Naruto X Female Reader (under...

By mixed_bih

A young girl named Y/N stumbles upon a necklace that brings her to her favorite anime. Naruto. As being a 15... More

background and explanation
chapter 1: Hey besties! (Edited)
chapter 2: The truth Unleashed
chapter 3: memories
chapter 4: The chunin exams fase 1-2
explanation to personality changes
chapter 5: Feelings
chapter 6: hard truth
chapter 7: My new wepon
chapter 8: chunin exams 3 and a half/3
chapter 10: chunin exams 3/3
chapter 11: WHAT?!
chapter 12: DON'T TELL HIM
chapter 13: The final chapter

chapter 9: unexpected party

13 0 0
By mixed_bih

I was walking away when I heard someone yell to me. "yes temari?" i asked "can you play a song at are party. we have a sand ninja party when we win something important. It'll be fun" she said. "party, me play music, yea no. Never will i play party music." I answered. "No, sand ninja music" I heard he add. "fine" I answered. 

I put on a black and white kimono and grabbed my violin, I was bored but I did this anyway. Just wanted to try and have fun. I grabbed the sheet music for the sand ninja music and headed out. Not knowing some leaf ninja would be there to.  

The kimono

I arrived at 8:00, just a bit before the party started to set up. Temari and Kankuro greeted me and showed me where to stand. I had my face covered a bit by my hair so i wasn't gonna be seen. I set up and began playing as people walked in. 

first song played:

a few hours later and the party was over. I was packing up when Naruto came up to me and asked what I was playing. I looked over to see him and quickly looked away again "Violin.. Now go" I said. "why are you so angry?" He asked me. I pushed pass him to see his team looking at me, they must have seen my slight blush because they all chuckled as I walked out. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for the short chapter. I'm losing hope in this but I'm gonna finish it in 2-4 chapter. The chunin exams might be weird though. Sorry again. My next story will be a lot better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 1K 11
One day in the three guild halls Sabertooth and Fairy tail and Crime Sorciere , after the 1 year of returning back to their guilds and after the Tart...
193K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
609K 9.5K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...