My Big Mistake [ JayWon ]

By xvrmayls

Jungwon shows up on a blind date to scare away her brother's friend prospective suitor. However, things go aw... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17.1

8

304 19 5
By xvrmayls

Bidding their goodbyes with the others as Jungwon rode Jay's car again on the way home. The ride home was fast and quick as the picnic area was a closeby place to his and Jeongin's apartment. 

As soon as the picnic ended, Jay dropped Jungwon off to his apartment. Jeongin who was home early, with their grandma, has invited Jay to join them for dinner.

Jungwon was adamant to letting Jay in their apartment, It's just.. Jungwon thinks he just met him, and that he just finds himself flustered around the black haired and he doesn't want to be obvious to his grandma and his hyung. "You young man, come on hurry up and eat with us" 

But his grandma insisted Jay to eat before leaving, which left them both with no choice. "Ah, Uh - Uh no, Jungwonnie, don't let your guess go home without getting to taste my cooking!" His grandma scolded him.

"Thank you for inviting me over" Jay stated, scratching his nape, as soon as he steps in inside Jungwon's and Jeongin's apartment. 

"Oh dear no, My Jungwonnie's friends are always welcome here.. Whoever are dear to my grandson's are also dear to me okay?" Jungwon's grandmother replied, placing the cooked meals she prepared for them, flashing a warm smile to Jay showing off a dimpled smile.. 

"I think I know now, where Jungwon got his pretty dimpled smile" Jay muttered, Jungwon's grandma giggled, lightly hitting the younger. "Oh dear goodness am this old yet giddy at compliments. But yes, these two got their pretty dimples from their pretty grandma" 

Jungwon was blushing mad while while slurping on the hot jajjangmyeon their grandma cooked for them

Jeongin on the other hand was grinning ear to ear at Jungwon. He is of course supportive of his brother, However, Jeongin still does not know how they actually met, he just assumed they met at the after party after the race. Though Jungwon has not exactly told him yet, he sure is aware of the whereabouts of his brother. He did also caught him smiling to himself the other day.

"Enjoy your meals, hm" Jungwon's grandma said as she walks back to the door of their apartment. "Oh? grandma wouldn't join us to eat?" Jungwon asked concerned.

"I already ate wonnie, don't worry. I am to head back down. Grandma is tired okay? You boys eat well" She patted their heads as the three smiled at her. "Mhm, we'll make sure to finish up your yummy cooking grandma~!" Jay said, bidding her as Jeongin had guided her back down, which leaves Jungwon and Jay alone.

"Your grandma is sweet, She looks after you both so much" Jay began, taking a sip of the soup of the jampong she made for them.

Smiling, Jungwon nodded "She's looked after me and Jeongin hyung since we're kids"

After finishing their supper. Jungwon headed to his room, excusing himself changing into his comfortable clothes.

Jeongin who had invited Seungmin, Sunoo and Hyunjin who are next door are now at the living room.

"I heard you caused a commotion at the University huh? Famous Park Jongseong, came in his Chevrolet Camaro picking up a Student, is he possibly Jay's girlfriend? date?" Jeongin said reading the news header on the page of their university.

Chuckling, "Rumors spread fast eh?" Jay rubbed the back of his neck.

Jeongin had showed him his phone. Seungmin, who came with Hyunjin and Sunoo who are now chilling at Jeongin's living room chuckled.

"Wow, I'm guessing your brother would be under the spotlight for days.." Seungmin started

"Hyung! you should've been there and witnessed everything! Sungchan and Jay hyung is holding each of Jungwon's hand!" Sunoo said squealing.

Jeongin shakes his head "Can't believe my brother is popular to hot boys" he commented,

All 5 of them laughing, while Jay scratches his nape. "Do you like my brother?" Jeongin bluntly asked. Jay was caught off guard at the blunt question. He definitely wasn't expecting Jungwon's brother to ask him that.

Hyunjin was laughing, nudging Jay's arms.

Right exactly as Jay was supposed to answer. "Who likes who?" Jungwon asked, with a towel draped over his head.

He's fresh from the shower, Wearing an oversized shirt and a shorts.

"No one" Jeongin, Seungmin, Sunoo and Hyunjin said in sync. Which had Jungwon's brows to furrow.

"...Okay?"

"Yah Jungwonnie, I heard Sungchan bought you curry, and he got late for that?" Seungmin suddenly asked.

Jungwon's eyes immediately shots to Sunoo, who showed a peace sign, right away.

"He did?" Jeongin asked, Jungwon nodded rubbing the back of his neck.

"Is that Jungwon's favourite food?" Jay butted in asking. Jeongin nodded to him. 'No wonder he asked me to cook it for him the last time'  Jay thought.

"Yet, Jungwon doesn't believe me that Sungchan likes him!"

"That's because we've been friends for quite awhile okayyy" Stomping his feet as he flops down the couch as he sat with them.

"Yeah sure... 'friends' " Hyunjin said, rolling his eyes. "Yah! Why are you guys teaming up to annoy me!" Jungwon whined, They bursted into laughter.

"Oh right! Jay! How did you know Sungchan?" Sunoo asked, changing the topic. 

"Ah I was able to meet them back then during the ENKZ vs HYBE Academy's Rugby game. "That's right, you were able to beat our Varsities at the time, didn't you?" Jeongin asked, Jay nodded as Jungwon then again got up to get himself a glass of water from the kitchen.

Jay then had excused himself to the bathroom, While the others are bickering and talking. Jungwon's phone rang, as Sunoo saw the caller's ID name.

Sungchannie Hyung :)

Jay had gotten out of the bathroom, when sunoo yelled at Jungwon.

"Yah! Jungwon, your sungchannie hyung is calling"

Jungwon was at the kitchen chugging water at a glass before running to Sunoo.

Jungwon had picked it up. Running to his room as he answers the call

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jungwon.. Sorry If I called at this hour, I just wanted to make sure you're home safe and sound"

Jungwon was confused, why would he want to know that, beside Jungwon is with his friends and Jay. It's not like Jay is a bad guy too? He's done nothing but take care of Jungwon actually.

"Am fine, hyung am actually already at home"

"Really? that's great, thank goodness.. Are you free tomorrow, I got something to tell you..."

"Jungwonnie.." Someone from the other line had called Jungwon..

'Huh? who's that?' Sungchan thought.

"Yeah? What is it, Yah! Jay hyung get out of my rooommm!" Jungwon's inaudible yell was heard.

"Jeongin hyung! Take Jay out of hereeee!" Jeongin and Sunoo's laugh were soon heard at the phone.

'Jay again?' he sighed 'what is he doing there-?'

"Jungwon? You still here?" Sungchan asked concerned. 'Tf is he doing there?!'

"Yeah, hyung wait--" *toot toot*

The phone call abruptly ended. Sungchan sighed, 'I guess I'll shoot my shot tomorrow' He thought, sighing for the umpteenth time today.

"Yah Jay hyunggg! No nooo-! Don't look at my paintings, they're embarrassing." Jungwon covers his painting as he stands infront of it. Preventing Jay from getting any closer to it.

Yes, he likes art yet he never really showed anyone about it. Excepts his friends maybe and his hyung. "What? it looked nice, let me see it"

With a sigh the younger flops down his bed letting the black haired scan his artworks. "They're pretty... Why are you so shy about this?" Jay asked, sitting beside him.

"I just.. I don't really go about and tell everyone I do art"

the brunette stated, shrugging. "It's really beautiful, Jungwon. I meant it.." Jay said, with utmost sincerity in his voice.

Jungwon flashes a smile, cheeks flushed in a shade of pink.

Jungwon then scans Jay's face; sharp jaw, small heart shaped lips, smooth skin. 'He is indeed handsome, no wonder why a lot of girls and boys like him..' Jungwon thought.

It is his first time, being this close at the older, first time seeing the older up close. Suddenly, as if on cue the atmosphere changed. It's like, as if everything just felt hot.

Jungwon's boba eyes is piercing Jay's eyes, his gaze slowly trailing from the black haired sparkly eyes to his lips.

Jay, is no different, Mirroring the Younger's movements as he followed Jungwon's gaze. Licking his lips in the process, while his eyes are glued at Jungwon's soft plump lips.

Suddenly having the urge to feel the latter's lips on his.

Slowly, the two are almost just an inch apart, their breathes fanning to each other.

Before they could even feel each others lips, Sunoo came barging in his room. "Jungwon!!" The two moved immediately apart.

Jungwon breathed out, a breath he didn't know he was holding in.

'What the fck are you thinking! Yang jungwon!!!' Jungwon's cheeks are burning red, as his heart hammers on his chest.

Jay on the other hand, is nibbling on his lips, 'Am I attracted to him? It's probably just it, right? I am attracted to him. That's all Jongseong. STOP IT YOU STUPID HEART!!' Jay thought.

Sunoo was unaware of their situation as he blinks "Jeongin hyung is calling you..."

"O-oh, is he?" Jungwon immediately got up, running out of his room "What happened to him?" Sunoo asked, pointing at Jungwon.

Jay just chuckled, shrugging.

It was already 11PM when Seungmin, Hyunjin, Sunoo and Even Jay had decided to go home. After that almost-first-kiss of Jungwon's and Jay. The latter was avoiding looking at Jay's way.

He still talked to him, so is jay. They just decided to act like nothing had happened. They even had bickered after Jeongin told Jungwon to walk him to where his car is parked.

Which Jungwon did in the end, they didn't speak on the way their, the atmosphere is quite thick. Both wanting to start up a conversation, yet neither of them what's the right word to utter.

"We're here..." Jay stated, shortly reaching to his car. Which was parked across their apartment.

"Sorry if my grandma had to force you to stay over for dinner.. Your plans must've---"

Chuckling as Jay shook his head "Yah, It was fine.. Besides Grandma's jampong and jajjangmyeon is really good" Jay stated.

"I'll guess I'll see you soon then..?" Jungwon said, scratching his nape. "So there's a soon?" Jay asked teasing the younger. Jungwon flushed a shade of pink "Ah! don't misunderstand! I just feel that we'd see each other a lot b-because of our friends, you know..." Jungwon panicked as he explained.

Nodding his head as he laughs, Jay then got in his car. "Delia says goodbye" Jay said, Jungwon giggled, finally glancing at him as he waves his hand. Watching jay drove away before heading back inside.

Tuesday had come by quickly. This time, Jay was out of sight.

Sungchan on the other hand kept trying to get to Jungwon, but the latter was just out of sight. Jungwon was often at the library or with his friends. It's not that he's avoiding him, it's just that.. maybe a certain black haired is wandering in his mind.

On the last period of his class, their professor had called them to stay for five more minutes for a special announcement.

"Okay class, settle down. I know It's supposedly your time to go head home, But I wouldn't take long, unless you guys won't settle down and i'll take more of your time." Their professor had yelled.

Everyone had sat down. "Okay, so for Four days we'll be having a camping with the other older years. This is completely optional, But for all Scholars this is a must Join extracurricular activity for you, if you have questions you guys can find me by the faculty."

Jungwon himself is a scholar of ENKZ University along with his Jeongin hyung.

The students are all chatty and loud as they asked whether their friends are to attend the said camp. Niki who was in the same class as jungwon, tapped him from behind, "Jungwon hyung, you're coming right?"

Jungwon nodded his head as he nibbles at the end of his pen, thinking how would the four day camping trip would go. "Mhm, will you?" Jungwon asked back which Niki nodded his head as a response.

after the announcement, they're class was dismissed. They waited for Sunoo and Jeongin before heading to Heeseung's house.  Jungwon, Ni-ki, Sunoo, along with Jeongin and Seungmin and Heeseung himself are at Felix's and Heeseung's house. Which is near their University.

"Are you going at the camp?" Jungwon asked Sunoo.

Sunoo nodded his head "Yes because Ni-ki is going!" Sunoo giggled. Jungwon rolls his eyes, cringing at the two couple beside him.

Felix had come to them handing them snacks.

"What about you Lix hyung?" Sunoo asked.

"Oh me and the whole SKZ Gang is going, right guys?" He informed, then glancing at both Jeongin and Seungmin who are both busy playing overwatch on Yongbok's PC. "What about you guys? Are you all going?" He asked all four of them.

Heeseung, Sunoo, Ni-ki and Jungwon nodded as response as the four began eating the snacks felix just handed. 

"We'll be going tomorrow though. I still haven't unformed Kun hyung that I might not be able to go to work for two days because of the camp" Jungwon said frowning.

"You should inform him already" Heeseung stated. "I'm sure he'll understand."

"Yes, the earlier the better. Also, You guys should head home early, I can't cater you guys later today, as I'll be packing my stuffs for the camping, You too!" Felix said Motioning at them all then to Heeseung "You always woke up late, so better make sure to pack up early later okay!" Felix scolded his younger brother who only chuckled and nodded his head.

"Right.. I probably have to go, I still need to prepare and ask Kun hyung" jungwon said, sighing. Jeongin and Seungmin had later joined them after the game. 

"You've been sighing for like the umpteenth time now, What's up?" Ni-ki asked.

Jungwon frowned. "Nothing just got a lot in my mind"

"What is it?" Jeongin asked concerned. Jungwon only shook his head, unsure as to why was he really feeling this way. Maybe mostly with Jay running around his head. But knowing Jungwon he's probably shoving those thoughts off like that.

"Lix hyung, Heeseung Hyung. Thank you for having us here. I'll head first, I still need to prepare" Jungwon said, getting up as he bid his goodbye. Ni-ki, Sunoo, Jeongin and Seungmin also did bid their goodbyes and headed home.

"See you guys at the camp~!" Jeongin bid his good bye to both felix and heeseung as the four walks home. Jeongin and Seungmin are walking ahead of them. While Sunoo, knowing his friend, decided to walk with Jungwon. 

"Yang Jungwon! I know you... I can see through you, What's up?" Sunoo asked, nudging the latter as he walks home with him. "What's bothering you?" He added.

"More like... who's bothering me?" Jungwon corrected. Sunoo was immediately taken a back.

"Oh? Who is? Sungchan? Do you like him? He's been looking for you since awhile ago" Sunoo asked.

Shaking his head as he frowns. "Sungchan hyung? What no! Where'd he come from?" Jungwon sighs. "And why is he looking for me?" Jungwon asked confused.

"OhHhHHhHHh! Jay then..."

"Right last night I saw you blushing really red." Sunoo mentioned. Just the thought of last night had Jungwon a blushing mess, once more.

"See! you're blushing again! Just the mention of his name makes you blush!" Sunoo yelled, pointing at his cheeks. Jungwon covering his cheeks whined as he tries to walk ahead Sunoo. 

Niki who was watching the scene unfolds laughs as he teases Jungwon along with his boyfriend.

"Who is blushing from who?" Sungchan who appeared out of nowhere asked. Draping his arm on Jungwon's shoulder.

The brunette, was surprised that he jumps from his place. Yelling. Surprising Sunoo on the process. The poor boy had stumbled falling down, tripping on Sunoo's foot as both boys fell.

"Oh, yah.. Mian.." He sheepishly smile, Helping both boys to get up.

"Where did you appear?" Sunoo asked, clasping his hands over his chest. Still surprised. Niki had helped Sunoo up as he pats the dust off his boyfriend. "Sungchan hyung hi!" 

Jungwon nodded "Yeah, when did you arrive here? How did you found us?" The brunette added.

"Woah woah, slow down with questions. I have been looking for you, since awhile back at the school" Sungchan stated. "Are you free? Come let's get your favourite curr--"

"Ahhh noo, I can't today." Jungwon immediately shakes his head removing Sungchan's arm off his shoulder. "I need to prepare for the camping tomorrow"

"Oh? You're going? I am too!" Sungchan lied, he did not planned to go, but seems like Jungwon changed his mind. "Oh? you too?" Sunoo asked. Sungchan nodded.

"Yeah!"

"I thought you said you wouldn't go!" Sunoo exposed, as he and Sungchan are both taking the same course in 2nd year. "I am! I would go! I already wanted to since then-"

Jungwon only chuckled as he shakes his head. 

"Alright, see you guys." Jungwon said shortly arriving at his house. "See you later sunoo hyung!" "Bye sungchan hyung!" He said rushing to his house.

Sungchan could only sigh, wanting to talk to Jungwon more. Sunoo who is still with him side eyes him. Rolling his eyes as he bids his boyfriend niki, goodbye. 

a/n: another story with almost 2900+ words.

this ain't as long as the previous ones but it surely is.

what's your feedback about this chapter?

What do you think is Sungchan's intention to Jungwon? Why does he want to talk to Jungwon?

Where is Jay?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 485 13
"Then who?" "You." OR -after getting rejected by his crush, Jungwon starts his journey to find the perfect boyfriend, with his best friend, Jake.
47.3K 2.1K 30
Jay and Jungwon like each other, but Jungwon wishes he didn't like Jay bc he knows something that Jay doesn't know, he doesn't want to hurt Jay. But...
7.9K 158 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...
20.3K 737 15
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ 𝘚𝘪𝘮 𝘑𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘶𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘯𝘩𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘯 ( 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘨...