At least lemme finish my words!

"Hey come on! Don't you see it's bad to stay here! Me as a man!." (Liam)

This place is peppered with female knights both adult and somehow minor one's—they aren't legal age. Not only that, many of the girl use inner wear is scattered everywhere!

"As long as you will not lay a finger on the knights here or do something stupid on their things, you won't get killed." (Ivy)

"That's why! It's definitely bad in many ways!." (Liam)

Have some tact you idiot! You're a woman you know?!

There many gaze following me.... There's something awakening on me, so please stop looking at me.

Upon reaching a tent, she entered there, that moment I tried to runaway quick but I got surrounded by female knights.

"You're not allowed to getaway from here." (Knight)

"But I have something to do." (Liam)

"No, wait until lieutenant Ivy completes her report." (Knight)

Huh? Report? The heck is this?

"Hey Liam, come here." (Ivy)

The crazy bitch popped out from the tent.

"Heck no." (Liam)

"What are you scared at?." (Ivy)

She began to smirk at me which promptly shrugged by me.

"Nothing, but my mother told me not to talk with strangers." (Liam)

"Huh? Are you kid?!." (Ivy)

"Lemme go already."(Liam)

When I said that, more and more knights began to surround me.

"You're not." (Ivy)

"I mean why not? If you tried to forcefully take me in custody, the name of your knight order will going to be tarnished. After all, you're forcing a person to heed on your demands illegally." (Liam)

She groaned on me. Bullseye, you can't possibly push such unreasonable demands on a mercenary that was under the protection of a neutral organization. On top of that, I don't have any illegal records so I'm safe.

If you don't, I just need to push myself outta here.... But I might acquire some unnecessary battle damage that could expose me as mechanical android.

"Too bad, I thought you would be a pushover. However, you're a disappointing man at the same time, you let the knights here to boss you around?"(Hero Amelia)

Then one of the abnormal emerges on the tent. What the hell? What is the meaning of this?! And FYI I didn't let myself bossed around, you know! I simply can't at the moment. My synthetic skin might be several times tougher than a human, but in face of abnormals such as you. They are nothing but paper.

Not to mention, most of the time. It's preferable to have a peaceful and civilized argument before resorting to violence.

"Did I heed on her demands? I didn't right?." (Liam)

I arrogantly stated while I was indeed dragged here, but I didn't followed her orders. There's also my reason of getting exposed as non human here, so I can't go busting the people here toe to toe.

"Oho? Is that so? I just wanted to ask a favor." (Hero Amelia)

"A duel? Heck no." (Liam)

"Even I wanted to... But my captains and char won't let it y'see, not to include your fiance is rather overprotective." (Hero Amelia)

Knights is understandable because they have an image to maintain thus they need to restrain this abnormal however Charlotte? I'm not sure why she's helping me....maybe same concerns as the Knights?

But last and not the least...Sistiene huh? All I could see is, she will going to throw me in a Colosseum filled with blood thirsty battle maniacs while looking and laughing at me.

"So what's this favor?." (Liam)

"I cared less about the formalities but y'see some of the knights here is a bit too immature so I wanted drill some lessons so they will grow." (Hero Amelia)

"So what's the point dragging me here? You're here right? Not only that, you're stronger than me." (Liam)

You're a hero after all.

"Does you think if I defeat them they going to accept it? Heck no, I'm a hero after all. I'm not normal no matter how you slice it." (Hero Amelia)

So you do have the awareness of being out of standard.

"How? In combat?." (Liam)

"Physical competition." (Hero Amelia)

"How I do that?." (Liam)

"You'll just have to make them eat some dust in a race... Can you? Or perhaps I'm asking too much that you can't possibly fulfill it?." (Hero Amelia)

"Nah, race only? I'm going to do it." (Liam)

There's no combat so.... I'm not going to be troubled by things that might exposed me. Also, I'm curious how truly fast the overpowered people here for future references for my upcoming spartan upgrade.

I think an android without powersuit could run at the average of 70 to 80 meters per second, and for my customized android on my exclusive use spartan is somewhere between 150 to 170 meters per second with limiter-so my joints won't strained that much. On the otherhand, if my limiter is removed, and boosted by overcharge—I could dash upto 250 meters per second in a short span of time.

"Who's my opponents?." (Liam)

"Some overconfident brats that been recently transferred here." (Hero Amelia)

"Can't you discipline them?." (Liam)

"I'm sucks on such things." (Hero Amelia)

You're a hero right? Can't you just scare them or something?

"Lieutenant Ivy, call the brats here." (Hero Amelia)

"It shalt be done!." (Ivy)

A few moments later, some teenager cosplaying as knights arrived.... They looked like 14 to 18? I think the crazy bitch is like 19 or 20 as idiotic onee-chan for Sistiene.

Contrast to relatively matured body of ivy, 5 out of 7 are relatively..... Those of a developing kids, why the heck they are being deployed here as soldiers?

"Knight cadet; Nier, Tia, Sylle, Rose and Roch. You'll be pitted with this guy... The remaining two; Rie and Lilly you're going to team up once the running competition... Ended." (Hero Amelia)

"What's up with these two?." (Liam)

"You'll fighting a hand to hand combat." (Hero Amelia)

"Didn't I said that I won't fight anyone?!." (Liam)

"Don't sweat it up, You'll be exempt if you win the race.....now get in the position." (Hero Amelia)

Sighed

Alright.... Let's see who's the fastest. The 5 knights seem aren't interested on me as they began stretching themselves.

"Won't you began your preparatory exercises?." (Ivy)

"I don't need it." (Liam)

I'm not a human nor a biological being on the first place.

"Everyone, move on your designated area... The end of the line is in the boundary marker over there... So be ready." (Hero Amelia)

The knights began to focus on the marker.... It's 2.6 kilometers away? So 2.6 + 2.6 would be 5.2 kilometers? That's even longer than earlier 4 kilometer run.

"On your mark! Set! Go!." (Hero Amelia)

All of them immediately kicked up dust and me is left behind.

"Hey why you don't began running away! Hurry up!." (Ivy)

I know but... I'm giving them a handicap, the fastest is only 110 meters per second? Even with limiter, I could run for 150 meters per second you know. After 5 seconds I joined the fray and accelerated myself to 240 meters per second without limiter and being boosted with overcharged, the hero said it clearly, I don't need to be lenient and totally crushed them here to learn some lessons.

I immediately passed 3 of the knights within 5 seconds and menacingly approached the final two knights which only 800 meters away from the end of the line.

Before anyone could reach the end of line, I reached it before anyone else and began to returning back at the camp at full speed. I covered a 5.2 kilometer run within 27 seconds if I minus the 5 seconds allowance it would be 22 seconds for 5.2 kilometer run.

The second runner up is Neir with 47 seconds.

Third runner up is Rose with 50 seconds

Tia, Sylle, and Roch with over 60 seconds before covering the 5.2 kilometer run.

"Easy right?." (Liam)

"Bullshit... That's not running, that was jumping." (Ivy)

The crazy bitch is speechless. Well that was a repetitive power jump to accelerate myself even faster so it's really can't be called running so I'm kinda cheating here.

"It's the efficient way to outrun them in a race." (Liam)

But I don't think I could do that twice here, after all that's my limit, my support systems are whining on the strained joints, all over my body. So I can no longer do a second run without putting my limiter on.

"Is that your fastest?." (Hero Amelia)

The hero who are silent finally opened her mouth.

"Yeah." (Liam)

But she looked like disappointed though.

"You're one step slower than expected despite that confidence and handicap you gave on the brats... However, Making you as the fastest more than anyone else, except me and char, in this knight order." (Hero Amelia)

"I see..." (Liam)

I'm still slower than her? How just fast she can be?

"How fast you can get?." (Liam)

I'm curious.

"I could reach the end and return here for...? Maybe 3 or 4 seconds, full speed." (Hero Amelia)

3 or 4 seconds?! Supersonic?! What the actual fuck?

"But I can't really go all out... The destruction I leave in my wake is uncontrollable." (Hero Amelia)

Of course it is! Sighed despite there's no 'sighed function' in my system, I still sighed in exasperation.

Okay, that's it. No matter what happened, don't fight the heroes. I swore it in my artificial heart. Or I thought so.

_____________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kairos By leigh heasley

Science Fiction

841K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...