Saved

By Invisible_Virus

Taken from her family at age 2 Valentina has only remembered her mother. Her mom made sure she was loved. But... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 10

7.2K 206 9
By Invisible_Virus

I decided to stall for a while because it would be awkward if I went down right now and I was ready. Like I was waiting for them. I stayed in my room until I heard a knock on my door. I acted like I was doing my hair and exclaimed 'come in'.

The door opened and Gio came into view.

"They're ready and waiting outside in the black and gold Ferrari."

"Okay I'll be right down."

I made my way downstairs and met Alfonso at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey, I gave them my card to use. Make sure you get anything you want there is no limit on the card okay."

"Okay, thank you. We'll be back soon."

"Alright neonata, enjoy your time out." He yelled out as I was leaving out the front door.

"Thank you, bye." I shut the door behind me and made my way over to the black and gold Ferrari. Alessandro was already in the driver's seat and Alessio was waiting outside the car for me so that I could go in and he could put his chair back.

When we got in the car Alessio turned around to ask me how my day was.

"It was pretty good. I got to talk with Alfonso after mom's funeral. We talked about mom and how she was before she, you know, took me." I saw Alessandro grip the steering wheel when I mentioned mom. "We also talked about school and when I was going to start."

"Oh really when are you going to start?" Alessio asked.

"I start on Monday. So in 2 days. Anyways, how was your guys' day?"

"It was fine, if you can say being in school was fun. Becoming a doctor is not easy, it's super tiring and stressful. I don't know why I chose this career." I chuckled hearing Alessio complain about school. I could tell he was trying to ease the tension we still have between us.

"What about you Alessandro?" I knew he wasn't mad at me but at mom therefore he's been very distant so I tried to include him in our conversation.

"It was fine." He kept his answer short. At least he wasn't glaring at me but he didn't show any emotion.

I decided to talk to them about the photos I went through with Alfonso. I decided to leave out the fact that mom was the one to give me the photos.

"You guys looked adorable when you were younger." Alessio looked back at me shocked.

"How do you know what we looked like?" He asked, still shocked.

"When I was talking with Alfonso we kind of drifted off to the topic of when we were younger and he decided to show me photos of you guys and when you were younger. Including Luciano, Vincenzo, Giovanni and Lorenzo, so its not just you guys."

"Without us. Man, I really wanted to see Luciano and Vince when they were younger." Alessio said kind of disappointed he wasn't there.

"Don't worry we can look at them all together sometime soon." I said as Alessandro parked the car in front of a huge mall.

I've never been to a big mall like this. When I went shopping for my clothes I usually went to the smaller stores or I just went thrifting.

We made our way inside and I didn't even know where to start.

"So...Where do we start?" I asked them.

"Here we'll lead the way and you just choose what you want." Alessio told me, looking down at me.

After several hours of going in and out of several stores I was tired and just wanted to sit and stay sitting. Everytime we entered a store Alessio would stay by me and Alessandro would go around looking at stuff. I would choose 2-3 outfits and then go to the checkout and Alessandro is standing there with a pile of clothes for me.

I have to admit he has great taste in clothes and fashion but I really didn't need all these clothes. I tried to argue and tell them no but they ignored me.

We just got out of the last store which was the Apple store. They got me all the new things. Even things I didn't need.

We got so much stuff that they had to call to have 2 bodyguards to come with 2 extra cars. Every time we got out of a store they gave them the bags to take to the car. I'm pretty sure those 2 cars are filled.

When we left Apple they told them to leave and take the stuff back and put them in my room.

"Hey, let's go to the food court and get something to eat." Alessio said as the bodyguards left. I wasn't that hungry but it has been a while since I last ate and I'm pretty sure they left the house without eating.

I didn't protest and just followed them. We made our way to the food court and the mall was still busy despite it being almost 11 at night. It might be because it was a friday night though.

"Do you want something in particular?" Alessandro asked me. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't shocked. This whole time all he has been saying was "yes" or "no".

"No I don't know what they have and I'm not that picky. You can choose something for me." I said. It was true I didn't know what they had here. It's Italy. I don't know my way around anywhere.

He nodded his head and went to get us food. Meanwhile, me and Alessio were sitting down at a table for a couple of minutes. Maybe 10-15 minutes waiting for Alessandro when a couple of college girls made their way over to us.

They looked at me like I was disgusting and they looked confused to see me with Alessio.

"Chi è questa puttana? Non sapevo che esci con ragazze più giovani adesso." The girl said to Alessio.
(Who is this whore? I didn't know you are dating younger girls now.)

"Io no, e chi ha detto che puoi mancare di rispetto a MIA SORELLA in questo modo.Tu sei la fottuta puttana qui non lei." Alessio told her with so much hate in his voice. Man he even looked at her with so much hate and disgust.
(I don't, and who said you can disrespect MY SISTER like that. You are the fucking whore here not her.)

At that moment Alessandro came back and I realized he witnessed everything.

"ANDARMENE prima di fare qualcosa di cui mi pentirò." Alessandro looked just as mad as Alessio when he said that.
(LEAVE before I do something I will regret.)

They left quickly seeing how mad they both were, I was about to smirk when I realized I have to act like I don't understand what they were talking about.

"What did they say?" I asked, looking at Alessio.

"Nothing, it's just a couple of girls from the college I go to." He told me and then turned to Alessandro, "Where's the food?"

"It will be here soon. They'll bring it to the table."

While waiting for the food I had small talk with Alessio trying to include Alessandro, he would answer but keep it short so I just kept talking with Alessio.

The food got here and we ate. There was pasta, burgers, fries and pizza. Alessandro said he didn't know what to get.

I ate about half my burger and a couple fries when I got full. I kept taking small bites of my food because I didn't want them to stop eating because I was full. I ended up finishing the burger and fries that came with it.

After a couple of minutes they packed the rest of the food in to-go boxes for the brothers that were home.

We started making our way to the car when I saw the same face for the 10th time today. He seemed to be everywhere we were.

I tapped Alessandro to tell him because Alessio was walking ahead with the food. He knelt his head down a little so I can tell him.

"Don't look yet but I saw the person behind me on my right like 10 times today. He was everywhere we were." He just nodded his head and until we made it to the car, and I was inside, did he look back there and it looked like he recognized him.

When he looked at him the guy started running. He began shaking his head as he got into the car. Alessio noticed and asked him what was wrong. He just told him that he would tell him later.

I was so tired that I slept throughout the whole car ride. It wasn't until Alessio was putting me down on my bed and tucking me in did I come back to my senses. As he was lifting the covers to cover me I mumbled a 'goodnight', he replied with "Goodnight sorella".

Alessandro's POV

When we got home I told Alessio to take Val to her room because she was asleep. I made my way to Luciano's office. On my way I saw dad so I decided to call him up with me.

"Dad come to Luciano's, I have something to say and it's better if you both hear it."

"Okay. What's wrong? Did something happen?" I didn't answer but made my way up.

When I got to his office I knocked on the door. I didn't go in until I heard a 'come in'. I went in and made my way over to his desk.

"Hey, did she have fun out today?" It wasn't until I didn't answer did he look up and see the angry expression on my face.

"What's wrong? Alessandro what happened? She didn't get hurt right?" He started asking me all the questions that came to his mind.

"They know she's back home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
313K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 43.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...