Demon Slayer: The Dragon Brea...

By IronDragon19

Y/N is one of the last dragon breather that can use each of the five elements in each form. During his journe... More

Chapter I: Breathe calmly
Chapter II: Final selection
Chapter III: Journey begins
Chapter IV: Friends or foes
Chapter V: Unexpected Companions
Chapter VI: Umm...do you need directions?
Chapter VII: Recovering time
Chapter VIII: Fire meets webs
Chapter IX: Dragon vs Spider
Chapter XI Rehabilitation training
Chapter XII: Lord of the land or a guardian spirit of the land?
Character Bio (Not a chapter)
Tain Arc Chapter I: Meeting The Flame Hashira
Train Arc Chapter II: Sweet Dreams
Announcement (not a chapter)
Train Arc Chapter III: Waking Up In Worst Time
Train Arc Chapter VI: Worst Train Ride Ever...
E.D. Arc Chapter I: Witnessing of the Dragon
E.D. Chapter II: Meet the former Flame Hashira
E.D. Chapter III: Too loud
E.D. Chapter IV: Dragon meets a wha?
E.D. Chapter V: The lowest upper moon
E.D. Chapter VI: Another One?!
E.D. Chapter VII: God vs demons vs ???
E.D. Chapter IV: Awakening Gift
While we wait (Not a Chapter+bonus)
Blacksmith Arc Chp 1: Upper Ranks Gathering
B. Arc Chp 2: Awaken From Coma
B. Arc Chp 3: The blacksmith village
B. Arc Chp 4: To The Great Forge
B. Arc Chp 5: Fury of the Dragon
B. Arc Chp 6: A New Dawn

Chapter X: The butterfly mansion

2.9K 57 38
By IronDragon19

Previously on the demon slayer story...

Sanemi stabs Nezuko through the box.

Sanemi: Hey demon, time to eat!

Tanjiro: Stop it! You're hurting her!

Sanemi: Or what?

???: Dragon kiiiiick!!!

Out of nowhere everyone saw Y/N kicks Sanemi from above and there was dust cloud all over.

After the cloud if dust goes away they were surprise to see Y/N saves Nezuko from a hashira but Tanjiro was more surprise to see Y/N alive.

Tanjiro: Y/N!?

Y/N: Glance at Sanemi. So this is how the hashira acts against a defenseless demon who has save lives rather than taking them?

The scene then faded to black.
We now see the hashiras and Tanjiro seeing Y/N who saved Nezuko from Sanemi.

Y/N: If this is how a hashira acts against a demon who save lives rather than taking them, then you're not so different as the demons. At least Nezuko is cuter.

Obanai: You've interrupted the trials of Tanjiro kamado breaking the rules!

Rangoku: Smiles. But I must say, it was great entrance. Hahaha!

Uzui: Agree. He came out of flash.

When Y/N step away from Sanemi, he then looks at everyone as he stays silents.

Y/N:...

Everyone:...

Y/N: Tilt his head. Who are you guys?

Everyone: Seriously!?

Shinobu: Smiles. My he kinda sounds like you Muichiro.

Muichiro: I guess...

Y/N: What I'm serious is that Tanjiro has done nothing wrong to defend his sister and bringing hope to find a way to turn her back to human.

Shinobu: Smiles. Oh right, this is Y/N L/N. He was also from the mountain like Tanjiro.

Y/N: Nice to see you again. But still, if there's a way for Tanjiros sister turning back. Then I'm willing to stand for Tanjiro. It is as my uncle say that you may not like it but you cannot deny it, there are few who did care.

Himejima: Tears. Very noble he is to protect those poor souls.

Obanai: But still a violation against the rules.

Y/N: I don't wish to be offended but I know those two longer than I know all of you and those two have done great work to fight the demons together.

Oyakata: L/N? Do you have a uncle name U/N L/N?

Y/N: Yes. Curious. Have you two met?

Oyakata: Only heard about him from your mother and your family bloodline but if the stories of the myths is true, then I believe you have the dragon breathing technique.

Most of the hashiras eyes were widen not knowing of the myth of the dragon breathing technique.

Y/N: Wait you've met my mother?

Oyakata: A story for another time

Uzui: If he does then the stories were true after all?

Rangoku: If its true then he should weild three swords.

Y/N: I mean it wasn't easy at first but I got the hang of it. Oyakata, Kneels down. Until they prove that they're useful for the corp, I am willing to keep an eye on Tanjiro and Nezuko actions and take responsibility. You have my word.

Oyakata: Do you have any proof that they won't harm any human?

Y/N: Only my words. Plus that I'm still alive so that's gotta count.

Oyakata: Very well but nevertheless, I'm sure that there are some that may still not accept as Nezuko if you two wish to prove them wrong, you can start by fighting demons for the demon slayer corp. If you can defeat the twelve moon ranks then you'll be accepted by all.

Y/N: You have my word.

Tanjiro: I...Nezuko and I will defeat Muzan Kibutsuji! Nezuko and I will do for sure!

Y/N: Um Tanjiro...that's a little too soon to go.

Oyakata: Smiles. He's right, you two aren't ready for that yet, let's start by defeating the twelve moon ranks first.

Tanjiro: Embarrassed. Yes sir.

Some of the hashiras held their laugh.

Oyakata: Also, I believe it would be best if you two mind your manner to the hashiras especially you Y/N.

Y/N: Alright, but I'd do it again if they ever threatened my friends without a reason. Even if one of them is a demon.

Tanjiro: Y-yes sir.

Oyakata: Also Obanai, don't torment the young ones too much and do let Sanemi know when he recovers.

Obanai: As you wish...

Oyakata: We have concluded our business with you both. You two may step back.

Shinobu suggested to Oyakata that they may stay at her mansion and he accepted. She then sent three of kakushi to escort them to the mansion but Tanjiro wanted to headbutt Sanemi again unfortunately he was knocked out by Muichiro flicking rocks at him.

Muichiro: Interrupting the master is quite rude.

Y/N: Oi oi, he had his reason for that.

Muichiro: Just leave now.

They then escort them and one of them who was carrying Nezuko inside the box is angrily punching Tanjiro.

Kakushi: Don't you say another word! We already got in a lot of trouble cuz of you two!

She then holds his cheeks.

Kakushi: The hashiras are terrifying!

Kakushi2: Next time try to read the room you idiots!

Kakushi: I'll never forgive you two as long as I live! Never! So apologize now!

Y/N: Oh will you guys just shut up you big babies!? At least we have the guts while you're running in scare.

Kakushi: Pinches his cheeks. What did you just say!?!

Tanjiro: I'm...I'm sorry...

Time skip to where they finally reached the mansion. There was nobody at the front so they decided to go around to the yard. Next thing they saw was butterflies around the backyard and Tanjiro heard that the place is called the butterfly mansion. Then they all saw someone with the butterflies around her and Tanjiro and Y/N immediately recognize her. Kanao Tsuyuri from final selection, who was trained by a hashira. She may be smiling but she's completely silent at least for the time being.

???: And who are you!?

Everyone except for Kanao freaked out of surprise and they saw it was Aoi.

Kakushi2: We're here on half of Lady Kocho.

Aoi: So you've brought the wounded people correct? Please come this way. Also Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?- Ow!

She smack the back of his head.

Aoi: Don't run off while you're still injured! Running for the past hours might've open your wounds more!

Tanjiro: Confused. You've been running for hours Y/N? But the meeting was pretty close.

Y/N: Embarrassed. I um...kinda got lost soooo I ran everywhere to find you.

Tanjiro: Oh OK. Thanks for saving Nezuko and stand up for me by the way.

Aoi: Didn't I also gave you the exact directions!?

Y/N: Well I'm sorry but I don't see you running around rather than staying at the mansion! Plus you gave me the wrong direction!

Aoi smacks his head again.

Aoi: Angry. Just come this way everyone.

Every follows Aoi leaving Kanoa at the backyard. She then took them to where Zenitsu and Inosuke are at. They were acting the same ever since Y/N woke up. Zenistu had to take medicine five times a day since he almost turn into a spider and he'll have to take it for 3 month. Inosuke on the other hand got his throat crush and Tanjiro explain to Y/N that they encountered a bigger muscular demon before they got separated.

Y/N: Man, who would've believe that we all went against bunch of demon family that were tougher than any.

Tanjiro: Well one of them was a moon rank.

Y/N: We got lucky that he didn't kill us all before we got separated. Either way I'm just glad we all survived though how did you manage to last long against him anyway Tanjiro?

Tanjiro: I used the technique called Hinokami Kagura.

Y/N: The sun breathing technique!? But I thought you only know water breathing.

Tanjiro: You know that breathing?

Y/N: Only the story of it. Like dragon breathing technique, its been pass through generation. Its all that my family and I know of.

Tanjiro: Oh, well thanks for sharing what you know about it.

Time skip to where they take their medicine. Unfortunately Zenitsu's medicine are terrible taste.

Zenitsu: Hey! Tanjiro and Y/N's medicine goes down much easier! So its different from mine huh!? Favoritism! I call favoritism!

Tanjiro: Zenitsu calm down this is a hospital ward!

Y/N: Zenitsu, the key is to not having air in your mouth as you drink it and swallow it and then you breath through your nose. It helps a lot.

???: you guys seem to be doing well.

Tanjiro: huh? Oh its Murata!

Y/N: How can I forget the face? He was at the mountains too. Mumbles. Plus I punch his face. Heheh.

Murata: What was that?

Y/N: Nothing. I'm just glad you survived at the mountains too.

Murata: Well I was pretty close to get melted away but I made it somehow. But I hear you guys got pretty banged up pretty good though.

Y/N: Not gonna lie, they got us pretty good. But not enough to kill us.

Tanjiro: Yeah its gonna take time to bounce back.

Tanjiro both explain to Murata about their injuries while Y/N tells Zenitsu that Murata was also at the mountains while he's taking his medicine. Just then Murata was jealous on how they are still recovering. He started to talk about on how he was summoned to the hashiras meeting to report everything on the Mt. Natagume incident.

Y/N: Don't tell me you're afraid of the hashiras too. I mean we got demons to worry more than the hashiras.

Murata: But it was hell! Those hashiras are terrifying! They were all anrgy that the new demon slayers are gone down hill because there were a number of us who were sent to Mt. Natagumo didn't follow orders. They were asking me "who trained them anyway?" What good was it to ask a low rank like me anyway?

Y/N tries to wave his arms like "shut up someone's behind you!" But Murata ignored him.

Murata: The hashiras really terrify me!

Y/N made a face palm as if it was too late.

???: Hello there.

Murata: Freaks out. Kenobi!- I mean Lady Kochi!

Shinobu: Smiles. Good day to you.

Murata: Bows. Y-you as well. Good bye!-

He rushes out of the room and immediately shuts the door.

Shinobu: Smiling. Oh my, leaving so soon? How are you guys feeling anyway?

Tanjiro: I think we're a lot better now.

Y/N: I don't know about Inosuke. But we're still better.

Shinobu: Smile. Well if that's the case then lets have you guys start your rehabilitation training shall we?

Tanjiro: Rehabilitation training?

Y/N: I sense this training will help us get strong.

Shinobu: Smiles. Yes. Also Y/N, Oyakata told me to discuss with you after your training.

Y/N: What for?

Shinobu: Smiles. I don't know, its between you and Oyakata. Good luck all of you.

Y/N: Well, we do need to prepare ourselves for what comes next. Nah I'm sure we'll be fine. What could go wrong?

The scene faded to black.

-End of Chapter 10-

Sorry for a late upload, there's been an unexpected time going on here but I hope you're enjoying the story. Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 2.6K 14
She didn't know what happened. She wasn't a demon slayer or a helper. She only remembered she was brought in by them. Even though she knew one of the...
4.4K 113 20
Tanjiro is a slayer of brightness, his family was murdered by non other than the Demon King, seeking out revenge Tanjiro goes upon a journey to cure...
157K 4.4K 22
You were a 20 year old woman, you were a demon slayer with your own type of breathing technique. Lava breathing, people mistake it to fire, or sun br...
39.1K 1.6K 48
Shoto Todoroki was fighting along with his father when he was pushed out of the way of an attack, which lead him to fall into a portal to the world o...