A North Carolina Autumn

By NerdingAlong

Book 3 of That North Carolina Summer. What seemed like an exciting, love filled future for Aspen and Rylie is... More

Sudden Uncertainty
Holding on to Hope
What Could Have Been
Back to Charlotte
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Memories
Hot Coffee
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Back in Your Arms
Chapter 16
What Will Be
Chapter 18
The Cabin
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Forever Yours
Bridging the Gap
Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty - Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four

737 24 37
By NerdingAlong

4.1.22- almost forgot the smut warning hehe

"Did you want me to text the coordinator that we decided on vanilla?" Rylie calls from the bedroom. We'd gone cake tasting yesterday, but had asked if we could think about it. All of the flavors were delicious, but apparently Rylie and I both had a thing for vanilla cake.

"Yes, please!" I call back from the bathroom. The shower curtain slides noisily to the right as I push it aside, and I wrap one of the thick, cream colored towels around my body as I step out of the shower. Water drips onto the rug beneath my feet as I dry my body, and I leave the towel around me as I leave the bathroom.

"Okay..." Rylie says when I enter the bedroom. Her eyes drop several inches, landing on the towel that's not doing a very good job of covering my breasts. I'd done that on purpose. "Maybe I should've joined you in the shower after all..." She says, slowly bringing her eyes back up to mine.

"I agree." I say, taking a step forward and leaning against the wall. "But you got so much done while I was in there. With the wedding only a week away, those things are most important."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that." Rylie says, putting her phone to the side and getting to her knees. "They needed to be done, but they weren't most important."

"Well then, what was the most important?" I tease, raising an eyebrow.

"Why don't you come over here so I can show you?" She says in a low, seductive voice.

I wanted to. I wanted to so badly. But we had one other thing to do before getting... distracted.

I take the final few steps towards the bed, and Rylie's hands grip the front of the towel. I put a hand over hers, pausing her attempt to disrobe me. "Before we do this," I say, pressing a quick kiss to her lips. "We have to look at something."

I break away before grabbing my laptop from the nightstand, and Rylie falls back onto the pillows, groaning.

"Unless we're looking at you, naked, I don't want it." She grumbles, and I laugh.

"Trust me, we'll get to that. I think you'll like this, though." I hop up onto the bed, and laugh before crossing my legs as Rylie tries to get a peek beneath the towel. "Stop that." I swat her arm playfully and open my laptop before clicking to the tab I needed. "Okay, I was going to keep this a surprise, but changed my mind. Here is our cruise itinerary!" I say excitedly, turning the screen towards Rylie.

She sits up quickly, scooting closer to me as she stares at the screen. "No way! You're right, I do like this!" She says and I laugh. "Tell me everything!"

"Okay, so. We're going out of New Orleans, which you knew. The cool thing about this port is that the boat sails down the Mississippi river before sending us out into the ocean."

"Oh, I didn't know that!" Rylie comments.

"I'm excited about that. My mom says that there are a lot of cool things to photograph along the way. Okay, the next day is a sea day, which is exactly what it sounds like."

"A day at sea?" Rylie grins.

"Exactly." I laugh. "That day, we get to explore the ship. Rylie, there is so much to do!" I exclaim excitedly. "We won't get bored on the sea days."

"Days? How many sea days are there?"

"Three. On my last cruise, there were only two, and I had wished for more, so I think you'll like it."

"Oh. I'm not worried." Rylie smiles.

"The next two days are port days. First, Mahogany Bay, and then Grand Cayman. I've never been to either, but I'm really excited for both! They both look so different but there are so many things we can do, I think we'll have so much fun. Then we've got the second sea day, and then Cozumel. I've been there, and it's beautiful. So I'm looking forward to that!" I grin. "And then one final sea day before heading back to New Orleans!"

"Wow." Rylie says as I click through some pictures. "I'm really, really excited for this."

"Me too! I'm mostly excited to go with you." I smile.

"I think there's a lot to look forward to." Rylie says as one of her hands moves to grasp the towel again. My body was completely dry at this point, but with the look Rylie was giving me, I knew that wasn't going to last long.

That look is all it takes before I'm on Rylie's lap, kissing her urgently. She tugs the towel until it drops from my body and she quickly throws it to the ground. I lift her shirt over her head and drop it to the floor beside the towel before taking a moment to study Rylie.

Her cheeks are slightly red, and her chest moves quickly as she tries to catch her breath. Her perfect breasts fill the cups of her black lace bra perfectly, and I can't help but hope that she's wearing matching panties.

My hands cup her cheeks before moving down her body, and I enjoy the way her fingers clutch my bare back. She kisses me once on the lips before kissing my chest, and I groan at the sensations that erupt. I feel the heat building between my legs, and know Rylie can sense it as I begin rocking my hips.

"What do you want, baby?" She murmurs against my lips.

"I want you closer." I whisper before biting my lip. That's all it takes. Rylie kisses me as I fumble with the buttons on her pants. I slide off of her lap and pull her jeans slowly down her legs to expose the matching panties I'd been hoping for, and I keep my eyes on hers until my lips connect with hers again.

I push Rylie down onto the pillows and slide my body between her legs, gripping her waist as she lifts her hips to meet my body. Her skin feels smooth and heavenly against mine, and I take the right strap of her bra and slide it down, replacing it with my lips.

Rylie's head rolls to the side and she takes a shaky breath in as I pull her bra lower and lower, letting my lips follow behind. I finally sit up and straddle her and remove her bra and panties before running a finger down her bare chest towards her stomach.

Rylie's eyes follow my finger for a moment before locking on mine. Her hands rest of my bare thighs, her thumbs rubbing slow circles into my skin. Without breaking eye contact, I take one of her hands and trail it along my thigh, stopping when we reach my already wet entrance. She slips two fingers inside of me and I shut my eyes and bite my lip, slowly moving up and down. With her other hand, she uses her fingers to stimulate my clit, and I moan at the combination.

I rest my palms on her stomach, trying to focus on moving my hips in time with her hands. She gives me a heated look, and that's all it takes before I'm coming undone, dropping my head back as the moans slip from my lips.

The moment I finish, I lean down to kiss Rylie, and slip my hands down to her wet center, stroking my fingers along her swollen bud. She moans into my mouth, her hands clutching my back.

"Fuck, Aspen," Rylie gasps. "If you keep moving like that, I'm going to accidentally hurt you." She breathes, lightly running her nails across my back.

"I don't care, baby." I reply, and her eyes meet mine. "I like it." I quicken my movements, and begin pumping my fingers inside of her, harder than before.

Rylie cries out as I move, and her nails begin digging deeper, sending a stinging pleasure down my back, and signifying that she's nearing her orgasm. "That's right, baby. Come on," I encourage. Soon, I feel her legs tightening around me, and she moans loudly as her orgasm flows through her. "Good girl." I whisper as she finishes, and I lightly kiss her lips.

"Come here." Rylie smiles, pulling me closer. I snuggle into her arms, feeling the usual warmth, safety and comfort there. "I feel better about not joining you in the shower now." Rylie giggles.

"I won't take that personally." I tease.

"That's not what I meant!" Rylie hurries to explain. "I still wish I'd joined you, don't worry."

"I know." I grin before kissing her. "Don't worry, there will be plenty more showers."

"On the cruise ship?" Rylie grins.

"I mean, yeah, but their showers are kinda small." I laugh. "But the beds are very nice."

"Say less." Rylie laughs.

"Everyone always jokes, 'if the ship is rocking, don't come knocking.'"

"Oh my God! That's so bad!" Rylie giggles. "But, I mean, we'll be contributing to the rocking."

"Yeah, we will." I confirm with a laugh. "Maybe we should practice some more." I add with a lingering look on her lips.

"Oh definitely." Rylie replies before straddling my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After work the next day, I decide to start packing. As the wedding got closer, I wanted to pack for our honeymoon before we were too busy with everything else.

Which reminds me...

I pull out my phone, quickly dialing Jeremy's number. "Hey!" I say when he picks up on the first ring.

"Hey, Aspen! What's up?"

"Not too much, I just have a quick question for you! I would've asked you in person, but I don't know if I'll see you before the wedding."

"Am I in trouble?" He asks jokingly.

"No. I was just wondering..." I pause, feeling the emotion bubble up inside of me. "Would you walk me down the aisle?"

Jeremy is quiet for a long moment before finally speaking again. "For real?"

"Yeah... I mean, if not that's okay. It's just that since my dad won't be there and I don't have any brothers... I could ask Sawyer but I wanted to ask you because you're the closest thing to a brother I'll ever get and you were the first person I met at camp and..."

"Aspen?"

"Yeah?" I reply quietly.

"I would be honored to walk you down the aisle."

"Really, Jer? Thank you so much! I don't think I can explain how much this means to me."

"It means a lot to me too, Aspen. Although Sam might be a little bit jealous." Jeremy teases.

"Oh, he'll be fine. He's Rylie's maid of honor or best man or whatever." I laugh, and Jeremy joins me.

"Yeah, I'm only a little bit bitter about that." Jeremy says, but I can tell he's joking. "Anyway, I gotta go, but I'm glad you called."

"Me too. Thanks, Jer."

"Anytime. Bye."

"Bye." I smile as I hang up, relieved that it went well. I was still sad that my father wouldn't be able to walk me down the aisle, but knowing that Jeremy was taking his place made me feel a little better. There was no one else I wanted.

A/N: Sorry, yesterday and today have been so busy but I managed to type the chapter up! Question for y'all, for their honeymoon, would you be okay with a lot of chapters? Obviously, they're going on a cruise, and I have a lot that I could put into it but I don't want to annoy you with too many chapters haha your honest thoughts and opinions would be great! Thank you:) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.9K 39
Emmett's summer is off to a rough start when his parents announce their divorce. And to make matters worse, he's about to spend his whole summer as a...
220K 9.8K 33
For the last four years. Nai'a Mahoe has been tormented by three bullies. Their latest attack landed the high school senior in the hospital with life...
370K 8.9K 40
Rowan Barlowe hated her job. It wasn't the people-it was the pay, and there was no way that she'd be able to save up for college while only being pa...