flirting with fire โ‹Ÿ bucky ba...

By barnesobsessedbi

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ . a careful ceo meets an... More

โฅ
โ™ฌโ‹†ยท
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
the end.

thirty-two.

312 14 14
By barnesobsessedbi

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

When Poppy pushes her messy orange coils from her face, she is met with an empty bed and a pounding headache. Her pale, dehydrated lips let out a load groan, while she scrambled her mind remembering the drunken night before. Quickly remembering James spilling her secret, her night out with Olive ending with her brunette friend playing with her hair before she mentioned having to go for a mission in the early morning. Shortly after, Poppy fell asleep, dreaming of icy crystal pools and long raven locks.

Poppy stood with a yawn and a large stretch of her miniscule frame, before her feet pad toward the kitchen. Her round emerald eyes focus around the room, landing on James making a cup of coffee in her kitchen. Her eyes trace him, as he isn't wearing a shirt and only in his black boxer briefs. Poppy mentally scolds herself, remembering she is mad at the beautiful man before her.

"Good morning," she hums as she waltzed to stand next to him. Grabbing her favorite Wizard of Oz mug, milk, and caramel on the way. His eyes trace her nearly bare form, she wore a small lime green cotton tank that her chest spilled from and white panties. James bit his lip at the sight of her.

"It is a good morning, though last night you were a little naughty." She rolls her eyes and finishes pouring the caramel over her black brew.

"You decided to tell one of my biggest secrets to your friends like it was a fun fact about me, James. Did you think I would go home and sit around like a good girl after that?"

She narrowed her stare toward him as she plopped onto her orange sofa. He cringed, immediately realizing just how badly he screwed up.

"Poppy, I'm so sorry, I really am," he pleaded as he made his way to sit next to her with his black coffee. She smiled at the mug in his hands, an old gift from Nat 'sad bitch but also bad bitch'.

Poppy waved her hand at him, "it's fine, I would have had to tell them eventually. But you...you were bad James."

His breath caught in his throat at the way her tone changed, "I didn't-" she grabbed his chin and lifted his gaze to look at her. "You didn't think, so now, I'm going to do the thinking and you're going to do as I tell you, understood?"

His brows pinched together, studying the small curly mess before him. He nodded and she squeezed his face between her manicured fingers, "I need words, darling."

"Yes, Poppy," he almost whined as her hand trailed down his chest gently and rest on his lap. His slowly hardening member growing inside his boxers as her hand softly grasped it. His eyes searched her face for a moment before she gave him a mischievous smirk and let go.

"You don't get to cum or touch yourself until I tell you," she pressed her lips against his softly before standing up from the couch and tilting her head to look at him.

"On your knees," she smiled down at him.

He slid to his knees on thenfloor before her. "May I?" He pointed at her white panties. She nodded and bit her lip as he gently pulled them down, his tongue running across his lip.

She admired the sight of him on his knees before her, looking up with round pools of icy cerulean. "I want you to show me how sorry you really are, James." She spread her legs, running her hands through his long messy raven locks, tugging him toward her pulsating heat. He leaned back on his feet, knees digging into the carpet of her earthy green rug.

When he found an angle he liked, his faces pressed against her warmth, his tongue immediately dipping into her folds with a hummed breath against her sensitivity. She let out a whimper as her fingers dig into his scalp, gripping his hair, "that's it, darling".

He wrapped his arm around her leg to keep his hold against her sex, his fingers rubbing small touches along her thigh and ass, while his mouth wraps around her clit with fervor.

"Fuck, Bee, baby, yes," she yelled out as she held his face against her, he treats her to his tongue lapping up her arousal and devouring every drop of her, his favorite meal. He moaned against her with a low groan, her head rolling back at the sensation.

She looked down at him, eyes blown wide with lust, a knot building in her stomach as she looked down at him.
His icy stare looked up at her, needy lust in his stare. Her wet pulsating heat sending James in a frenzy as he sits beneath her.

She looked down at him while his tongue dipped into her at a rhythm. "Lay down, Bee," she commanded as she moved away from him and stared down at him. There was a softness in her gaze, Poppy adored him, she was his. He lay down on the fluffy green rug, he was eager and she was sad and hungover.

Small feet almost dance toward him, standing above his face, as he lay on the ground. "Why did you tell my secret?" He looked surprised by her question, tilting his head on the ground and looking over her features.

When there was a pause, she frowned. "I was going to tell them, soon. I was going to give you all an out, James."

Tears began to brim her eyes, "why tell?"

He took in a deep breath, leaning up on his elbows, but she put her foot on his chest and shoved him down back against the floor. He looked up into her sad, angry gaze.

"You and Steve have a really close friendship. He knew so much and I got angry, competitive, maybe territorial. I am so sorry."

She nodded, "I could have figured that, so controlling my sweet honeybee. I'm going to make you mine now, remember, red means stop." The way his eyes blew open in lustfilled shock was hungry, brutal, needy. She smiled down at the sight of him writhing beneath her feet.

"Understand?" She squatted down from where she stood next to his shoulders. He looked her over as she slowly moved before him. "Open your mouth, stick that talkative tongue out," her voice was honey and he let himself fall under her control, he felt a need for it, for her.

She smiles when his tongue was out, she spits right on the middle and traced his features as he closes his mouth and swallows. She pat his cheek softly, "that's a good boy."

When he let out a whimper, the coil in her stomach pressed tight, heat filling her up. Poppy hummed as she sat upon his mouth, he tongue devouring her before settling around her throbbing nub.

The pleasure coiled as she cried out in pleasure. Her yells motivating his efforts as she rides out her orgasm. She pressed herself atop his face, as she held his hair tightly grasped in one hand and her pebbled pebbled nipple between the other, emerald orbs locked into the intense icy stare of him as he lay below her.

The fire was lit within her core, roaring and inbridled. "James baby, yes, ahh-" she bit her lip as she clenched atop his face.

She came undone, spilling all over him with a yell of his name. She wiggled and grinded on top of his face before moving to stand before him.

Poppy held her hand out, "come on honeyBee, let me help you a bit," she pointed to his throbbing sex with a smirk. He grabbed her hand with lust filled hopeful crystal eyes.

She walked him to the bedroom with a gentle hold on his rose tattood hand, "your going to be a good boy, yes?"

Emerald eyes look over her shoulder at him, James whimpers, "yes." She nodded, "good," while pulling him behind her as she waltzed to her bedroom.

She let's him lay on the metal fours poast bed, the metal beadboard with floral artwork and wones along it. With a giggle, she skips to her white dresser with green painted vines from the last melt down she had. When Poppy feels out of control she focuses on whatever will help fixate, that time was painting.

She pulls out a pair of handcuffs with a key, placing the key onto the small ring dish and turning to admire his hungry eyes.

"Hands above your head, handsome," he licked his lip and did as she said, his hands holding onto the bars above his head. Barefoot trot and hop onto the bed, straddling his chest to wrap the cuffs and restrain his tattood hands.

"Cuffs in your room, naughty little girl," she tight lip smirked down at him. "Darling boy, you're the first man I've used these on."

The way the darkness filled his light blue eyes at the thought made her feral. "Remember, you don't cum until I tell you, understand?"

Her hand runs along the side of his face and he nestles to her touch.  "I understand," he lets out a mewl as she slides her wet folds along his aching member. Her pale hand wraps around his cock with a cheeky smirk, "you're mine."

She slides herself slowly over him, tightening around his shaft on the way down, a moan rippled through him as his hands pulled at the cuffs. "I'm yours," his eyes met hers with a soft, needy stare.

She let her hips find a rhythm against him, breathy moans falling from her lips as his tip meets her gspot. Her nails press into his shoulder, she swears she would break skin at some point,  "yes, yes!"

He bucked his hips against her in a hard thrust, without a thought she smacked his chest, "don't move."

He looked into the darkest green he'd witnessed in her eyes, "sorry."

His soft voice was intoxicating for her as she continued gyrating against him, her sensitive nub meeting his pelvis each thrust. She enjoys the writhing he is doing beneath her, she felt him throbbing and quickly pulled herself from above him with a kiss on his lips. She moved to sit on the edge of the bed next to him, admiring the sight of the fresh scratched on his shoulders and the deprived look in his stare.

"So the territorial male thing, it's both extremely flattering, and entirely unnecessary," she wrapped her hand around his aching member, feeling empty herself as she did. She gave him a few pumps, feeling him become excited within her grasp.

She licks along the column along the side of his neck, "my perfect Bee." She ran her hand along his cheek, he smiled and kissed her palm. A groan rumbling from his core, "please," he pleaded as a mischievous grin spread along her cheeks, dimpling her pale freckled cheeks.

She smirked as she wrapped her lips around his tip, her tongue playing along his head before she takes every inch of him, pressing him against the deepest part of her throat, making it contract around his tip. With a few bobs of her head the throbbing picks up again, her tongue playing along his large vien as moans rip through him.

She quickly pops off, an exasperated groan sounding from James as it rippled through the room. She stands beside the bed, leaving his red, aching cock throbbing before her.

"Baby, I'm going to shower, and you're going to stay right here, thinking about your behavior. Then I'm going to let you fill me up before lunch. Be a good boy and I'm yours for the day."

The way he pouted as she walked away and turned to peek over her shoulder made her drip down her leg with pleasure, 'he is all mine' she smirked to herself.

She took a hot shower, letting the intense nearly boiling water cleanse her tired skin as she enjoyed the thought of his wiggling on her bed needing her and unable to help himself. 'My HoneyBee, absolutely insatiable' she thought.

She finished rinsing her hair and body, turning off the water with a hum. Wrapping a large black towel around herself and doing a quick dry on her hair with the towel. Her wet curly hair falling down her back as she makes her way to open the door and look at him.

Her pale, bare frame leaned against the doorway, admiring his chiseled features and large, thick shaft still hardened, red, and waiting for her. She bit her lip and hurried toward him, hopping to straddle his middle where he lay, still cuffed to her large headboard.

"Wow, he was so patient, waiting for me," she grabbed him and sent his manhood inside of her quickly, without warning. The pair letting loud moans rumble through them as she road out her fast approaching orgasm.

He felt her clenching around him and the pleasure coiled within him, her long nails digging into his chest, slowly breaking skin. He felt euphoria washing over him as he gave her control entirely, slowly falling apart beneath her.

"Please, may I, please-" he groaned quietly as he looked into her eyes, searching her with a needy stare.

"Cum in me, darling, fill me up." She moved in a grinding slow motion against him as she felt his hot ribbons spilling inside of her. His moan ripping through him as she reached her climax along side his. Their eyes screw shut as they meet their pinnacle. His hands still bound above his head as she writhed, her nails releasing from his skin as she falls on top of him.

She maneuvers to hover above him, pressing her lips into his with a small whimper. She stood and skipped to get the key, quickly turning to unlock his wrists with a bite on her bottom lip.

"You're one hundred percent forgiven, but you, my sweet man, have let me open a new can of worms." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, holding the bare petite pale frame against him, "I wouldn't mind that can being opened again. My tiny powerful, Queen."

The heat rose in her as she admired his bare body against her. He sat up and held her in his lap.

She nestles into him, "I have one meeting today then I'm up for whatever you have in mind." She nestled her face into the crook of his neck, pressing kisses into his skin. 

"Who are you meeting?" He pulled away and looked her over, "Stark, I need to talk trial and Rumlow," she stated matter-of-factly and looked him over, noticing his weary face.

"I know you don't love it, but he can help me right now and I need him." She runs her hands through his hair. He hated not being enough, not being able to protect her and keep her safe from whatever was coming.

"Come with me, get work done, maybe bend me over your desk after?" She teased as she climbed off of him to skip toward the bathroom. He watched as she cleaned herself off with a goofy grin on his face, "how are you mine?"

She turned and tossed the washcloth in the bin and walked toward him, "you, sir, are beautifully persistent and absolutely gorgeous inside and out. I was yours before I even knew it," she kissed him and walked toward her closet on the other side of the room.

"What would you like to do today?" She smirked as she pulled at a few hangers from her closet.

"Dinner date and drinks, is that alright? Sam's friend also has a party he invited us to." He spoke softly as he turned to pull on his boxers. She smiled at the thought of him giving himself to her. She nodded, getting dressed as he watched with an intent stare.

James went home shortly after she started getting ready. He needed to shower and change, insisting he would meet her at BBR tower in an hour for their date that afternoon.

She looked at herself in the mirror as she checked the time, her little black leather skirt hugged her hips perfectly. She tossed her coiled mess of curls over her shoulder while she fixed her small black sheer tank top. Checking the weather as she slipped into her pearl jemmed blocky heels. She slipped into her grey sweater blazer, knowing she will be cold as spon as she leaves, and grabbed her black shaped bag on her way out the door.

Making her way to see Peter at the coffee shop after hopping off the subway. She hasn't been able to shake the feeling of being watched as she made her way to work; she just told herself it was because she finally started to believe what Nat and James tell her about the effect she has on people. With her caramel iced coffee in hand, she scurried into the elevator. Poppy takes a few deep breathes as she looked herself over in the mirrored elevator.

"You're a Queen Poppy, act like one," she hummed as the lift dinged at floor 59. Running her hands down her short leather skirt, she walked to her office, spotting Tony in her favorite green and white egg chair with a snarky grin.

"Hello, my darling daughter!" He beamed, standing quickly from the silly chair as she tossed her bag on the table near the door.
"Stark, thanks for coming," she slipped from her sweater, shaking her bare arms before sitting into her large leather chair.

"I think it's time we chat," she pulled herself up to her desk and motioned for him to sit across from her.
"Alright, I've been saying that for months but...glad to hear you're finally on board."

Then Poppy did what she was dreading, she laid out her truth for her father. Explaining how the Rumlow situation has unfolded and now her learning he may be dangerous before going to trial. Tony watched the way she spoke with such passion about the way her past months have unraveled. After letting him know about her fears she looked into her father's chocolate eyes and let out a breath.

"I need your help, I think I'm in over my head and I really don't want to go back to prison over some asshat that deserved to get his ass kicked." She ran her hands through her hair as Tony sat forward and scooted his chair toward her desk.

"I'm sorry everything has gotten so tangled, but when I said I'm here, I meant it. Let me help you, I can definitely help with the court, my daughter definitely won't serve another day behind bars." He winked at her as she chuckled and pushed her anxiety away.

"I may not be your favorite person, but I want you to experience a beautiful life, Poppy. If I knew you existed, I would have made sure you knew that a long time ago." She watched the way the words flowed from him, she could sense how genuine he was, like he was saddened to his core that he missed out.

She locked eyes with him, "thanks, Tony. Let's start with court."

He nodded and reached his hand out, "I will be here however you need me, Poppy. You tell me and I'm there."

She let a genuine smile cross her lips, shaking his hand, "thanks Stark."

The two were sitting back in her black office loveseat, talking about her mother when James rushed into her office with a worried scowl. His gaze immediately locking with Stark for a moment before softening at the sight of Poppy next to him on the couch.

Poppy smirked at the way his chest was rising quickly, "we were just finishing. No need to run a marathon, Darling." She watched the way Tony tensed at her word. She noticed and walked over to James, sliding her hand into his and looking at Tony.

"Thanks Stark, it really is appreciated." Tony smiled down as her and ran his hand down her arm.
"Of course, flower, anything," he smiled and then looked at James with a small nod, putting his and out for her boyfriend to shake.

She looked between them as they shook hands, both brooding and looking through one another before their hands separated. Tony walked toward the door, "call me kiddo, always here for you."

She smirked and waved him off, "yeah, yeah, until next time Stark."

Then emerald eyes turn to meet his crystal gaze, a honeyed voice falling before him, "now, what?"

She tilted her head and looked him over, his black henley hugging his shoulders perfectly snug, the dark wash jeans around his hips, complimenting his tree trunk legs. Her freckled nose appreciating the scent of cedar and balsam filling her senses.

"Now, I show you a good time, you deserve a good date, and then, I fuck you so hard you forget your name." She bit her lip, "is that a threat or a promise?"

He let out a chuckled groan, "both, baby doll. Both." His lips meeting hers softly, her lips letting out a hum.

"I love you James." She peppered kisses down his jawline and neck. He hummed at the feeling, "I love you, Poppy. I'll prove it to you everyday."

She giggled, "now that, better be a promise."

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and led her to the elevator. "I have a surprise," he proudly smiled down at her. "James, what have I said about surprises?"

Her eyes narrowed, brows pressed together, he chuckled and his rose covered hand slid to her bottom, giving her right cheek a squeeze. "Little doll, you may have to get used to me treating you to moments like this." He pulled her into the elevator, clicking the up button.

"The roof? James?" He trotted ahead in a run to open the door and as her eyes focused on the roof, she is met with a beautiful picnic unlike any she'd seen.

"You didn't," she beamed and hurried her pace to see the large knit blanket in biege and white across the patio under the awning. There was a small garden that looked fairly new and well tended.

"Since when is there a garden up here, darling?" She looked around at the small blooms around the cedar gazebo.

A pink hue tinted his fair cheeks, she looked at him with a smirk as he spoke, "since I fell inlove with a girl named Poppy that enjoys flowers."

The way she smirked, tucking her hair behind her shoulder, and her cheeks dimpled made his mind manic with emotion. "Come on then," he grabbed her hand and led her to the table, "I ordered one of your favorites and there's wine."

Her eyes widen as she sits right next to him, leaning herself into his side as she lifted the bowl of fettuccine Alfredo. "You always know just how to make my day," she beamed as she took a large bite.

"Just you wait baby doll." He smiled down at her, watching her chew. The tension was beautifully delicious as the pair ate and enjoyed the view.

Poppy was finishing her last bite as he watched her, he quietly asked, "are you nervous for court? Seeing Rumlow?"

She tucked her hands under her bottom, tucking her feet under herself as she nodded, "I am more nervous about court than that twathole, Stark thinks it'll all be fine and I think I believe him."

He chuckles and nods as he finished his food and the last sip of wine.

"Y'know, I gotta hand it to you, baby," he leaned back on his hands and looked her over as she wiggled closer to him.
"What?" She asked in her thick accent.

"You told me that loving you would be like playing with fire, you promised chaos, and my love, you've delivered." She looked down shyly as he lifted her gaze with two fingers on her chin, "it was your smile, y'know?"

Her dark blonde brows pinched together, "what do you mean?"
He smiled as his thumb ran down her cheek gently, "the day we met, it was your smile that dared me to fall for you."

She climbed up on his lap, straddling him as the autumn breeze flows over their skin. "I dare you to never stop falling," she spoke in a challenging tone. He pressed his lips into hers, eyes screwing shut as his arms wrap her up, holding her against him. As their lips separate, their foreheads press together and their eyes focus on eachother.

"Poppy, I don't think I could."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.4K 36
Bucky hasn't been able to make many of his own choices. Now he has to make the ultimate choice. The woman who saved him or the man who captured his h...
265K 6.1K 62
โ€ข James leaned in to her ear "you're trouble Celeste Song" he pulled back and looked at her dead in the eye. She picked up her glass and took a sip...
65.7K 1.6K 25
โ–ถ๏ธŽ๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•... ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•... ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๏ฟฝ...
36.6K 1K 32
Love, love , love. What is love to James Barnes? Absolutely nothing. In a Mafia war, a girl becomes his partner. Girl that will change his aspect for...