My Affair

By efoiroii

*IN NEED OF VERY HEAVY EDITING* "I want you to fuck me." Athena Escarra, a promising young lawyer who loves h... More

Aesthetics + Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Next Books & New Aesthetics
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three

Chapter Twenty-Six

18.3K 391 24
By efoiroii

Alessandro

I have never, not once, kissed someone in the rain. Athena was special because if it was anyone else, if I didn't love her as much as I did, then we wouldn't have experienced that moment. And let me just say, it was the best experience I could ever ask for.

I don't know what it was but there was this overwhelming love that washed over me then. I knew then and there, without a doubt, that I could not let a woman that made me feel that way go. She knew she could've gotten sick but still decided to kiss me of all people. Call me weak or smitten, but that made me feel special.

Athena Escarra kissed me in the rain.

We were back inside our house and she was flipping the burgers. I sat at the counter with the glass of ice water and a computer. She wanted me to continue working after we got out of the shower. I tried fucking her but she didn't want to, using the excuse that we just had emotional sex. Physically and mentally.

She was in a cropped shirt, no bra, and red lace panties that made me want to fuck her even more. She made me put on another pair of sweatpants, no shirt, and the gold chain. "It turns me on." She said, acting as if I already wasn't trying to stick my dick in her pussy again. There was music, Patiently by JMSN, playing lowly in the background as well.

I looked up from my computer to see her seasoning the patties and reaching up in the cabinet to grab more. Just that simple action made me fall more in love with her. I smiled, looking back down at my computer and completely forgetting what I was doing.

I felt small arms wrap around my neck and her chin being placed on my head. I could tell she was smiling. "How much work have you gotten done so far?"

"A lot. I should be done before your finished cooking." She nodded, quickly kissing my cheek then rushing back to the food. The fries start boiling and she directed her attention to them.

Her cooking and me sitting here working made my heart stop. I wanted to press the pause button so we could stay in this calming moment forever. It made me feel something weird in my chest as I sat here, living in this moment with my love. It also made it hard to breathe because whatever the hell it was, was taking my breath away. There wasn't a specific word that could describe this weird feeling within me but I fucking loved it.

I loved being here with her and knowing I would wake up to her for the rest of my days. Before Athena, my home was dark, boring. With her in it, it felt soothing, relaxing, calming. Even though it was my home I felt like I belonged here now. Like I could actually call it home.

I smiled, going back to typing up documents while Athena finished up cooking. It was just us. At peace. Quiet. With a loving atmosphere. The burgers finished and she set them down on a plate careful not to drop any. The fries would take a while longer so after checking on them she came over and crawled into my lap.

She set her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes and smiling slightly. I kissed her cheek as I finished my last paper. "All done." I announced, she fluttered her eyes open and watched me submit it. We just sat in the chair, waiting for the fries to finish. Her body felt relaxed under my touch and I was glad to be able to take the stress away.

"Thank you." She mumbled, tracing the babies tattoo on my arm.

"For?"

"Everything." She kissed the tattoo before looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes. Every time I looked into them I was enamored by her all over again. She got up to drain the oil from the fries and I helped a bit, making her burger and putting the disgusting honey mustard I got for her at some point on the counter.

After fixing our plates, she directed me up to the bedroom and we got comfortable there. "Ever watch Tagged?" I shook my head. "Good, me either." She pressed the show and leaned back against me. She was much shorter than I was so she was able to sit in my lap as we ate.

Athena was already into the show once that girl that was getting bullied got shot. Or at least I think it was her. "Everyone's going to die except Hailey." She predicted and I laughed at her interest in the show.

"The blond one needs to choke on a dick." She clapped at the teachers remark. "Never mind Hailey is going to die." She took a bite of her burger and snuggled closer against me with it still in hand.

She moved away from my chest to look closer at the TV now that some interesting part was on. I was too distracted by her ass against my crotch while she didn't even seem to notice as she leaned back against me. "Oh fuck. Do you see that? He was literally all up in her face!" She took a few more bites of her burger, almost finishing it. After she ate that, she ate some of her fries and set the plate on the nightstand. I set my plate on top of hers.

She pulled the covers over us, grabbing my hand and placing it on her thigh. We watched the movie in silence for a while. She had shifted into a different position but was still settled on my legs, one of her legs propped up while the other stayed straight down. Her ass was now in my face and I let out a deep breath. "Everything okay?" She asked, looking back at me with innocent eyes.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine." I looked at her then back at the TV.

She looked back at the TV, not noticing how distracted I was. "Not Elisia! It should've been blondie. I can't even remember her name, that's how irrelevant she is." After a while she started talking again. "Did she just lie? I'm so done."

Her body language changed every five minutes; calm, confused, or angry. The movie was the least interesting thing in the room. She could so easily distract me without even knowing it.

She moved up beside me, roughly plopping down next to me and setting her head on my chest as she pulled the covers over us both. "That was such a cheesy line." She laughed but I was to focused on the way her ass moved when she laid beside me. I swallowed a lump in my throat and tried readjusting myself discreetly. "We have to change it." She yawned.

I cleared my throat. "Why?"

"I'm getting tired." She rubbed her tired eyes, yawning once more. Grabbing the remote and changing the movie to something random, I laid back on the bed and pulled her closer to me.

"Night, butterfly." I whispered and she mumbled it back as she drifted off to sleep.

Athena

I stretched, feeling kisses being placed all over my face. I liked waking up like this with Alessandro. It was always so peaceful and calming. "Wake up, baby." He continued to place soft, gentle kisses on my face.

I wrapped my arms around his neck with a smile, my eyes still closed. "You can't be sleeping in all day. You have court soon." He kissed my face a couple more times until I opened my eyes. I laid on my back, his hands on either side of me and half of his body hovering over mine. He kissed my lips quickly before crawling off the bed.

Brindas court date was in two days now. My meeting with Brinda a few days ago was just to make sure she was ready for being on the stand. I've seen how hard and far the defense can go. He'll probably try and dig up every little thing about her to use it against us.

Shower water had already been turned on and I walked inside the bathroom to see his Greek God of a body under the water. Unwillingly I turned away and started to brush my teeth. Once I finished, I took off my panties and shirt then got in the shower with him.

I ran my hands up his back, leaving a few kisses on it. I walked around him to change the water temperature to boiling hot. He immediately moved back with a frown. "Why the fuck is the water so hot?" He said, putting his hand under it.

"Stop overreacting. It's the perfect temperature." I rolled my eyes and stood under the water.

He went to change the temperature but I quickly grabbed his hand. "It's too hot."

"It's perfect."

"Are you trying to boil us alive?" He says with a smile.

"It's not even that hot!" I laughed, playfully slapping his arm. "See, look. It feels really good." I stood under the water.

"Not as good as your pussy wrapped around-" I slapped my hand over his mouth to stop his sentence.

He chuckled against my hand, "Stop being so sexual,  you freak." I grabbed his hand and started pulling him under the water. "Come. Feel the water."

"Your lucky I love you." I smiled up at him as he stepped under. He was tense for a moment before finally relaxing.

"See? Feels good doesn't it?" I grabbed my loofah and started cleaning my body off with soap. "Fun fact. Did you know hot showers helps lower sugar and burn calories for men? I mean you already have a banging body but hot showers are still a necessity."

My head was down but when I picked it up he was looking down at me with a small smile. "Your cute."

I looked back down to hide my smile. He tilted my hand up, placing a soft kiss to my lips. I moved under the water with him, tilting my head back. His hands started moving throughout my hair, "What are you doing?"

"Washing your hair." He massaged my scalp and I made a pleasing sound. Once he finished, he started cleaning himself off. I was already finished and I could've left but the way the water fell on his body made me want to stay.

He finished and we both walked out, wrapping towels around our bodies. Even though there was a free sink beside mine, he stood behind me and started using his manly face cleaning. "Oh! I wanna shave you." I said, noticing he was getting everything prepared to do so.

"No."

"Please?" I pouted with a smile.

He rolled his eyes, "Fine." I hopped onto the counter with a smile and he stood between my legs. Putting the shaving cream on his growing stubble, I grabbed the razor and started to carefully shave him.

I could feel his eyes boring into my head but I was to concentrated on not cutting him. Quickly rinsing it off, I tucked my bottom lip between my teeth and continued to shave him. "Your really concentrated."

"Shh." He chuckled and I glared at him before continuing. When I finished, I rinsed the razor and his face. "Did I do good?" I asked as he looked at himself in the mirror.

He felt his face and shrugged. "You did alright."

"Shut up." I hit his arm and he chuckled. "Seriously, do you like it?"

He moved his face closer to mine, "I love it, butterfly." Smiling, I pecked his lips before getting down. Walking out, I went into the closet and let the towel pool at my feet. I slipped on a pair of white lace panties and bra as he walked in.

"How about we just stay in all day? I can order in." He wrapped his arms around my waist, setting his chin on my shoulder.

"You can't just abandon your company." I smiled, placing a hand on his cheek and turning my head to look at him.

"But think about it. Naked in bed. Sex all day. Very good food. Music. It'd be the most relaxing day ever."

He kissed my neck then my cheek. "Tempting." He raised his eyebrows. "But no." I laughed when he groaned, kissing my cheek once more before unwrapping his arms from around me.

He slapped my ass hard and I yelped in surprise. "Sorry. I couldn't help it." I rubbed the spot with a laugh. I changed into a simple black dress that hugged my body perfectly. Looking in the body length mirror he had in his closet, I turned around and pulled my dress down a bit.

He came up behind me, dressed in his black dress shirt and slacks with a thin silver chain. "We look good as a couple." He said, looking at us both in the mirror.

I smiled and put my hands on his arms when he wrapped them around me. Alessandro dipped his head into the crook of my neck and started kissing and biting on the flesh. I put my arms around his neck, leaning my head back to give more access. His hand started to slowly move up my inner thigh as I moaned, unknowingly moving my ass back on his hard cock.

"A quickie. No longer than fifteen minutes." I said. He wasted no time in walking me out of the closet and bending me over the nearest dresser.

"I'm going to eat this pretty pussy for as long as I want." He yanked my dress up and my lingerie down, smacking and gripping my ass. I could feel his hot breath against me, the tip of his tongue giving me a teasing lick. "And I'm going to be eating for a while."

He wasn't lying when he said he was going to be eating for a while. I spent a good thirty minutes bent over that dresser, coming nonstop. Alessandro made me some food before leaving, knowing I'd need rest after those overpowering orgasms.

I called my assistant, Joseline, to drop off some paperwork I needed. Hearing the doorbell, I hopped of the bed, my legs still feeling a little tingly, and went to the door.

"It's nice to see you, Mrs. Escarra." She said with a smile as I let her in. "Sorry to hear about your husband."

"You know I don't like my personal affairs interfering with my work. Do you have the papers?" She nodded, reaching into her bag and taking the file out. "How's the firm going?"

"Eh. There's this new lawyer that thinks she's the shit." She covered her mouth as soon as the word fell out. "Oh God! I'm so sorry. That was so unprofessional of me."

"We're grown women. Now tell me about this new lawyer." I set the papers on the kitchen counter, "Coffee? Water?" I asked as she took a seat on the stools.

"I'm fine." I made myself a glass of water and leaned back against the counter. "Well, her name is Helena Andrews. She got hired and she's doing this big case about Fraud and misconduct. She's trying to boss everyone around now, including me, and she even tried to get boss to let her have your office."

I laughed, "I'd like to see the bitch try. I'll have to come up there and get my own feel of her." She nodded just as her phone started to ring.

"I'm sorry, I have to get going. It was lovely talking to you." I nodded, shaking her hand and closing the door behind her. Grabbing the files, I walked back upstairs with a little snack and wine.

I needed the file so I could send papers asking for permission to have the defendant on stand. I'm sure I could get Zac to fumble up on his story, he's weaker than he acts. What Nate did will also help the case, a lawyer beating another to try and get her to drop the case is terrible. He'll be forced to give up his license and will most definitely be charged with assault. The laws in Georgia also state that he'd be imprisoned for life for killing my baby.

I'd make sure Nate and Zac were right beside each other in jail. Alessandro said he's handling the situation and wants to keep me out of it but I hate being clueless on this.

I must've fallen asleep because the sound of someone knocking on the door had woken me up. I didn't even realize I fell asleep with the papers scattered all over the bed and the computer open.

They knocked again and I reluctantly got out of the bed. It must be around eight because of the dark sky so I couldn't think of anyone that would be here. This is Alessandro's home so he'd have a key of course.

Looking through the peephole, I quickly straightened my hair out and pulled the crop top down. "Hi!" I said with a smile. They all hugged me separately, I forget their a hugging family sometimes. My family never really showed affection like this so it's something to get used to.

"Hello, beautiful." Kano kissed my hand and Jasper shoved him away.

I laughed as Jasper kissed my cheek, "Mi amor, you look stunning." He winked and I had to roll my eyes along with Rosa.

"Stop flirting." She said, pushing them both away from me. "But you do look very nice."

"You as well." I smiled, hugging her. Rosaline and Michael said hi before walking into the kitchen. "Not that I'm not excited to see you all but what are you doing here?" They were dressed nice while I was just wearing a pair of shorts and crop top.

"We're having a family dinner. Your welcome to join seeing as your a part of it now." Rosaline said as she got out pans and pots. Michael took her coat and set it on a chair, kissing her cheek and rolling his sleeves up to help with cooking. They were such a sexy couple. Together and individually.

I felt like I didn't belong because of my attire. "I'll be right back." Running back upstairs, I rummaged through the closet trying to find a nice dress. It was a black silk spaghetti dress with a long slit. It was the closest dress so I quickly slipped it on and grabbed a pair of black heels.

I left my hair down in its curly state, quickly putting on lashes, lipgloss and lip liner. When I felt that I looked alright, I headed back downstairs. Rosa had Jasper in a headlock on the floor while Kano hit the floor like a referee. Michael had his arms wrapped around Rosa, whispering in her ear and kissing on her neck as she cooked with a blush.

I smiled, walking down there and immediately getting thrown over someone's shoulder. "I got to her first!" Jasper yelled, running away with me.

"You cheated!" Kano was running after us and all I could do was laugh. I was confused as shit but it was still funny seeing Kano and Rosa chase after us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 184 24
18 year-old Jade Sinclair is a prodigy of many things, but it was her exceptional academic skills and abilities that landed her in the second row of...
31.7K 677 20
Dad's best friend... Coming home from break and is met with an older man that introduce her to a new world and things about herself she never knew. S...
36K 510 30
"How do you want to be fucked, my beautiful whore?" Pushing her back again to the locker, both his hands kept her securely on it. She raised her leg...
682K 11.3K 38
"𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧..." 𝐈 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰. "𝐌𝐡𝐦𝐦...𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚�...