ten.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Fluttering sea green eyes focus ahead as the light floods into her sage green bedroom. A dainty hand bunches the fluffy white comforter, as her mind wanders to the evening before and she is flooded with the arousing realization of his mouth against her sex. A muffled moan leaves her lips as she remembers the feeling of it, she stands and stretches as she scurried towards the kitchen.

She turned on the coffee to be met with a sight she never would have imagined. Raven hair loosely hanging over the edge of her favorite possession, the vintage orange couch. His shirt on the side table and his tattood torso on full display as he's fast asleep across the large sofa.

Small barefeet patter across the hardwood to peak at part of him she thought about for the week she'd known him. Curious eyes gaze over the incredibly detailed artworks filling much of his skin, the dark ink a contrast to his fair skin. Mostly earthy imagery with animals and vines, pieces of musical symbolism and instruments all throughout. As she admired his chiseled features she bit her lip, his pink lips humming in his sleep as she traced him with sea green eyes.

She ran her tongue along her lips as she walked back to the kitchen, fetching two mugs and filling them with a dark brew she loved and a sprinkle of sugar. She added a fair amount if her favorite caramel drizzle to hers.

She scurried to sit on the coffee table, placing his cup next to her as she crossed her legs and lifted her mug to her lips. With a tilted stare she sipped, watching him stir awake under her gaze. She studied the intricacies of the artwork that was bound to his skin. The intention behind the dark imagery was nearly entrancing, noticing a few hidden words throughout the dark shading; longing, daybreak, seventeen were a few. His crystal stare fluttered to meet her eyes, a smile feathering his lips.

"What an amazing sight to wake up to," he croaked before cleared his throat.
She held out a mug and they spent the first few minutes of the day looking over their mugs at the other.

"I'm cooking breakfast," she broke the silence, putting her hands on her knees and pushed herself up. She smirked to herself at his large inhale, hurrying to pull out bowls and ingredients.

"What're you making, beautiful?" He lifted his mug and followed her slowly, dressed in last night's pants and perfectly inked skin. She tilted her stare to the right for a moment, admiring the sight of him and snapped to look at the ingredients.

"Seriously, intense question for you Barnes," she leaned on the counter and narrowed her stare. She attempted to hide her smirk as his face flooded with nerves.

"Pancakes or waffles?" She smiled and wiggled her nose as she started to mix her batter together by memory.

He chuckled, "waffles. Always waffles." He nodded as she clapped, "correct answer," pulling out a waffle maker.