White Scarf

Od fantasialastrange

โ”‚ ๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›." - โ€ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด... Vรญce

Caution
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Epilogue
WHITE SCARF

Eight

305 21 3
Od fantasialastrange

"Ahh! Ahh! Izana, fuck!" 

The man who's sitting lazily with his legs spread on the leather couch watches the lady satisfy herself using him. He looks at his manhood that's aching not with pleasure but in pain. The young lady cum after satisfying herself but not the man in front of her. 

"You done?" Izana asks but the woman didn't move out to his throbbing manhood, she continues to grind her hips down to the still solid cock vanward to her. 

"Move." Izana commands but the lady seem to be at a loss and tone-deaf as she boldly moves again. 

Reaching for his gun he points it at the bimbo's head. 

"I said move, I'm kind enough to let you cum twice, move you fucking useless bitch." 

The lady moves out with her trembling legs as she exits the room but with unsatisfied desire, Izana reach for the revolver and shoots the lady's leg as she tries to run for her life.

Sitting in the wide VIP room of Tokyo Manji's Gang, Izana spends his time alone wontedly. 

Lightning a stick of cigarette he starts inhaling the cancerous tab. He let a flaky click of his tongue and stand up from his seat. 

"Fucking worthless bitch." 

Walking into one of the comfort room inside the VIP room, Izana cleans himself as his lust disperse, if his instinct as a man won't strike he will never choose to touch any woman, he'd rather spend his time devising Mikey around his fingers. 

Howbeit he couldn't, the cunt that he had earlier isn't any help at all to ease his body's carnality, like always. Taking a pill whilst he takes the tip of the cigarettes, he engluts the drug. 

"Shit." He mumbles, wearing only black pants with his hanafuda earrings placidly stack in his lobule, he stares at himself in the mirror. 

In a brief period of time that passes the drug starts to ingurgitate his perception. Corrupting his inner conviction as he travels back from the very first day that he met her. Finishing the cigarette, he garbs his black long-sleeve, coat and exits the pub. 

Walking freely as he please, stares of fear, caprice, and other judgments engrain to him as he walks out but none of it was enough for him to give any interest, he could pull the trigger and dead shot whoever stands in his way if anyone gets on his nerves. 

Arriving at his penthouse Izana took off his coat, only leaving his boxer as he lay down on his bed.

The drug that he took from earlier finally affects all his senses, from his sight, olfactory, up to his brain, it's finally controlling him. 

"Izana-kun!" A young lady that he really well knows, jumps to his bed as his hallucination filled the whole penthouse, he smiles. 

For the past few days that were foregone, he can't pull to put any emotions to his face. 

Only now. 

"Anata." He called the seventeen-year-old girl that hug him. 

"Did you kill someone again?" The girl starts to strum his wavy hair, he hums, and lets his fantasy and imagination falsify his reality. 

"Yes, anata, that's my job."

Being the one and only executive in the current Tokyo Manji Gang gives him a lot of work or so that's what he prepared to do.

The girl chuckled and plant a kiss on his forehead. 

"How's your day, Izana-kun?" The girl stands up and pulls him to his kitchen, 

"Did you eat already? Or you've been drinking all day?" The girl bombarded him in question, standing in the doorway, he leans sideways and crossed his arms. 

"My day? Nothing new, with Mikey's in the Philippines right now everything is scrap." 

The young lady shook her head in dismay, 

"You should enjoy your bachelor days Izana-kun." Izana pulls a wine glass and starts pouring the vino that he bought. 

"I've had enough of this [Y/N], I'm enjoying everything that I have, see?" He hoisted the glass and bottoms up it in one gulp. 

"Aye, not like that, but did you eat already? Here eat this." He nod, obediently eating the food that the young lady made for him. 

Instantaneously a bunch of sweet palliatives filled his stomach, giving him thousands of saccharines circulating in his entrails. 

"It's good." He lowkey compliment, the young lady chuckled with gratifying and adorableness, that Izana adores the most, he adjourns and contemplates the view in front of him. 

"I can't get enough of you." He said with his eyes full of passion and affection. 

"You will." She softly retort and hug him from behind. 

He shrugged and turn his body to face the young lady. With her hands on his shoulder and his hands on her waist, the two have their moment. 

"You should explore the world, try to date someone -." He shakes his head to stop the young lady from talking and hugs her, 

"No, stop it [Y/N]." He dismissed the topic, a feathery smile stretching to the young lady's lips whilst she fondles his hair. 

"Come on, you should rest, Izana-kun." She cooed to the man, pulling him up and laying his body on the bed. 

Satisfied she is, the young lady wraps her arms on the back of his head, letting Izana rest his upper body in her embrace.

Seeing how relaxed, balmy and totally off guard he is was off the character. He's uptight, oppressive, tyrannical, and cruel as it is his nature. 

"You deserve a nice and good night's sleep, Izana-kun." She soothes the delicate man, Izana doesn't mind in what ways he was babied by the girl, he nod and feel her cuddle tenderly. 

"How are you [Y/N]?" The question he was dying to ask from that day slip out of his mouth. The young lady lilt. 

"Fine. I'm Cassiopeia." Befuddled by her answer, Izana looked at her, wanting to know more. 

"I'm one of the stars now, sitting rightfully to her throne." Izana nodded with a grin on his face. 

"I see." He answered back but deep inside, at that very moment, his reality split.

The young lady stand up and give him a peck on the cheeks. 

"Sleep tight, Izana-kun." She's about to leave him, but Izana grabs her wrist. 

"Can't you just stay here?" Weakly, the young lady gives him a smile, a smile that he always sees in his dreams. 

"It's been twelve years, Izana-kun." The young lady smiled with tears in her eyes, all the illusion of happy stateliness, flashing to his eyes. 

All the happy memories tick like a bomb, the loud sirens of ambulances and police cars echoed in his auditory. His fantasy turns into a painful flashback of yesterday. 

"Stop, stop [Y/N]." The young lady chuckled, yet her tears choked her. 

"Anata." He called her. 

"Wake up Izana-kun, I'm not real, I'm just a part of your past now." Izana tried to reach her but she walked backward. 

"I wasn't real, it was the drug, please let me go Izana, I'm begging-." 

"Shut up, Shut the hell up! You're with me! I know you're my hallucination, do what you're supposed to do!" He screamed in agonizing usage. 

He can feel the familiar clenching of pain in his heart, disappointment eating him that grew along with the indomitable feeling of haplessness and emptiness that he can't grow accustomed to. 

"You're still being in denial anata, let me go already." The girl tried to hug him, but as the drug wear out its effect the young lady was about to vanish in his grasp again. 

Outreaching the pack of the drug to take another pill, he was stopped by the gentle touch of the lady. She shook her head. 

"Lessen using those pills, anata. It's not good for your health." The young lady, kiss him, tucking him into his bed again. 

Sad and teary plum orbs stared at the lady's figure, where it was only his berserk mind that made those features visualize the long gone lady. 

"It's over Izana-kun. Rest and I'll be in your dreams again." He's feeling lethargic, the drug was almost drained out of his system. 

"Goodbye, Izana." 

A sole tear escapes his eyes, the feeling of lowness tormenting him until he falls asleep depletes him. He was alone, he knew it, he knew he was high from the drugs right from the start.

He ate alone, he hug the air, he talked to himself, he screamed in the empty lifeless penthouse, his brain was just tricking him. He knew it well but he choose to live in that delusion. Hugging the black scarf – the first and last gift that he got – turns into a memento. 

"I should have ripped it." 

He muttered to himself remembering her words about the gift wraps, and embrace the scarp even more. Keeping the old worn scarf, that reminds him of her pristine captivating soul, that slipped out of his fingers. Dripping to his slumber the girl didn't appear in his dream, leaving him all alone once again. 

"You're here again." 

Izana looks at the older woman who's holding a fresh bouquet of white roses. He can't afford a smile, he offered a bow of respect to the older lady, 

"Good morning, Mrs. [L/N]." The woman laughs, staring at the gravestone the two were clouded in silence. 

"You never failed to visit her." The woman whispered, 

"You really treasure my daughter." 

She was happy that her daughter find someone like him, but her sympathy towards the tan man is immeasurable. 

For the last twelve years that passed, he watch the young man grow into a beautiful human, if her daughter was alive they'll look good together she always thought of that. The years that passed also made the older woman pity the young man, it seems that the young man is still not ready to let go of her deceased daughter. 

"I can't find someone like her, Mrs. [L/N]." Tears pooled in the eyes of the two humans in front of the tomb, 

"Indeed. There's no one like my daughter." The woman takes a last glance at Izana as she reaches for his hands. 

"Treasure the life that my daughter gave for you, Kurokawa Izana." He bitterly smiles and looks at the vast skies. 

"I never want to live in the first place but for her, I'll live." It's painfully suffocating for the two humans. But for her, for her stead, the two continue their life. They might be alive but it was only for the dead. 

"[Y/N] was my everything." He whispered under the shrouded dark sky. 

"I did what she wants me to do, what she would want me to be." He stared up to the sky, 

He traveled across the world, all his outside the countries business, the underworld activities to meet other faces, women, he did all of that, he might not admit it but deep inside of him, he tried everything just to let her go. 

He just can't, he couldn't. 

Even a single cell inside of him will always find its way back to his heart where all the memories of her linger.

"But I can't find what I've been looking for." He laughs with sadness and looks back at the older woman who's staring at him painfully. 

"Maybe I did found it already but I let it pass right before me." 

"Mikey died," Kakucho informed him first in the morning. Puffing the cigarette stick he looks emptily at Hitto, Kakucho. 

"Oh? Who did it to my Mikey?" Kakucho can't help but gulp at how raging Izana's expression is. 

"Tachibana, Naoto. A detective that works for the organized crime department of Tokyo." Anguish rosed to Izana before he threw the bottle of wine that he's been holding. 

"Now it's Mikey?" He asks thoughtlessly, "Call Kisaki, tell him to hunt down that fucker." Kakucho halt for a second. 

"He already find them." 

"Them?" Izana asked, taking his gun with him. 

"Hanagaki, Takemichi. Mikey flew to Manila for him." 

Recalling the mentioned name, a particular scene played in the back of his mind. 

"That guy from before." A grinning like a devil Izana laugh, as who is Takemichi to Mikey. 

"So that's it Mikey? You died just to meet him." Izana arrived at the place where Kisaki contacted them to go, as he arrived Naoto was shot already. 

He called Kisaki's attention to remind him what he should anticipate to do, Izana having a twisted mind, let Kisaki use him although the man was the main reason the young lady died. Convincing that Mikey will be all his, he turned Mikey into his older brother for the last twelve years. 

"Oi, Kisaki. I should be the one who's supposed to kill Tachibana, Naoto." Kisaki turns his head to look at Izana and gives him a smirk. 

"Sorry, Izana. This fucker tried to protect Takemichi." 

Walking closely Takemichi can see who Izana is, twelve years from the past, for Takemichi, Izana is still a mystery of Tenjiku that he's trying to uncover. 

"First [Y/N], now him." He whispered, his eyes reflecting a lethal and vicious implacable. 

"You guys killed my Mikey." 

Takemichi was baffled by his statement, he called Kakucho to get the job done and at that last minute, Naoto lend his hand to Takemichi as he held onto his last minute. Takemichi who has been shot by Kakucho listened carefully to Naoto as he tell him all his gratitude for him. 

"You are my pride. Takemichi-kun. This is our last handshake. Please save  her  too." 

With a dying smile on his face, the two made their last handshake in the year 2018. 

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

590K 21.6K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...
1M 44.7K 61
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜." ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
122K 4.9K 38
[ ๐‘…๐ผ๐‘๐ท๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ป๐ด๐ผ๐‘‡๐ด๐‘๐ผ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] - ๐ต๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ 2 ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ต๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...
10.6K 439 17
Tadhana also known as Destiny. In where two college lovers got separated. Due to (Y/n)'s parents in need to leave the country for business purposes...