Never Again (COMPLETED) Ninja...

By Little_Xcee

Ninjago Passive Evil/ Villain Kai AU; Nya and Kai were separated since they were child because of 'circumstan... More

꧁Cover Book꧂
꧁Nothing Personal, Really꧂
꧁What A Good Turn Of Event꧂
꧁Can You Hear My Heart Whisper?꧂
꧁Time For The Hunt꧂
꧁Lies Of The Mind꧂
꧁Reason For The Peace꧂
꧁Bond Closer꧂
꧁Lies Of The Faith꧂
꧁Sound Of Guilt꧂
꧁Poison Over Mind꧂
꧁Things You Can't Keep꧂
꧁Past That Can't Be Fixed꧂
꧁Heart Of Life꧂
꧁Nice Sort Of Fight꧂
꧁No Heart For The Tainted ꧂
꧁Eliminate what matters꧂
꧁Second Death of The Throne꧂
꧁Welcome To Villainess꧂
꧁What We Call 'Death'꧂
꧁For Our Last Day, May You Forgive Me, Nya꧂
At The World's End
Extra :)
Extra :)
Extra :)
Extra :)

꧁Tournament Of Elements꧂

472 22 1
By Little_Xcee

It was nightime where all elemental masters gather around.

Lloyd strays around and so are the others.
"I have a bad feeling about this," Zane admitted. Everyone took a glance at the robot and shrug as response. "Of course there's a bad feeling. We barely know anything about other master's existence!," Jay exclaimed.

After few rejection between the brothers earlier, Garmadon manage to persuade Wu into letting him protect his students. "We might have been secretly hiding many information from you. I admit it. Somehow if you're curious, all Masters invited are all descendants from their ancestors. That include you," He explained.

"Where are their ancestors??," Cole asks. Garmadon shot a nod at Kai, knowing the answers only would came from him. Kai rolled his ruby eyes, annoyed and irritated. "Mind if you tell them?," Garmadon pursues.

"Why me tho??," Kai asked with annoyed expression. "Because I want to hear it clearly from yourself," The old Man gave a teasing smirk meanwhile Kai did a 'tch'. "That crazy old man-," Kai mutters under his breath. No one was able to hear it.

"Basically, I don't know," Kai replied. "That's rig-," Garmadon trailed off until he realised what the boy said. "Now, now. Don't be too stubborn and try to be nice," He advised, knocking on his head with the stick Wu lends him. "Uuugghhhhhhhhh," He groaned while rubbing his head painfully.

"The ancestors unable to obtain nor heritage their power for long until they own at least a descendant. Most of them lose the power to continue being used and most of them lived like a normal person would. In short, Ancestors are powerless," He explained while looking away, taking a view on his 'friend'.

"So we can't find our parents here?," Nya asked with at least, small glittering hope. Kai eavesdropped for a while, it hurts his head... It actually broke his heart more to know her reaction.

"I'm not sure. There might be ancestors with no grandchild nor children," Garmadon answered, shrugging meanwhile Nya slowly lowered her head with disappointed look.

"If anything, don't let it distract you," Garmadon warned. All of them except Kai said in unison "yes, master,". Then, an orange cloak appear by the crowds which made Kai widened his eyes and flustered inside of his heart but he was able to keep a straight face.

"Uhhhh, I think I need to meet my friend for a while," He asks for permission. "You may go," Garmadon allowed which sent Kai rushed through his adrenaline, missing Skylor so much even though it's been days.

The girl turned her head and noticed him, she quickly approaches him and grabbed him by the hand, Made themselves lose by the crowds.
"You're here! I thought you died!!," Skylor chuckled with happiness. "That all what you think of my absent???," He squinted his eyes with unamused look.

"I'm just making sure," She trailed off. "But hey!! You didn't die. Or perhaps you turned into a ghost already? Can I touch you??," Skylor continue teasing. "Not necessarily!!! And I am well and alive!!!," Kai straighted things right.

"You're just lucky you didn't hurt," She said and sent Kai shivers back to when he hit his head. Fortunately, he put off the bandages before coming here since he thought bandages makes him look vulnerable.

"Uhh Yeah!! Totally unharmed," He went along with nervousness. "Why did it took so long?," Her eyes closed. "What?,". "Why did you took so long to come back?," She explained her question.

"Hehe- well y'see......uhhhhhhh.....there's beennnnnnn- a complication urgency-," Kai chuckle nervously, trying to find a good way to lie. He normally smooth-talked but he can't lie with Skylor for a reason.

"What is that?,". "Oh. Umm...," Kai is desperate looking for words meanwhile Skylor have him an accusing look. He decided to tell the truth and let out a sigh full of unsatisfactory frown.

"To be honest, I was kinda- held captive, I guess????," He told her. Skylor concern became more furious and the news shocked her like nightmare.

"You guess??!!!! You guess???!!!, YOU WERE HELD CAPTIVE! Think of what would happen to you!!!, Are you hurt anywhere???!!!!," Skylor more worried for her friend, checking everywhere, the back of his head, his shoulder, his hands, his waist and harshly landed her hands on his cheek. Examining.

"YES! YES! I am perfectly Fine!!!," Kai brushed her hands off and look away, bringing his hands to his mouth, faking a cough. "You shouldn't worry," He muttered lowly with guiltiness.

Skylor took a deep breath to calm herself and look at Kai for the second time.

"Anyway.....just glad you came back....," Skylor reach and hugged him... Kai didn't budge instead, he turned his head behind. The ninjas are snickering behind him as they saw the occasion, he was ashamed and buried his head on her shoulder, attempting to hide his blush.

Nya stood there and took a glance at Jay. Could they ever be close like them?, She thinks to herself.

Then, they a went ahead to enroll themselves.

_______________________________________

The room was filled with various furniture and luxurious items like fantasy. Most of the building are made with woods but painting them with gold shined their eyes. Somehow, captivating.

"Welcome Everyone to my tournament! I'm sure glad you all came to enter my haven!," Chen applauded from above seat meanwhile the others are standing below him....Like slaves and being inferior....

"As you know that I've been exiled for quite a long time.... I held no grudge against you, no, no but I am here to come all clean and well....start a new life, new generation and domi- I mean dependant individuals!!," He says. Chen then, moved out of the way and introduced themselves.

"I am Master Chen and right beside me here, is my closest second in hand-man named Clouse. I can see there are master of metal, master of invisibility, even though I can't see where you're standing at, Venom, better don't spat into the food, Master of Ashes and.....," He trailed off to many other masters included Ninjas until he was about to point at his daughter.

"Well... Master of Amber. Not quite a surprise and lastly master of Fire....Control yourself, okay?," Chen chuckled innocently meanwhile the ninjas turned their attention towards Kai and Skylor....

They saw his expression became into more....

Unsatisfied.......rather forced smile full of meaning.

"Oh yeah!! You are the green ninja, right? Tell me, what is your real power and how does it feels like to be the chosen one??," Chen's curiousity overpowered him.

"What?-," Lloyd became nervous, unable to say a word until Garmadon interrupts "Don't question their powers, we aren't supposed to rat out each other, are we?," Garmadon protectively spread his hand over his son.

"I don't get what your saying," Chen continue until Clouse approach and whispered something to his ears. "Oh!!!!! I see! Well everything should settled then. I've provided you all, each comfortable rooms. You may enter with the correct emblem of your own power and sleep well through the night. Next day, you'll be having a breakfast, lunch and dinner after the arenas, you may now dismissed," Chen states politely.

Lloyd look up through Chen while the others and masters are walking away through the halls until he walked away.

"Hey delinquent!!!!," Chen shouted from above, stunned Kai. Because that is the nickname he used when he was a child. He called him that after several fights he involved.

"What?," His back went limp and walked lazily to Chen, giving an unamused look. "I need you to come with me," Chen called from a far and so, he nods and went along with what he said.

"Why tho?? I just came back!," The boy shouted back, don't care if others overheard.

"I don't care. Just come over here!," The old man argued again.

"I'm tiredddd!!!," The brunette still putting up a fight to rest.

"Stop whining you insolent child,"

"I can't!! I'm not even your real son!!!,"

"Oh Shut up and come with me! Is this how you show respect to the one who took care of you???,"

"OOOOOO- I see now! You're using that parent's rights tactic or guilt-tripping me, aren't cha'???,"

"No I'm Not!!!," Chen argues to fade the statement.

"Oohhh yeah you did!!," Kai confirmed firmly.

"Show me respect as your elder!!,"

"Not if you don't let me sleep first!!," Kai demanded in desperation. Then, Chen pointed his finger to the halls behind him. Meanwhile Clouse just stand there, unnoticed. He's also impatience with the boy's tantrum.

"This instant, now!!!!!," Chen growled.

"Ugghhhhhh........," He whined, discontented.

"You never listen to me, do you....," Chen said, with disappointment...

"Fine! I'm coming, I'm coming!....,"

"Old Geezer never walks to me, do he?," Kai mumbled.

Meanwhile Skylor secretly chuckled and brush it off, went to her room because she don't want to be in that conversation.

But far away from their surrounding, another figure stares through their movements.....

ready to strike when the fortune comes....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 172 36
⟨Started on: 04/12/2023 Ended: 13/04/2024⟩ [cover drawn by me :3 ] **TW: Blood, angst, eating disorders and panic attacks ** ...
7.9K 379 29
It's been almost a year since Nya left the team and merged with the sea. Ever since then Kai and Jay have not been the same. None of the ninjas have...
64.1K 15 4
*REWRITE IN PROGRESS* ______ (Y/n) is one of the most wanted criminals in New York City. She steals in order to survive. One day, while on a heist, s...
8.1K 314 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...