SidNaaz Diary πŸŒŸβœ…

By lost_beautyy

Love, it's a beautiful feeling. Does distance matter when you love someone? does true love fade away? Does l... More

Character sketch πŸ’›
1πŸ’›
2πŸ’›
3πŸ’›
4πŸ’›
5πŸ’›
6πŸ’›
7πŸ’›
8πŸ’›
9πŸ’›
10πŸ’›
11πŸ’›
12πŸ’›
13πŸ’›
14πŸ’›
15πŸ’›
16πŸ’›
17πŸ’›
18πŸ’›
19πŸ’›
20πŸ’›
21πŸ’›

Last πŸ’›

3.2K 353 56
By lost_beautyy

Sidharth looked at sana's hand and then her face!

She was slowly opening her eyes!

His heart was beating in an uneven way!

She slowly opened them and blinked her eyes making his heart swell with happiness!

His tears kept rolling down on her face making her look at him with those innocent eyes!

This were the pair of eyes which made him a lover, her lover!

The innocence of her eyes were too much to take for him!

He wanted to say so many things but  all he could do was Cry!

She slowly held his hand making him smile with happy tears!

He kissed her forhead lovingly and whispered....

Sid : meri jaan! 💗

She smiled a little, her face was pale because of weakness but her eyes were shining in happiness!

She slowly whispered...

Sana: be...bebu...

He couldn’t control more and kissed her softly...

The kiss had all his love, warmth, affection, adoration, pain, relief and happiness!

She closed her eyes for feeling his love after so many years and tears started flowing from her eyes!!

He broke the kiss and kept kissing her forhead making her smile...

Sid : I love you so much!!

Her heartbeat was fast! She was Unknown of whatever happened!  But she felt nice that he loves her, still...

He quickly got up and called the doctor and told the nurse to take care of his wife as he wanted her to be completely fine without any complications!

The doctor did her checkup and said that she is Alright now! She just needs some medicines and proper rest to get well soon!

After the doctor and nurse left, sid came back in their room!

He laid in his side of bed and looked at her with all his love!

She tried to ask how he found her or what happened but he didn’t let her speak!

Sid: I will tell you everything jaan! But abhi nahi. Abhi you need rest!

Saying that he softly kept her head in his chest and took a breath of relief!

She closed her eyes after feeling his warmth while he smiled as he finally got the peace he was craving for so many years!

Every morning he had to wake up in an empty bed but finally his lifeline is in her arms!!

He kissed her forhead and kept her in his protective arm.

They both got a peaceful sleep after so many years!

.
.

The next morning, sid got up first and looked at his sleeping beauty!

He kissed her forhead and slowly got up as he didn’t want to disturb her sleep!

He then went to Khushi's room, she was also asleep! He kissed her head!

Then he quickly took a shower and went to the kichen for making alu parantha and chai as these were his wife's favourite breakfast!

Whatever they have missed in this 9 years, he wants to forget all of that and he wants to make all the good memories with his wife and daughter!

After making breakfast, he went to his room and saw that sana woke up!

He smiled and kept the breakfast in the bed, then quickly hugged her and kissed her head!

Sid: good morning jaan! Acche se soyi?

Sana noded!

She looked at him with love and tears in her eyes!

He panicked and said...

Sid: kya hua jaan? Why are you crying? 

Sana: I am sorry!!

Sid: kyun baby?

Sana :

Sidhaarth mujhe paata hai ki aap mujse bohot jada naaraj hai... abhi mai bimar hun isliye aap mujhe kuch bol Nahin rahe hain... par mujhe pata hai ki aapko mere se Shayad Nafrat ho chuki hai..

aapko Shayad lag raha hoga  ki maine aapko Dhokha diya hai kyun ki maine letter mein saaf saaf  bola tha ki mai aapke sath Nahin Rehana chahti aur aapka pyaar fake hai..

Par aap mere baat ka yakeen kare, maine kabhi bhi aapke Pyaar par doubt  nahin kiya... Mujhe Hamesha se Pata Tha ki aap mujhse bahut pyaar karte hai aur Mai Khud ko bohot lucky samajhti hu ki mai aapki wife hun... but situation kuch Aisi thi ki mujhe laga Agar Mai Yahan Se Chali jaaungi Toh Sab Kuch sahi ho jayega.  Mai  bohot jada daar gyi Thi Siddharth... Mujhe laga agar mai aap ki jindegi se na gyi, toh riya aap ko aur humare baccho ko maar degi...par maine bohot badi bewakoofi ki hai... Mere waja se humare jindegi ki itne saal kharab hue! Maine apne bacche ki haar ek moment miss kiya! Nahi paata mai kaha thi aur na hi ye paata hai ki mai ghar wapas kaise aayi... kya aap mujhe maaf kar sakte hain?  Kya aap mujhe phir se apni Jindagi Mein accept  kar sakte hain?  kya aap mujhe pehle jaisa Pyaar kar sakte hain sidharthh? I am sorry for everything!!

Sana sobbed while sidharth hugged her tightly!

Sid :

Tum pagal ho gyi ho Shehnaz? Yeh Sab tum kya bol rahi ho? Jo Kuch Bhi Hua usmein Tumhari Koi Galti Nahin Thi... Toh Mai Tumse Kyun Nafrat Karunga?

Aur Agar man Lo Tumhari Galti hoti bhi Fir Bhi main tumse naafrat nahi kar  Pata because I loved u,  I love u and I will always do!!

So please don't cry meri jaan!! I don't like your tears!  Bhul jate hai jo bhi bura hua aur hum Apne life nayi tarike se shuru Karte hai...Kyunki jo bhi Hua usko Badal Nahin Sakte Hum!!

We have suffered a Lot. Now we will stay happy, we will make our own world of love like before!

Jinhone bhi hume dur karne ki kosish ki hai, I Have punished them aur jinke ghar tum itne saal taak thi, jinhone tumhe samhala, tumhara khyal rakha uss family se mai tumhe bohot jaldi milwaunga!

Par saab se pehle tum ek special insaan se milo.. Humari beti, Khushi 💗

.
.

Sana smiled and whispered..

Sana: Khushi? 

Sid noded and said...

Sid: ek minute mai usko le k aata hu...

Sana noded happily... Kissing her forhead,  sid left and came back with Khushi who was still rubbing her eyes cutely!..

Sana looked at her daughter and a loud sob escaped from her mouth!

Khushi looked at her muma surprisingly and said...

Sid: papa,  muma saach mein theek ho gyi ya ye khushi ki dream hai?

Sid : aap ki muma theek ho gyi sweetheart!

Khushi was so so happy!  She ran and hugged sana.

Sana cried after taking her child in her arms!

Sid was adoring the bond while the mother daughter duo were hugging each other tightly!

Sana kissed Khushi's whole face making her giggle!

Sana cupped her daughter's small face and said...

Sana: muma is very sorry gudiya! Muma loves you❤️

Khushi : aap aab hamesha Khushi k paas rahoge na muma?

Sana noded and kissed her cheeks!

Sid came and hugged both of them!!

The family had their breakfast while feeding each other, giggling and clicking pictures!

.
.

After that, sidnaaz spent the whole day with  Khushi and at night Khushi slept in the middle of her parents while hugging them!!

After some days, sana was completely fine!

She got up in her husband's arms, kissed his heart and slowly got up. Then she took shower and wore a blue saree!

Then she went in khushi's room, kissed her forhead, went in the kichen and made khushi's tiffin and after that, she called Khushi lovingly!

Khushi loved her mom's warmth when sana took her in her lap!

Then she made khushi ready for school and said...

Sana: aaj muma aur papa dono jayenge aap k school!

Khushi's eyes glittered with happiness!

Khushi : sacchi muma?.

Sana: haan gudiya!!

.

She then went to their room and looked at the sleeping sidharth!

She admired him for some seconds and then said...

Sana: sidharthhh uth jaye aap late ho jayenge!

Sid pulled her closer making her gasp..

Sana: ye kya kar rahe hai aap?

Sid: pyaar!

Sana: sidharth uthiye please!

He was about to kiss her but Khushi entered in the room making them cough!!

Khushi looked at them innocently...

Khushi : kya hua muma papa?

Sana glared sidharth while sid made a puppy face and said...

Sid: kuch nahi beta...

After having breakfast,  they went in Khushi's school and khushi was the happiest.

She was continuously glaring her classmates who used to make fun of her while holding her muma and papa's hand!!

Sana met with every child and told them to be more loving towards each other making sid smile.

They came back home and sid called varun!

After sometime, varun and that lady came in their house and sana thanked them for taking care of her!

Sana looked at them and said...

Sana: na meri koi maa hai aur na hi koi bhai. Aaj se aap meri maa ho aur varun aap mere bhai. Aur mai chahti hu ki aap ek bade hospital mein kaam karo! Koi ehsaan nahi chuka rahi hu maa, baas ek beti k taraf se gift hi samaj lijiye!

That old lady smiled and hugged sana!

Sid: and varun, you are my manager!  Join office from tomorrow!  And you both are not leaving from here! We all are family ❤️

They tried to deny but sidnaaz somehow pacified them to stay making Khushi the happiest!

.
.

It was night, Khushi was asleep in sidnaaz's bed.

Sana was standing beside the window and was looking at the moon!

She suddenly felt a protective arm around her and she knew it was her husband's touch!

He turned her towards him and whispered...

Sid: We have an important work to do.

Sana : kya? 

Sid gave her the diary making her shocked...

Sana: ye aap k paas abhi bhi hai?

Sid noded and said..

Sid : let's complete it!

He opened the last place where it was written...

Our incomplete story....

They looked at each and sana wrote...

The story is competed now❤️

.

Sid smiled and wrote...

This SidNaaz diary has all the phases of our love.

SidNaaz forever ❤️

After writing it, he closed the diary and kissed her softly.

The night sky, the moon and stars, the diary all were watching the couple who are so in love 💖

___________________________________

Finally the book ends!  Honestly I was kinda down today matlab likhne ka maan nahi tha! But meko aaj hi likhna tha! I don't know if i  Have disappointed you or not but i tried my best to give a nice finish!

Thank you so much for all the love!  Your love gives me motivation to write ❤️

Forever grateful 💜

Zubiya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 29.8K 52
I can never like you to I will never leave youuu. That's what love is! Magical✨ No matter how much you dislike someone, when love happens, everythin...
187K 14.7K 25
A Muslim love story where an extremely dominant sidharth meer will fall in love with a simple innocent girl, shehnaaz khanβ™₯︎ ZubiyaπŸ₯€
184K 17.9K 30
Doctor, you love me right? You think so? Enjoy the love story of a doctor and patient❀️
79.3K 9.4K 30
I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPENS, IT JUST HAPPENS! WITHOUT ANY CONDITI...