Destined Together | ᴠᴍɪɴᴋᴏᴏᴋ ✓

By googiebunV

Jungkook sighs and looked at the baby's face. His daughter. She looks so innocent, looking at him with her do... More

1. Favourite Teacher
2. CEO's friend
3. Memories
4. Different Situations
6. Confuse
7. Drawing of a Family
8. Meetings
9. Promises
10. It's Time
11. Explanation
12. Losing Their Mind
13. Comfort
14. Hints
15. Closer
16. Two Of Them
17. The Date

5. Without You

681 34 6
By googiebunV

Jimin have a song playing on his phone, he have an earbuds on. He was typing on his computer as the song playing. Then he stop, more like froze actually.

It remind him of someone. The lyrics was like that someone was talking to him.

~Found you when your heart was broke,
I filled your cup until it overflowed~

He remembers. They're in highschool. Jimin just broke up with his girlfriend, Taehyung found him crying at the back of the school. Then Taehyung accompany him, making him feel a certain things. He was overwhelmed feeling like Taehyung filling too much for his cup.

~Took it so far,to keep you close,
I was afraid to leave you on your own~

Jimin smile. Taehyung was so restless when he need to leave Jimin by himself. All there by his side. And Jimin didn't mind. He love Taehyung's accompany.

~I said I'd catch if you fall,
And if they laugh, then fuck 'em all~

Everytime Jimin was down, Taehyung is there to hold him. But when he fall, for him. For Taehyung. He catch Jimin. He didn't leave Jimin falling alone. That time, Taehyung was popular. That time when they're together, almost everyone laugh. Taehyung didn't care a bit. Jimin though, very self conscious. But Taehyung told them to fuck themselves when Jimin said he feel uncomfortable.

~And then I get you off your knees,
Put you right back on your feet,
Just so you could take advantage of me~

When Jimin was on his knees, too tired to stand up and have a courage to live, Taehyung was there, putting him back on his feet by something's wrong, Jimin frown, he didn't take advantage of him. But— maybe he do. He never know. Because he's selfish. That's what she told Jimin.

~So tell me how it feels,
Sitting up there~

I don't know› Jimin thought. This is his dream. This is the reason he leave Korea in the first place. But it doesn't feel like how he want it to be. It feels like something or someone is missing. Like the place beside him is.... empty. Someone should be there.

~Feeling so high but too far away to hold me~

Yes› he feel like he's at the top of the world. But at the same time he feel like he's too high. Far. Far away from someone he need. From someone he love. It's too far to hold him.

~You know I'm the one who put you up there~

‹I know› he won't forget Taehyung's sacrifice his own feeling to let Jimin pursues his dream. He won't forget Taehyung's supporting words. He won't forget anything. He can't. He won't.

_

~Name in the sky~

Taehyung look up at screen on the building. Jimin's name and face displayed on the screen. He really come that far. Well good for him. Taehyung chuckle humorlessly.

_

~Does it ever get lonely~

Always› Jimin look at Taehyung's photo in front of him. It always feel lonely. Without anyone by his side. Yes, there's always a person somewhere near him, there's always people around him. But not Taehyung. He's not here. And that's all his fault.

~Thinking you could live without me~

‹I'm wrong. If you ever think that, you're also wrong›

~Gave love about a hundred times,
Just running from the demons on your mind~

Jimin can feel insecure at a time. When the demons chasing him, making him feel unworthy, Taehyung was there. Giving him reassurance, giving him love. No matter how many time it is.

~ Then I took yours and made 'em mine,
I didn't notice cause my love was blind~

Jimin didn't care. Taehyung can take whatever he want from him. And his love? It was meant for Taehyung. Is still fir Taehyung. Taehyung didn't notice he take Jimin's love with him? Is that possible. Maybe? Because his love was blind too.

~ You don't have to say just what you did,
I already know,
I had to go and find out from them~

Jimin shakes. This lyrics is awful familiar from the situation before they broke up. The way Jimin can't explain why he did it. But Taehyung gave in. Easily. It's like he know. Like he just need to hear it from Jimin himself. But Taehyung sound confuse that time. Did he know or not? It's too late to think about it.

_

Jimin sigh. He was used with Taehyung being by his side. All he can think about this fast few years is Taehyung. Even though they're already break up. Even though he's the one who broke then up.

Just because of he is a coward. Because of his behaviors. Just because of his carelessness. Because of him. This is all his fault. It's his fault they have a misunderstanding. It's his fault Taehyung is not by his side.

He want to understand Taehyung's point of view too. But when he came back to Korea. All he can think is how he fuck up. How Taehyung would likely despise him being in his way. In his sight.

He's too scared to see what Taehyung will give him when he's in front of him. He's scared of what he will see. If Taehyung already move on, he's happy for him. If he's not, he may think he have a chance but the possibilities of that to happen is thin.

He want Taehyung beside him.

He always do.

But now he can't.

All because of him.

_

Jungkook knock on the CEO's door. He been standing there for a minute now. He frown. Did something happen? But he can't risk himself being fired just because he open the door without permission.

Then, he heard a sniffle. Jungkook froze, was Mr. Park crying. He didn't need to stuck his nose in other's business.

Open the door or not?

Open the door or —

He knock again. Trying his luck. He can't just leave, he need to hands the CEO something. Open the door or leave, either way, he will get fired. He's not trying to risk anything. All he can do is wait here until Mr. Park is okay.

Then he heard the phrase he want to hear from the past few minutes. "Come in" 

Jungkook get inside as fast he want. He can see Mr. Park's red eyes but he didn't make any comment. Jungkook put the file on the CEO's desk and explain a few things.

He turn on his feel to walk out when, "Mr. Jeon" Jungkook stop and turn around. "Yes, Mr. Park?"

Jimin didn't know why he call Jungkook. But now that he call, "Do you want to have a dinner with me?" He blurt out.

Jungkook widen his eyes. ‹What?› "huh" he said uselessly. Jimin gulp. He was just crying how he want Taehyung by his side now he want to have dinner with Jungkook. What's wrong with him.

He didn't want to use Jungkook. He will never done that. But he feel like something with Jungkook. Like he feel when he is with Taehyung but it's different.

Why?

"Yeah. You can bring Hyunmin too"

Jungkook didn't know why he feel something when Jimin remember his daughter too.

"Sure" Jungkook agree with a smile. Jimin nod, giving him the address. "Meet you there pretty"

Jungkook hear when he was at the door. He walk out with a blush on his face. He do all the work sheets and take Hyunmin at the kindergarten after the work hours.

×××

Have I told you guys I like to write a storyline based on a song? No? Now you know!

I've been wanting to write a story based on this song for a while. Now I get to write it, even though it's not a story but a chapter, still— AAHHHHH!

Moving on,

As you can see the lyrics are not in order. I'm just using it how I think it fit the story. ~Fifi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 2.6K 17
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂�...
352K 11.6K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
72.2K 2.8K 19
Jeon Jungkook was used to getting whatever he wanted since the day he was born.His father would make sure to give him everything because that was the...
54.6K 3.2K 39
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...