SUDDEN MARRIAGE

_setirwijom द्वारा

💍 - Wherein, Donghyuck just woke up one day and found out he got married to his ex-suitor, Mark Lee. TRIGGER... अधिक

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Fourty
Fourty one
Fourty two
Fourty three
Fourty four
Fourty five
Fourty six
Fourty seven
Fourty eight
Fourty nine
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five

Fifty

1.7K 85 31
_setirwijom द्वारा

Starting with toys, Minhyuck has never stopped pointing what he wants. If I was alone, I'd probably buy all of those but Sarang, who sounds more mature that me, always stops me.

"Papa… Daddy said we shouldn't buy things that aren't useful." She hums.

"But toys are useful!" I argue with her.

"Agugugugugu? Pu… Mwiwk, papa…" Channie said softly.

"I'll give you milk, hmm? Papa will search for place to rest."

I never knew it was this exhausting to bring kids to the mall. I'm just so grateful for Sarang because she is helping me with almost everything, most specially in taking care of her brothers.

"Minhyuck… Stop playing around please? You might break something!" His noona scolded him and pull him to her side. Gladly, he listened.

"Papa, daddy also told me if we can pass by the hospital for Channie's vitamins and regular check-up?"

"Uh, yes, bub. Daddy asked me for it earlier." I smile and push the baby cart forward.

"Uncle… guard… Can you help me carry Minhyuck? I'm worried he'll get lost."

The guards—five of them, which the overprotective Mark gave us, looked at Sarang, then grabbed Minhyuck from the floor.

"Of course…" The guard, who saw Channie that day, smiled.

"Noona! I'm not a baby anymore! Put me down uncle!"

"Noona said she's worried for you. Can you just hold my hand, then?" He uttered.

"I promise I won't be bad. I just want to walk uncle." Cutely, he pouted. Damn, what's wrong with this. Why can I see myself in him?

"Papa, I think this is a good place."

"Should we feed him here, then?" I answer. Sarang nodded lightly and sat on the free large bench and I followed her.

We spent some time checking on Channie and making sure he's well fed before we entered a kid's fastfood. This time it was Sarang who kept on pointing on things and I know money wouldn't be a waste for food so I bought everything that she wants, along with Minhyuck's.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full." I laugh happily when I heard Sarang ask me for water with food filling her cheeks.

"I swaid…" She munched cutely. "Thank you for the foods, papa. I wuv you…"

"Hmm. Love you."

"Thank you, papa…" Minhyuck giggled as well. "My favorite is chicken!"

"Me, too!"

It's the first time that they agreed on something and it's making me so happy. When the guards finished eating with us, they instantly guarded the whole restaurant while the remaining one is probably updating Mark about our whereabouts.

"Where are we after this, papa?" Minhyuck asks kindly.

"For Channie's regular check-up. I'm gonna have you both checked up too."

Minhyuck's eyes glimmered. Tears triggering on each side of his eyes. "Does it hurt?"

"No, it doesn't." I chuckle. "The doctor will check you. They will look at your weight, your height, your teeth. Typically just your body bub, you don't need to worry."

"It doesn't hurt noona?"

"When papa says it doesn't, then it doesn't." Sarang says. "It's like what mama does to us Minhyuck."

"Oh…" His lips were tugged into a wide grin again. Rapidly, he wiped his lips and lent a hand for me to hold it. "Let's go, papa."

I haven't even taken a bite yet because I was busy taking care of them all throughout lunch but I don't mind. I'm pretty sure they'll be bored if they'd wait for me to finish so I guess going now would be beneficial for them.

The things that we bought were already sent to the car so we didn't have a hard time carrying them. I'm also grateful for these guards that Mark sent us, I also didn't have a hard time looking out for the kids—if they ran around or if they suddenly got lost.

"How far is the hospital, papa?" Minhyuck asks inside the car, while I was changing Channie's diaper.

"Just ten minutes from here, bub."

"Papa…" Sarang tugged me. "Papa, if I were to buy that big building, how much would it cost me?"

I look at her in disbelief. She looked at me innocently though and waited for me to answer.

"Why?"

"I wanna be rich." She says. "I will buy everything for Taemin, Yeri, Irene, Jisung oppa, Chenle oppa, Daddy, Papa, Minhyuck, Channie, Mama, Uncle Johnny—"

"That's a long list." The guard who was driving chimed in and I do agree with him.

"Why would you need to be rich? Daddy is already rich."

"Daddy is wich?!" Minhyuck gasped after looking out on the window. His small eyes widened, then.

"Rich not witch Minhyuck…" Sarang huffed.

"That's what I said."

God, these adorable kids. I wouldn't even wonder why I love them both so much.

"You wanna ask daddy when we get home?"

"Sir, how about we visit him after the kid's check-up?"

"That's a good idea too!" I grin widely at the driver.

"Okay, kids…" He announced. "We're here."

"That's a hospital, papa? Wow!" Minhyuck gasped.

"You haven't seen a hospital before?"

"Nope." My daughter puffed her cheeks. "The doctors comes once a month in the adoption centre and he checks us. We don't go to the hospital anymore, papa."

"I wouldn't want you to because I don't want any of you to get sick." I kiss her forehead lightly. "Let's go, bub?"

"Of course papa. Minhyuck, hold my hand and don't let go, okay?" Sarang smiled widely to her brother. "Papa, hold my hand, too."

"Of course, baby." I giggled, then slowly with the help of the guard, I lift up the baby and put him on his crib.

"Should we come inside sir?" He asked but I shook my head.

"We're gonna be fine. Besides, I'm gonna need some time with my kids alone. I'll call you when we need something."

"Please do sir. We'll guard your way and wait out the pediatrician's door."

I know Mark would hire the most meticulous guard there is. He's so overprotective!

But then it led me to the idea of what would happen if I brought him with us. I mean we could've been livelier now. But then again, he's working because he has to. And I promised myself not to make him choose over us again. That's one thing I learned from this marriage.

With an encouraged heart, we walk towards the aisle of the hospital, hoping none of my kids would actually have health problems.

💍

"Congratulations! Minhyuck is cleared. He's healthy but it would he advisable if he adds some weight. Not that he's malnourished but he's close to being one if we don't add a few kilos in the next weeks."

"I understand." I smile. "How about my daughter?"

"She's with my wife—a pediatrician also. I just figured out she might be uncomfortable with a man holding her, so I gave her to my wife."

"Thank you, doc." I didn't thought thoroughly about that. "That was so thoughtful of you."

"No worries. I have a daughter whose of her age. She doesn't like being touched without consent, especially by men."

I should take good note of that.

"Should we check our baby Lee Haechan, then?" He smiled genuinely after giving Minhyuck a big lollipop.

There was a side of the room wherein children gets to play and so he immediately went there while sucking his sweet lollipop. His food made my stomach grumble, then I remembered I haven't ate anything since lunch.

"Lee Haechan sounds so familiar."

"Oh, he's actually been here. He got so sick a few weeks ago—"

"Ah! Mark Lee! He was the one who brought him here right?" He anticipated for my response with a wide grin on his face. "How is he? Are you his husband?"

"I am." I gulp.

"I heard you didn't came home after knowing this child? Have you finally cleared the air?" He continues the conversation while checking Channie.

"We actually decided to keep him as ours, not just his." I utter. But then confusion was plastered on his face the moment I said that.

"What do you mean his?"

My heart races for genuine confusion as I fake a laugh. "H-His. Channie is Mark's—"

"Oh, he didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"This kid isn't his." My stomach felt like it was tied up when he answered those exact words. "They checked their DNA three or two weeks ago, I think? They don't match. And also, Mark can't conceive, right?"

"W-What?" My whole body trembled in fear of his words. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"O-Oh…" His voice dwindled and he looked scared. I think he got the idea that he already shared too much and now I won't let him go until I know everything.

Fuck! What the hell is this?

"I… t-thought he told you? I-I thought he wouldn't… hide it from you?"

"L-Let me get this straight," My body shaked in anger. "Mark can't conceive. He can't… fucking conceive?!"

"H-He went for a check up a two weeks ago with Haechan and after having himself checked up as well," He continues to search for words, he even stumbled and stuttered. "He told me that he was infertile. He even cried."

Oh my god…

"Sir, are you okay?"

I was already crouching on the floor when he reached me. I looked at the four corners of this room in disbelief and I don't want to believe what I just heard.

Now it all clicked.

"Sir… I didn't mean to intrude—"

"You already fucking did!" I yell, which made both Minhyuck and Channie flinch. I'm sorry, I just can't contain myself right now.

"Fuck…" I place my palms over my hair to tug it with all my might. Then I started packing up my things and pull Minhyuck and Haechan with me.

"S-Sir, I'm sorry—"

"I'll have Channie checked up next time." I hiss. "We have to go home, right now. Sarang! Sarang!"

"P-Papa…" She appeared right behind the door, instantly after I called her. She looks scared but I am more invested in my own emotions right now that I don't care.

"Let's go home."

"B-But… the building—"

I cut her off. "We have to go home. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes, papa…" Her lips trembled and I fucking felt bad. God, why am I so hot-headed for my kids? They did not do anything wrong!

I bite on my lip and collapse on the bench right out of the pediatrician's office..

"P-Papa?"

"Bub, come here." I pat my side and then she sat beside me. Genuinely, I hugged her tight and kiss her cheeks softly. "I'm sorry, my angel. Papa didn't mean to shout at you. Papa is mad at the moment but I know that doesn't mean I should get mad at you too. I'm sorry, Sarang. Am I forgiven?"

"Papa, it's okay. But why are you like this?"

"This," I sigh and suppress my tears, before smiling as if all I feel inside me are joy. "Is between papa and daddy. I'll let you know when you're old enough, hmm?"

"Papa, are you mad at Minhyuck?" My sweet Minhyuck had his eyes glimmering.

"No." I huff. "Not at all. I'm sorry kids. Papa is so sorry."

"Let's go home now, papa?" Sarang whispered in my ears after kissing me softly.

"I wuv you, papa."

"P-Pa… Mwiwk. Agugugu…"

Fuck, heavens. These are our kids. Not mine anymore but Mark and mine. They're ours and I don't want them to be the reason why we should break-up. Not Channie, nor Minhyuck nor Sarang.

"Papa and daddy needs to talk as soon as possible, Minhyuck. So let's go home now, hm?" Sarang says.

We do, Mark. We do have a lot to talk about and I'm dying to ask you these.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

43K 1.9K 20
- Wherein, Donghyuck has to attend college away from hometown to move on from Jeno, and Mark happened to be there.
TAUGHT _setirwijom द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

76.6K 3.9K 40
📚 - Wherein, Mark had to tutor Lee Donghyuck but the younger was pretty persistent on something else aside from the science fair. TRIGGER WARNING: •...
453K 19.1K 51
𝙣𝙖 𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 "Daddy!" "I'm not your dad!" Where Lee Haneul wakes up and becomes a mom.
459K 19.6K 30
❝ i thought we were friends? ❞ ❝ me too, until you kissed me. ❞ ━ or where mark and donghyuck become ro...