๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘...

By liyahwritesss

"๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž." More

แด„แด€sแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส

า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด

20.2K 782 743
By liyahwritesss

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 9ᴛʜ

IT'S A BAD BITCH BIRTHDAY!

I'm turning 22! I thank God for letting me see this year because a bitch done went through hell.

Donte ran into my room, not caring if I was naked or nothing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Thank you, Donny!"

"The guys are downstairs tryna make you breakfast. I wouldn't eat it if I were you, but it's a sweet gesture."

"Let me shower and stuff. I'll be down there in a minute."

I woke up to Happy Birthday texts from everybody. It kinda made me tear up a little bit.

I had over a thousand DMs from fans and friends and everything. I love this shit.

All of my social medias were overflowing with messages and mentions.

I went in my bathroom and turned on some music that would get me hype and got in the shower.

I put on some of Sin's clothes before going downstairs. It smelled like something was going wrong.

"Donte! Come help us!"

"I am not tryna die."

I went in the kitchen and they smiled at me.

The kitchen was still clean, it just didn't smell like it.

"Oh my God! The pancake is black!" Fats yelled.

I couldn't help but to bust out laughing.

I helped them turn off the stove and suggested to just order food or something.

Donte was on the floor laughing.

"Donte, that shit ain't funny," they started to chase him around the house. I threw the pans and food away. No one was gonna eat it.

"NAI! HELP ME!"

This house big as hell and they got hella space. I just let them run until they get tired.

They eventually stopped running. My dad called me.

I answered and him and Hermione were singing the happy birthday song to me. They were outside though.

"Nai...you know yo daddy outside?" Fat asked, still out of breath.

"Daddy, why you outside?"

"Come out and see."

I opened my front door and seen a brand new black BMW 8 series M850i.

"Oh my God! Thank you," I gave him a hug.

"Don't cry, Princess."

"Thank y'all so much!"

I opened the door and it was filled with gifts, plus it had the pink and black interior I wanted with my initials in cursive on the head of the seats.

There were Louis Vuitton bags, Cartier bags, Dior bags, and more.

Y'all, my emotional ass gon start crying. I need to cut it out.

Hermione was showing more now. They were planning on having a gender reveal around 2 weeks after today.

"I cannot believe this. It's everything I wanted too."

I think this is like the best birthday ever. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Day.

♕♕♕

sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ; sɪɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 9ᴛʜ

"Yeah. I'll be back later, I gotta go do something," I told Christi as I put on my hoodie.

She was sitting there in black lace lingerie that really didn't do anything for me, but I never say anything.

I gotta go get Nai's gifts and pick up that puppy she wanted. I know she still gon be mad at me, but it's whatever.

I know I shouldn't have done that. I can't really explain why. It's kinda just what I do. I should really stop but I don't know how.

I gotta figure out the best apology because she prolly bout done with my ass.

She take a lot of shit from me. She's so patient with me and I took advantage of that.

I left Christi's house and went to my own. There I would take a shower and change into a brown "Balfour London" sweatsuit and some white Air Force 1s.

I fed Glock, my Cane Corso. It's a she, she just got a nigga ass name. I wasn't bout to name her no fucking precious or nothing.

She dangerous as fuck, so I named her Glock.

I finally left the house and started driving to the breeder's house.

This dog was like $1,600. It's cute I guess. The dog ain't for me though.

My dog would for sure tear this little ass baby dog to pieces. Glock eat big ass raw steaks and shit.

I got to the breeder's house and got the dog or whatever. She tryna sit up here and give me a whole damn lecture about the dog like google don't work.

Me and the dog got in the car. It was a male toy poodle.

"You better not piss or shit on my seat or I'ma shoot yo ass before you even see the face of your owner. You hear me, lil pussy?"

I jumped at him but he just looked at me.

"Tryna act like you hard and shit."

I started driving to Nai's house. When I pulled up, it was a new car outside. That better not be no nigga.

I saw the license plate though. It read "KANAI1"

She got a new car. Big ballin. Don't play with her, the fuck.

I got out the car and grabbed everything, including the dog.

I kicked the door because I couldn't knock and she opened it. At first her face was frowned up, but she saw the dog and instantly started smiling.

"Oh my God! Is that mine?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you, Sin!" She grabbed the dog out of my hands and cuddled it.

Did she not see the other shit in my hands?

"Thank you for everything else too. You ain't have to."

"Yes, I did. Can I come in?"

"Oh, my fault."

She walked in the opposite direction of door and I closed it behind me.

We went in the living room.

Everybody saw the dog and Donte cooed at it, but the guys frowned.

"What the fuck is that?"

"He's my new dog. Sin got him for me."

"Ohh. He must be done being an asshole," Meechie sneered.

"Be nice," he said.

"What's his name?" Donte asked.

"I think I'ma name him Kash."

♕♕♕

"Daddy, be careful with him."

"Kanai, I got this dog. Go where you're supposed to be."

We had to drop Kash off because we're going out and he can't go with us, nor can he stay at home by himself.

For some reason, it's scared of me. It always run off when I look at it.

Nai just swear I hurt her baby.

"Love you, Kash. Mommy's gonna be back."

We went outside. Nai was about to get in the car with Meechie and Fats, but I told her to get in mine.

"I don't wanna ride with you."

"Please?"

"Okay."

She came and got in my car. When she got in, she put her seatbelt on without saying a word.

"I'm sorry, Nai."

"Sorry for what?"

"For doing you like that yesterday. I know I was wrong and I know we ain't been in the best terms lately. I just wanna start over."

She shook her head, looking at her phone.

"Please. Just give me another chance."

"I've given you too many."

"I'm sorry."

"Okay."

"You forgive me?"

"No. Leave me alone please. I appreciate all that you've given me for my birthday and all the things and comfort you gave me. But I'm just tired of you getting your attitudes and you shut down and treat everybody like shit."

"Well, I said I was sorry."

"Sorry don't make up for that shit. You can't just say a word and expect me to just forget about the shit. The light is green."

"Nai, we can start over. At least as friends.

"Sincere, me and you are not meant to be friends. We're just not meant for each other in any way. We're just not built for each other."

"So, it's fuck me?"

"No, just..we just hang with each other...with everybody."

I didn't say anything else after that. I just played Golden Child by Lil Durk.

When we got to the restaurant, I opened the door for Nai and we followed everybody else in the restaurant. Nai sat by Donte and took pictures on her phone.

I got on my phone before the waiter came and started to take our orders.

Nai ordered a lil pretty ass drink, Fats and Meechie ordered Sprite. I ordered Lemonade.

"Donte, you think I need to get this?"

"Yes! That's cute."

"I know right. I just have to get the black one because you know I already got the brown one."

"Yeah. We can match because I got the black one too."

"Perfect!"

♕♕♕

We finished eating and we got ready to pay. I paid for Nai's food even though she didn't want me to.

We got up from the table and made our way out.

"Oh, shit. Wassup, Nai. You look good today," dude said to Nai.

"Hey, umm..damn. What's your name again?"

"Jodie," the guy chuckled.

Who the fuck is he?"

"Ohh, wassup."

"Nothing much, how you been."

"I been good."

"Look, I'an tryna hold you up. Just let me get your number this time."

"Alright, I guess."

He got me fucked up. I would say something, but Nah.

"Who are you?" Meechie stole the words right off my tongue.

"Oh, me and Nai met at the gas station yesterday. Her gorgeous ass turned me down yesterday."

"Mm."

"Alright, all done!"

" 'Preciate it. Happy Birthday, Beautiful."

"Thank you."

She was wearing the little Happy Birthday headband. Donte just had to make her wear it.

The guy kept walking and her and Donte started snickering.

That shit made me so mad.

"You riding with me again," I told Nai.

"I-Come on, Nai," I cut her off.

She rolled her eyes and got in the car. I got in the car after her.

"Why the fuck would you do that in front of my face?"

"Because you ain't my nigga. You'll sit there and flirt with a whole 'nother both in front of my face. But when I give a nigga my number, it's a fucking problem."

"Me and you wasn't even on good terms at the time and I just did it to make you mad."

"Me and you ain't on good terms now. The fuck."

"Still, you petty as hell."

"And I'll be petty."

I started at her for second.

"Drive!"
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ɴᴀɪ! ᴅᴏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɴᴀɪ ᴡᴀs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ?

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏᴊᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ♕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 25.6K 42
"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ."
549K 16.8K 48
๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐š๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
974K 51.3K 67
โIF IAN KNOW NO BETTER I'D SAY YOU WAS STALKING A NIGGA.โž ๐€๐”๐†๐”๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ