My Big Mistake [ JayWon ]

By xvrmayls

Jungwon shows up on a blind date to scare away her brother's friend prospective suitor. However, things go aw... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17.1

6

328 22 7
By xvrmayls

While K and Heeseung is out, buying the ingredients they'll need. Jungwon and Jay was cleaning up the sheets and pillowed laid down by the carpet before returning it to its rightful place.

Sunoo, on the other hand was sweeping the floor. Ni-ki, who is finally awake is currently clinging to his boyfriend like some koala while he sweeps.

"Jay hyung, how did you learned cooking?" Ni-ki who was brushed off by Sunoo asked, as he was bored since he couldn't annoy his boyfriend.

"Me? I live alone in my apartment, That's why" He explained. "I can't just rely on delivery right? They ain't healthy, besides. It's quite tiring having to eat the same foods over and over"

Jungwon, who was quietly listening to them while cleaning up glances at Jay. 'He lives alone? Doesn't he has siblings?' Jungwon thought.

"Jungwon hyung does live with his brother, but Jeongin hyung is mostly out, how come you still can't cook?" Ni-ki asked, Jungwon was glaring daggers at the youngest.

"Yah! I know how to cook food okay?!" Jungwon argued, throwing the pillow he was picking up to Ni-ki. Who had successfully dodge Jungwon's throw as his laughs resonates the apartment.

"Yeah, you can.. But they're no longer edible" Sunoo added. Jungwon was fuming, his friends are literally just exposing him like that. "Yaaaaaahhh!" Jungwon decided he'd chased sunoo, Sunoo runs around before Jungwon catches up and tackles his down.

"It's truee though- HAHAHAHA -You burned the eggs this morning-!!!"

Jungwon wasn't having it so he decided to cover his hyung's mouth.

"I can cook! I was just distracted this morning because...." Jungwon trailed.. thinking of a good excuse "because of the show being played on the Television"

"I am a good cook myself!" Jungwon announces.

"Really? Can you help me cook then?" Jay who was watching the three bicker asked, as he finishes cleaning the living room.

Jungwon paused, glancing at Jay for quite awhile.

'oh shit'

"Sure! I'll show you!" 'Nooooo! Jungwon! You dummy!'

Soon enough K and Heeseung had come back with the ingredients.

"We're back!" K announced.

"Oh, welcome back. Just placed the ingredients by the counter." Jay replied, while he drags Jungwon by the arm at the kitchen.

"Come here, you're helping me since you're a good cook yourself, right?" Heeseung who had just arrived was confused. Jungwon, with a pout was being dragged by Jay.

"What happened to those two? They seemed really close?" Heeseung asked at Sunoo.

Sunoo laughed explaining everything.

Jungwon is facing his back to Jay as the older helps Jungwon tie his apron at the back. "Tell me if it's tight, hm?" Jay stated, his gaze on the ribbons of the apron as he tie it around Jungwon's small waist.

Jungwon was flushing a shade of pink, as the black haired was once again close to him. His breath fanning at Jungwon's nape, sending shivers at his spinal.

Jay puts on an apron himself. Before taking the ingredients. "What should I do?" Jungwon asked. "Can you wash the vegetables for me?" Jungwon frowned shaking his head. he hates getting his hands soaked wet, he can help his Jeongin hyung with literally ANY chores except dish washing.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors.. Whoever loses will wash the vegetables" Jungwon suggested, to which Jay shrugged nonetheless he agreed.

"Okay, then... Rock, paper, scissors!" Jay had pulled out a rock, while Jungwon has shown scissors. Jungwon whined, taking the vegetables from the counter before cleaning it.

"Why do I always get to wash?" His voice whiny as Jungwon wonders how does he kept loosing.

Jay who had began preparing the needed stuffs was chuckling at Jungwon's reaction. He does finds the latter cute. After a few good minutes of Jungwon washing the vegetables. He handed it to Jay, who placed it on a tray as he stood beside him.

"What do I do next?" the brunette tilted his head out of habit as he asked.

Jay began taking the vegetables as he starts skillfully cutting through it. Jungwon watches him in awe, 'This guy must be really a good cook, huh?'

Jungwon was watching him intently as he began "You sure do has skills cutting through easily, how do you do it? Where did you learn if you live alone?"

Shrugging, Jay continued dicing the vegetables for the gyeran-mari. "On YouTube. It's easy, you fold your fingers like this as you hold on the vegetable, while slicing through it, your hand should be a little slant." He started, his gaze on the chopping board as he cuts ingredients.

"Wanna try?" Jay asked. Jungwon nodded, a little excited as he moves over to take Jongseong's place.

He started slicing the ingredients with the help of Jay instructing him. Of course, Jungwon couldn't get it right at first. Jay then moved to Jungwon's back, holding his hands as he guides him whilst cutting the ingredients.

Is it necessary for him to come this close and to this position just to teach Jungwon? No? Yes? Maybe. But one thing is for sure. Jay likes it.

Jungwon is a blushing mess, the way this guy is making him feel is just crazy!

Sunoo who was watching them from the living room, grabs his phone and secretly takes a photo of them.

As soon as all ingredients are ready Jay began tossing them one by one at the pan.

Jay will make the Buddae Jiggae while he tasked Jungwon to make the Gyeran-mari.

Jungwon on the other hand is panicking, he can't even fry a normal egg. Sunoo is right, he did burnt his egg this morning. WHAT MORE THIS GYERAN-MARI?!?!

With a shaky hand, Jungwon began following the instructions Jay had told him beforehand. So far so good, he doesn't want to embarrass himself further to the latter. So he gotta do this perfectly!

The younger started rolling the egg as soon as it sets, his first try is good. So far, his attempt making the gyeran-mari is a success. Until Ni-Ki came, that is.

Ni-ki had asked Jungwon to pass him the fork sitting close to where Jungwon was cooking. "Here Ni-ki-yah, the fork you need" He handed niki.

"Don't burn the food, thanks!" With that, Jungwon glanced at his Gyeran-mari almost panicking as he almost forgot to flip, it's not burned though, or at least not yet.

However, because of his thinking that he has to appeal to this good cook beside him. Out of panic, instead of grabbing the spatula, he took hold of the hot pan. Yelping as soon as his hands makes contact.

"OW-!!"

Jay who was beside him, witnessed it.

'So much, for trying to impress him' Jungwon thought, frowning as he glances at his hand, it's skin lightly reddish. 'why am i even trying to impress him?'

"Oh yah..." Jay was surprised he had turned off the fire on Jungwon's gyeran-mari upon seeing it's done "Why would you hold the pan, directly" He scolds, the younger could only pout, blowing air to his palm that almost just burned.

Jay walks away, fetching something as sulky Jungwon walks over the sink to run cold water to it.

Jay then had comeback with a cold compress, and some ointment. Taking Jungwon's hand in the process as he inspects the semi-burned skin.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Jay asked, his voice soft as he glances at Jungwon's hand. "Why are you even in a rush, you're doing good at cooking the gyeran-mari though.."

"Ni-ki was distracting me"

Jay then take Jungwon's hand back to the sink as he lets the cold water runs through the skin. Before dragging Jungwon at the living room to seat.

"What happened?" K asked, genuinely concerned.

"Jungwon decided he'd touch the pan today" Jay said chuckling, Jungwon was about to protest before Jay puts an ointment on Jungwon's palm making the younger hiss in pain.

"y-yah-- it hurts.." Jungwon whined.

"Hm? It does? I wonder why..." Jay said in a soft tone.

Jungwon is frowning, like a child getting scolded.

"Okay, cutie. It's done. Go rest, I'll finish the cooking. You did well, hm?" Jay got up, patting his head before placing Jungwon's injured hand down carefully. Before going back to the kitchen to plate the foods. Caressing his hair as Jay messes it, Jungwon whining in the process. 

Ni-ki who sat beside Jungwon apologizes as Jungwon hits him with his free hand.

After a while the food is cooked, they all had sat together and finish the food in a blink.

Jungwon's Gyeran-mari although he's got his hand almost burned, was a success. His hyung's liked it, even Jay who is a good cook himself approved of it.

"You had a good teacher, I'd say the food is great!" Jay said.

Rolling his eyes as he nodded "Sure sure, that's why" sarcasm

After the meal, Seungmin and Hyunjin had arrived too at his and Sunoo's Apartment, They did get to taste Jungwon and Jay's cooking. It was finally time for them to go home.

K and Heeseung had already bid their goodbyes. Ni-Ki is to be brought home by his cousin Hyunjin. While Jungwon who lives just next door got a text from his hyung and it's time to bid their goodbyes. "Goodbye~ Wonnie! I'll see you at School then~!"

He went out Sunoo's and Seungmin's Apartment with Jay, "Did you had fun today?" Jay asked, as soon as they got out.

Nodding his head as he smiles. "I enjoyed your cooking, It was the best part today!" Jungwon said excitedly, as if forgetting that he loathed to guy to death for being cocky.

"Really? I'd be glad to cook for you the next time then" the black haired said, ruffling the younger's hair. "Oh, there's next time? Then, Mhm! I'd be looking forward then?" Jungwon giggled.

Before they knew it, Jungwon is already infront of his apartment. "Oh are you walking home?" Jungwon asked.

Jay shakes his head immediately before pointing at his car parked across.

This time the car he brought was the car he used for racing.

Jungwon then nodded his head, bidding his goodbye. "Oh, See you then!" He walks to his door before jay says something, making him halt- 

"I thought 'see you never' huh?" Jay reminded him, grinning as he watches the younger roll his eyes before he sticks his tongue out to Jay, before closing the door of his apartment.

Jay let's out a soft laugh before heading to his car to drive home. "cute"

Jungwo, with a smile closed the door of his apartment. "What are you smiling at like an idiot?" Jeongin suddenly asked him as Jungwon was taken by surprise. Jungwon jumps by surprise, as he clutches onto his chest. "H-hyung, you're already home?" Jungwon tries to change the topic as Jeongin eyes him. 

Jeongin just shrugged it off, not wanting to pry further as he nodded his head "Yeah, Chan hyung took me home" As much as he wanted to know he would rather wait and hear it from his brother. 

a/n: so, how's this chapter so farrr! jay is smooth lately when it comes to Jungwon. He's caring!!!

any thoughts on this chapter, so far?

Hwjdhskdjsks. I've had a lot of thoughts for this chapter but I decided to cut it to 1900+ words and  keep it like this.

Jungwon sure is, getting comfortable to Jay!!

Heeseung and K definitely is playing cupid. What do you think is going to happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 38 11
When Jake agrees to enter a fake relationship with Heeseung, little does he know that the lines between fiction and reality will blur when someone el...
264K 15.6K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...
8K 166 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...
9.8K 341 20
Heeseung, prompted by a dare from friends, asks Jake out, unaware that Jake is not easily swayed, given Heeseung's player reputation. Unbeknownst to...