The Toxic Love (Steve Rogers...

By Marvelpov1019

You just graduated and received your doctorate when Tony have you a job in Stark Industry and the Avengers Co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 50

433 15 7
By Marvelpov1019

In Y/n's mind

When I woke up I was in this strange white room that was barely confusing me about how I even got here and why there isn't anyone there. When I was able to get out of the room I saw a person walking around, so I ran after them trying to reach them to see if they could help but I failed.  I then noticed that there was a handle so I opened it to see another white room but this time it had a big trunk that was cut down.

I got closer to the trunk when I saw that the figure that I was trying to chase down was walking to the tree trunk as well but I couldn't tell who it was. I looked up to see if it was Alex or a figure that my brain created.

"What am I doing here?" I tell them in a whisper.

"Well, you have created a pretty good defense mechanism when it comes to trauma or just emotions that you don't want to deal with. So I was sent or created to think whatever you would like." Alex told me sarcastically

"I don't get it. I haven't gone through trauma since my time with the military," I tell them wondering if I ever suppressed memories and don't want to remember.

"There are some memories from your mother too before you joined your dad at the Compound." They tell me.

I think they noticed that I didn't believe them so they pointed their head to tell me to follow them without saying anything, so that's what I did which now I think was a bad idea. He just disappeared leaving me in a hallway with doors but they didn't have anything from the sound of it. These memories are the good ones that I didn't suppress.

Being my curious self I decided to open one of the doors to see the day that Morgan was born.

Flashback ( 4 years ago)

I got woken up by the ringing of my phone so I reached over for it and saw that my dad was calling but at this point, I hadn't seen what time it was. "Hey, dad, what's up?" I tell him as I'm still groggy but then look at the look on Alex's side of the bed to see it was only 2:03 in the morning. " because it's too early for anything that can wait until morning"

"Well if you want to wait until the morning to meet your baby sister then so be it but I just thought that you wanted to be one of the first to meet her and by the time you wake up and get your ass to the hospital you would be definitely towards the last people she meets," Tony tells me with so much sarcasm that at first, he is lying because he has done that before just to see if I would drop everything to go to the hospital and I do. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

"I will be there in like 20 minutes so don't let anyone carry her or anything because if it isn't you or Pepper Imma start throwing punches," I tell him as I start to head downstairs to get my keys and head out. I then hung up on him when I realized I forgot my wallet upstairs in my room so I ran to go get it so I don't waste any more time.

"Honey, what are you doing up in the middle of the night? Come back to bed, I miss my koala and it doesn't feel the same." Alex tells me in his baby pouty face knowing that I can't resist him.

" I'm going to the hospital to meet dad and Pepper because she went into labor so by the time I get there she will have been born and I want to be one of the first to carry her, I tell him as I try to pull away from him but there is no use because then he decided to get up as well.

When we got there she was only an hour old getting fussy while Pepper and dad were sleeping so I motioned for Alex to be quiet as I head over to where my dad is and take a couple of embarrassing pictures of him. After I was done I went over to where Morgan is to see her for the first time and see how there is a blend between dad and Pepper but with a dash more of dad.

"Have you thought of having any kids one day with the right partner?" Alex asked me but before I could even respond dad spoke up.

"Summer you better not be thinking of getting my daughter pregnant because I will blast you and none of the X-men will help you," Dad said, getting up from his chair and walking over to hug me.

"Tony I wasn't planning anything but thank you for the idea though," Alex tells him jokingly. "I'm joking." says after he sees the look on my dad's face as he raises his hands in the air.

Both Alex and I spend some time with Morgan and dad while Pepper sleeps and get both of them food so dad doesn't have to leave Pepper while he gets them food. Once we all ate we left the hospital to get ready because I have 3 classes to teach and Alex has to go and help Hank with something that I didn't want to ask about.

End of Flashback

After I let the memory play I closed the door and remember that I was super happy that Morgan was born because I knew that I was going to spoil her as she grew up and I would have someone to take care of while Pepper and dad would go out. When they needed me to take care of Morgan they knew to bring her to the Mansion so I could take care of her. She was loved by the older children who wanted to marry her. I go to another white door and I open it to see a memory that now hurts a little.

Flashback

"What if he gets cold feet and decides that I'm too much for him to deal with Nat?" I tell her as I look at myself through the mirror and look at the white dress that I was wearing.

" Believe me that he isn't getting cold feet and doesn't think that because he loves you and has for the past year or probably years and just hides it very well," Nat tells me as she looks over my shoulder.

After that we all got ready and in position, for me to walk down the aisle to get to Alex so we could get married. Dad hooked his arm around mine and asked me "Are you ready or do you want me to tell Happy to start up the getaway car?" He tells me joking knowing that joking about something will help me to calm my nerves.

"No I don't want to use the getaway car dad, but I do have to ask. They aren't here right because if they are, that might just cause a mess that I don't want to deal with today of all days." I look up at him hoping that he says that they aren't her.

"Don't worry honey they are, we told them that we are going on a mission that might take 2 to 4 days depending on how much information we have. Come on just shake those nerves and get ready to be happy with someone that you love." He tells me as the music starts to play for me to start walking down the aisle.

Time Skip

They just announced that it was the first dance between the bride and groom so Alex and I both stood up hand in hand walking towards the center of the dance floor.

"How does it feel to be Mrs. Summer now?" Alex whispers into my ear as we both wait for our song to start to play which is Parallel lines by Keith Urban

"It feels weird hearing you say that but I like it.  Doesn't Y/n Y/l-Summer sound good?" I tell him and he just chuckles.

Both of us just kept making jokes as we danced and when it was over we spent our time talking to guests and with our friends since we both don't have much family. Both of us have one biological family member but other than that we have created our own family with people that we care for the most and they care for us as well.

After the speeches and some more dancing, it was time for Alex and I to leave for our honeymoon which wasn't any big because we both wanted something simple. So dad rented this beach out 2 almost 3 hours away from us and the girls already helped me pack my suitcase and let the boys put them in the car before heading out. Scott starts to joke with Alex telling him that maybe there will be a little Summers running in the Mansion but it is stopped by my dad who strictly tells Alex that he better not if not he will be blasted.

I say the last goodbye to Morgan and Pepper once they both smack dad knowing that he should stop saying that and should leave Alex alone.

" Are you ready baby?" Alex asks me.

"I'm ready when you are ready, I tell him

That's when he turns the car ignition on and puts the car in drive and speeds out of the venue parking lot to start our journey to the beach house.

End of flashback

That day was the happiest I have been in the past 5 years and now it will be a reminder of how I'm always going to be allowed because everyone always ends up leaving and I will be alone in the end. I decided to keep walking to look through some of the bad memories but there isn't much because most of them were about how my mother wasn't there for me when I was younger before and after she got Alzheimer's.

Author's Note: Should I post twice a week for the next 4 weeks? Because here's the thing I have been writing a lot and I'm ahead of schedule and there is a good chance that I will have some more time to write over the weekend to give me a chance to write a chapter or a chapter in a half. So let me know.

- P.S, thank you for all the love and support you guys!!!!!😁👍🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 19.1K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...
347K 8.6K 46
(Bucky X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, finds herself living at the Avengers tower with her father and...
1.1M 29K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...
15.6K 487 27
A Bucky Barnes x Reader x Steve Rogers fanfiction. True love never dies. . . or does it? Life in the modern world seems to be going well for Y/N b...